02 Apr 2020 - 06 May 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

3 for $2.99 | €3.29 | £2.99 | CA$4.29 | AU$5.49 | RUB279

5 for $3.99 | €4.39 | £3.99 | CA$5.69 | AU$7.29 | RUB369

7 for $4.99 | €5.49 | £4.99 | CA$7.09 | AU$8.99 | RUB469

Note: In Fear I Trust episodes count as one item. source

Pick & Mix

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Bear With Me - The Complete Collection - Retail Keys 87% of 825 Corresponds to Bear With Me - The Complete Collection 🏆 7.48 CV (?) sub/380335 0 $7.48
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper 76% of 396 - - 1.50 CV app/11190 W 2 $9.99
Unknown Fate 66% of 18 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/510390 W 1 $14.99
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis 73% of 157 - - 1.50 CV app/11040 W 2 $9.99
The Cat Lady 92% of 2756 🏆 1.50 CV app/253110 W 10 $9.99
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure 92% of 306 🏆 1.50 CV app/322290 W 4 $9.99
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered 76% of 222 - - 1.50 CV app/11140 W 3 $9.99
Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles 83% of 151 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/209230 W 2 $9.99
The Sexy Brutale 93% of 1538 🏆 3.00 CV app/552590 W 8 $19.99
Through the Woods 72% of 612 🏆 3.00 CV app/368430 W 2 $19.99
Cornerstone: The Song Of Tyrim 76% of 17 🏆 3.00 CV app/284410 W M L 6 $19.99
The Samaritan Paradox 75% of 65 🏆 1.05 CV app/283180 W 7 $6.99
Downfall 92% of 569 🏆 1.50 CV app/364390 W 5 $9.99
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition 60% of 155 🏆 2.25 CV app/633950 W M 1 $14.99
The Last Door - Collector's Edition 95% of 1092 🏆 1.50 CV app/284390 W M L 23 $9.99
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day 78% of 989 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/406970 W M 7 $14.99
The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition 95% of 380 🏆 1.50 CV app/402530 W M L 8 $9.99
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller 83% of 285 🏆 2.25 CV app/242780 W M 37 $14.99
Moebius: Empire Rising 77% of 107 🏆 2.25 CV app/264520 W M L 9 $14.99
In Fear I Trust 45% of 22 - - 0.60 CV app/522690 W 3 $3.99
In Fear I Trust - Episode 2 (DLC) 50% of 2 - - 0.60 CV app/523850 W 3 $3.99
In Fear I Trust - Episode 3 (DLC) 0% of 1 - - 0.60 CV app/523851 W 3 $3.99
In Fear I Trust - Episode 4 (DLC) 0% of 1 - - 0.60 CV app/523852 W 3 $3.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will the bundle have an Unknown Fate?

View Results
[Buy] My Steam Empire is Rising slowly, one game at a time.
[Split] Bear With Me until I find some friends to split this with.
[Have] I'm Uncertain about how I acquired these...
[Skip] None of these games give me the Thrills.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

37 times and still i don't want it lol

4 years ago

It's highly overrated anyway, nowhere near games Jane Jensen was creating back in the 90's.

Edit: sorry for the early morning brain glitch, it's not her game, she was just a "consultant".

4 years ago*

Not too shabby. I'd go for Gurumin (the main star there for me), The Cat Lady and Through the Woods. There's also The Sexy Brutale, which will probably be a choice of a lot of people.

4 years ago

Hey Lilly, thanks for yet another bundle thread!

I have answers to your open questions:

is Bear With Me - The Complete Collection delivered as a single key?

Yes.

is In Fear I Trust: Episodes 1-4 Collection Pack delivered as a single key?

No -- one key for each episode.

4 years ago

Many thanks for this info.

4 years ago

For those who are indecisive what to get and missing The Cat Lady, I cannot recommend this game enough. Also Downfall is a noteworthy game from the same developer.

4 years ago

Seconded! The Cat Lady is one of my favorite games of all time, and Downfall's really close to that.

4 years ago

The games look really good. I got it for the Sherlock games, but Through The Woods, The Cat Lady, and Downfall are also great games.Mostly repeats for me, but that's what I like about pick and mix bundles.

4 years ago

Huh, not a very good selection for me. Already own half of these games, not interested in the other half. Sucks to be me (or not, I'll get to save the money).

4 years ago

There is already a thread with this information:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/C0hpX/new-master-list-of-ongoing-steam-bundles
Please stop spamming us with your amazing topics with great tables

Sorry, fuelling my inner Mully about trolling a bit about people complaining about non-collection topics.

4 years ago

Not my cup of tea(

4 years ago

Bear with Me is awesome but there are a few other nice ones.

4 years ago

Here's the correct Steam link for Bear With Me - The Complete Collection

4 years ago

Hi, a lot of people use the feature for highlighting owned items from this chart (either with ESGST or with RaChart Enhancer) which means that it's important to list the correct apps / subs in the chart, in the first column more specifically.
While it is nice to have a clickable link there, it is not correct to use the bundle link you suggested because this way the highlighting will break - you can't highlight something you don't own and a bundle on Steam is just a collection of games, not a sub.

4 years ago

That's why I noticed the invalid link. I do own the "Bear With Me - Collector's Edition" (that's the three episodes of the game along with extras) but RaChart Enhancer doesn't show that I partially own the bundle. Actually the link I posted doesn't even include all the episodes in the listing, even though they are part of the bundle according to the description. So that's a bit unfortunate as well.
Anyways, that's why I posted the link in the first place. Of course I understand what you mean.

4 years ago

Probably redundant by now, but an extra explanation in case it's unclear for others who might come upon the same issue:

"Bear With Me - Collector's Edition" is a single app (783050) which includes the 3 episodes + extras.

The sub you get from this bundle ("Bear With Me - The Complete Collection") does not contain the app that you own (783050).
Instead, it contains another app, "Bear With Me - The Complete Collection Upgrade" (1056770) which seems to have the same content as 783050 but a different id.

Even if the contents unlocked by those apps are the same, you should be able to activate both 783050 and 1056770 (basically ending up having the same content twice, if you so want). And since RaChart / ESGST works based on app ids, you won't see "Bear With Me - The Complete Collection" as partially owned as long as you don't own that exact app id 1056770.

4 years ago

Can someone help me?
How do I make GA for Bear With Me - The Complete Collection?
It's not in the data base.
Do I make GA for one of them and give the collection?
or
Do I wait for the collection to be added in the data base?
I'd appreciate the wisdom of sg experts.

4 years ago

You have 2 options:

1. open a ticket and ask the support team to add this specific package (sub/380335)
  2. give it away as one of the items included in the package (you will get less CV this way).
    If you give it away as "Bear With Me: The Lost Robots", then people who own it already (but do not own the DLC) will not be able to enter.
    If you give it away as "Bear With Me - The Complete Collection Upgrade" then you get more CV but only people who have the base game will be able to enter (in order to enter a DLC giveaway, you need to own the base game). As a result, a lot of people will not be able to enter your giveaway.

I suggest option 1.

4 years ago

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.
I will do as you've suggested.
Best.

4 years ago

Finally something to buy from them.

4 years ago

While there are a lot of mediocre titles here, the bundle also includes 3 full-fledged masterpieces: The Cat Lady, Downfall and The Last Door 1-2 (both parts form a complete story, it wouldn't make sense to get only one of them), I just can't praise these games highly enough. While not being even nearly the same level as these three games, Bear With Me is also a lot of noir fun. Most of the other games are on the mediocre side, but this reminds me that I've got The Sexy Brutale and Through the Woods in my library, and they definitely look curious enough to give them a try. Checked Steam pages of three games I haven't heard about (Unknown Fate, Fall of Light and Gurumin), and apparently that's ok, they are not even adventure games.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.