Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

tnx!
Order Placed April 23, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Items
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
Total USD$1.00

5 years ago

This Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy deal is a bit misleading.

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Multiplayer expansion pack" and "Soundtrack" are the "Digital Extras". So, Fanatical is listing 3 pieces of Ghost Warrior 2 dlc, while only giving you 1.

Not only does this give one a false impression about how much one is getting, but it is also relevant because there are, in fact, 3 pieces of Ghost Warrior 2 dlc. The other 2 pieces apparently are not included (I have not confirmed this, because I'm only missing Sniper Art of Victory and those last 2 pieces of dlc, so not buying).

5 years ago

Crap, you are right. It doesn't include World Hunter Pack or Siberian Strike.

Multiplayer expansion pack and Soundtrack are hidden DLCs which are always included with Digital Extras dummy DLC.

5 years ago

I bought it, activate it and now I have these: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/36904/

5 years ago

Yes you are right two. these two dlcs are not there. Mp is dead but i was hoping for full campaign experience. Darn it.

5 years ago

I'd say it's more misleading because it claims it's a Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy that only contains 2 Ghost Warrior games and one of the dev's earlier Sniper games that has almost universally negative feedback.

5 years ago

Seems I already had it, so... I036P-37VCF-TKZHX

5 years ago

Someone already Ninja'd it :(

5 years ago

+1 for me! ( sniper trilogy)

5 years ago

I'm only missing Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: World Hunter Pack but I can't buy it on Nuuvem (not available for purchase in my region). Meh.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind... It's 0,47€ on Green Man Gaming using the GMG22 voucher code.

5 years ago*

If you don't mind using VPN, you can buy via US IP on Nuuvem.

5 years ago

I tried using a VPN but I got caught at Paypal checkout :/

5 years ago

You can always ask brazilians help like me hue

5 years ago

Thanks a lot, I'll try to keep you in mind for the next time I need something from Nuuvem :)

5 years ago

Got an email with a discount code to buy Mortal Kombat XL for $6, I don't intend to use it, so if anybody wants it

*Your MKXL code is valid until 12:00AM (PT) on April 26th 2018 and can only be used on Mortal Kombat XL. It gets you a total 80.025% off and is only valid to users subscribed to the Email Newsletter. The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Click here for information on how to use your vouchers.

Yes I know many people got those emails

5 years ago

Key to sell increassd to 15000.

Sold/Stock: 9733/15000

5 years ago

I already bought this previously but I forgot is this 1 key or several?

5 years ago

It's a single key.

5 years ago

ty

5 years ago

got mine and the missing dlc on nuuvem, thanks for the headsup

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated.

Very Positive Cyberpunk 2D Side Scrolling game. Bundled once in Nemesis Bundle 4.

Lowest historical, beats the previous lowest by $0.5, and even cheaper than bundle. Good price to buy if you are waiting for a deal on this game.

5 years ago*

A small note that the code SUPER6 works with this Dex deal, saving you an extra 6% off.
EDIT: This is only if you spend $2 or more.

5 years ago

Added to the OP. Thanks.

5 years ago

Seems like they have since fixed this, the code is not working for me.

5 years ago

Same does not work.

5 years ago

Key to sell increased to 2500. Sold/Stock: 2133/2500. Last 45 minutes.

5 years ago

Dex is a good game, but you have to read a lot and the fightsystem is hard.

5 years ago

Updated. Good deal, I guess?

Collection of 5 Strategy games. 4 games which are available for sale on Steam store has at least Positive review, one unlisted game (Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD, always included with Stronghold Crusader HD) with no review.

The collection itself was bundled once, but the lowest split price for a single game is $6, which is more than this deal. As for individual games in the package, Stronghold Crusader HD, Stronghold HD and Stronghold Legends were bundled several times in the past. However, [Stronghold 2] was never bundled, and has never been below $9 on sale, so it's something to keep in mind.

While this is not the best price historically, the package has not been on deep discount for a year, and includes Stronghold 2 which is unbundled, so it's a good price to grab all 5 games.

5 years ago*

great deal, those 1-time bundle - 2K Get Loaded ┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)

3 games £15/€22/$23
4 games £18/€26/$28
5 games £20/€28/$30

Also Stronghold 2: Steam Edition - its remaster from old title Stronghold 2. They added multiplayer, steam achievements and more. thread about steam edition

5 years ago

That Get Loaded bs should have been wiped from itad long ago..

5 years ago

Key to sell increased to 1300.

Sold/Stock: 956/1300

5 years ago

where/how u can see number of copies available<

5 years ago

Please refer to FAQ section in the top post ;)

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Good deal for fan of anime games, though might be cheaper on Steam sale if you only care about the base game.

Very Positive Hack and Slash Anime game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, and $1.8 cheaper than previous lowest. Since the DLC doesn't add any feature to the game, you might want to wait until Summer sale for a potentially better price cut to get the base game. Otherwise, this is a good chance to grab both the base game and DLC, since the DLC rarely goes below 50% cut on sale.

5 years ago*

Interestingly, the base game was the Star Deal for December, 10th 2017 (CA$4.95 if I remember correctly)

5 years ago

You are right, though I can't confirm the CAD price. ITAD doesn't seem to record this either.

5 years ago

It's a full bundle deal too enticing to pass on. ^^

5 years ago

Sold/Stock: 574/1000

Last 45 minutes

5 years ago

5 years ago

You are accessing the wrong site. 🤣

Post updated. Go to GMG to buy the game cheaper.

Very Positive 3D Plaformer. Never bundled before.

While this is indeed the new lowest historical for this game, saving $1.6 compared to the previous lowest, the game currently can be found cheaper for $10.6 on GreenManGaming with GMG22 discount code.

For Canadian folks, this deal on Fanatical is still the cheapest you can find for this game.

Do note that Local Co-op seems to be false advertising, so check the review before buying.

5 years ago*

D'oh! I paid full price for Yooka Laylee before it came out... and I haven't even played it yet! T_T

5 years ago

That happens to me all the time!

But this is a very tempting and shiny deal.......
Should I take it........or not........
The shinyness is almost blinding......;-P

5 years ago

Unless you play to play it in the next two months, probably not. sigh

... but it's so shiny!

5 years ago

I caved for the shinyness of this deal!

But now it will prolly go on sale at the Humble store ;-P

5 years ago

it is in the Humble Monthly now!

ARGHHH.......why did i cave.......sigh

5 years ago

Do note that Local Co-op seems to be false advertising, so check the review before buying.

It seems to be like Super Mario Galaxy. Where the other person can do stuff to help, but they're not really playing.

5 years ago

Since im Canadian, I bought it on Fanatical. The conversion rates kill me to buy stuff from GMG

5 years ago

Added a note to OP.

5 years ago

Updated. I played through the game, so I'd say it's a casual puzzle plaformer. If you like anime and cute games, then perhaps have a go at it.

Very Positive 3D Anime Platformer. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $0.3 cheaper than previous lowest, though the game was available for cheaper at $2 with the coupon (now expired) in Anime Chest Bundle last year.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Updated. Fan of Racing games probably should give this game a try.

Very Positive Racing game. Never bundled before.

Although the cut percentage is not very high, the game went through several base price adjustment from the initial $50 to the current $20 price point (which happened just a few days ago). This deal sets a new lowest historical and $2 cheaper compared to previous lowest.

5 years ago*

It's too expensive, waiting for this game in humble monthly 💮

5 years ago

Assetto Corsa is actually at 5€ in Kinguin / G2Play & G2A, clearly a better deal. ^^

5 years ago

I'm curious where they get those keys from to sell it that cheap.

5 years ago

Waited so long, so i will waited until 75%......
But will buy 2 copies for multiplayer

5 years ago

Waited a long time too. I didn't know the base price has been adjusted to as low as $19.99 now. Perhaps a new version is coming up soon. At 50%, this is lowest I have seen. Even cheaper on g2a. I wonder if it will be bundled on humble bundle soon.

5 years ago

I wonder there is some site selling that cheap so G2A price can be that cheap,
It is no very possible the Assetto Corsa company selling their product on G2A with that price

5 years ago

I wouldn't be so sure. Assetto Corsa is a hardcore driving simulator, not your average racing game. It has a niché audience, I was surprised to discover a few days ago that they went ahead with the global price drop.

5 years ago

Tempted! This is the lowest price ever, I believe. (The Super6 code does seem to work, giving an extra 6% discount).

5 years ago

Thanks, added to the OP

5 years ago

Thought about it, but I've heard it isn't the best without a wheel.

5 years ago

On hrkgame assetto is for 6.6 eur (7.99$)

I havent had problem with that site ever.. Also I dont think they work like kinguin or g2a.. So I think this can be considered as lowest price..

5 years ago

HRK is a key reseller, so exactly the same as G2A or Kinguin, and users have previously reported problems with the website.

In general, when you see a 'lowest price' discussion on Steamgifts, that excludes websites like HRK, G2A, Kinguin, etc.

5 years ago

Ok, thanks for pointing that out ;)

anyhow, havent had problems ever. Friend of mine however got duplicate key, but they replaced it pretty fast..

btw. isnt kinguin and g2a used by other people to sell keys ? Do they themslves sell those keys ? That was why I said hrk is different, they dont seem to have this service for other people to sell keys (like craigslist or something)

5 years ago

Updated.

Very Positive Adventure Trivia game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical, and saves 30 cents compared to previous lowest.

5 years ago*

Updated. Flight Sim Bundle

Bundle of two flight simulator games, Combat Wings with Very Positive rating, Dogfight with Mixed Rating. Both base games have been in bundle before (DLC not included), and Dogfight 1942 is currently included in (perpetual) War Heroes bundle on Fanatical.

Cheapest purchase option for Dogfight 1942 + DLCs is Dogfight Complete Pack, which is $0.95 at historical lowest (DLCs unbundled). So we can safely say that this deal is the best price for the 2 games (plus DLCs) combined, across past discounts and bundles.

Game Ratings Bundled Retail Price
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain 81% of 227 reviews 2 $4.99
Dogfight 1942 68% of 191 reviews 4 $9.99
Dogfight 1942 Fire Over Africa (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews 0 $2.99
Dogfight 1942 Russia Under Siege (DLC) 100% of 6 reviews 0 $2.99

Retail:

• $20.96

CV:

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

5 years ago*

Thanks. Pretty nice deal

5 years ago

Thanks for this!

Side-note: I guess if it's a single key for 1942 it can't be given away then?

5 years ago

Yeah, for now, we can't earn full CV for the key. I will file a ticket to add this bundle to the giveaway list.

5 years ago

That would be great; I was looking for that exact package, but it's not featured in the GA list, as you pointed out.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.