Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Has the bundle singles keys or 1 key?

6 years ago

Individual keys for base games and DLCs

7 separate keys - 2 games, 2 DLCs, 3 Soundtracks

Going quite fast, more than 700 from the 3k have already been sold.

6 years ago

Oh. thanks :)

6 years ago

Around 1k key sold during the first 5 hours. Estimated time until sold out 10 more hours.

6 years ago

I'd buy it, but I'm annoyed at the fact that the price is the same in USD and EUR, making it more expensive for us poor schmucks in shitty European countries.

6 years ago

Thanks for the thread, decided to buy Baldur's Gate bundle, since the games are considered classic and got so much praise

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Equal to getting free dlcs and ost buying both on sale, my type of rpg so it was too good to pass up.

6 years ago

Baldur's Gate complete saga include:

7 keys for each game and dlc.

6 years ago

Only thing stopping me from buying Baldur's Gate a 4th time is that I haven't yet played my previous purchases of the game.

6 years ago

This is why purchasing game to play in the future should only be done when the discount is very deep, or in bundle... Even when it's in bundled the game could be rebundled at lower tier or given away for free...

6 years ago

You know what, having verified that I haven't bought BG as many times as I had thought (either that or I've lost track of something), I'm feeling more inclined to buy it again.

I bought BG at release in large part to thank Bioware for the great support Greg Zechuck offered me with the Shattered Steel. Didn't immediately grab me at both story and graphics levels and I ended up not playing it.

I later bought BG2 on sale for $2.49 at GamersGate.

Then I bought both BG1 EE and BG2 EE (as well as IWD and PS:T) on Android, because I like to encourage developers to port full games to Android.

Haven't played any of them (except PS:T, which I finished on the PC many years ago and enjoyed quite a bit).

Unfortunately, Beamdog hasn't seen fit to update BG and BG2 on Android to the latest engine with all patches, which is quite disappointing.

Buying now will not only give me extra content, but will let me play the fully patched games if I want them. Of course, that's unlikely to happen. :) At this point, the question is: do I continue to support Beamdog for its work on making these games usable on modern systems, or do I not support it for keeping the Android versions behind.

Edit: Ah, sold out. That's pretty helpful.

Edit 2: Looks like Icewind Dale has been updated to the new engine (2.5 beta) very recently. Hopefully this means that the BG games are also set to get the engine once it's out of beta. When this happens I plan to install BG again and play through it at a low difficulty level or story mode. And if the complete BG for PC arrives for ~$10 again, I'll probably buy it.

6 years ago*

Sorry to tell you but for now the decision has been taken out of your hands (they ran out of stock). But if they were willing to sell it at that price once I'd say it's only a matter of time until a similar deals comes around again.

6 years ago

The deal has returned yet again :P

6 years ago

Damn you for alerting me to it. :)

Now I need to decide whether to buy it.

Edit: Bought. All your fault. Blacklisted. (Not really.)

6 years ago

Baldur's Gate: The Complete Saga deal is actually more than the 80% off stated by Fanatical because that number is based on the old price of the package ($53.97 USD) before the soundtracks and the "Faces of Good and Evil" DLC were added to it. It's not quite 90% off but it's closer to that.

edit: almost sold out as of right now

6 years ago*

~140 keys left

6 years ago

Sold out - First time in a while I've seen a Fanatical Star Deal sell out.

Got myself a copy of the holy grail of RPGing (Again!) :)

6 years ago

was tempted but currently playing poe and by the time i finish that deadfire will be out so i would't even play them for like a year haha

6 years ago

At this rate, you can play PoE for a while, Deadfire only had one delay yet. Knowing Obsidian, there will be a few more.

6 years ago

I wanted to buy it now but I saw that it was sold out. Such a pity. i hope they will restock it

6 years ago*

So do I - I wanted to think about buying - but now I don't have to do it anymore...

6 years ago

Back now for the summer sale encore for 24 hours while stocks last:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/baldurs-gate-the-complete-saga

6 years ago

6 years ago

I wonder if it will give 2 separate codes for both games or is it one code

6 years ago

Description says separate code, and there is no reason they would be combined.

6 years ago

Oh really! I didn't see that part in the description thanks for the heads up

6 years ago

separate keys, just purchased it :)

6 years ago

Oh cool, thanks for telling me because I already have Bayonetta and was afraid that it might be combined with the other game.

6 years ago

Thank for the verification :) You are star of the community, eh you got star beside your name

6 years ago

Extremely tempting, since I want Bayonetta, and Vanquish looks like a nice game.

6 years ago

both games come from same studio, Platinum Games, and if we exclude some rushed licence titles like Legend of Korra (which still is not bad, just 'not as good'), Platinum Games are known for making incredible action-packed titles of very high quality ;) For me it was buy-straight-away, as both games are high on my wishlist ;)

6 years ago

And I want Vanquish since I already own Bayonetta Lel

6 years ago

Great deal. Both are wonderful games and worth every cent. I won't buy them though because I played them both on PS3 and I know for sure I won't have the time to play them any time soon on PC, so I'm in no hurry and I'm sure there will be other deals in the future. But, for those that haven't played them yet and are in doubt, go ahead and get them. You won't be sorry. They are great games.

6 years ago

Fantastic deal, thanks for letting us know.

Edit: both keys are RoW :)

6 years ago

Do you happen to know the package number? If you install SteamDB extension, it will display the package number in the package listing.

6 years ago

Amazing deal, even if I already have Bayonetta.

6 years ago

you can buy only Vanquish... and use the SPRING10 voucher for it. ;) Not applicabile on the bunde though. ;)

6 years ago

I can always give it away over here or to one of my friends.

6 years ago

Both games in my wishlist... :)

6 years ago

Today was a sad day for my wallet :V :

19 Mar, 2018 Vanquish Retail (ROW) Retail
19 Mar, 2018 Bayonetta Retail (ROW) Retail
19 Mar, 2018 Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Retail
19 Mar, 2018 Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Retail
19 Mar, 2018 Faces of Good and Evil Retail

6 years ago

RIP for your wallet mate, RIP!

6 years ago

Well Yes and NO !
Vanquish-6 Eur
Bayonetta-6 Eur
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition - 6.11 Eur
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear - 5 EUr !

Yes it costed 23 Eur ... but idividual price are verry good :D !

6 years ago

I'd love to spend so much money, but as a poor student, if I spent 23 Euros I would eat dirt to the end of March xD

6 years ago

Been there done that :D !

6 years ago

it's inconcevable, once I became a student all the money suddenly started to disappear! :O
and it lasts about 2 years for now xD

6 years ago

After you finish ... it will be better :D !

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

19 Mar, 2018 Vanquish Retail (ROW) Retail
19 Mar, 2018 Bayonetta Retail (ROW) Retail

They are ROW !

6 years ago

Would you mind comparing your list of subs against the list of subs of Bayonetta and Vanquish?

6 years ago

No problem ... but what exactly did you want me to do !
To see what ID my games have or what exactly ?

Bayonetta
AppID: 460790

Vanquish
AppID: 460810

I used steam db D: !

6 years ago

Would you please check the last entries of rgOwnedPackages? (If you are using Firefox, it should display in tree structure so you can navigate around easily)

6 years ago

I don't have firefox ... I use only chrome and opera !
As I said using the browser, client or the steam database calculator all give me 460790 for bayonetta and in the https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/ it is stated as ROW key and fanatic has not region restriction !

6 years ago

A simple instruction to check the package of your recently activated key on Chrome:

1. Open this link
  2. Search for rgOwnedApps
  3. The numbers which come before rgOwnedApps are ordered according to the licenses in your license page. The number closest to rgOwnedApps is the corresponding sub ID of the latest added license.
6 years ago

Damn and I don't know where I put my string parser ... !
You just reminded me that I need to go back to java programming ... I am bad at web based prog :( !

The line where "rgOwnedApps": is located :
937,119131,119125,181156,38777,93309,0,196858,72819,102452,167339,171576],"rgOwnedApps"

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

So did you activate it for Turkey ?

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Pff why not ..damn :(!

6 years ago

So What are the exact restrictions ...I am a little tired so can you say it !!

[167339,171576],"rgOwnedApps":

6 years ago*

Bayonetta: https://steamdb.info/sub/167339/ CN TW HK JP KP KR
Vanquish: https://steamdb.info/sub/171576/ CN TW HK JP KP KR

Thank you very much for your time. I'll update the thread.

6 years ago

So for those that are "casual" :

Bayonetta: This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries >>>>>
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea

Vanquish : This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries >>>>>
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea

Thanks for the info :D !

6 years ago

Stock increased to 3000.
Sold/Stock: 1443/3000
Estimated time until selling out: 5 hours. from now

6 years ago

I wish I had not read this. I tried to resist. Tried......... I was busy at work. Maybe it would run out and I'd blame work. lol. ya. or not....
I caved and Bought just now.
Now I'm sure I'll see it in a humble monthly before I play them. Both are on my wishlist. Both look very good.

6 years ago

High possibility they will be in a bundle ... but so what 6$ for this games is a good deal !

6 years ago

It has been increased yet again to 4,500, currently at 2,064 sold.

6 years ago

sorry for noob question but where can we check this number?

6 years ago

Check the FAQ section at the end of the top post

6 years ago*

i see, thank you for the answer.

6 years ago

When bought from USA i got the same subs as mentioned in the OP: 167339 for Bayonetta and 171576 for Vanquish.

6 years ago

Second sold out in a row incoming? Where're all boring deals ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

6 years ago

Stock increased to 4500
Sold/Stock: 2930/4500
Estimated time until selling out: 7 hours or perhaps won't sell out.

6 years ago

The nice thing is that the games are also separately on sale. Discount is slightly lower ($6.79 per game), but it's still a good price. There's also the 10% site discount.

6 years ago

So... I can buy the game using sVPN on USA and activate it on EU? Thanks for answer. 😁

6 years ago

You should be able to see the region-locks between the blue line timer and the video, and then check if Spain is fucked or fine with a VPN USA purchase.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Then should be fine.

6 years ago

Good individual deals as well, finally caved in and got Vanquish. Let's hope it is also nicely working with a mouse.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.