Click on the Price column for the buy link

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD) Region Note
2018-04-25 The Stronghold Collection ?/1000 -80% @ 2.79/3.99/3.99/4.39 - Single key for 5 games. Game was cheaper on Steam in 2015

Collection of 5 Strategy games. 4 games which are available for sale on Steam store has at least Positive review, one unlisted game (Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD, always included with Stronghold Crusader HD) with no review.

The collection itself was bundled once, but the lowest split price for a single game is $6, which is more than this deal. As for individual games in the package, Stronghold Crusader HD, Stronghold HD and Stronghold Legends were bundled several times in the past. However, [Stronghold 2] was never bundled, and has never been below $9 on sale, so it's something to keep in mind.

While this is not the best price historically, the package has not been on deep discount for a year, and includes Stronghold 2 which is unbundled, so it's a good price to grab all 5 games.

If you got the Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy deal on April 23th, you might be interested in the missing DLCs of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2.

Both DLCs are available at Nuuvem at 90% cut:

Or you can get both for $1.25 at GreenManGaming with GMG22 coupon:

Oops, expiredDeals removed from the API again...

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

April 2018

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD) Region Note
2018-04-24 Dex (2245+)/2500 -93% @ 1.09/1.49/1.49/1.65 - (Key to sell increased from 1000 to 2500)
2018-04-23 Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy (includes Sniper Art of Victory, Sniper: Ghost Warrior + DLCs, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 + Digital Extra) (14752+)/15000 -95% @ 0.75/1.00/0.95/1.09 - Single key for 3 base games and DLCs. (Key to sell increased from 7500 to 15000)
2018-04-20 and 2018-04-21 The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (~6000-)/8500 -80% @ 3.79/4.99/4.59/5.59 - -
2018-04-19 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (155+)/500 -76% @ 7.39/9.79/9.79/9.79 API says BO/BR/CU/IR/KP/MM/RU/SD/SY/VE but no matching package. Note also says ROW keys are uploaded, so probably WW keys. Game was slightly cheaper on MacGameStore. (Key to sell decreased from 1000 to 500)
2018-04-18 Tales of Berseria (1916+)/2000 -70% @ 11.99/14.99/14.99/19.49 API says JP, and there is a matching package. Note says that WW keys are uploaded, though. (Key to sell increased from 1000 to 2000)
2018-04-16 and 2018-04-17 Lords of the Fallen GOTY Edition (?)/6000 (First day = 1154/6000) -87% @ 3.19/3.99/3.99/4.39 - -
2018-04-14 SWORD ART ONLINE: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition (?)/800 -45% @ 21.99/27.49/27.49/30.25 API says JP/RU but no matching package. Perhaps Global key. Game was cheaper in EU region on Voidu
2018-04-13 Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 250/1000 -50% @ 14.99/19.99/18.49/21.99 - -
2018-04-12 Tales of Berseria (500?)/500 -70% @ 11.99/14.99/14.99/19.49 API says JP, and there is a matching package. Note says that WW keys are uploaded, though. -
2018-04-10 DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark (~470+/1000) -71% @ 1.39/1.99/1.99/2.19 - -
2018-04-09 Ziggurat (?)/1000 -83% @ 1.79/2.49/2.49/2.79 - -
2018-04-07 Last Dream 822/4000 -90% @ 0.69/1.00/1.00/1.09 - -
2018-04-06 Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (?)/1000 -50% @ 15.49/19.99/18.49/22.75 - -
2018-04-03 Agents of Mayhem 1207/1500 -78% @ 5.89/6.49/5.49/8.69 API returns region restrictions based on IP. Check SteamDB -
2018-04-02 Redout Complete Edition 273/1000 -71% @ 21.89/24.99/24.09/28.99. With EASTEREGG code 19.26/21.99/21.20/25.51 - Individual Steam keys for base game and 7 DLCs (Back to Earth, Space Exploration, Neptune, V.E.R.T.E.X., Mars, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook).
2018-04-01 Tree of Life 53/527 -50% @ 7.49/9.99/9.99/10.99. With EASTEREGG code 6.59/8.79/8.79/9.67 - -

Thanks to Channel28 for mentioning that SUPER6 coupon works on Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
Thanks to ceildric for pointing out that World Hunter Pack and Siberian Strike DLCs of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are not included in this package/
Thanks to Southrobin for noting that SUPER6 coupon works on Dex, and Ameto for informing that Fanatical has fixed this

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forgot to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

January to March deals have been moved to Star Deal archive

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for posterity.

3 weeks ago

i remember looking at this when it first released and was interested in it so i was tempted when i saw this deal... then i looked at the steam reviews :D

3 weeks ago

Post updated. Perhaps someone who is into racing would appreciate this deal.

3 weeks ago

Fans of Wip3out will

3 weeks ago

Is Fanatical's website acting up for anyone else?

3 weeks ago

All green on my end.

3 weeks ago

Seems alright now. An hour ago it was a mess, Steam and Ubisoft icons the size of 90% the screen space etc.
Thanks for the reply though.

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Its price is going to crash further, so it's not a good idea to buy it now, even if you ignore the technical issues.

3 weeks ago

Seems like a prime candidate for the Monthly to me too, perhaps as early as this Friday.

3 weeks ago

I doubt it. Has any of Deep Silver games been included in Monthly?

3 weeks ago

They were there at the very start, with SR4 in the first monthly

3 weeks ago

Oh, that is quite some time ago. There has been quite a lot of SR bundles since then, though.

3 weeks ago

Yeah, that's true. I don't think this would be in a monthly (maybe as another multiple-early-unlocks one), but it could definitely be in a regular bundle's tier 3 or so.

3 weeks ago

I remember buying this on Steam for $0.12 due to a price glitch.

3 weeks ago

no deal

noooooo (╯ ° □ °) ╯ (┻━┻

3 weeks ago

no deal

Best deal ever. Bought 10 :)

3 weeks ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 weeks ago.

3 weeks ago

May I ask for the source of this information? Couldn't find it on their blog or Steam group.

3 weeks ago*

I'm sorry, I got the information from a Fanatical affiliate e-mail. It also says:

please don't communicate deals until the launch date/time mentioned to avoid confusion amongst your audience

That's why I deleted the post :P my bad!

3 weeks ago

Updated. I have too much backlog to justify throwing my money here, especially when IF tends to have deep cut down the road.

2 weeks ago

Fanatical should be renamed NeptuniaStarDeals.
Wake me up when there is a week without a Lolies Deal. Maleficent's 100-years curse will be laughable.

2 weeks ago

Bump. Return of dollar deal.

2 weeks ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/ziggurat
key from Indie Bundle 18 give Little Racers STREET gift in inventory and game was in Tier 1.
wtf with Fanatical :O

2 weeks ago*

Updated.

2 weeks ago

Wait what? I have the humble bundle tier 1 and it didn't give me a Little Racers Street gift.

2 weeks ago

check comments in those discussion, almost all ppl got extra gift after activating Ziggurat key ^^

2 weeks ago

Updated.

2 weeks ago

Updated half an hour ago.

1 week ago*

sold out :(

1 week ago

Nooo sold out :(

1 week ago

It's funny how the game sold out about an hour ago and I only got the promotional e-mail saying that it's today's Star Deal a few minutes ago. Way to go, Fanatical.

1 week ago

Email is sent in batch from my observation. I got my email 1 hour 40 minutes after the deal starts.

1 week ago

Kinda interesting that it was listed in the "Bandai Namco Steam games. On sale now!" mail too. At -70%.

1 week ago

Hopefully they will replenish their stock because it looks that the demand was larger than the supply. ^^

1 week ago

At most, they will redo the deal on a different day. I have never seen them replenish the stock on the same day when the game is sold out. They could increase the limits for the deals if they manage to do so before the deal sells out, though.

1 week ago

I can live with it whey they would redo this deal on a later date and I can't remember the specific deal but I missed one of the earlier deals and they did that deal again later. so there's still hope. ^^

1 week ago

That was the Baldur's Gate Collection.

1 week ago

Ah, thank you, that was the very one I missed out of but I got a second chance. :-)

1 week ago

Deal encore! 😆

1 week ago

Thanks a lot for the notice! ^^

1 week ago

Updated. I have no opinion about this game, since I have never heard of it or the TV series it is based on before...

1 week ago

Bump. A wishlisted game for me, but I'm still waiting for a lower price point.

1 week ago

Updated. Good deal for DLC completionist.

Commentary

Mixed Review Action RPG game.

The game was sold in at least 2 different packages - GOTY edition (which includes 11 DLCs) and Digital Deluxe edition (which includes only 3 DLCs). The Digital Deluxe edition has been bundled several times in the past, including once on G2A Deal, while the GOTY edition has never been bundled before.

With that cleared up, this is indeed the lowest historical for the GOTY edition, and is the version that DLC completionist should be going after. However, before you buy it just because you think you will be getting Dark Soul experience, check the reviews on Steam.

1 week ago*

Day 1 sale: 1154/6000

1 week ago

Updated.

1 week ago

Again ToB? O.o This month it is the second time they do a Tales of Berseria Star Deal -.-

1 week ago

Sold out last time in less than an hour, so they redo the deal.

1 week ago

Stock increased to 2000. Sold/Stock 1611/2000

6 days ago

What a waste of space. They could have get another game on Star Deal.

Very Positive FPS RPG game. Bundled 3 times on Humble Bundle, Tier 3 every time, but there were 2 bundles with max price of 10.

Unexciting deal, since you can find the game on sale in different store for $10 almost any time of the year. The game was also available for cheap during last Lunar Steam Sale if you already own every other game in the bundle. If you haven't own the game, just give it a pass.

6 days ago*

Updated. Great deal for those who needs a game to play with friends.

5 days ago

Thanks! Bought the game since internet kinda claim it’s the best pack of the series

5 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.