Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I paid this discount $29.99 price when the game came out, which is really what it should be priced at. And yes I have actually played it. The game is very similar to L4D campaign coop and does have a horde mode multiplayer. There was also a score attack mode I played once but didn’t find much need to replay on other maps. The game is fairly easy even on the hardest difficulty, all puzzles are also really easy and there are secrets/collectibles to find in all levels (I think total 8 levels/1 hour to beat each most have an end boss), horde mode got annoying when you ran out of ammo and couldn’t buy more during round, the narrator was cheesy and some of the dialogue got repetitive. But I did enjoy it. Hope this helps some people decide whether to buy or not

5 years ago

Hope you don't mind me quoting your review on the OP

5 years ago

Go ahead! Not a problem

5 years ago

If it's already on such a sale, it must have sold poorly. And it's sad because I think it's the kind of "AA" game I definitely like to play. But these days, it looks like they need to be made on a tight budget and not sold at €50.

5 years ago

Updated

Very Positive Action games in Star Wars franchise. Jedi Academy bundled once, Jedi Outcast bundled twice.

Lowest historical, $0.5 cheaper than historical lowest of the 2 games combined, and saves $2 compared to regular sale price. Decent deal for fans of the franchise who missed the bundles in 2015 and 2017.

Notable deal

Date Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
Until 2018-08-28 Cities: Skylines -78% @ 5.05/6.59/6.15/7.25/9.92/522.27 - -
Until 2018-08-28 Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition -78% @ 6.59/8.79/8.13/9.67/12.58/549.77 - -

While not the lowest historical, these deals for Cities: Skylines save around $1 compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Bump. Good deal, though it's not something you would want to buy just to add to your backlog

Very Positive Racing game with VR Support. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $2.6 cheaper than previous lowest. Good price if you have been waiting for a chance to grab the full version of the game at a deep discount, as you won't find this pack as a bundle on Steam.

5 years ago*

Meh, just go and grab the bundle on GMG.

Very Positive 2D Survival game. Bundled 4 times and Warfare Triple Pack is still live. Just skip this deal and get the bundle instead.

Historical pricing wise, this game was in sale for deeper discount. However, the cut has been decreasing in the second half of this year.

5 years ago*

negative reviews in Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition cause of women in game? xD

5 years ago

yes. "historical fans" (read that as misogynists) don't want woman in their game.

After all Cleopatra and boudica never existed!! /s

Do note that women in the game are historical based so don't expect woman generals in latin and greek factions. While they can appear in barbarian tribes, you know like boudica.

5 years ago

Eh, looks like I forgot to bump 2 days ago... Oh, well

@Mihey3Z Thanks for bumping

Mixed Review Turn Based Strategy game. Bundled twice in 2015.

Game was cheaper on GamesPlanet UK. For some reason, this game's price in UK is considerably lower compared to US, so the price frequently go near historical lowest on GamesPlanet.

5 years ago

For those that play total war attila is a rgeat game and you should get it.
For those that never played total war they should be cautious of it. Attila is by far the hardest total war to date

5 years ago

Bump. The page is still not enabled, it seems... You will get 404 when you open the page, and error when you try to add it to cart

As of the time of writing, the store page for the deal has not been enabled yet, so you may get an error when opening the page or adding the game from the home screen. Just give it an hour or two and it should be fixed.

Mostly Positive Turn-Based Strategy game, 2 DLCs have Mixed review. Base game bundled once along with a bunch of other games back when Humble provides all games in a tier as one key.

Not lowest historical, but a good price compared to recent sales. It's a buck more than the lowest of last half a year, but a few dollars cheaper compared to regular sale price of the 3 game/DLCs combined.

This pack contains the 2 most expensive DLCs out of 8 available.

5 years ago*

Star Deal recycle, but with a bit better cut this time.

Very Positive Turn-Based Tactics game in Warhammer 40k franchise. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, beating the previous lowest (Star Deal on 2018-08-02 and 2018-06-04) by $0.6. Saves a whopping $7 compared to other stores. Great deal for fans of the series and those who want to play the game right away.

5 years ago*

Weeb deal, though I'm not going to bite at this cut.

Very Positive Hack & Slash JRPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest. Great deal for fans of Neptunia series who would like to play the game right away. If you have a big backlog already, the price of this game is likely to drop in the future so it's a good idea to hold off for some time.

5 years ago*

-77.25% OFF

View attached image.
5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated. Good deal, I'd say

Very Positive Local Co-op game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly August 2017.

Lowest historical, and cheaper than previous lowest by 20 cents. If you have been following sales for this game, this is the lowest in a series of sales for the past 30 days on various sites. Great price if you are looking for a co-op game.

5 years ago*

Where does that number come from?

5 years ago

5 years ago

Updated.

A bundle of 3 Strategy games published by Daedalic Entertainment. Bounty Train bundled once, Valhalla Hills bundled twice, Caravan bundled twice.

Lowest historical, since Bounty Train alone costs $6.24 historical lowest. However, do read review before buying, since these games have Mixed to Mostly Positive review

5 years ago*

Price for the bundle seems to have error. Was displayed properly yesterday but is at -1% discount today. I have already notified the support. Cheers~

5 years ago

Not really a problem. The deal has ended

5 years ago

It has? its still showing up on my Bundle section and only yesterday someone reported it in their discord and a staff member mentioned they are going to look into it. Though the new Titan bundle is messing up for them so I guess it takes lesser priority. :)
Cheers~

5 years ago

Bundles which are created specifically for Star Deals usually run into this problem - they have to set up a new bundle page for them, and they have to disable it manually after the deal ends

5 years ago

Ah! It was a star deal, that explains it. That explains it. I must have checked the deal and gone to bed. Thank you! :D
Warm Regards, Cruse~

5 years ago

I have here to pass on three Daedalic games I already own or do not want, and--to my shame--realized I missed Simpleplanes on August 30.

5 years ago

Bump for posterity.

Overwhelmingly Positive FPS Adventure game. Bundled twice.

Just the occasional drop to $6 for this game, it went below that figure once or twice recently. Great game to have in your library.

A price glitch on the second day brings the price of the deal down to $1.49 and equivalent in other currencies, causing the title to sell out.

5 years ago*

No season pass ? ;_;

5 years ago

If Only I had purchased the Aspyr Pick & Mix Bundle. i would have gotten Bioshock, Civ Beyond Earth and Beyond Earth Rising TIde

5 years ago

There is a glitch at the moment. Price at the checkout is $1.49.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

5 years ago

You have to continue to checkout. I saw that price in the cart too but once you go to payment options it changed to 1,42€ or something like that.

Too bad I already have Infinite. For a moment I thought it was for the Daedalic Triple Pack. Bounty Train looks like it might be fun.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

ye, saw this, thanks

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Is there a chance of keys getting revoked ?

5 years ago

I took that risk and activated the game. Will post here if Steam greets me with an alert.

5 years ago

Looks like while I was busy doing other stuffs, a bunch of interesting thing happened and I missed them X_X

Oh, well. Anyway, they seem to have ran out of stock for this Star Deal

5 years ago

if you need a key, i managed to buy one :)

5 years ago

It's fine. I already have this game but not activated yet as I'm still waiting for Season Pass.

5 years ago

Return of Dollar Star Deal

Very Positive to Mixed Review Point and Click game. All 3 games bundled many times in the past: 1, 2, 3.

Repeat of 2018-01-23 Star Deal. It's a good deal regardless of whether you want to play it right away, or just want to add it to your backlog, or trying out whether you like the games or not. Do note that the game has 5 parts, and you might want to grab the rest on Steam during sale if you like the games

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

The 4th one only appears in twice in Star Deals in a Complete Collection, and the price is ridiculous. Better grab it on Steam if you find the series to your liking. There's a complete your set bundle which gives 30% off.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

That 72% you see is due to the ongoing sale, which takes 60% off the base price, then bundle gives 30% off (1 - 0.4*0.7 = 0.72).

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Steam is strange...
[b]Broken Sword Trilogy[\b]
SteamStore price - ₽79 with 60% discount (base price ₽199)
FanaticalStore price - ₽78 with 90% discount (base price ₽781)

5 years ago

Don't take the base price in Russian on Fanatical seriously. When the key is WW, Fanatical will always set the Russian price to a figure close to pricing in other currencies to avoid people taking advantage of price difference

5 years ago

These are great games if you get the chance to play them!

5 years ago

Updated. Not a bad deal, though it's better to grab on Steam if regional pricing is cheaper

Pack of 3 Very Positive Fighting game from SNK. '98 and 2002 each bundled twice, XIII bundled once.

Lowest historical, and $2.5 cheaper than previous lowest on Steam. If you are a fan of 2D fighting games, this is a good price to grab these games.

5 years ago*

Single Steam key for 3 games (?)
nope, u get 3 different keys to activate each game

5 years ago*

Thanks for the confirmation. I had thought of this possibility since the link has "bundle" in it, that's why I wasn't sure.

5 years ago

Kind of baffling they're still charging money for a 20 years old fighting game.

5 years ago

These are not just the original Neo-Geo roms in an emulator, the 98/2002 KOF games are remastered with new modes, features, characters, art, music etc.

5 years ago

5 years ago

<3

5 years ago

Too fast for me : ')
Hope you have a good day!

5 years ago

Thanks, you too :p

5 years ago

5 years ago

new deal, tuuuu expensive

Styx: Shards of Darkness
-70.49% 11.99€

5 years ago

Not a very interesting deal, considering that it went on sale on Steam for $12 in the recent sale, where people can get it cheaper with regional pricing.

49% keys left after 1 day.

Very Positive Stealth game. Bundled once in June 2018 Humble Monthly.

Lowest historical and a dime cheaper than historical lowest. Due to it being bundled, it is currently available for around 4~5$ on grey market.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.