Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago

Yeah, expensive deal

Very Positive RTS game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $3 cheaper than previous lowest.

5 years ago*

Great deal for those who want to play the game soon.

Mostly Positive Open World RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest. Great price if you have been waiting for a good price to grab the full game and you are planning to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

I Just need the DLC for Shadow Of War to be 75% off. They give the base game huge discount while not so much on the DLC to offset the cost of the huge discount. Once again the ones who buy it at release get a kick in the nuts, happy holidays to me! I don't mean the discount on the base game but the lack of any steep discount on DLC and complete collection is a better value than buying the DLC in most cases.

5 years ago

yup it happened to me on xcom 2, I bought deluxe edition and war of chosen released and later xcom 2 collection released but when i tried to buy xcom collection due to better discount it didnt register the games i own. When i contacted 2k they said that as i had bought the game in the beginning i can only buy the dlcs seperately or if i want xcom2 collection i have to remove the base game and get the collection at full price. That was the day i decided not to buy on day one unless untill its gamer friendly studios like cd project red

5 years ago

Well I got the game at a good price thanks to a friend having a copy and selling it to be cheaper,and the DLC is not really needed to enjoy the game itself,I just like having the complete package,but it's just a kick in the nuts when it's far cheaper to buy the game later with all DLC than any decent discount for already owning it. Then they wonder why games don't always do well at launch and sometimes it's due to companies like this having a track record of doing that, so people do the sit and wait approach. The best thing to do is make the DLC just as cheap as buying the full package at discount in a bundle, as now they will be added to do not buy at/around launch title due to this tactic.

5 years ago

At least they are selling the complete collection as a package so you can still buy it to get all the DLCs.

5 years ago

True, some do it worse, It's not a huge deal and I know it's part of the risk of buying the game around launch just be nice if this was rare and not becoming more of a trend. It just seems like more and more are going the route of huge discount on the base game and less on the DLC, and it's obvious it must be working in some form or fashion since it's popping up more and more.

5 years ago

Interesting this deal gives you the DLC twice. They give you a key for the story expansion, which includes the Blade of Galadriel and The Desolation of Mordor, but then they give you separate keys for both of those as well. Lol!

5 years ago

Oh. How many keys did you get? Looks like that was 4? Base game, Expansion and 2 DLCs?

5 years ago

You get 6 keys. Base game, Story Expansion Pass, Outlaw Tribe, Slaughter Tribe. That's the whole game. Then the extra keys are the individual keys for Blade of Galadriel and Desolation of Mordor

5 years ago

thats not star deal :/

5 years ago

thats not even a deal :)

5 years ago

lets wait to 4€ as all other jackboxs :)

5 years ago

*Yawn*

Very Positive Party Game pack. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $2 cheaper than previous lowest.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Agin, whats "star deal" on this? Fanatical plz

View attached image.
5 years ago

What's the point of this deal, I don't even

Very Positive 3D fighting game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1+ cheaper than previous lowest. If you didn't buy the game on launch, perhaps you would want to skip this deal and wait for the price to drop further.

5 years ago*

Repeats, might be good for people who would like to play the game and don't care about DLCs (or willing to spend extra paying for DLC later).

Very Positive D&D style RPG game. Both have been included in various packs with DLCs included (including 2 Star Deals in March 2018), but there is no DLC this time around.

Looking at historical lowest of both games separately, the price of this pack would beat historical lowest of both games combined. However, if you are interested in any of the DLCs and you would like to save money, it's better to skip this deal and wait for the Complete Saga to be rebundled again.

5 years ago*

Today's star deal for the Baldur's Gate double pack is showing as full price for me:

$39.98 $39.98
You save $0.00  ()

5 years ago*

Same here. Did it sell out?

5 years ago

I guess so. I think the previous deal on the Baldur's Gate Saga pack was better anyway imo.

5 years ago

Probably sold out. Other than that I have no idea

5 years ago

I guess I'm lucky then:
€31.98 €39.98
You save €8.00  (20%)

5 years ago

If you like Baldur´s Gate, there is Icewind Dale 2 complete on GOG for only 2,19€. This game is
not on steam only the first part. Good offer. Baldur´s Gate I+II is 4,39€ each, so almost same price and DRM-Free.

5 years ago

Back in stock/at the discounted price for me now. Just a heads up if anyone is interested

5 years ago

Return of dollar deal, though a boring one

Mixed to Negative Scenario Sniper game. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 and Sniper: Ghost Warrior was bundled many times. Sniper Art of Victory only appeared in a few Star Deals in Trilogy packages.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-04-23 and 2018-10-22 for the same price. Good price for collector, though note that a few DLCs or Tools are not included in this deal:

Well, not so good a deal if you are looking for a game to play - check review to see if it's your cup of tea.

5 years ago*

Yai????!!!!

5 years ago

With Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 out and the Star Deal labelled Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy, I'm sure some are going to assume it's 1, 2, and 3.

5 years ago

5 years ago

This is just a star among many stars in the sky :-/

Mixed Review Open World Survival game. Bundled once in August 2018 Humble Monthly.

Within the last 1 year, the game has been on sale for the same price point several times and this is the best cut within the period.

5 years ago*

Nep Nep!

Very Positive Nep Game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1+ cheaper than previous lowest. If you come from expensive region and you are planning to play the game soon, this is a good deal. Otherwise, just wait for Steam sale or later sales. IF games tend to discount as low as 90%.

5 years ago*

Makes ZERO sense though with https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tJEU3/fanatical-idea-factory-pick-and-mix around
It's cheaper to get it there ALONE than the Star Deal even... what?

5 years ago

I don't see this game in that Pick and Mix bundle.

5 years ago

I see, my bad then. I thought it had all and confused this with another title (Blanc + Neptune vs. darn that naming on these things, impossible to remember)

5 years ago

Looks like mobile game, 30€ on full price? Yay... i never understand why these animes or what are expensive

5 years ago

Too expensive Nep Nep 💰💰. It's weird they didn't include that one in the pick and mix bundle.

5 years ago

noep noep
prefer to buy from steam

5 years ago

Forgot to bump for Starbound yesterday

Very Positive Sandbox Survival game. Bundled twice.

Lowest historical and a dime cheaper than previous lowest. A game with many hours of content and is worth buying at the current price if you are looking for a game to kill time during holiday season

5 years ago*

I don't think ConcernedApe (solo dev of Stardew Valley) has anything to do with Starbound. Chucklefish just have limited publishing rights to their game.

5 years ago

Removed that part since I pulled that out of thin air. Thanks for the correction.

5 years ago

Great deal for those who don't care about DLCs. Not so much otherwise.

Overwhelmingly Positive (first game) and Very Positive (second game) First Person Action game in Dishonored series. Both never bundled.

This is not lowest historical, as lowest historical from both game combined is cheaper. This deal only saves around $0.5 compared to picking up the games separately from the store with current lowest price. Do note that this deal doesn't contain any DLCs, so if you care about those, it's better to wait for a sale on the Definitive Edition.

5 years ago*

Bumpo

5 years ago

Keys bought in Russia may be region locked to RU/CIS

Not only this but Russia has a whole different app/library entry for the first game.

5 years ago

Another pointless deal

Very Positive Platformer. Featured in the currently running Humble Sonic Bundle.

Lowest historical and saves $0.67 compared to previous lowest. Check Humble Sonic Bundle before buying

5 years ago*

Yeah, 5,75$ (~ 5,06€ atm)...

5 years ago

And Fanatical got one-upped by other stores again.

Very Positive Action games. Both never bundled before.

Currently cheaper on Voidu:

• Yazuka 0 for $10.71 (with WINTERMADNESS coupon) [US]
  • Bayonetta for $5.44 (with WINTERMADNESS coupon) [US]
5 years ago*

it's cheaper to add them to your cart seperatly and use the code fanatical10.

5 years ago

The page for Yakuza 0 said the product was sold out (Fanatical's way of disabling a product) when I checked earlier.

5 years ago

... their packs

5 years ago

Looks like they are running out of options for Star Deal.

Very Positive Side Scroller Action game. Bundled 3 times last in 2016.

Repeat of November 29 Star Deal. Same lowest historical, and not yet repeated on other stores. You can also grab this game on GOG for $1.5. Great price for the game if you haven't own it already.

5 years ago*

when we can expect jackbox deals?

View attached image.
5 years ago

My cloudy crystal balls says some time next year.

Or that's just me pulling a number out of thin air

5 years ago

SOON®

5 years ago

Bought metal slug 3, thanks for the heads up!

5 years ago

Boring deal again

Mostly Positive Sandbox RPG game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical but only cheaper by a few dime. It's also currently 33% off on Steam, so check that out instead if your currency is cheaper than US.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Survival game. Never bundled before.

Was cheaper on GamesPlanet by a few dimes. This deal is not for collectors since it only includes a few DLCs, but it looks like DLCs with gameplay related contents are included.

5 years ago*

Merry Christmas Bump and Happy Holidays! Cruse~

5 years ago

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you, too

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.