Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Expensive deal for a mediocre game.

Mixed Review RTS game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and around $1 cheaper than previous lowest. Read review before buying.

5 years ago*

Bump

Mostly Positive FPS game. Bundled on GMG in various forms since August, and the latest one is still active.

Was slightly cheaper last year on GamersGate, but still saves $0.3 compared to regular sale price. Check out the Mix 'n' Match bundle on GMG first for other games you might be interested in before taking this deal.

5 years ago*

74% keys left after one day

5 years ago

Good Call on Rage, I waited a few days before using the the Mix n Match, also used the 15% off from VIP. Its my 1st purchase on GMG, I got the VIP when I register previously with them to their newsletter. It was blocked off for awhile but came back for the sale, Its $4.85 USD, therefore its less than 1 USD per game. I got Rage, Evil Genius, Mount & Blade: Warband, Beat Cop and Magicka. Cheers! ^__^

5 years ago

Bump. Regular discount.

Collection of BioShock games:

Currently $0.6 cheaper on WinGameStore. Not historical lowest, as it went as low as $10.50 occasionally in the past.

5 years ago*

Bump. Dollar Deal and a good one if you missed Star Wars bundle in 2015

Very Positive Star Wars game. Bundled 3 times.

Lowest historical, and $1.5 cheaper than regular discount. Good price to grab the game for your Star Wars collection.

5 years ago*

Decent deal if you would like to play these games soon.

Two Very Positive RPG games which incorporates elements of gaming history into the game. Evoland bundled 7 times, Evoland 2 bundled 3 times.

Not lowest historical as both games altogether was slightly cheaper on Savemi (due to weak GBP), but the deal saves around $1.5 compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Boring deal.

Very Positive Horror game. Package bundled twice, base game bundled 3 times, and given away twice.

A few cents more than historical lowest at GMG, and a few cents more than on going deal at GMG (with GMG12 discount code applied)

5 years ago*

Decent deal.

Very Positive Space RTS game. Bundled 3 times (if we include the Pick & Mix).

Lowest historical and saves $1.75 compared to previous lowest. Good price if you are planning to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

9% keys remaining after 1 day

5 years ago

A well-timed repeat for new comers

A package of 9 quiz party games, most of which have Mostly Positive rating and above. The pack was bundled once in 2014.

Repeat of previous 2 deals in 2014 and 2016 for the same price. Otherwise, the pack has never been on sale for less than $5.

5 years ago*

The Jackbox Party Pack 1 2 3 4 coming soon AGIN

View attached image.
5 years ago

if I weren't super-broke right now, I totally would

5 years ago

Bump

3 Very Positive educational games to learn Japanese. First 2 games was sold as pack last year a few times.

This deal costs slightly more than buying the pack during Black Friday flash deal and buying the Kanji game on Steam during sale with the complete-the-set bundle.

5 years ago*

5 years ago

Thanks for the bump. Updated.

9% keys left after 1 day

Two D&D style RPG games. Rehash of previous Star Deal on August 18th last year at lower price point. Both games never bundled before.

Lowest historical as each game separately costs $4 at historical lowest, and cheaper than previous Star Deal. This is a decent deal on both games if you are a fan of the genre and would like to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

Yes, Yes, Yes, Goddammit, YEEEEES!

5 years ago

Someone is very very excited. ;D

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Great games! Its a good deal and enticing however I have too much backlog, therefore I'll get them later. Cheers~

5 years ago

Late update T_T

Mostly Positive Fighting game featuring DC characters. Never bundled before, except for appearance in Winter Mystery Bundle from Fanatical.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest. Legendary edition includes all characters, so this is a good package to buy for most gamers. However, if you are a DLC collector, do note that this package doesn't contain 2 shader packs, and you would have to buy the Ultimate Pack to get them.

5 years ago*

31% keys left

5 years ago

Bump. 4x repeat. Bundle soon?

Very Positive Turn-based Strategy game. Never bundled before.

4th time featured on Star Deal (last 3 times were in June, August and November 2018), but with a lower cut this time. Lowest historical, saving $0.9 compared to historical lowest and $4 compared to regular sale price. Do note that the game has $40 worth of DLCs (not included in this deal)

5 years ago*

This seems to be the lowest it's ever been at least. I do hope for another Slitherine bundle soon though, even if I already own Sanctus Reach (it made it onto my top 10 played games last year, so it is quite good).

5 years ago

Good deal if you haven't already owned it from the previous Pick and Mix bundle

Very Positive Anime RPG game. Included in a recent Pick & Mix for lowest split price of $3.

Featured in Star Deal twice last year in April and November at higher price points. Lowest historical, and saves more than $2 compared to previous lowest. Good price to grab the game to add to your backlog if you are not in a cheap region on Steam.

5 years ago*

Here's for some hopeful thinking but I guess someone can confirm it's just the base game so not game+deluxe?
Seeing the base price and all it shouldn't but you never know and never shot is always miss...

5 years ago

Looking at the base price, this should only be the base game. And it doesn't have any package with both game and DLC

5 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6077/Deluxe_Bundle
? (or do storebundles not automatically mean package too?)

5 years ago

Just look at the link - if it has the word "sub" then it's a package. If it has the word "bundle" then it's a bundle of packages, though this is not a sure way to determine if a single key can activate DLC as well.

The sure fire way is to check SteamDB: https://steamdb.info/app/632350/subs/ and go through the list of packages to see if any of them include DLC

5 years ago

4% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Hack & Slash game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $2+ compared to previous lowest. Good price if you are planning to play the game soon.

5 years ago*

Okami HD a very good game. For me it's even better than Zelda 64. It was a PS2 exclusive game. Then it was re edited on PS3 on US and EU PSN store and on disc and store in japan and Asia. After it was re edited on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. It's the same game as the PS3 version. I have it on PS2 PAL, PS3 Asia and PC :)

5 years ago

Okami is nice stuff, but I already own it for PS2 so I will probably wait for a bundle or something like that.

5 years ago

Anyone who hasn't played Okami should do themselves a favor and pick it up. It's such a gorgeous game. =) I bought it on release day on Steam despite having it on PS2 already.

5 years ago

Bump. Good deal if you wanted this game but didn't want to waste money on the loot box

5 years ago

25% keys left after 1 day

Very Positive Twin Stick Shooter game. Bundled once in this ongoing Pick & Mix, which is more expensive than current deal. Was also available as part of Mystery Bundles.

Lowest historical and saves $5+ compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

This Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved star deal undercut the typical sales by $5. Between this and the Showdown bundle (https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/showdown-bundle), Fanatical is bringing it today!

5 years ago

Bump.

Overwhelmingly Positive Anime RPG game. Featured in many deals.

Technically lowest historical on its own, but Deluxe Edition went for $4 during Black Friday Flash Deal, so this is not exactly a good deal. Also, if you are interested in the DLCs, you should wait for Complete Bundle deal to return, as they typically only goes on sale with 50% off.

5 years ago*

I got the game + Deluxe for 3.50eur last Fanatical sale (that bundlefest), which excludes the 10% discount (and after a purchase you got a 15% off so it could be even lower) so it seems it's not lowest ever.

5 years ago

Thanks, added some clarification around that.

5 years ago

Updated.

Mixed Review Turn-Based Strategy Game. Base game bundled once in February 2018 Monthly.

Includes the following content:

• Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Rise and Fall expansion
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – Vikings Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Civilization VI – Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Civilization VI – Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Civilization VI – Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Civilization VI – Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack
  • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Civilization VI – Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack

Lowest historical, a dime cheaper than similar deal on WinGameStore back on Jan 6th, and around $7 cheaper compared to regular sale price.

Open question

Is this deal delivered as a single key or multiple keys? If single key then does it activate this sub?

5 years ago*

Thanks. :) Maybe, I'll give the game a try, but I wanted to wait until it's completed.

5 years ago

41% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

They are now doing a Deluxe Mystery Game for $3.99
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/deluxe-mystery-game

I think sensualshakti is sleeping so thought maybe you would like to make a thread. I'm curious what games are in it.

5 years ago

I don't think I can keep the thread updated so I will leave it to other member of the community

5 years ago

Ok np :)

5 years ago

Totally forgot shakti had a thread for it already made.

5 years ago

I can already tell there could be "Witch It" in it. ( But sorry, I'll won't try more than one lottery-single-game-bundle, at this rate... )

5 years ago

Yeah witch it was one of the games that someone on reddit said they got in it.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.