Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago

Updated

Mixed Review Fighting game with emphasis on multiplayer (but lack of players). Never bundled before.

US price cheaper on Savemi and GameBillet.

5 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Education game. Featured in 2 deals on Fanatical.

Lowest historical and saves 40 cents compared to historical lowest. If you missed this Flash Deal last year, then this is a good price to grab the game.

However, from my learning experience, you might pick the language up faster if you get a book written in Japanese and a language you already understand. These games only barely scratch the surface.

5 years ago*

32% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Just a bump for the record

$1 cheaper than previous occasions when it was bundled.

For more details about the content of this bundle, see the original bundle thread.

5 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive RTS game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly October 2018.

Lowest historical and same price as recent sale on WinGameStore. Decent price if you missed the previous bundle.

5 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Adventure - Puzzle game. Bundled 3 times

Lowest historical and saves $6+ to $7 compared to historical lowest. Nice price to grab the game if you missed the previous bundles.

5 years ago*

Thanks for update.
And again in Ru region the discount is very very strange )

5 years ago

Key is WW, so RU/CIS has to pay the full price.

5 years ago

Ohhhh 90% Rime, that's very tempting!

5 years ago

was bundled cheap ago and will surly get bundled cheaper again together with other games...
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/rime/info/

5 years ago

Thanks, forgot about that bundle, didn't pick it up because I had all other games already!
But you are right: bound to be bundled again soon.

5 years ago

New historic low for Rime! That's $7 off prior sales, and cheaper than all the prior 3 bundles it has been in.
Right now based on the store page's source code there is only 32% left, decreasing by 2% in just 5 minutes! If the % is accurate and the pace holds, it will sell out in less than 1.5 hours.

5 years ago

They will usually restock, or re-run the deal on a later date if the deal sold out too fast

5 years ago

cheaper as in previous bundles but not just a little and you wont get the other games from bundle^^

5 years ago

Bioshock Infinite with the Season Pass for $10.99

BIOSHOCK INFINITE SEASON PASS includes: Burial at Sea - Episode One and Episode Two, Clash In the Clouds and the Early Bird Special Pack.

5 years ago

Updated. This is a crap deal.

73% keys left after 1 day

Overwhelmingly Positive FPS game with story. Base game bundled twice, season pass available in Pick and Mix for as low as $4 flat split price.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by $0.5. However, the Bioshock Collection has better value, and occasionally goes on sale for $12, so the current Star Deal is a bad deal.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Currently you can get the same deal + Bioshock 1 and 2 for $4 more on Steam.

5 years ago

Unless you're itching for Bioshock Infinite right now, Bioshock Collection that including all prior Bioshock games has a historic low of $10.99.
I personally find that trying to explain Bioshock Infinite isn't worth it

5 years ago

Thanks. Was tempted to get it straight when I saw it..
Oh well, my wallet lives another day! yay

5 years ago

Bump. Fanatical really knows the arts to bundling

3 Batman games ranging from Overwhelmingly Positive to Mostly Positive review. Batman: Arkham Asylum bundled 10 times, Batman: Arkham City bundled 4 times. Batman: Arkham Knight base game bundled once, Season Pass never bundled.

Decent deal if you don't own any of the games, as Batman: Arkham Asylum Premium edition (equivalent to base game + Season Pass) is only featured as Star Deal for $8 back in August once, and regular sale price is $12 with occasional low at $9.2.

5 years ago*

15% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Racing game. Base game bundled once in Loot Play February 2019, DLCs never bundled.

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to buying separately at lowest historical prices. This is a good deal even when we take Redout Complete Bundle (featured in January this year and twice last year) into consideration, since buying the remaining DLCs separately only cost slightly more than the Complete Bundle. However, if you don't plan to play the game any time soon, it might be a good idea to wait for a better deal for Complete Bundle to grab the full game.

5 years ago*

Bump.

Very Positive RTS game where you build a dungeon yourself. Bundled twice.

Lowest historical and same price as a previous deal (non-Star Deal) on Fanatical on 6th February this year. Do note that this game has around $26 worth of functional DLCs which you have to buy individually.

5 years ago*

War for the Overworld being sold at a new historic low of $5.39 USD, but I already have it. I'm waiting for more of the DLC to get bundled or go on sale.

5 years ago

Bump

Two Very Positive Point & Click games. The Longest Journey Pack bundled twice while Dreamfall: The Longest Journey only appeared in deals and grab bags

Lowest historical and saves $4.5 compared to regular sale price, and $2 compared to when it was last featured as Star Deal on 2018-03-04. You should grab this deal if you have been waiting for a good price for both games.

5 years ago*

Thanks!
Grabbed it for Dreamfall :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Dollar Deal. Details here

For more details about each game, check this bundle thread

Same as previous lowest historical and best deal ever, repeat of previous Bundle Fest in Oct 2018. A good chance to complete your collection of Anomaly series.

5 years ago*

Bump :/

Very Positive Turn-Based Strategy game. Bundled once, and appeared in a number of Mystery Bundles.

Lowest historical and saves 75 cents compared to previous historical lowest.

5 years ago*

Very late update. Bump

Very Positive Stealth Action game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was cheaper on GameBillet for $10.54. This game frequently hover around $12 mark, so this is not a very tempting deal either. If you have been waiting for a good deal, just pass this one and keep waiting.

5 years ago*

22% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

it's also slightly cheaper on greenmangaming if you're VIP.

5 years ago

Bump, good price if you don't own both games

Both Overwhelmingly Positive Tower Defense games. Kingdom Rush bundled 9 times, Frontiers bundled once.

While the current price is not the lowest historical, it's the best price to get both games outside bundles for the last 2 years, as both games doesn't go on deep sale during the last 2 years.

5 years ago*

thank you for the headsup :)

5 years ago

But most own KR, still worth it?

5 years ago

Ask yourself - are you going to play it soon? Or do you already have hundred of thousands of games in your library which are worth playing?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Sorry, I said that as a general advice - it's become a disease for me and many people here to buy games but don't have enough time to play.

To answer your question - maybe. Frontiers sale price is rather unpredictable, though you can expect them to go for sale for around $5. If you don't spend much on games and you want to play it right away, perhaps it's a good price for you. If you are not in a rush, keep waiting for sale.

5 years ago

i enjoyed kingdom rush and frontiers so i would say its worth the money. but as allways, the deal is bad compared to previous sales...
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/5u6i4/fanatical-indie-legends-7-bundle
was quite long ago and better deal. and as kingdom rush ended in many bundles, i´m sure frontiers will do as well so you might get it later together with other games for 1$.
so if you just want collect games, you should wait.

5 years ago

Thanks, I also enjoy KR very much. It's THE tower defense game for me. I guess I shoud make the plunge for Frontiers and give or trade away KR. :D

5 years ago

BTW: The 10% discount is still valid if your basket is $5 or more... which makes the deal even sweater.

5 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Road Rage Racing game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and same as previous lowest in 2015, save $1 compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

25% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Space RTS game. Bundled 3 times

Lowest historical and repeat of previous Star Deal on 2019-01-05.

5 years ago*

20% keys left after 1 day, boosted to 33%

5 years ago

I got this email with a coupon that boosted the discount till 90% so Homeworld Remastered Collection was just 3.52. It was probably a personal coupon and won't work for others, but others might get the same email too. I ended up buying it since that's cheap enough. XD

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bump. Repeat

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2019-01-18 and another regular deal on Fanatical from Feb 18-20 with same prices.

Very Positive Twin Stick Shooter game. Bundled once in this ongoing Pick & Mix, which is more expensive than current deal. Was also available as part of Mystery Bundles.

Lowest historical and saves $5+ compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.