Click on the Price column for the buy link

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
2019-03-19 and 20 Hitman Game of the Year Edition ?% keys left -81% @ 7.99/10.99/10.69/12.55/15.19/689 API says AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/RU/TJ/TM/UA/UZ, but no matching package. Most probably WW key when bought outside RU/CIS, and RU/CIS locked key otherwise. Single keys (?) activating this sub (?) when bought outside RU/CIS or this sub when bought in RU/CIS (?)

Mostly Positive Stealth Action game. Bundled once in November 2018 Humble Monthly.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on Jan 23. Not lowest historical, as it was sold for $10 on IndieGala last November, but this deal still saves $8-$9 compared to recent low.

Open question

1. Need confirmation on how the keys are delivered (as one key or many).
  2. If it's one key, need confirmation regarding the package:
    • If bought outside RU/CIS, should activate this sub
    • If bought in RU/CIS, should activate this sub

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

Mar 2019

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
2019-03-17 and 18 The Jackbox Quintpack ?% keys left -55% @ 44.89/58.48/52.63/53.08/82.19/3935 -55% @ 34.09/44.39/39.99/49.89/63.89/3109 - Separate keys (?) for 5 games.
2019-03-15 and 16 Devil May Cry Bundle (includes Devil May Cry HD Collection and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition) 11% keys left -56% @ 19.99/23.99/23.99/29.99/33.99/749 API says CA/RU/JP. No matching package for DMC 4. RU customer probably will receive RU/CIS locked key, elsewhere should receive RoW JP key. No matching package for DMC HD, perhaps everyone receives RoW key. Separate keys for 2 base games.
2019-03-13 and 14 OKAMI HD 15% keys left -55% @ 7.19/8.99/8.99/13.49/11.23/585 API says JP, but no matching package, should be WW -
2019-03-11 and 12 Yakuza 0 35% keys left -43% @ 8.54/11.39/11.39/17.09/14.24/1649 API returns region restriction based on IP. Check SteamDB. -
2019-03-10 Moero Chronicle - Deluxe Bundle 3% keys left -88% @ 2.37/2.99/3.12/3.42/4.20/203 API says KP/KR/JP but no matching package. Should be WW keys. Separate keys for base game and DLC
2019-03-09 Fairy Fencer F ?% keys left -95% @ 0.77/1.00/0.84/1.14/1.55/77 API says KR/KP/JP but it should be JP/KR -
2019-03-08 Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved 23% keys left -85% @ 1.79/2.25/2.25/2.55/3.05/149 - -
2019-03-06 and 07 Homeworld Remastered Collection 5% keys left -85% @ 4.05/5.25/4.79/5.79/7.09/329 - -
2019-03-04 and 05 Road Redemption 8% keys left -60% @ 5.99/7.99/6.69/8.79/12.29/621 -
2019-03-02 Kingdom Rush Pack (includes Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers) ?% keys left -80% @ 2.79/3.99/3.99/4.39/5.39/279 - Separate keys for 2 base games

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forgot to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wanted to buy couple of Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved but seems fanatical limit amount we can buy. I only manage to buy two times. When I click checkout 3rd time was unable to do so.

View attached image.
1 week ago

Bump for posterity. The game is nice, though I'd recommend getting the ADF version.

Very Positive JRPG Anime game. Bundle twice, never with the DLCs.

This game is superseded by Fairy Fencer F ADF, which has been bundled with all DLCs a few times. So even if this is lowest historical (outside bundles), I wouldn't recommend buying this one, as you will replay essentially the same game when you finally got to ADF.

(Game sells like hot cake and sold out in the first 2 hours, then restock to 63% - probably restock a few more times during the day)

1 week ago*

Thanks for pointing out that this game is superseded by the ADF version.

1 week ago

That doesn't stop this game from selling like hot cakes - down to 36% in an hour and a half

1 week ago

Now keys are almost sold out.

1 week ago

Thanks for that post, super busy atm and was planning to wait until I'm free in 3 hours --- glad I didn't :) Down to its last few keys.

1 week ago

Probably good timing, looks like they just ran out.

1 week ago

I'm personally happy for this deal. Not sure how the game is and there is quite a chance that I won't like it, and easier t risk 1$ for that, than buying the more expensive and longer version for test purposes :D

1 week ago

+1

1 week ago

Damn, it's sold out.
And I just wanted to grab it (even IF I own the ADF version).

1 week ago

My guess is that it will be restocked and return on a later date.

1 week ago

They seem to have added more keys, currently about 63% left

1 week ago

Almost 50%
People demanding this

1 week ago

Seems to be back

1 week ago

Thanks, got it.
Thanks for the poke!

1 week ago

Late update. Recommended buy

Mostly Positive Anime JRPG game. Included once in Idea Factory Pick-and-mix.

Lowest historical and saves ~$2 compared to historical lowest. Recommended for buy-and-player, to put on backlog burner, collector and DLC completionist.

Oh, and check Discussion forum for nude patch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 week ago*

Their conversion is odd.
FFF's one dollar was .84 euro but 3 dollar is 3.12 euro?
Still buying it though but I find it curious. VATS doesn't care about the amount as far as I know.

1 week ago

2,77 € with VPN(USA). I don't know why they do this, though. Someone told me if you simulate UK and pay in pounds, the conversion rate would be even better, but I never tried....

1 week ago

I have all the prices from all supported currencies listed above, so you can compare for each deal (and use VPN to buy - at your own risk, though).

For this deal, CAD seems to be the cheapest among all the options.

1 week ago

Deals go round and round.

Very Positive RPG Beat 'em Up game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly February 2019

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-11-19, off an extra 1%. Lowest historical according to ITAD, but should have been slightly cheaper on Voidu with coupon.

1 week ago*

Too much... Would pay half of that price...

1 week ago

Bump. Just a normal deal, nothing special

Very Positive Action Adventure game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was cheaper on Voidu with coupon.

1 week ago*

45% keys left after 1 day

6 days ago

Bump. Expensive deal

Very Positive series of Hack & Slash games. Devil May Cry HD Collection never bundled before, Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition bundled twice

Ignoring the short period sold for $12 on Voidu, HD Collection generally goes for $18 and DMC 4 SE generally goes for $10 with occasional dip to $8, so this deal saves $4 compared to regular sale price.

5 days ago*

18% keys left after 1 day

4 days ago

Mine says wont activate in Canada?

4 days ago

If you are reading from Fanatical's description, then yes, that's what they say, but checking SteamDB, I can't see any package which exclude Canada. If you use VPN to buy key, I think it should activate in Canada just fine

4 days ago

You also have the wrong DMC4 linked

4 days ago

Didn't see this since you replied to your own post. Thanks for the correction.

4 days ago

"Hi

I believe the issue is that our contract with the supplier from whom we receive these keys doesn't cover Canada - so we're not permitted to sell it into Canada.

Sorry"

weird

4 days ago

Terrible value considering past sales.

A collection of 5 party games, with Mostly Positive to Very Positive review. #3 bundled once, #2 bundled twice and #1 bundled 4 times. The rest never bundled.

Pack 1 to 4 was featured on various Star Deals for $5, Pack 5's lowest historical is $15 (once in Star Deal, and the other time on Humble Store sale), so the lowest historical for the content of this pack is $35.

If we take the regular sale price as baseline (around $12.5 to $18 each pack), then this pack saves roughly $14.5.

Price is dropped at least since the second day of the deal.

3 days ago*

61% keys left after 1 day

2 days ago

Deal recycling.

1 day ago

4% keys left after 1 day

16 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.