Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Wanted to buy couple of Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved but seems fanatical limit amount we can buy. I only manage to buy two times. When I click checkout 3rd time was unable to do so.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Bump for posterity. The game is nice, though I'd recommend getting the ADF version.

Very Positive JRPG Anime game. Bundle twice, never with the DLCs.

This game is superseded by Fairy Fencer F ADF, which has been bundled with all DLCs a few times. So even if this is lowest historical (outside bundles), I wouldn't recommend buying this one, as you will replay essentially the same game when you finally got to ADF.

(Game sells like hot cake and sold out in the first 2 hours, then restock to 63% - probably restock a few more times during the day)

5 years ago*

Thanks for pointing out that this game is superseded by the ADF version.

5 years ago

That doesn't stop this game from selling like hot cakes - down to 36% in an hour and a half

5 years ago

Now keys are almost sold out.

5 years ago

Thanks for that post, super busy atm and was planning to wait until I'm free in 3 hours --- glad I didn't :) Down to its last few keys.

5 years ago

Probably good timing, looks like they just ran out.

5 years ago

I'm personally happy for this deal. Not sure how the game is and there is quite a chance that I won't like it, and easier t risk 1$ for that, than buying the more expensive and longer version for test purposes :D

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Damn, it's sold out.
And I just wanted to grab it (even IF I own the ADF version).

5 years ago

My guess is that it will be restocked and return on a later date.

5 years ago

They seem to have added more keys, currently about 63% left

5 years ago

Almost 50%
People demanding this

5 years ago

Seems to be back

5 years ago

Thanks, got it.
Thanks for the poke!

5 years ago

Late update. Recommended buy

Mostly Positive Anime JRPG game. Included once in Idea Factory Pick-and-mix.

Lowest historical and saves ~$2 compared to historical lowest. Recommended for buy-and-player, to put on backlog burner, collector and DLC completionist.

Oh, and check Discussion forum for nude patch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 years ago*

Their conversion is odd.
FFF's one dollar was .84 euro but 3 dollar is 3.12 euro?
Still buying it though but I find it curious. VATS doesn't care about the amount as far as I know.

5 years ago

2,77 € with VPN(USA). I don't know why they do this, though. Someone told me if you simulate UK and pay in pounds, the conversion rate would be even better, but I never tried....

5 years ago

I have all the prices from all supported currencies listed above, so you can compare for each deal (and use VPN to buy - at your own risk, though).

For this deal, CAD seems to be the cheapest among all the options.

5 years ago

Deals go round and round.

Very Positive RPG Beat 'em Up game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly February 2019

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-11-19, off an extra 1%. Lowest historical according to ITAD, but should have been slightly cheaper on Voidu with coupon.

5 years ago*

Too much... Would pay half of that price...

5 years ago

Bump. Just a normal deal, nothing special

Very Positive Action Adventure game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was cheaper on Voidu with coupon.

5 years ago*

45% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Bump. Expensive deal

Very Positive series of Hack & Slash games. Devil May Cry HD Collection never bundled before, Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition bundled twice

Ignoring the short period sold for $12 on Voidu, HD Collection generally goes for $18 and DMC 4 SE generally goes for $10 with occasional dip to $8, so this deal saves $4 compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

18% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Mine says wont activate in Canada?

5 years ago

If you are reading from Fanatical's description, then yes, that's what they say, but checking SteamDB, I can't see any package which exclude Canada. If you use VPN to buy key, I think it should activate in Canada just fine

5 years ago

You also have the wrong DMC4 linked

5 years ago

Didn't see this since you replied to your own post. Thanks for the correction.

5 years ago

"Hi

I believe the issue is that our contract with the supplier from whom we receive these keys doesn't cover Canada - so we're not permitted to sell it into Canada.

Sorry"

weird

5 years ago

Terrible value considering past sales.

A collection of 5 party games, with Mostly Positive to Very Positive review. #3 bundled once, #2 bundled twice and #1 bundled 4 times. The rest never bundled.

Pack 1 to 4 was featured on various Star Deals for $5, Pack 5's lowest historical is $15 (once in Star Deal, and the other time on Humble Store sale), so the lowest historical for the content of this pack is $35.

If we take the regular sale price as baseline (around $12.5 to $18 each pack), then this pack saves roughly $14.5.

Price is dropped at least since the second day of the deal.

5 years ago*

61% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Deal recycling.

Mostly Positive Stealth Action game. Bundled once in November 2018 Humble Monthly.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on Jan 23. Not lowest historical, as it was sold for $10 on IndieGala last November, but this deal still saves $8-$9 compared to recent low.

Open question

1. Need confirmation on how the keys are delivered (as one key or many).
  2. If it's one key, need confirmation regarding the package:
    • If bought outside RU/CIS, should activate this sub
    • If bought in RU/CIS, should activate this sub
5 years ago*

4% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

New Star Deal is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at 50% off
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire

Those in the United States may be able to find it at Walmart for ~$10:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/IkFSg/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-993-at-some-walmart-stores

5 years ago

Looks like it's out of stock at Walmart.

5 years ago

It's not a deal that was available online so what one sees will be based on local stock. Sorry if it doesn't appear to be available in your area.

5 years ago*

44% keys left

Very Positive RPG game. Never bundled before.

Second appearance on Star Deal with price drop. Lowest historical, a few dime cheaper than previous lowest and saves $3 compared to recent low sale prices.

5 years ago*

Updated.

2 Very Positive RPG Star Wars games. Both games bundled 6 times (and entries of the other game).

By bundle standard, this price is nowhere near the best deal, but looking at lowest historical of each games individually, this deal beats the lowest historical by a few dimes (as the lowest of each games were $1.77 and $1.51 respectively), and this is $1 to $2 cheaper than regular sale price.

5 years ago*

Kotor is probably the best game ever

5 years ago

Bump.

Mostly Positive RTS game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical and a few cents cheaper than previous lowest, and $2 cheaper than regular sale price.

5 years ago*

35% keys left after 1 day

5 years ago

Updated

Collection of 59 SEGA Genesis games. Never bundled before.

Return of Star Deal more than 1 year ago.

According to ITAD, this collection was sold for $7.5 on Humble Store back in 2015. Since then, it has never gone lower than $10, so this deal saves $1+ compared to regular sale price.

5 years ago*

16% after 1 day

4 years ago

VN Bump.

Overwhelmingly Positive Anime Visual Novel. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $0.5 compared to previous lowest.

4 years ago*

Bump. Dollar deal

Mostly Positive Action 2D Platformer. Bundled 4 times.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by around a dollar. If you missed the bundles, this is a good price to add the game to your library.

4 years ago*

63% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

12% left after 1 day

To check ownership with RaChart script, check this thread.

Looks like this is how Fanatical is going to celebrate April's Fool, by lowering the price of an ongoing bundle and leave early buyers in the cold. "Ha ha, you fools"

Games in this bundle were bundled 3-5 times, of which the best deal was SNK Classics Bundle. At this price, it's a reasonable deal if you missed the SNK bundle.

4 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Open World Sandbox game. Bundled once in July 2018 Humble Monthly.

According to ITAD, lowest historical is $6 on Rezer Store, but there is no entry in the history. The current deal is only a few cents cheaper than the historical lowest of all the other stores.

4 years ago*

Thanks, good job!

4 years ago

Bump.

The game is currently a few dime cheaper on GMG.

Mixed Review Action game. Never bundled before, but included as part of graphic card deal, so a number of copies went to the market a while back for as low as $16.

This deal is beaten by a running deal on GMG, which is also the lowest historical, though it only saves around $1+ compared to previous lowest. The price is not much of a breaking point, so if you have been waiting for a better deal, keep waiting.

4 years ago*

43% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump.

Mostly Positive Adventure game. Bundled once in Humble Monthly July 2017.

Lowest historical and saves $1 compared to previous lowest. Good price to get the game if you missed the monthly 2 years ago.

4 years ago*

Bayonetta + Vanquish pack returns, now almost $2 cheaper.

Two Very Positive games from SEGA, one is a Hack and Slash game, the other is a Third Person Shooter game. Both never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-08-10 and 2018-03-27. New lowest historical, and saves $1.8 compared to previous Star Deal. Great deal for both of the game if you are planning to play them right away. With the high frequency of deals, it's very likely that these two games will get bundled in the future.

4 years ago*

$9.19
Hm..... I can buy both in my region cheaper
why my region sucks when it comes to retail store unless certain publisher

4 years ago

Current deal; The Jackbox Party Pack 5 -55% off
€11.25 here. Seems expensive.

4 years ago

Was planning to skip out on today's update. Thanks for the bump.

Mostly Positive Party Game. Never bundled before.

Featured many times on Star Deal, last was in February 2019 for 50% off. Lowest historical and saves $1.5 compared to previous lowest.

4 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.