Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

Very Positive Top-Down Shooter with Online Co-op mode and Single Player mode. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves at least $2 compared to previous lowest (itch.io excluded).

4 years ago*

44% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Single Player Open World Survival game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves 77 cents compared to previous lowest.

4 years ago*

Bump. Meh deal

Collection of 3 Very Positive Party games. 2nd game bundled twice, 1st and 3rd game bundled once.

These 3 games were featured as Star Deal multiple times last year for as low as $5 each. Even the earliest deal at beginning of 2018 featured the trilogy for $20.4, 2 bucks cheaper than this deal.

On the flip side, since these game generally don't go on deep sale regularly, this is a good chance to grab these games if you plan to play them soon.

4 years ago*

52% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Agreed - Individual sales of these Jackbox games have been better, and these are the oldest modern Jackbox games on Steam...
Thanks for your updates!

4 years ago

Up.

Very Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Never bundled before.

Repeat of previous Star Deal on 2018-03-22, 2018-08-12, 2018-10-16, but $2 more than last Star Deal and $1 more compared to February sale on Fanatical.

4 years ago*

Ofc what else, agin round of all jackbox?
//yes sure, another day and another jack

4 years ago*

Bump :/

Mostly Positive Local Multiplayer Party Game. Never bundled before.

Featured on many Star Deals before. Repeat of 2019-04-09 Star Deal for the same price. Lowest historical for Steam key, saving $3.5 compared to regular sale price. If we count other platforms, it was $1 cheaper on EGS.

4 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Turn Based Strategy game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves a few dime compared to previous lowest, part of the new wave of price drop to around $20.

For folks from EU, the best deal is at GamesPlanet UK for around 17 EUR

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Thanks for the tips. Added to the top post.

4 years ago

55% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bought it at launch and loved it; well worth picking up at this price.

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive Anime Action game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as the game was cheaper on GameBillet due to GBP pricing. Unless you plan to play this game soon, keep waiting for a better deal.

4 years ago*

45% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump. How low will these games go?

Mostly Positive Anime JRPG Turn-Based Game. Featured in Star Deal multiple times at very deep cut.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by a few dimes. If you want the Deluxe Bundle (which only includes artbook and stuffs), you'd better wait for deal on the deluxe bundle. If you only want the base game, just go and grab it.

Looks like the key distributed to Fanatical contains both base game and DLC. A must buy if you have been waiting for a deal on this game.

4 years ago*

25% keys left after 1 day. Still sells quite well

4 years ago

You mention it just being the base game, not Deluxe, in your post, but I ended up with the Deluxe DLC, and apparently others have, too.
Hardly any % copies of it left now with about six hours to go, but thought that might still be worth mentioning.

4 years ago

I didn't buy the deal so I don't know about this, and the information on the page doesn't mention anything either. From what you say, looks like it is a key for this package. Thanks for the heads up

4 years ago

Fixed and bump

4 years ago

As a buyer, after reading this I enabled my key and it does show up as "Trillion" and give both game and DLC. So that's another confirm here :)

4 years ago

Good deal, though it has been on sale for $15 for a week.

Mostly Positive Anime JRPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical, beat previous lowest by $1 also on Fanatical. Outside this store, the game has never gone below $16. Decent price to get the game if you have been waiting for a good price.

4 years ago*

Bump

Mostly Positive Superheroes Fighting game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by $3. Includes most of the characters, the rest need to be bought separately anyway.

4 years ago*

32% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive Open World Batman game. Bundled once and featured in multiple Star Deals:

• 2019-02-20 and 21 as Batman Arkham Pack for $10
  • 2019-01-26 for $8
  • 2018-08-14 and 2018-08-15 for $8
  • 2018-05-11 and 2018-05-12 for $8

Not lowest historical, but only 20 cents more than previous lowest.

4 years ago*

44% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Very Postive Racing game. Never bundled before, but featured in a few lootboxes on Fanatical and was a limited number of keys were given away.

Game was cheaper during the early access period ($12), but this is the lowest discount since the game launches

4 years ago*

73% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

no DLCs included ? :(

4 years ago

It won't be included so soon after release.

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Rhythm game with Chinese and Japanese song. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and 20 cents cheaper than previous lowest. Like most rhythm games, the songs are fixed, and you would need to buy DLCs to get more song (Forever Friends DLC is recommended from the reviews), but there are quite a number of songs with just the base game (from review as well).

4 years ago*

Bump

Open World FPS game with Mixed review on Steam. Never bundled before.

This deal is a few dimes more than lowest historical, and saves $2 compared to regular sale price.

4 years ago*

63% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Any opinions on that other uplay deal they got going? The fractured but whole South Park game+season pass for 9 bucks. Worth it? I'm tempted.

4 years ago

Just sepaking in general, since it's not very convenient for me to check prices right now, but looks like those South Park games are lowest historical (90% off). If you don't mind it being Uplay key, I think it's fine to buy them?

4 years ago

FWIW it isn't even a key, it's Ubisoft Connect...meaning you can only activate directly on your own account at the time of purchase.

4 years ago

The game was a lot of fun, the DLCs are crap because of their price and short length

4 years ago

Bump

Stealth Action RPG game with Very Positive review on Steam. Base game bundled in Humble Monthly May 2019. Gold Edition never bundled.

There was a better deal on GMG for $25.8.

4 years ago*

66% keys left

4 years ago

Updated

Key for RockStar Social Club, NOT Steam

Mostly Positive rating on Steam. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and save a few dime compared to historical lowest, and more than $6 compared to regular sale price.

4 years ago*

So many non-Steam activations lately.

🤔

4 years ago

Well, since purchase is off the publishers/dev's site they can offer better discounts without sorting money like the Epic gave out or using that Epic money to offset the discounts and push traffic towards their site. Totally a win win for them :D

4 years ago

Is this the lowest price it's been? I'm tempted.

4 years ago

Yes, it's lowest historical. Do note that it's not Steam key, though.

4 years ago

Seems a great price finally. But where do you activate it then? You create an account at the official website and download directly from there ?

EDIT: Hmm nevermind. I found out it provides you with it's own Rockstar Launcher.

4 years ago

4 years ago

It doesn't say anything on the page about not being a Steam key, or if it does I couldn't find it. Where can I see that information?

4 years ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition

You should see Social Club icon next to the Windows icon under the game image on the right.

And GTA V never has Steam key. If you buy outside of Steam, you will get key for RockStar Social Club

4 years ago

Ohhhh. Thank you. I would never notice that myself!

I didn't know that about GTA V as well.

4 years ago

Bump. Good deal if you missed past bundled or are new to Steam

Two Very Positive Action Platformer games. Twisted Dreams bundled 6 times last in 2016, Rise of the Owlverlord bundled 3 times last in 2016. Both are also appearing as drop in the running Mystery bundle

Lowest historical and beat historical lowest by $0.8, and saves $3+ compared to regular sale price. Great deal if you missed these two games from bundles as they were last bundled in 2016 and only appears as drop in the running Mystery Bundle.

4 years ago*

Is it region restricted? I only get "page not found" but there is a Giana Sisters bundle with a slightly different URL which costs €17,99.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/giana-sisters-twisted-bundle

4 years ago

Same problem here

4 years ago

Yeah, too bad. :(
I would have bought it instantly.

4 years ago

As mentioned above, it's not yet enabled for sale. I got what I wrote in the top post from the API

4 years ago

lol, okay. I didn't notice it right away.
Thanks for the heads-up!

4 years ago

Link in OP is broken for me, but link you gave, or going straight to star deal on site gives me 95% off. Perhaps try again now.

4 years ago

Indeed, the deal is live now. ;)

4 years ago

Only notice this post just now 😅 I have edited the link

4 years ago

52% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Came to recommend the Giana Sisters bundle. The game's awesome, very good platformer with great mechanics.

4 years ago

Inb4 Giana Sisters Bundle is on Chrono tomorrow for even less :p

4 years ago

Why for even less? I don't really get what you are implying with this comment, I just looked it up and found a daily deal from 3 years ago and would never assume that chrono will ever be cheaper than this recent and pretty good 1 buck deal. ;)
https://community.chrono.gg/t/giana-sisters-twisted-bundle-4-15-16-3-50/987
I wasn't around at that time anyway, so I'm happy that I got it now. Also, chrono tend to be more pricey with their daily deals than similar offers from other stores.

4 years ago

I completely agree with you, it was just meant as a joke as I remembered that the daily deal on fanatical and chrono was the same only a few days apart once.
I also got the bundle, great price for those two games.

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Open World Action game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves $1.5 compared to previous lowest.

4 years ago*

71% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

New deal for today is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at 60% off ($19.99). For those in the United States it may still be available at a local Walmart for $9.93:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/IkFSg/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-993-at-some-walmart-stores

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.