Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump. Rather tempting deal

Very Positive Anime Action RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $3 cheaper than previous lowest.

4 years ago*

30% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

that's an amazing price for tokyo xanadu , i got it a month ago for 12 dollars on steam and it was totally Worth it

4 years ago

I would buy it if I didn't have a dear mac who isn't compatible at all for that sort of games.
Edit: also they had a little bug earlier in the day when it said "out of stock" on the page of the star deal while still showing at least half of keys available. But could check out but adding to the cart directly from the starting page of the website.

4 years ago*

Bump

Digital version of the multiplayer card game. Mostly Positive review on Steam. Never bundled before.

Ignore the description on Fanatical, this deal is for Uplay and you will need to link your Uplay account to redeem the purchase

Lowest historical and cheaper than previous lowest by a few cents.

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

60% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

UNO - Game
-75% @ 2.15/2.49/2.49/3.35/3.75/175

This is a historic low for Uno, but I'm waiting for it to be $1 ;)

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive Hack & Slash game. Never bundled before.

Was cheaper on Savemi (entry for GMG is price glitch). Nevertheless, this is still the second best deal, same price as previous deal on GamesPlanet.

4 years ago*

51% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Too bad the star deals are 95% not my type of game... I did get the UNO( by myself!) yesterday. Might go for Aven Colony but might wait for it to end up in a bundle... it IS a Team17 game so fingers crossed.

4 years ago*

I'm also waiting for Aven Colony's price to drop. Fanatical's current sale price is about $1.5 / €2 higher than the historical low from earlier this year. If it was around the historical low then it would be a hard decision whether to wait more or buy now but at this price it's an easy pass.

4 years ago

Bump

Open World Shooter game with Mostly Positive review on Steam. Never bundled before.

Note that this deal is for UPlay and you need to connect your UPlay account to redeem your purchase

Lowest historical and cheaper than previous lowest by around $2.5

4 years ago*

36% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Latest game in Lara Croft series. Mostly Positive review on Steam. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and same as previous lowest on GreenManGaming

4 years ago*

35% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

own the game, 40€ for the rest of the pack lmao (in steam)

4 years ago

Dead or school which was star deal a week ago is now in flash deal even cheaper: €7.34 before discount. After 10% summer discount it's 6,61€.

4 years ago

I wonder is the dlc worth it for shadow or not really, during the summer sale I bought plain shadow for like 19 and am thinking with this deal if I could say refund it through steam then buy this for say 10 more dollars, but is the dlc really worth it?

4 years ago

Bump. Not the best deal.

2x Very Positive Action games. Yakuza 0 bundled once, Yakuza Kiwami never bundled before.

Not lowest historical, since Yakuza 0's lowest historical is $8.46 and Kiwami is $12.03

4 years ago*

89% keys after 1 day

4 years ago

It's amazing 0.49€ saved! Compared to buying individual games on sale.

EDIT: It's even worse. If you bought something previously you get a discount which make the pack more expensive... 21.40€ with discount code...

4 years ago

If only it was for Kiwami and Kiwami 2 instead.

4 years ago

85% keys left after 1 day

Very Positive Time-Flows-When-You-Move VR game. Never bundled before (not to be confused with the non-VR version, which has been bundled).

This deal is not historical lowest. You can get it cheaper from GamersGate UK right now for 8.55 GBP, and you can apply discount code GG-DEALS for a further 3% discount.

4 years ago*

Not surprising. The market for VR games is so small that I'm surprised there even are financially successful VR games.

4 years ago

And it's cheaper on GamersGate...

4 years ago

Bump.

Very Positive Puzzle 3D Platformer game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1.5 cheaper than previous lowest

4 years ago*

Candleman: The Complete Journey looks like a neat 3D platformer, but not neat enough to jump ahead of the many other platformers still in my backlog like Human Fall Flat that I'm playing right now. However I've wishlisted it and will look for deeper discounts & bundles.

Side note: I find suffixes like "Complete" to be ridiculous marketing term for games like this that seem to NOT have been updated significantly after launch or consolidated a bunch of DLC into the base game.

4 years ago

Bump. 55% keys left after 1 day

Very Positive Multiplayer WW1 game. Bundled 4 times

Lowest historical and $1 cheaper than previous lowest

4 years ago*

Verdun's a great game, however I honestly think Tannenberg is better in every way.

With the dying playerbase, the linear map design and the repetitive gameplay (not in terms of the gameplay loop even), I wouldn't say Verdun's worth the investment anymore. Though, if you're bound on getting Verdun and not getting Tannenberg, then you do you, of course.

4 years ago

Its funny you mention Tannenberg because it is the new Star Deal that just went live

😄

4 years ago

It's the sequel to Verdun and considering how quickly the game lost its value due to being in bundles, I'm not surprised.

Still a decent deal, however :)

4 years ago

There's something mathematically wrong.
Fanatical states that Verdun is 80% off, or $2.99. However,the game costs $19.99, so 80% off would be $3.99.

It's actually 85% off

4 years ago

I have been wondering whether they actually set that number manually for Star Deal. Now we can be sure that they do.

4 years ago

I think it's sold out,'cause the page for Verdun atm is "not found".

4 years ago

Apparently, it seems that there is some problem with their server. You will see Not Found error if you click on any of the game on their store.

4 years ago

thanks for reminding,i almost think my all key are gone

4 years ago

Now it says "Down for maintenance".

4 years ago

Damn it - The 12% coupon given out for some summer sale purchases expires for everyone today at 10:55 PM (UTC) which is 4 hours away.
I was holding off on using that until the next star deal dropped in case that influenced what I want to purchase. Hopefully they come back up soon. Hopefully this weekend isn't the end of the summer sale and I can still use their standard 10% off summer sale code...

4 years ago

That's truly not good. :/
On Twitter they said that they are working as fast as they can to fix it and tweet again when it's done.

4 years ago

Its back up and I got to use my coupon

4 years ago

Nice, have fun with your new game! :)

4 years ago

site is up again

4 years ago

new deal is Tannenberg 60% off

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Updated

Very Positive Multiplayer WW1 game. Bundled once in Humdle Monthly April 2019

Technically lowest historical but only a dime cheaper than previous lowest.

4 years ago*

97% keys remaining... Wow

4 years ago

Bump. Do note that the game has tons of DLCs

Very Positive 4X Turn-based Strategy game. Bundled twice

Lowest historical and $1.5 cheaper than previous lowest

4 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

13% keys remaining after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump. Not lowest historical so keep waiting.

Very Positive Isometric RPG game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was $7 cheaper on GamersGate.

4 years ago*

73% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Should be single key since link has /game/ instead of /bundle/

4 years ago