Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Tabletop Simulator is showing as full price now even though the deal is supposed to run another day.

4 years ago*

Ran out of keys, but restocked.

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Adventure game. Bundled 4 times and included in a bunch of lootbox bundles on Fanatical as well.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by $0.5. Good deal if you missed the bundles.

4 years ago*

20% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Great deal on RiME, think I will give myself a little present here

4 years ago

Didn't even have to think about it. I've been waiting to grab this on discount for awhile now.

4 years ago

Well.......saying I was thinking about it, made it sound sensible!
But in reality, I just smashed the buy button. ;-)

4 years ago

Bump.

Very Positive Action RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and beats previous lowest by $1+. Not quite a deal breaker as the game goes on sale at around ~$15 once in 2-3 months.

4 years ago*

Bump. Cool game.

Very Positive Puzzle game from Zachtronics. Bundled twice.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by a few dime, but this deal saves $6+ compared to regular sale price.

4 years ago*

Bump. Rather tempting deal.

4 years ago

60% keys left after 1 day

Around 3x% (?) or less left at the end.

Mostly Positive Management game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest by $1.5+. This game doesn't go on deep discount often, so this is a good price to get the game if you had it on your wishlist for a while.

4 years ago*

-35% is star deal? Okokokokok

4 years ago

Yeah, wtfisthisevenadeal

Very Positive RTS game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as the game went for $3.59 ~ $4 on WinGameStore last month.

4 years ago*

Good deal.

A "space sim coupled with role-playing and strategy elements", Mostly Positive review. Never bundled before, but appeared as drop in the current Mystery Bundle on Fanatical.

Lowest historical and saves around $1+ compared to historical lowest/regular sale price. Good price if you are looking for this game but don't want to waste money on lootboxes.

4 years ago*

Wow, I haven't bought a star deal from Fanatical in awhile but Starpoint Gemini Warlords at $6 is making me reconsider. I was waiting for a better deal on the Gold Complete edition though, so I am still debating.

4 years ago

Same here, I'd bite if they'd sell the Gold Pack for 10€.

4 years ago

I'm quite interested in this game, do you know if it's worth without DLC? Specially after playing Starpoint Gemini 2.

4 years ago

I really don't know. Reading the Steam reviews the base game is probably good enough and the DLC just adds more depth, variety and replayability.

4 years ago

Thank you! I will wait for a deal on the Gold edition. I prefer having all the DLC.

4 years ago

I think I will just wait for the Gold edition. I still have plenty of games on my backlog.

4 years ago

87% keys left after 1 day

Mostly Positive Turn-Based Strategy game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and saves a few dimes compared to historical lowest. Keep waiting if you haven't owned the game yet.

4 years ago*

Bump for posterity

Open World Action RPG game, rated Very Positive on Steam. Never bundled before.

This game is distributed as UPlay key.

This deal is not lowest historical, as it went for $18 on GreenManGaming in January, and it's only $1.5 cheaper than recent sale prices.

4 years ago*

27% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

It was Assassin's Creed Origins that was bundled, not Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Thanks for these daily updates, nhahtdh.

4 years ago

Oh, sorry for the mix up, and thanks for the correction. Will fix it shortly

4 years ago

Bump for posterity

Open World Action RPG game with Mixed rating on Steam. Never bundled before.

This game is distributed as UPlay key.

Although this deal is not lowest historical, it's only $0.5 more than lowest, and saves a few bucks compared to regular sale price.

4 years ago*

Bump for posterity.

4 years ago

14% keys left after 1 day

Multiplayer FPS game, rated Very Positive on Steam. Never bundled before.

Ignore the "Steam game" description on Fanatical store page. This game is distributed as UPlay key.

Lowest for the last 1 year, saving $1 to $3 compared to most sale in the period. ITAD recorded a lower price point, but it was before the base price was raised from $15 to $20.

4 years ago*

is Rainbow six siege standard worth it? or should I wait for the enhanced edition? (or whatever the higher version is called)

4 years ago

Unfortunately, I don't play the game so I can't tell whether it's worth it or not.

Regarding the different versions: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000032916/Content-of-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Editions-R6S/

4 years ago

The ops are earn able by playing the game so if you want a unique pvp fps id say for under $8 its a steal.

4 years ago

Yeah its a fantastic deal for 8 euros if you dont mind uplay! You get the 20 base ops and the dlc ops are getting discounted more every season!

4 years ago

Fanatical moved on non-Steam deals too like HB monthly? Nty :)

4 years ago

Well, not really. The things is, most games from Ubisoft are sold as UPlay keys outside Steam, so it's the same even on other stores.

4 years ago

Was about to buy R6, even had it in cart and everything ... but then noticed the UPlay key 😒
Why, Fanatical, why? ... I may be silly since I still need to run it through UPlay, but I want the Steam version.

4 years ago

Then let me tell you now so you don't waste your time again but all and I mean all Ubisoft games have their keys for Uplay only if buying it from outside Steam so if you just want the Steam version, the only way is to buy directly on Steam.

4 years ago

Despite saying the platform is Uplay, the store page on Fanatical is a bit misleading.

With this Steam game, gamers will receive a huge roster of specialized operators, each with game-changing gadgets to help you lead your team to victory.

and also

Features:
Single Player
Multi Player
Co-op
Steam trading cards
Partial controller support

4 years ago

Oh I didn't even click on the deal (don't care about R6), but it is still a general rule to virtually any Ubisoft game being sold nowadays anyway. Fanatical still needs to fix that though.

4 years ago

Oh, I didn't know this. Thanks! I'll try to remember it.

4 years ago

Bump

Open World Action game. Never bundled before.

Ignore the "Steam game" description on Fanatical store page. This game is distributed as UPlay key.

Lowest historical, saving $1+ compared to regular sale price.

4 years ago*

16% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump. Fanatical is a bit bugged out with the region restriction this time.

Very Positive Hack and Slash game. Never bundled before.

Repeat of many previous Star Deals at a new lowest historical, and saving a few dimes compared to previous Star Deal and Steam sale. With the high frequency of deals, it's very likely that these two games will get bundled in the near future.

4 years ago*

it feels like bayonetta is at least once a month the star deal.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

for the EU bayonetta there are still 45% keys left. I didn't knew there would be a difference.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

If you take a look at the archive, they have been doing that since forever. They have an internal counter for the number of keys they actually have and a separate counter for the star deal, which they can adjust at any time. For popular deals, they rarely let the deal sells out, and will usually increase the upper limit to keep it running, unless they actually run out of keys. For unpopular ones, they will reduce the upper limit so that it appears the stock disappears while it barely does.

4 years ago

Stupid, sexy Flanders game

4 years ago

Bump

05-18

Ubisoft Star Deals (Far Cry 5, Watch_Dogs 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Standard Edition) returns for 1 day Flash Deal

Pack of 3 Very Positive 2D Fighting game from SNK. '98 and 2002 each bundled twice - last time in 2016, XIII bundled 4 times and featured in multiple mystery bundles recently.

Repeat of 2018-11-12 Star Deal with price drop.

Lowest historical, $1 cheaper than previous Star Deal and $10+ cheaper than recent Steam sales. If you are a fan of 2D fighting games, this is a good price to grab these games.

4 years ago*

single key for king of fighters?

4 years ago

I'm not entirely sure, but since the link has "bundle" in it, it's very likely that the 3 games are distributed as separate keys.

4 years ago

Bought it because I was big fan of the games when I was younger - it's separate keys.

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thanks a lot! I'm missing one. Considering to split here, but I didn't know if separate keys.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.