Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump. Cake Day tomorrow but I have nothing planned...

Mostly Positive Open World Action RPG. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1+ cheaper than previous lowest. Great deal to grab the game..

4 years ago*

48% keys left after 24 hours.

(45% at time of posting)

4 years ago

Title of thread should be 78% off not 91%

4 years ago

Sorry, I have fixed it. I edited the title in part so I ended up forgetting to edit the rest

4 years ago

All good just letting you know. Would have loved the 91% off woulda been an easy no brain pickup :)

4 years ago

If you’re looking at Shadow of War DE but already own the base game, GMG has the expansion pass (contains all four DLCs) for around $1 less than this and also comes with that Gold Intel pack

4 years ago

Been thinking about buying it, but I forgot to bring my gamepad when I moved a week ago, so I won't.

4 years ago

Bump. I'd wait for better deal.

Very Positive 3D Platformer game with Anime story. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and ~$1 cheaper than previous lowest.

4 years ago*

16% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump. Go to GameBillet to get the game at slightly lower price, or GreenManGaming if you have 15% off coupon from buying Gold tier game.

Mostly Positive Open World Post Apocalypse RPG game. Never bundled before.

Currently cheaper on GameBillet and even lower if you have 15% off coupon from Gold tier game on GreenManGaming, which is also historical lowest.

4 years ago*

Its £9.99 at Voidu but if you use gamingtime code, it takes another 20% off and makes it a nice round £8 for Fallout 4 GOTY for anyone interested.

I got the info from https://gg.deals/pack/fallout-4-game-of-the-year-edition/ if anyone wants to know more.

4 years ago

thanks for link, it is now lowest on 2game £8.50 with SUMMER2GAME code (for me), i cant find £8 on voidu, it show £9.60 (on my monitor) maybe i am not from UK?..

4 years ago*

you need to use the GAMINGTIME code as it worked for me. I am from the UK so maybe it is only UK limited.

4 years ago

yes i am sure already use GAMINGTIME code, maybe i am not from UK so price £1.60 more expensive, really appreciate gg.deals link anyway

4 years ago

38% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

If you live in Australia, it's $15 AUD at ebgames for Fallout GOTY on PC

4 years ago

Well it's over now but yesterday's deal was Endless Legend: Emperor Edition at 88% off ($4.99 USD). No new deal for today.

4 years ago

No Deal - 0% off for $0

Finally something affordable :3

4 years ago

4 years ago

The first one is published by 2k Games and seems to be region locked to the USA.where as the Aspyr published version shows that it is for Mac and Linux (but both say they activate on steam), and does not indicate it has a region restriction. (Both show as $25.99 for me, but have different end dates.)

Aspyr seem to be known in the past for publishing Mac/Linux versions of games:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/9gwd8l/fanatical_a_bunch_of_games_in_the_aspyr/

4 years ago

US$19.49 for the first link and able to activate at my SEA region.
US$25.99 for second link which got aspyr and fanatical not mention about region at that link. The first one it show able to activate at my region. Both got all the Civ 6 except last expansion. Do you think worth for $19.49 price?

4 years ago

I do not know enough about Civ6 to recommend or not.
What I can say is that the gold edition is 77% off on Steam for $29.89 right now, so the Fanatical Gold Edition seems like a much better deal if you like Civilization.

Pricing history (for the base game?) can be found here: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/sidmeierscivilizationvi/history/

4 years ago

ok thanks

4 years ago

Same price (€25.99) for both in Poland, 1st being Windows, 2nd Mac/Linux.

Funny, but in Poland the 74% discount on Fanatical turns out to be close to 10% cheaper, than the 77% discount on Steam ;)

4 years ago*

This is indeed a good deal, but not Star Deal from Fanatical. It's fine to make a new thread to let everyone know about it.

4 years ago

Just letting people know you can get it at a good price from Steam too.
Maybe even cheaper than some of the deals mentioned above.

4 years ago

11% keys left after 1 day

Very Positive FPS game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical.

Currently cheaper on GameBillet and WinGameStore. Even cheaper on GMG if you have 15% coupon off from Gold deal

4 years ago*

Newest star deal: The Stronghold Collection - Stronghold HD, Stronghold 2, Stronghold Crusader HD, Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD and Stronghold Legends ($4.99/80% off)

Not a historic low, and is $1 more than a Fanatical sale in April 2018

4 years ago

Also currently on Steam for the same price.

4 years ago

Ah ITAD didn't even list the Steam price, which will be available as a weeklong deal until August 5th 10am Pacific Time.

4 years ago

Deal cut short by 1 day

Collection of Stronghold 5 games:

• Stronghold HD: Bundled 4 times
  • Stronghold 2: Never bundled
  • Stronghold Crusader HD
  • Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD: Included with Stronghold Crusader HD
  • Stronghold Legends: Bundled twice

Featured in Star Deal on 2018-04-25

Not lowest historical, but it's still the best price in the last 1 year.

31/07

Mostly Positive Sport Management Simulation game. Never bundled before.

A new version will be released every year and version of the previous year will be delisted.

Lowest historical and cheaper than previous lowest by a dime.

4 years ago*

Football Manager 2019 is £11.78 on 2Game (10% coupon available, too: SUMMER2GAME), if you're in EU this brings the final price to around 11€. Note that they have region locked Steam keys and that the ROW key is $16.49 ($14.84 with the coupon).

4 years ago

Hmmm... What's the point of this deal? CV?

Application to write story driven game. Version 2 (as featured in this deal) already removed from Steam.

4 years ago*

This version is for non-commercial use only.

Yeah, definitely no point in using this software.

4 years ago

...unless you are a student of game design or maybe using it for a non-profit somehow, but the latter might be a stretch.

Its basically an elaborate story boarding and requirements tool.

4 years ago

41% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Good game, but cheaper elsewhere.

Very Positive Open World Zombie Survival game. Never bundled before, but featured in a few mystery bundles.

Unless there is an error in pricing, the game is currently on sale at historical lowest at Savemi for just 8.75 GBP, which comes out to roughly $11.

4 years ago*

Savemi has it for 10.85 USD today. I believe that's an all time low.

4 years ago

78% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Dollar deal

Very Positive RPG game to learn basic Japanese. Bundled several times and featured several times as Star Deal together with other games in the series.

Best deal was Black Friday Flash Deal which bundle this game together with Hiragana. As individual game, it has the same price as previous historical lowest in May 2019.

4 years ago*

Bundle deal

Bundle of 5 FPS games delivered as 3 keys:

Checking SteamDB for regional restrictions:

• Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy shouldn't have any region lock (checking packages of Sniper Art of Victory).
  • Alien Rage Unlimited shouldn't have any region lock.
  • Enemy Front is rather complex. If we consider only package with base game, there are only WW packages. If we consider premium or preorder packages, there is one package with DE and a few with AT/DE/CH. In any case, there's no package locked to Germany only, but there is a USK package which is probably specifically created for Germany.

Star Deal 2018-08-04 (for Enemy Front + Enemy Front Multiplayer Map Pack + Alien Rage) plus Star Deal for 2019-04-10 Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy has better value than this Star Deal with the extra Map Pack DLC.

4 years ago*

I can't remember the last time I saw a real multi-game bundle as a Star Deal - Not that the Ultimate FPS Pack is very special to begin with...

4 years ago

If you dont have these I think theyre worth picking up at this price!

4 years ago

This one is not much different from the bundle deal a few months ago. Just a tad bit cheaper

Very Positive Racing game with VR Support. Base game reach bundle price twice, but it's also bundled (at higher price) for a few times on Fanatical.

Lowest historical and $1 cheaper than previous lowest. If you haven't already got this game from previous bundles, this is still a decent price to grab the full version of the game at a deep discount, as you won't find this pack as a bundle on Steam.

4 years ago*

64% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

I think, I'll grab the deal now since I have the feeling that this game "stalks" me. :)

4 years ago

Quite a tempting deal for me, but I guess I will hold off this time around.

Very Positive 2.5D Anime Side Scroller game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1+ cheaper than previous lowest

Overwhelmingly Positive Programming Puzzle game from Zachtronics. Bundled once.

Lowest historical and same price as last Steam sale

4 years ago*

I got dead or school when it was still at 100% left :D

4 years ago

Today's deal is SHENZHEN I/O. -67% so it's at 4.95€. Historical low was on steam for 4,94€. 63% remaining with 4h15 to go. Bundled once (tier 3)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/504210/SHENZHEN_IO/ (as I'm no good with formatting on this website)

It's in my Wishlist but I don't think I will buy it as I don't have time to play it :/ Still hesitating though.

4 years ago

Bump

Overwhelmingly Positive Platformer. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $0.8 cheaper than previous lowest.

4 years ago*

A worse off repeated deal, but I guess it's still a decent deal nonetheless.

Very Positive RPG game. Never reach bundle price, but featured in a number of Pick & Mix and Star Deals in the past. Best deal was Baldur's Gate: The Complete Saga in March last year which includes both first and second game + DLCs for just $10.8.

4 years ago*

As you pointed out the best time to have picked it up was seemingly March of last year when they had Baldur's Gate: The Complete Saga on a big discount. This was partially due to the fact that the price of the package/bundle hadn't been adjusted yet to reflect the new DLC added to it, as I noted here previously. Unfortunately that ship (price) has sailed and probably isn't coming back to port any time soon.

4 years ago

All the Soundtrack DLCs inflate the price of the complete bundle on Steam too much.

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I actually have them on CD somewhere.

4 years ago

Aye, they certainly do. Even if one is into that sort of thing that's a lot of money for them.

4 years ago

Quite a bad deal indeed. I bought the March 2018 bundle : Baldur's Gate: The Complete Saga.
That was 10.79€ rather than 12.99€, and there was Baldur's Gate II EE + the OST. I remember that the deal was so good that the keys were sold in about an hour.

4 years ago

57% keys left on the second day

4 years ago

Way too expensive for a game that's basically worse than the original release (+mods).

Soundtrack and portrait pack? I mean they are basically free to download. No thanks.

(all this comes from someone who holds BG the best RPG, if not computer game ever)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.