Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Lunar sale on fanatical, isn't there more good deals besides Baldurs Gate?

4 years ago

No idea, but this could probably be of some use to you?

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/filter:bundlestars,&historylow,&cut/50/100,-wasbundled

4 years ago

Bump.

Mostly Positive City Building Simulation game. Bundled 5 times

Lowest historical and beat previous lowest (Star Deal 2019-04-21) by a dime.

4 years ago*

Fanatical sent out an e-mail a couple of hours ago with Pathfinder Kingmaker Explorer Edition at 63% off as the Star Deal (which is currently still Tropico 5) so I can only assume that someone jumped the gun and it may likely be the new deal for 1/26.

4 years ago*

Yeah, that turns out to be the case

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1 cheaper than previous lowest. Note that there are $30 worth of content DLCs and $17 worth of extra non-gaming DLC not included here.

4 years ago*

81% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

They are also running a handful of flash sales displayed on the main page with 100% going to Australia Wildfire Relief:
https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/fanatical-will-donate-all-proceeds-to-wwf-bushfire-appeal-in-special-australia-day-sale

4 years ago*

RiME is very cheap on Fanatical, like, one dollar

4 years ago

Bump. Unimpressive deal.

Overwhelmingly Positive Puzzle Platfomer. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was sold for $5.50 on chrono.gg last year March. Also not any cheaper than recent regular sale price

4 years ago*

But...but...the game looks nice. ;)

4 years ago

I suppose but I will say that it can be a bit misleading if one is to look purely at the record lows without examining the history/timeline as well. 50% off seems to be typical low for this at this point. The previous Chrono deal was just for one day and the low on Steam at 70% off was only once and not since May 2018.

4 years ago*

I said that mostly due to the recent sale price rather than the whole timeline. It has been sold for $10 for most of December and January, and it's featured as Star Deal for the same price.

It could be a good deal if the recent sale price on different stores varies, and only one or two have the same lowest price, but here, the discounted price is the same on all stores

4 years ago

57% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $1 cheaper than historical lowest

4 years ago*

54% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Survival game. Bundled twice

Lowest historical and $2 cheaper than historical lowest

4 years ago*

Is Rain World worth it at this price?

4 years ago

Yes, it’s a very long game (up to 25 hours) it’s very worth it, but beware the game is hard and you will die A LOT

4 years ago

Thanks, bought it.

4 years ago

Kickstarter backer. It's way harder than I expected it to be, but I have no regrets from backing it. Communication during dev was awesome, always highlighting new features and adding new critters and their behaviors to the world.

If you don't mind the difficulty, and you're interested in it from the store page, I'd definitely say it's worth it at four bucks. Mind, I haven't beaten it yet either... not even close.

4 years ago

Thank you! I bought it

4 years ago

a bit too late but let me say that it's the game i probably hated most ever, it's just cruel in a very stupid random way, if you die then you have to repeat a lot of progress and you are even a bit weaker than previous time and the enemies are randomized differently, so there is not much you can learn from your deaths. i bought it for the nice pixel graphics and then after a while i turned on every cheat i've found on the net because i really wanted to finish the 'story' and even that way i died without being able to prevent it and at the end i left it frustrated.
perhaps if you have zillion more time and energy to spend on it then you will have fun, apparently there are people on the planet who did like it, although i find it really surprising.

4 years ago

12 hours left and 45% of keys left.

4 years ago

Bump

First episode of a Very Positive rated Adventure Horror game. Never bundled before.

Lowest historical and $2.4 cheaper than the base price (since this is the first time the game goes on sale).

There is also a Flash Deal for the full game with slightly deeper discount:

Date Game Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB) Region Note
2020-02-02 Song of Horror Complete Bundle (base game + Season Pass) -33% @ 17.29/19.99/19.99/27.99/31.75/1495 - Separate keys for base game and Season Pass
4 years ago*

Bump

Mostly Positive Space Action game. Never bundled before

Not lowest historical as it was sold on GMG for $3.6. There was also a historical lowest deal for Ultimate Edition on chrono.gg for $4.5 two days ago.

4 years ago*

Dang! I missed that Ultimate Edition, oh well. Maybe it'll be cheap again by the time Everspace 2 comes out.

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Co-op game. Never bundled before.

Not lowest historical as it was sold for $11.66 on WinGameStore. Only a few dime cheaper than regular sale price.

4 years ago*

Bump anyway...

See this thread for more details about individual games.

Individual games rebundled many times, except for the 4th game. This is the 5th rebundle with same price as last Star Deal.

4 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Puzzle Platformer game. Bundled 8 times.

Not lowest historical and it was sold for $3.74 just last month, though it's indeed on the low end of the sale prices.

4 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Fighting game. Base game and REV2 Upgrade pack bundled once in Yogscast 2019 bundle.

Not lowest historical, but $1.8 cheaper than regular sale price. Previous deal on December 16th seems to swap prices between USD and EUR

This version includes all functional DLCs of the game (REV2 upgrade + all DLC characters), so if you don't care about the skins or voice, this is a good price to grab the game.

4 years ago*

Bump

Mostly Positive Stealth Action game. GOTY not bundled before, but the package Complete First Season with a few items less was bundled once in Humble Monthly November 2018

Not lowest historical as the game as sold for $8.95 on IG.

4 years ago*

51% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Bump

Mostly Positive Open World Action game. Never bundled before.

This game is distributed via Ubisoft Connect.

Lowest historical and $0.7 cheaper than previous lowest

4 years ago*

30% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

Anyone played this one on coop? Is it worth it?

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. This has been on my wishlist for a while. 25% gone already.

4 years ago

If you liked the previous FC games, it's totally worth getting FC5 at that price. (or wait for it to maybe go even lower if you're still on the fence) I bought Far Cry 5 for 20$ and despite a few things I didn't like (such as the forced kidnappings), I did enjoy the game quite a bit and don't regret my purchase.

Now, if anyone is also interested in FC New Dawn, I got it for 20$ on Steam and boy, I should have waited for a better price. The map is tiny compared to FC5 and it's way more grindy. (I like having the possibility to customize my character with weird outfits. There are two unicorn costumes in New Dawn, one pink and the other one, blue. You have to liberate a certain outpost to get a chance to be rewarded with one of the three pieces the costume is made of. Nah, you don't even get the full costume. Took me six or seven tries to receive the pink pants and I was nearly at the end of the game. With the amount of grind, it really felt like Ubi was pushing people even more towards buying their in-game currency to unlock stuff instantly.

4 years ago

With the amount of grind, it really felt like Ubi was pushing people even more towards buying their in-game currency

To me the whole point of single player games is that you can use trainers to avoid the grinding parts... Why suffer when you could just enjoy the game?

4 years ago

Maybe I have masochistic tendencies? I don't know. I've never thought of looking for that, but I doubt there's something that enables you to unlock outfits. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

I had something that gave unlimited ingame currency. Sadly the website that used to provide it is no more :/

4 years ago

Thank you for the information.

4 years ago

Looks like it might be fun. But I only ever finished Farcry 1 and still on 2 so...
Yes I like to play games sequentially, even if they don't continue a story...unless they're really old.

4 years ago

Does anyone know if i can buy 2 keys with the same account?

4 years ago

I'm not sure since I did this a few months back, but it was possible by changing your IP address, which can be done by either buying on a different Internet connection (e.g. mobile) or resetting your Wifi modem (may or may not work depending on whether your IP address is static or dynamic)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Open World RPG game. Never bundled before.

This game is distributed via Ubisoft Connect. Includes base game and Season Pass. Does not include Digital Deluxe pack.

Lowest historical and around $5 cheaper than previous lowest

4 years ago*

is it worth 25€?

4 years ago

I have no idea since I have never played any games in the franchise

4 years ago

If you like rpg games its easily worth it. The map is propably the most beautiful map i have ever seen in a game, they story is good and the combat is so much better than previous assassin games. There are a lot of filler content but even if you stick to the main story you will play for around 30 with 50 hours at least.

4 years ago

If you are new to the series...yes
If you don't care about the story...yes
If you don't have AC III and Liberation...yes
If you prefer fantasy over semi-accurate history...yes

If you played the earlier installments (Altair / Ezio / Connor / Edward)...its meh.

4 years ago

I wouldnt say meh even if you played the previous games. At least i got bored so much of the combat of previous games as the only thing you have to do is press left click until you break your finger and i prefer those new entries who are tougher and you have to think a bit before you attack.

4 years ago

Ahh, I guess you didn't get to learn the advanced fighting techniques...I recommend playing at least AC1 again and training in the courtyard. You can't finish the game by just left clicking or button bashing as later enemies will just counter everything, not even counting the heavy hitters and spear wielders in the Ezio Arc.
It looks fresh because a lot of gamers are new and have forgotten how much deeper the older games were. Even the combat in the beloved Batman series is based on the fighting in the earlier games.

4 years ago

25% keys left after 1 day

4 years ago

With the code "Admitad5" it's even 5% cheaper now.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.