Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

We happy few is 91% off (historical lowest)
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/we-happy-few

3 years ago

Augmented Steam says it's cheaper on GameBillet

3 years ago

This must be some regional thing! It is available for $5.39 on Fanatical and for $12 on GameBillet.

3 years ago

https://www.gamebillet.com/we-happy-few-2
For some reason the site has two separate listing for it.

3 years ago

I didn't see this one. 😆

3 years ago

Thank you very much for info!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Strategy game. Never bundled before

Lowest historical and 2 cents cheaper than historical lowest, saves 45 cents compared to regular sale price.

3 years ago*

Yeah, I can't say no to Hyper Knights for that price.

3 years ago

Bump

Overwhelmingly Positive Hack & Slash RPG game. Never bundled before.

Lowest since price bump, before that, it went on sale for $5.6 on Steam and $5 on Chrono.gg

3 years ago*

83% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Chronicon look amazing but still a little to high for me (wait after a -60% (5 euros) for it or when he will be a part of a bundle ((HC maybe ....))
Have a lot of other hack'n'slash game to play (The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut / Victor Vran / Titan Quest / Shadows: Awakening / Warhammer: Chaosbane ... )

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy pack is such a strong base!
They are quite different, but both games are awesome!

3 years ago

Bump

Overwhelmingly Positive Fighting game. Bundled 5 times

Lowest historical and a few dime cheaper than previous lowest

3 years ago*

80% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Bump

Overwhelmingly Positive Strategy game. Bundled once but unused keys revoked

Lowest historical and $1.5 cheaper than previous lowest

3 years ago*

The Battle of Polytopia
I like this one on Android for casual pass & play Civ-style strategy gaming. Wish the Steam purchase would unlock things on the Android side, but it looks like there's no real integration between the two. Don't think I'd be inclined to spend this amount on it, but can still recommend trying out the free version on mobile, and I'm glad to see it on Steam all the same.

3 years ago

I bought all the tribes on mobile before the Steam version was developed and I wish the reverse was true haha. But I do think it's better as a mobile for playing a quick Civ game on the go, it's my favourite turn-based mobile game so far. They recently added more map styles and sizes, it's great for casual play!

3 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Time Manipulation FPS game. Bundled 4 times

Lowest historical and 75 cents cheaper than previous lowest

3 years ago*

87% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Bump

Very Positive Anime RPG game. Never bundled before.

Do note that this deal includes only the base game and Deluxe Pack (which contains artbook, soundtrack and wallpaper), and not any of the functional DLCs (extra character, overpowered game items)

Lowest historical and $2.4 cheaper than previous lowest, $7 cheaper than regular sale price

3 years ago*

Bump

Very Positive Anime RPG game. Never bundled before.

Includes all paid DLCs

Lowest historical and saves $2 compared to previous lowest

3 years ago*

Bump

3 years ago

76% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to update the thread for the SG community.

3 years ago

If anyone even wonders if they should buy it I can recommend the game. It was wrongly hated as a game with nothing fun to do. It's not true. The game is amazing. Obviously, it's not S tier game, but it's nice to play for fun and fun only. Game controls are a little hard but it's still fun to do gotacalypse in town.

3 years ago

Bump

Collection of 3 games to learn basic Japanese (around N5 level), along with all the DLCs. All 3 games have been bundled several times before, but DLCs only bundled in the same bundle.

Rebundled for the same prices as June 2020 Bundle Fest.

3 years ago*

49% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

87% keys left after 1 day

3 years ago

Grabbed it only because I like the Tropico series and city builders, passed on the $5 sale last time( thought it might end up in a HB weekly bundle but only a few dlcs did) and didn't want to bother waiting again.

3 years ago

Bump

3 years ago

Bump

Same price as historical lowest for the base game, but it's a better deal due to the bonus DLC

3 years ago*

Bump

Included twice in Platinum Pick & Mix, which costs around $3.3 each.

Lowest historical but only saves 40 cents compared to regular sale price.

3 years ago*

How can a game be 80% off and still cost 24 USD!?
I don't care if they call it the Deluxe, Gold or Ultimate Edition, that's just ridiculuos!

3 years ago

That price makes sense for people who wants to play the game and plan to spend 60+ hours on the game. If you don't spend money on other entertainment, it's reasonable, I guess

3 years ago

If you didn't have so many games, I almost would've said you clearly haven't seen the games with loads of DLCs ie many Creative Assembly or SEGA games, Crusader Kings II, city skylines, Total War games, etc etc, Euro Truck Sim 2. Even if a base game was free, 5 or more dlcs would cost $25+ if those dlcs were on sale( cough only 50% off forever for $5 each). Many DLC-fest games don't even have an "ultimate/GOTY edition", would be cheaper if they did.

AAA title prices are going up btw so $25 is quite reasonable if it's a long game + season pass. Season passes for anything tends to cost ~$20 by itself. On the other hand, some people are gravitating towards subscriptions like Game pass so take your pick.

3 years ago

There's a difference, I think, between games with a ton of DLC, where you pick and pay for certain scenarios (Euro Truck Sim, Train Sim...), and a "full game" like I see the Assassin's Creed games.

Btw I agree that $25 is a fine price - it's the $120 I find ridiculous ;)

3 years ago

Bump

Equivalent to Far Cry New Dawn Ultimate Bundle. Includes all available digital contents of the 2 games.

3 years ago*

As with Ubisoft titles, if you don't mind buying at Epic, it's cheaper to use those Epic coupons when they have the promo going, with Ubi connect (no keys) since Fanatical also uses the same method anyway( they're not Steam keys). In both cases, they launch from Uplay.

3 years ago

True, i get it last time for $9 after $10 coupon.

3 years ago

Both games for 9$ ? Or one of the games ?

As for EPIC - can those games be ran from uplay without EPIC being open ?

3 years ago

Yes Both Games, Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition and Far Cry® New Dawn Deluxe Edition. And i got Far Cry 3 too. The Game can be run in uplay without epic launcher opened. https://imgur.com/a/BF9MTSm

3 years ago

Thanks for the answer :) Haven't played Far Cry series since Far Cry 3... Would love to play these ones as well. I suppose I'll wait for a deal from epic on this one

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.