Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

good idea - they do seem to be doing them regular as clockwork now

6 years ago

Sega Hard Girls

They'll have a lot to live up to, if they want to take on the Hard name.

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Are those referal links? That isn't allowed there...

6 years ago

The referrals are added automatically by steamgifts as a matter of help funding the site. You can disable them if you want in your profile.

6 years ago

I thougth that referals were from the user that posted, didn't know SG was doing that.

6 years ago

there was a poll on it some time back

6 years ago

the Sega Hard girls pack has both Deluxe back and normal DLCs in addition to the main game (and IIRC they use the Game+Deluxe pack price as a comparison; i.e. it's a pretty decent deal.

6 years ago

For a nep nep game its pretty short. Just nearly 25h for 100%.

6 years ago

Knowing IF, I'd sit out of this deal until the game gets at least a 75% cut. Current deal would be a nice deal for those who plan to play the game right away, though.

6 years ago

Yes, for the price its not worth yet even there are some new features (sprint and crouch (you can see many panties ^^)).

6 years ago

might be a while; IF seems slower to bring out such generous cuts these days. Trillion seems to be an exception for reaching such a point quicker.

6 years ago*

It depends on the sale of the game, but they generally start to slash the price down a lot during sales after the first year. More the case for less popular games. However, their sale price for DLCs rarely go down below 50%, so if you care for DLCs, it's best to buy the Deluxe or Complete version all together if there is a good deal.

6 years ago

W o w
immediately knew this thread had to be pretty old once I saw this name

3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Chart updated.

6 years ago

I guess I shouldn't buy anything from IF anymore unless it goes on sale for 80% or more...

6 years ago

I feel you, man. P

6 years ago

Is the Trillion: God of Destruction Deluxe Bundle worth getting for $3.59? I mean I know it's over $30 when not on sale but is it a good game? Is it a lot more combat and gameplay than visual novel(it has a VN tag)?

6 years ago

Checking the list of games which you have played, you should probably sit this one out. From the negative reviews, there are more VN than combat, and the gameplay is turn-based and grid-based strategy game, plus raising simulator.

6 years ago

I actually am a big fan of turn base combat, like old school Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross/Trigger, etc. etc. But I'm definitely not a fan of VN lol

6 years ago

I'd recommend it for people who like the anime flavor stuff. The combat itself is pretty simplistic, but given the game orbits around defeating the big bad which has a trillion hitpoints you need to wittle down over several attempts, it can be pretty tricky. A few surprising little feels in there due to the VN aspect, occasional moments of surprise fanservice, good music, but a bit grindy.

I enjoyed it for what it was, and paid £6 when I got it. Definitely not for everyone though.

6 years ago

I do really enjoy RPGs and the story as long as there is combat. Is it an actual VN with combat or an actual RPG? I don't mind some anime type stuff like Vampire Hunter D, Akira, and Ninja Scroll. I enjoyed this sort of turn based anime type game called Disgaea a lot. Is it similar to that at all?

I think I should probably just watch some of a walkthrough on youtube.

6 years ago

The gameplay is pretty much a raising simulator with VN conversation happening between various tasks, but occasionally you'll get a combat situation on a tile-based map which is really simplistic. At set intervals you are shown far in advance, you need to send the companion you have been training to try attacking the massive slowly approaching boss monster to gradually take it down. The boss thing is what you're mostly there for, but there is a lot of repetition and a lot of raising/VN style bits. The actual gameplay is just a side-dish that doesn't have much to it. So yeah, it's not really an RPG as much as it is a raising sim-VN hybrid dealio.

If I'm not mistaken, the music and the visual designs are by the folks behind Disgaea (which explains how cool the few background tunes are, along with the characters all being waifu / husbando bait).

I don't know of any good walkthroughs on youtube though, and I wonder how they'd deal with the grind of the raising parts to make it interesting to watch.

6 years ago

If you don't care about the DLC of trillion (wich is just wallpaper, soundtrack, ... ), you should go to the humble store, because it's cheaper there :) At least in my currency (euro)

6 years ago

Regardless, I recommend Trillion for anime fans. A little grindy but totally worth it for the Disgaea underworld vibes and good music.
Also VN-grade mini-feels <3

6 years ago

Yeah, I bought it in the steam winter sale, but haven't played yet :(
After my exams I will start grinding :P

6 years ago

Fanatical says that Trillion is locked for KP/KR/JP/TW, but I haven't found any proofs on steamdb.info. So, most likely lock = Fanatical doesn't sell it in those Countries, but game can be activated and played there.

6 years ago

Thanks, and updated.

6 years ago

the region lock isnt fake the key has the same app id as the store and follows wherever its unavailable on the store

https://steamdb.info/sub/138539/

6 years ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/138539/

not available in KP/KR/JP/TW,

the base game will have the same app id as the store

6 years ago

I'm not sure how the region lock works with key activation. Is it based solely on the restriction in the package (none here), or is it combined with whether the game is available in the regional store?

6 years ago

its dependent on the sub id , https://steamdb.info/sub/138539/ this is the sub id when you buy from the steam store and can also be used for key activations , if the key is generate from the store sub id it follows the same restrictions as the store

6 years ago

Post edited. Thanks.

6 years ago

"not available in KP/KR/JP/TW" - I don't see such restrictions in subscription's information: https://steamdb.info/sub/138539/info/
If you refer to no price for Japan, Korea and Taiwan, then it means only that game can't be bought from steam store in those Countries, but it shouldn't affect cd keys. Moreover, it should affect only ability to buy from regional steam store, so I bet that gift, which was bought from US (as example) can be activated in Japan fine.

For example, I own this subscription: https://steamdb.info/sub/153/
It was bought as gift (from outside Russia) and I activated it on my account from Russia, despite of fact that it can't be bought from Russian steam store.

6 years ago*

Steam gifts are restricted the same way I replied above you can try it out and you will see it

Steam gifts used to not have any but now they follow the same restrictions as the store page

6 years ago

Yes, restrictions on gifting from steam store became more strict, but it has nothing to do with cd keys.
Also those new restrictions are not applicable to old gifts in inventory.

For gifting from steam store prices in sender's and recipient's regions are compared and if difference is more than 10% (or around that), then you can't gift. So, no price - check fails.
For cd keys there is no such check (no purchase from store), so absence of store price shouldn't matter.

I'm not aware of changes in that regard. If you do know such please provide me some link to steam announcement and/or forum discussion.

6 years ago*

I'm not aware of changes in that regard

there never was any changes , its how it always worked , ive traded with ppl from JP/KR that arent able to activate these keys , so if you must know if it actually works you can just try to test it urself with VPN

here ill give you an example tell me what this keys says when you try to activate it VMLKA-5H27P-XE43Q

if you are from russian you wont be able to activate it , its this sub https://steamdb.info/sub/84207/

6 years ago*

That's wrong example: https://steamdb.info/sub/84207/info/ clearly states that it's locked.
I'm talking about subscriptions without any restrictions on info tab.

"its how it always worked" - from my previous experience game, which is not available in local steam store, can be activated by key or gift from other region - I gave you one example (https://steamdb.info/sub/153/) and can add more. That may be changed at any time, therefore I ask you about some announcements/discussions.

"ive traded with ppl from JP/KR that arent able to activate these keys" - do you mean Trillion or some other game?

Can you explain me where do you see information about locked Countries here https://steamdb.info/sub/138539/?

What about games removed from steam store?
They don't have prices, store pages and can't be bought from steam any longer, but can be activated by gifts or keys.

6 years ago

yeah nvm i guess its not locked the older games published by IF did have locks on those regions thought this one was the same

6 years ago

Sadly, showing up as full price for me. There's a banner that says the sale is running for another 12+ hours, but price is not discounted at all.

6 years ago

maybe discounted keys sold out?

6 years ago

I'd think it would say that they keys are sold out ... but with 1,000 days and the sale having run for 11 hours, you could be right.

6 years ago

They already sold 60% of the keys in the first 4-5 hours, so it probably sold out.

6 years ago

that's pretty sucky to run out that fast

6 years ago

Updated chart with new deal.

6 years ago

Thanks for the thread and keep up the good work :-)

6 years ago

How much would "don't have enough VRAM" be? System requirements only recommend 1GB.
Do you mind telling what card you were using previously when you encountered the crashes?

6 years ago

I was running the game in VM (to isolate it from the main machine), so it was using the integrated graphic (Intel HD Graphics 530). The VM was allocating a small amount of VRAM by default, which causes the crash. Crash related to low VRAM no longer happens once I increase the VRAM on VM at/above minimum requirement. However, the game still crashes/freeze due to other bugs once in a while, I guess due to race condition.

6 years ago

Hm, I have the base game but not the DLC. Not sure if this is worth rebuying for the DLC

6 years ago

If you can find someone to take the base game, sure. The DLCs from IF games only get good deal occasionally.

6 years ago

Yeah I thought about that but I'd probably have trouble selling off the base game since it's been cheap so many times.

6 years ago

Thanks a bunch for the thread nhahtdh:) This is really helpful, I'd definitely forget to check otherwise.

6 years ago*

You are getting two steam redeemable keys. One is for the base game, another for all DLC.
Good, because I was looking only for DLC. ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

Also, how the hell I have missed Superdimension Neptune VS Sega? ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Knowing IF, they will put it on sale with deep discount during this year or the next...

6 years ago

Yeah, hopefully.

6 years ago

Just a matter of time; that or Fanatical doing something like this again (This isn't the first time the noire game's been a star deal but that time it was just the game itself)

6 years ago

Damn today's deal is a steal but I already blew my budget on the IF sale on Humble instead XD

6 years ago

Grabbed Noire
because SEA occasional highest discount still expensive

6 years ago

Updated with new deal.

6 years ago

Thanks for making this thread and keeping it updated.

6 years ago

That's a really good Star Deal for Book of Demons, I highly recommend it. There's a demo on the Steam Store page for anyone curious about the game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/449960/Book_of_Demons/

6 years ago

Hope you don't mind me quoting your recommendation. :)

6 years ago

No, I don't mind at all :)

6 years ago

I confirm, great game !

Also, you keep your progression from demo :-)

So give it a try if you hesitate !

6 years ago

I agree, amazing game and for the playtime you get out of it, it's a steal at $12.

6 years ago

Seconded Thirded. I especially loved the feature called Flexiscope, which lets you choose how long you want to play for and then generates a dungeon based on that and what it learned about your playing style before, trying to give you a full experience for a playsession according to how much time you have.

I didn't explain it well (sleep-deprived today), but it's great ;)

6 years ago

I think you did a good job at explaining the feature. And I agree it definitely is a great feature to have.

6 years ago

Any discount codes?

6 years ago

No idea. They would usually post one on the main page if there is any, though.

6 years ago

Loved the looks from the Book of Demons game. Like old Fallout game

6 years ago

New Star Deal - 75% off Crazy Machine 3.. only $4.99 for 24 hours or till keys run out.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/crazy-machines-3

6 years ago

Post updated. Thanks.

6 years ago

Well if anyone want CRAZY MACHINES 3, I'll give the same for $2 PAYPAL in the US

5 years ago

You will want to delete that as you can be suspended for it. You might want to take a second and read the guidelines of SG.

The place to post it would be here - https://www.steamtrades.com/

5 years ago

Crazy Machines 3 looks good, but I probably want to wait until it's bundled.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.