Click on the Price column for the buy link

I do the chart daily but I rarely buy any of these deals. If you bought the deal and find discrepancies with the information provided here, feel free to post correction in the discussion below.

Past deals

November 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-11-15 Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG ?% keys left -69% @ ?/?/?/?/? ? -
2022-11-16 and 17 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ?% keys left -78% @ 7.69/8.79/8.79/11.75/12.09 API says CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/UA/IN/AM/BD/BY/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/UZ/TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/PH -
2022-11-18 and 19 DOOM Eternal - Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 12.15/14.69/14.69/19.59/20.99 API says AR/CN/TR/RU Single key for base game and DLC
2022-11-20 Ghostwire: Tokyo 73% keys left -66% @ 16.99/20.39/20.39/27.19/33.95 API says TH/UY/MY/BR/PE/CO/MX/CR/CL/CN/AR/VN/ID/RU/TR/KZ/PH/UA/IN/AM/AZ/BD/BY/BT/GE/KG/MD/NP/PK/LK/TJ/TM/UZ/US/CA/TW/KP/KR -

October 2022

Date Game Sold/Stock Price (GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD) Region Note
2022-10-01 and 02 Ashen 57% keys left -77% @ 7.15/9.19/7.85/10.45/12.99 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/RU/RE -
2022-10-03 and 04 Assassin's Creed® Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök 73% keys left -57% @ 14.75/17.35/17.35/21.69/26.05 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/IL/SA/KW/QA/AE/GL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/PS DLC only. Redeemed via Ubisoft Connect.
2022-10-05 Hell Let Loose ?% keys left -45% @ 21.99/19.19/21.99/24.99/31.29 API says AR/BO/BR/CL/CO/CR/CU/DO/EC/GF/GT/GY/HN/MX/NI/PA/PE/PR/PY/SV/SR/UY/VE/AM/BY/GE/KG/KZ/MD/RU/TM/UZ/UA/BD/BT/CN/HK/ID/IN/JP/KP/KR/LA/LK/MM/MN/MO/NP/MY/PH/PK/SG/TH/TJ/TW/VN/AE/AF/AO/AZ/BH/BI/BJ/BW/CD/CF/CG/CI/CM/DZ/EG/EH/ER/ET/GA/GH/GM/GN/GQ/GW/IL/IQ/IR/JO/KE/KH/KM/KW/LB/LR/LS/LY/MA/ML/MR/MW/MZ/NA/NE/OM/PS/QA/RW/SA/SD/SL/SN/SO/SS/SY/SZ/TD/TG/TN/TT/TZ/UG/YE/ZA/ZM/ZW/TR -
2022-10-06 Outer Wilds 52% keys left -52% @ 9.35/11.99/10.05/13.89/17.25 API says AF/AL/DZ/AG/AR/AM/AZ/BS/BH/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BT/BO/BA/BR/IO/BN/KH/KY/CL/CN/CO/CR/CU/DJ/DO/EC/EG/SV/GF/PF/GE/GD/GP/GU/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IR/IQ/JM/JP/JO/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/LB/LY/MO/MK/MY/MV/MQ/MR/MX/MD/ME/MA/MM/NP/NC/NI/OM/PK/PS/PA/PY/RS/SG/LK/SY/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TN/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VI/YE/QA/SA/IL/LI/RU -
2022-10-07 and 08 Far Cry® 6 Gold Edition ?% keys left -65% @ 29.39/34.99/34.99/45.49/52.45 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI -
2022-10-09 Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition 64% keys left -84% @ 2.39/3.19/3.19/3.49/4.79 - -
2022-10-10 and 11 Persona 5 Strikers - Digital Deluxe Edition ?% keys left -68% @ 20.79/22.39/22.39/28.79/34.55 API says EU/AX/AT/BE/BG/HR/CY/CZ/DK/EE/FI/FR/GF/DE/GR/HU/IE/IM/IT/JE/LV/LI/LT/LU/MT/NL/NO/PL/PT/RO/BL/SK/SI/ES/SE/GB locked Single key for base game + all DLCs
2022-10-12 Farmer's Life 89% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-13 and 14 SUPERHOT VR 66% keys left -67% @ 6.25/8.25/7.59/9.19/11.85 - -
2022-10-15 and 16 The Jackbox Party Pack 8 60% keys left -53% @ 11.15/14.09/11.75/15.95/20.19 - -
2022-10-17 and 18 [Anno 1800™ Complete Edition Year 4]() ?% keys left -57% @ 42.99/51.59/51.59/68.79/77.35 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/CH/SZ/SA/LI/AE/BV/SJ/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/QA/LS/NA/ZA Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-19 and 20 Frostpunk ?% keys left -83% @ 4.15/4.99/4.99/5.65/7.15 - -
2022-10-21 and 22 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition 57% keys left -60% @ 9.49/11.99/9.99/13.59/17.15 - -
2022-10-23 Ship Graveyard Simulator ?% keys left -50% @ 5.69/7.49/6.25/8.75/10.75 - -
2022-10-24 Monster Train 52% keys left -80% @ 3.89/4.99/4.19/5.79/7.19 API says RU/KZ/UA/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/AE/QA/KW/SA/ZA/TR/BS/PA/BZ/CR/SV/GT/HN/NI/VE/CO/GY/LK/GF/BR/PE/BO/PY/UY/AR/CL/EC/IN/ID/VN/TH/PH/CN/TW/HK/SG/BD/BT/NP/PK/SR/MY -
2022-10-25 DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT ?% keys left -54% @ 16.25/18.59/18.59/25.55/25.55 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN/CH/CK/VU/NZ/PN/TK/LI/GS/PS/BV/SJ -
2022-10-26 and 27 DEATHLOOP - Deluxe Edition 99% keys left -66% @ 22.09/27.19/27.19/37.39/44.15 API says RU/AM/AZ/BY/GE/KZ/KG/MD/TJ/TM/UZ/UA/AR/BR/PE/UY/CN/TR/US/CA -
2022-10-28 and 29 Riders Republic™ - Gold Edition 97% keys left -71% @ 24.35/28.99/28.99/37.69/43.49 API says AS/AI/AG/AR/AM/AW/AZ/BS/BD/BB/BY/BZ/BM/BT/BO/BR/BN/KH/CA/KY/CL/CN/CO/KM/CR/CU/CW/DM/DO/EC/SV/FK/GE/GD/GT/GY/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/JM/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MX/MD/MN/MM/NP/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/RU/BL/KN/LC/VC/SG/SX/GS/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TT/TR/TM/TC/UA/US/UM/UY/UZ/VE/VN/VG/VI/BQ/MS Redeem via Ubisoft Connect
2022-10-30 Ghostrunner: Complete Edition 99% keys left -36% @ 22.39/25.59/25.59/35.19/38.39 API says AF/AL/AR/AM/BD/BY/BT/BO/BR/IO/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/DO/EC/SV/GE/GT/HT/HN/HK/IN/ID/IL/JP/KZ/KR/KW/KG/LA/MO/MK/MY/MV/MX/MD/MM/NP/NI/PK/PA/PY/PE/PH/PR/QA/RU/SA/RS/SG/LK/TW/TH/TR/TM/UA/AE/UY/UZ/VE/VN Single key for base game and all DLCs
2022-10-31 Predator: Hunting Grounds - Predator Bundle Edition ?% keys left -79% @ 8.89/8.39/10.49/11.19/14.69 API says AR/AM/AZ/BY/BZ/BO/BR/BN/KH/CL/CN/CO/CR/EC/SV/GE/GT/GY/HN/HK/ID/JP/KZ/KG/LA/MO/MY/MD/NI/PA/PY/PE/PH/RU/SG/LK/SR/TW/TJ/TH/TR/TM/UA/UY/UZ/VN/IL/CH/CK/NU/NZ/PN/TK/GS/PS/BL/GP/MF/MQ/PM/RE/YT/BV/SJ/LS/NA/ZA/CC/CX/HM/KI/NF/NR/TV/KR/QA/AE/KW/SA/BT/IN/MX Single key for base game and 5 DLCs

Since expiredDeals was removed, I sometimes forget to check the deal at the last minute to record the number of key sold...

Star Deal Archive

July 2022 to December 2022

January 2022 to June 2022

July 2021 to December 2021

Insanity Sale Apr 2021

Spring Sale Flash Deals Mar 2021

January 2021 to June 2021

Insanity Sale Oct 2020

July 2020 to December 2020

January 2020 to June 2020

July 2019 to December 2019

January 2019 to June 2019

July 2018 to Dec 2018

January 2018 to June 2018

FAQ

Where do you get the number of keys to to sell and sold?

From their API endpoint. Those information is loaded every time you visit their site, just that it's not shown explicitly on the page.

I normally open the web page and use Developer Tool to look at the request, though, since I also need the link to the store page on Fanatical and Steam.

Change log

On 2018-04-06, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the expiredDeals entry, so some of the later deals may not have exact number of keys sold, or no data on number of keys sold when I forgot to check it.

On 2018-05-02, the API endpoint has been updated to remove the number of keys available and number of keys sold, only rounded percentage is returned to the client side. We can only know the amount of keys uploaded from the notes returned in the API. The actual amount of keys allocated for Star Deal is unknown, but can be guessed from previous Star Deals.

On 2018-05-22, the API endpoint has been updated to remove all traces of the number of keys.

On 2018-06-29, Fanatical starts to support AUD.

On 2018-08-10, Fanatical starts to support RUB.

On 2020-10-14, I found out from this comment that the RUB price is not always accurate, so I'll not be reporting RUB prices from now on.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's a rather good deal for people who plan to play the series soon, I'd say.

6 years ago

looks interesting, never played any part of these games and heard only good about them 💮

sadly i wasted all free-money on april monthly ┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)

6 years ago

Thanks!
That was a instabuy! And it's pretty cheap in Canada region.

6 years ago

Likewise, if you already own Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition but not these 2 games, you might want to grab this Star Deal, since it's recommended to play through the first 2 part before playing the final part.

Good Idea... Done. :)

6 years ago

I'm one of those people :) Almost definitely grabbing it.

6 years ago

I thought about buying the Bundle with "Chapters", but now, I'll buy the Bundle and the Star Deal.

6 years ago

I was missing only Dreamfall the Longest Journey, so I decided to buy the pack anyway. I will just try to trade or sell the first game in the series The Longest Journey which I already have.

6 years ago

Thanks for the awesome thread :)

I saw it was updated with all the bundles sold info for every Star Deal. I'm curious how you got the info?

EDIT: Fun fact: Just in case you wanted to add it the first time Barony was up was December 29th 2017. The site came down due to an issue so this Star Deal was only up for a few hours the first time. And was then added back Jan. 11th 2018 which you have listed.

6 years ago*

I think Fanatical has a "hidden" API where you can obtain all that information. I have never used it, so the technical details should be explained by someone who knows how to use it. Here you can see the json data for the current Star Deal, including keysToSell (stock) and keysUsed (purchases) value.

I'm not sure if nhahtdh knows how to access past deals, or if he retrieves the sale information before they switch the daily deal (obtaining the latest data for the sale).

EDIT: I just noticed that the previous Star Deal data is included at the end of the json response (search for the "expiredDeals" string)

6 years ago*

Thanks for the info Devotee :)

6 years ago

I explained it once here, I guess I should just put it up on the OP.

6 years ago

Oh, missed that. Thanks for your explanation :)

6 years ago

Thanks for the info, I am aware of this incident last time. However, I don't plan to add the deals in the past, since it would take a lot of effort and a lot of the information will be missing. Most of the deals can be looked up in Fanatical's Steam group, though.

6 years ago

Ok kool, np :)

6 years ago

Fun fact: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey "was" in Groupees' Be Mine Anniversary 4... Sort of... You could randomly get it on the Be Mine Anniversary Grab Bags. BTW, it was redeemed as appid 45427, "Dreamfall: The Longest Journey for beta testing".

6 years ago

Oh wow, that was rather inaccessible. I'll put that information up on the OP.

6 years ago

We have a pretty decent DB of what bundles games were in on Barter - https://barter.vg/i/1985/

Not much in terms of their pricing, though - that's usually found in linked announcement posts

6 years ago

thank you very much for news of the dreamfall games!

6 years ago

6 years ago

Updated. Good deal, but most people probably already own this game, though.

6 years ago

10 000 keys? :O

yeah, checked my friendlist, 10/15 friends on steam already have this game ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

6 years ago

Best of Star Deals Week is back again, first deal ^^ is live now

6 years ago

Updated. ITAD doesn't seem to have data of previous Star Deal. There was one but for base game only.

6 years ago

Last time's was also for the Digital Deluxe Edition.

But yeah, better to wait for a deal on the Digital Complete Set.

6 years ago

Do you still remember the date, or just the year and month in general? I found one deal on 2017-02-17, but it's for base game only.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thank you for your thread and charts, Nhahtdh! :-)

This latest one is too enticing to let pass. ^^

6 years ago

Nep Nep

6 years ago

Bump. I'd say many people have already own this game from the previous bundle.

6 years ago

i think at this rate, the game may end up in a $1 humble tier at some point before the end of the year

6 years ago

Post updated. I am waiting for a deal on this game, but not for that price.

6 years ago

Ya. Not a deal. I bought it in 2016. Indie Legends 4 Bundle
This and several other games for $5. I tried to play this one. I don't get why its supposed to be fun. I got bored and never played more then a couple hours. I wonder if I missed something or was it just not my kind of thing.

6 years ago

I bought Santa's Rampage version of this game in a different bundle. Never figured out the all the controls in the game, and I find myself making more of a mess rather than cleaning anything.

6 years ago

Post updated.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Updated. Boring deal, I'd say.

6 years ago

Not a bad price for an interesting game, but I have the feeling that we'll see it bundled soon, either on a Humble bundle or on a Fanatical bundle (hight tier).

6 years ago

Updated. I'd wait for a deeper discount, but it's still a good price if you want to play right away.

6 years ago

Updated. It's a good deal if you want to play it right away and if this beats the regional pricing during sale.

6 years ago

great game ^^

I remember 4 months ago ppl from china bombing this game with negative reviews, click

And looks like Take-2 did something and ppl now bombing with negative reviews again

Not recommending to anyone until the new EULA issues are resolved.

wtf ┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)

6 years ago

I'm not sure where's the best place to post it, so i'll post it here ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯
There's a nice sale in fanatical store - u can grab removed from steam >month ago https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/ford-racing-3
https://steamdb.info/app/315600/history/
Coupon SPRING10 will give u -$0.12

Sadly coupon doesn't work with star deal ┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)

6 years ago

Make a new thread :)

6 years ago

nah, i'm on phone :p

6 years ago

Now if only they had Ford Street Racing and Ford Racing Off Road ..... Ford Racing 3 is of course the one I already have ;>

Good tip for those who don't, though!

Edit: Ford Street Racing is on sale at Dreamgame, DLGamer, and GameBillet, hmm. None of them stores I'd usually buy from... Also not clear to me if any of those are Steam keys, or only direct download.

6 years ago*

Another day to decide.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Updated. Quite a good deal, I'd say.

6 years ago

Don't know if I should buy it....I won't play it in the near future and I guess it will get bundled again soon now that the price is so low.

Also maybe you want to add this to the chart:
"Plus, if you buy a copy of Mad Max before the Star Deal ends, you could win a key for the Ripper DLC! Winners will be notified and sent keys on Monday 19th March. "

And thanks for the thread again,

your daily visitor :P

6 years ago

Thanks for the info. Post updated. I guess I should stay away from this deal, then. I prefer to buy the full game rather than buying the base game then scramble to see how to get the DLCs from the packages...

6 years ago

I agree, but The Ripper DLC is a Pre-Order-Bonus :(
It seems like you cant buy it on steam.

6 years ago

Actually, you can :) Only 2 DLCs are missing, which are not obtainable now.

6 years ago

Thanks for the update!

I also noticed that the API page has 7,500 keys listed instead of the 10,000 you have in the chart above, perhaps a mistake?

6 years ago

They have a habit of changing the key to sell for some of the deals. I'm quite sure it was 10k keys.

6 years ago

Yup, that might have been it indeed :)

6 years ago

It's definitely a strong candidate for the next Warner Bros. Humble Bundle or perhaps some kind of bundle from Fanatical.

6 years ago

Mad Max Sold/Stock: 3705/7000

6 years ago

4 hours left bump

6 years ago

do you have to have a fanatical account to purchase? can't buy as a guest?

6 years ago

yes, u need to have a account to view your order & keys. Whats the problem in creating one?

YOUR ACCOUNT
Certain pages and services within our website are only available to users who register. If you choose to register or purchase from us, you agree to our Privacy Policy.
You may use our website only if you have reached the age of 18, or if you are 13 years of age or older and this agreement is entered into on your behalf by a person of majority who is capable of entering into such agreements and making them binding upon you ("Guardian"). In the second case, your Guardian agrees to be bound by, and must ensure that you comply with, these terms and conditions.

6 years ago

I don't think you can buy as guest. Doing so would complicate the process of refund when you buy by accident and have not used the keys, or if the code they give you don't work for some reason. Just create an account. What is your concern?

6 years ago

nothing major, just that I already have 100's of damned accounts.. personal peeve is all.

6 years ago

grrr... nevermind, ending up signing up for Baulder's Gate.

6 years ago

6 years ago

It's a pain to check past deals and region restriction for this one... Thread updated.

6 years ago

SEGA MegaDrive & Genesis Classics

Stock/Sold 1358/2450

6 years ago

Too bad there is no discount for me for SEGA MegaDrive & Genesis Classics :/
61.99$ so it's barely cheaper than on steam.

6 years ago

Are you from one of the restricted regions?

6 years ago

Nevermind, i guess it took a bit longer that they applied the discount for my country. if that makes any sense?
Either way it's 10.99$ now :)

6 years ago

It's a known problem with their site. I sometimes gets Page Not Found, and the page shows up correctly when I refresh.

6 years ago

Farewell, my beloved 10.79€. Your sacrifice won't be forgotten.

Edit : If someone wants to know, you'll get 7 keys : Baldur's Gate, Siege of Dragonspear DLC, Faces of Good and Evil DLC, Baldur's Gate II, and the three soundtracks.

6 years ago*

+1. Too good to pass up, no idea when it will come around again at this price, so I had to grab it despite being well over budget this month (which isn't even close to over).

At some point I really need to play all those (at least BG I played way back).... but hey now I can buy Icewind Dale next too! :)

6 years ago

Currently in the expansion of Pillars of Eternity. It should be over soon I suppose, after no less than 130-ish hours (I took my time though, I suppose you can beat it in 60h, less if you rush it).
Then I'll have to play Tyranny from the same studio, bought last month. It seems amazing, quite short but still a masterpiece.

And now three more amazing RPGs with this Star Deal... Almost bought a previous Humble Bundle for Torment : Tides of Numenera, but passed after lengthy hesitation since I had Tyranny to play and since it looks quite meh. Glad I didn't buy it in the end :p

Overdose of old-school RPGs incoming !

6 years ago

Updated. A good deal for those who have it on wishlist. Otherwise, move on.

6 years ago

Enhanced Edition...

6 years ago

Definitely a good deal today for cRPG fans :)

6 years ago

All right, I'm finally biting on a daily deal. I want all of these and that seems like a super good price for that bundle. =)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.