"Joy and prosperity! We wish you great games and happiness, and hope that these words stay with you in 2018 and beyond – in the Year of the Dog.

Chinese New Year, Lunar New Year, Spring Festival... regardless of what you call it, it calls for celebration! And so we bring hundreds of deals on games you should play in The Year of the Dog, a game giveaway, new GOG Connect wonders, and spectacular Flash Deals for that long-missing thrill of the hunt. Check the dedicated FAQ for more details.

Come by the GOG.com front page and grab King of Fighters 2002 – free for 48 hours, until February 15, 2 PM UTC. A classic NeoGeo arcade fighter, King of Fighters 2002 is beloved for its broad roster of fighters and intense competitive gameplay, earning it a spot in the "Top Ten Video Game List" by Japan's arcade-gaming magazine, Monthly Arcadia.

Remember Flash Deals? They're back on GOG.com! Relive the anticipation, the satisfaction, that feeling when you get a ridiculous deal right before it's gone. Flash Deals come and go every hour – starting with Deus Ex GOTY Edition (-85%), Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (-70%), This War of Mine Soundtrack Edition (-80%), Thief Gold (-85%), and Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition Deluxe (-80%).
Look out for more sudden bursts of savings with Tropico 5 (-80%), Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe (-65%), Thimbleweed Park (-30%), Icewind Dale: EE (-80%) and many more popping up throughout the sale!

Plus hundreds more deals all throughout our Chinese New Year celebrations, including Hellblade (-30%), Stardew Valley (-33%), Cuphead (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 (-10%), lest we forget The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), and more as cheap as 90% off.

Finally, through the magic of GOG Connect we bring you your games... but DRM-free! Visit GOG Connect, connect your Steam account, and claim DRM-free editions of Tropico 4, HuniePop, Unreal Tournament, Orwell, The Sexy Brutale, Mount & Blade, and several others.

The Chinese New Year Sale on GOG.com lasts until February 20, 2018, 11 PM UTC.
Don't forget to get your desktop decorated accordingly with the Sale wallpaper."

For the game, go to gog.com/ and you should see a banner on the top of the page, just add it and enjoy.

KOF Game page
GOG Sale page

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
game page - https://www.gog.com/game/the_king_of_fighters_2002

steam store - KOF 2002 UM, fully upgraded version of KOF 2002 & 2nd title in the UM series

6 years ago

Thanks added, though skipping the steam link, for questions such as "Why doesn't it give me a steam copy?". :p

6 years ago

I added it on GOG but I don't see it on Steam, Why I don't have a copy on my Origin account?

6 years ago

ty

6 years ago

they also brought back flash deals

6 years ago

I didn't see this thanks!

6 years ago

Added it.

6 years ago

Thanks Dude :)

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

Hourly flash deals are bad... Every 8 hours or even 12 hours is best. That way people can sleep comfortably.

6 years ago*

Its GOG...everyone is sleeping comfortably anyway.

6 years ago

They're not really hourly. Every hour a new deal appears and it remains available for six hours.
Except for the first set where a game was available for one hour, another for only two, etc.

6 years ago

Thx dude got it :)

6 years ago

Thanks a lot!

6 years ago

the flash deals reminds me insomnia sale

6 years ago

Thanks. Got it.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Nice, cool to see a store doing flash sales again.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. GOG Connect also added new games to the list.

edit: nevermind, just saw your complete post

View attached image.
6 years ago

Thanks for the info :)

6 years ago

Cool game! Thanks for the heads up

6 years ago

It´s so cool that they are offering flash deals.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, Lugum. :-)

6 years ago

Does anyone else have trouble adding Huniepop with connect? I tried googling but didn't come up with any hits

6 years ago

Yeah, HuniePop, Pirates Gold and I can't tell about Orwell yet. But that seems to be normal with GOG Connect. Sometimes it takes several refreshes until it recognizes all the games I have.

6 years ago

Just got it to work. Took longer than usual. Is it weird that I want to buy Torchlight on Steam just o be able to add it through connect? :P

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.