August 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 28th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 4th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Vampyr:

• Everyone (exceptSaudi Arabia) receives a key that can be activated anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia. {182686}
  • Saudi Arabia receives as a replacement a 5$ coupon expiring on October 2nd.

Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition

Automachef

Notes:

• Hello Neighbor and Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek count as 1 choice (you will get two separate keys)
  • American Fugitive was given for free with Twitch Prime (February 2020)
  • Automachef was given for free with Twitch Prime (August 2019)
  • Hello Neighbor was given for free by Epic (December 2019)
  • Vampyr is included in Origin Access Basic.

There are reports of "A Case of Distrust" keys being duplicates, even if they are unrevealed. Some still work.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-01-20: Hello Neighbor and Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek restocked. (source)

๐ŸŽŠ Classic & Premium subscribers get all 12 (actually 13) games for this month only. ๐ŸŽŠ

Light or Basic subscribers who upgrade to Premium are also eligible.

NEW SUBSCRIBERS JOIN FOR ONLY $12

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Vampyr 74% of 8381 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/427290 W 0 $39.99
Hello Neighbor 80% of 3366 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/521890 W 1 $29.99
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek 90% of 61 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/960420 W 0 $29.99
Wargroove 85% of 2734 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/607050 W 0 $19.99
Call of Cthulhu 74% of 3898 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/399810 W 0 $29.99
Little Big Workshop 88% of 1328 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/574720 W M 0 $19.99
Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition 72% of 603 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/712190 W 0 $29.99
Automachef 76% of 269 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/984800 W 0 $14.99
Through The Darkest of Times 88% of 319 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1003090 W M 0 $14.99
American Fugitive 75% of 913 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/934780 W 1 $19.99
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters 98% of 842 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1045720 W M L 0 $14.99
We Were Here Together 88% of 2870 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/865360 W M 0 $12.99
A Case of Distrust 87% of 141 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/717610 W M 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $292.87

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

• BOOTH (DRM-Free)
  • WILDFIRE SNEAK PEEK (DRM-Free)
  • ZODIAC XX (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much do you enjoy this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] After I survived Through The Darkest of Times, Humble has a decent month again. I regret nothing.
[New subscription] I see some amazing titles in here and if I use one of those T3 promotional coupons / discount emails they have been pumping out the past weeks, Iโ€™ll get it even cheaper.
[Maybe subscribe] My lockdown budget and I are going to have a long hard talk about whether We can afford some Little Big splurging.
[Pause] In this particular selection, the bad / not interesting games outweigh the good ones for me. I donโ€™t see why I should waste a paid-for month.
[Cancelling] Too much hassle to pause every single month. Once I complete the cancellation minigame, I'll have some fresh peace of mind.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] This time you don't need to Distrust the quality of the games; sadly they're not particularly my thing.
[Potato] My Humble account was banned/disabled because of gift links, so even if I wanted to buy it, I couldnโ€™t.

finally i saw some games i dont have and want to try

3 years ago

$8 USD for all 12 games, no brainer for me :)

3 years ago

great bundle. thanks HB

3 years ago

After 5 month of HELL bundle, this month rate "OK"

3 years ago

My thoughts exactly, the first good monthly this year, but nothing wow like 2019

3 years ago

Wow, this is the best one since 2019, might buy it..

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I don't have that much interest in it, reception was mild at best, but at this price I will play it for sure. I suppose that it is similar to Game Pass situation - people play many games that they probably wouldn't buy just because price is so good. And as a result they like many of them and purchase them on other platforms to support developers.

3 years ago

Very very tempting. 2 wishlist games and a few others that are interesting looking.

Probably getting....? Will see in the morning

3 years ago

At least there are a few I didn't hear about that look good and different, even though the number of strategy games is driving me nuts. If you're interested in Vampyr and a couple others, it's definitely worth the price tag.

3 years ago

For anybody interested: We were here together is a sequel to a free game "We were here", and not free "We were here too", so you might want to check it out (We were here) to see if you like it. After playing it 1st game in the series, I don't think there are any spoilers or story to mention, so should you start playing with 3rd game (the one in the monthly), you're probably not doing yourself any harm, as those games are basically co-op puzzle solving games.

3 years ago

Better than some of the recent offerings, but a mixed bag for me. Wargroove is the only one on my wishlist, but Vampyr, Call of Cthulhu, and Coma 2 have been on my radar for a while. Have 3 of the others on other platforms already, and I have zero interest in We Were Here Together. The rest look decent, but will probably just end up adding to my backlog.

3 years ago

Maybe

3 years ago

the best bundle in a while. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
even if i'm not insterested in these, they make a good selection for giveaways or to be gifted to friends.

3 years ago

Screw SG, this is a bundle where I'll be keeping most of them. mmmm, greedy Tz
Thank you for the thread and chart.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

3 years ago

That's one sick burn you launched there. I as a sophisticated person appreciated that. :D

3 years ago

To be fair, he practically douses himself in kerosene before posting. ;)

3 years ago

I hardly disagree, this is one of the best for sure, and according to polls #1 so far. My vote for the worst definitely goes to the last one, and not just this year, but overall.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

any tips on waht make the games great? most of them 'm not familiar with, and the ones I am don't seem all that to me?

3 years ago

Well, I wanted Called of Cthulhu (well reviewed survival horror), Genesis Alpha One I almost bought during the sale (roguelike crafter/shooter), Coma 2 (so I can play both back to back), and Darkest Times (dark and gritty story/setting) right off the bat, and then Wargroove's artstyle and turn-based strategy (I suck at RTS) caught my attention.

No idea if I'll like all of them, but they all look to be worth playing (at least to me), I already had Vampyr, American Fugitive (which is really good based on what I've played so far), and Hello Neighbor.

Edit: Oh, and I got We Were Here Together to play with two IRL friends who only do multiplayer games.

3 years ago

I thought the reviews of Call of Cthulhu were kinda not so good, and Vampyr not much better.
My daughter bought Hello Neighbor a while ago, and didn't like it - not that that says anything as her tastes are kind of limited

3 years ago

Mostly Positive seems pretty good to me (for the first two). :P
Obviously, if they're not to your personal taste, the reviews won't matter much.

3 years ago

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard as a bonus for previous month

3 years ago

That's a pretty good bundle, usually I always get caught buying games only to find them in their next bundle.
This time I waited and I'm pleasantly surprised.

3 years ago

... another low bundle for me...

3 years ago

Of late, I am seeing a fair amount of games appear on Twitch Prime and then Humble Bundle a few weeks later.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Faaaaaaaaaaantastic!

3 years ago

This is finally an acceptable bundle. Plus, if someone bought Tier3 on other bundle that gave free monthly, they will get 12 games, that is really nice deal.

Interested in Vampyr, Call Of Chtulu and sure will check some other from here, finally something that is not completly strategy games!

3 years ago

oh wow, that's funny: Anthony Howell is the main voice actor in both Call of Cthulhu & Vampyr

3 years ago

Four in my wishlist and the rest all looking interesting for my tastes, definitely a go. The ones I'd probably knock down in the selection are two among Genesis Alpha One, Automached and Little Big Workshop but this is possibly the first time I feel sorry for having to leave something out.

EDIT: wait, if I get this (and I definitely will), I can get all 12 games? I first understood it was only for new customers but it seems I was mistaken.

3 years ago

Huh? I Actually get to pick all games and get a bonus game I have been considering buying for a while. Slightly surprising to be honest

View attached image.
3 years ago

That was the bonus game for the July bundle :)

3 years ago

Oh. Well I'm pleased either way. Thank you for clarifying

3 years ago

No worries. Certainly lots of interesting games to try out.

3 years ago

:3 Got $2 off so this is a buy for me.

3 years ago

One of the best Humble Choice in my opinion and they give you 13 games for the same price.
This is an instabuy for me: It has 1 wishlist game(Wargroove) and 5 games that catch my attention(Vampyr, Hello Neighbor, Call of Cthulhu, Little Workshop and Automachef).

3 years ago

Already played Vampyr, otherwise I would have gotten this month.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.