I am trying to get into city simulators and I am thinking of buying Sim City 2013. know that the initial release of the game was equals good and bad. 4 years have passed now, so what is the current status of the game?

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Sim City 2013 improved?

View Results
Yes
No

I heard they improved Simcity 2013, but I also hear Cities: Skylines ended up being the better game (by far) anyway.

6 years ago

( my opinion )

I suggest / recommend
Cities: Skylines, might cost a little more if you get it with DLC's / for me i think it's more complex, and you're able to do much stuff you really want in your city.

I don't know but try to see a youtube video of both games, so you can see comparisons and be able to decide , goodluck to which ever you decide to get. :)

6 years ago

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

6 years ago

oh yeah, you asking about sims city 2013 and my comment is far off.. :/

6 years ago

SIM city 2013 was always a mess as you could only build on tiny squares. Check you tube for the largest cities they are a joke. Get cities skylines

6 years ago

They have improved it a lot, many of the major problems are gone and overall its not a bad game.. but yeah, Cities: Skylines simply is better. Sim City does a great job of motivating you for the first few hours. I love the upgrade-mechanics for buildings and how they all come with their own set of goals an how different it plays when you develope your city in one direction or the other.. but the fun gets killed fast, because the maps are just too damn small.

So yes, it has improved, but it never became what the fans hoped for.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.