March 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

April 2023 Humble Choice LEAKS

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Gift link notifications (USA purchase)

BIOMUTANT

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Hero's Hour

Edge Of Eternity

🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)
🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (USA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BIOMUTANT 67% of 11485 🏆 6.00 CV app/597820 W 0 $39.99
Jurassic World Evolution 2 85% of 14114 🏆 9.00 CV app/1244460 W 0 $59.99
Edge Of Eternity 76% of 2835 🏆 4.50 CV app/269190 W 0 $29.99
Hero's Hour 78% of 3051 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/1656780 W 0 $17.99
Rogue Lords 73% of 1165 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069690 W 0 $24.99
Demon Turf 87% of 298 🏆 3.75 CV app/1325900 W 0 $24.99
Golden Light 94% of 1677 🏆 3.00 CV app/1245430 W 1 $19.99
Monster Crown 77% of 483 🏆 3.00 CV app/830370 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $237.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you like Crown-wearing Demons on your Turf for Eternity?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Mutated rodents and genetically engineered dinosaurs? Count me in!
[Only with limited deal] For $6 to $8 I wouldn’t necessarily refuse it, I suppose.
[Happy] January was quite alright, and this March lineup is decent enough to forgive February’s dip in quality.
[Neutral] I'm on the Edge, someone gently nudge me into either direction?
[Disappointed] Some very average semi-AAA open world games and one of Frontier’s DLC fests are their great headliners? Meh. Guess I’ll just redeem & forget.
[Pause] Just as murky as the month before. I will keep my money / credit.
[Canceling the subscription] I’m out of here – for good!
[Accidental autocharge] Oops, I did it again…

Are there any active discount coupons for this month ?

I have been thinking about buying this month's choice, but 10€ seems way too much for games which I might play 2 years later...

1 year ago

They start dropping 7-10 days after the bundle releases, so maybe wait until next week and see if you get one, assuming you don't have an active subscription. Otherwise, just try to pause and see if you get a 2€-4€ discount.

1 year ago

Oh, okay... thanks!

1 year ago

very sweet bundle :-)

1 year ago

From Ukraine (RU/CIS Region) got next SubIDs:
547357, BIOMUTANT (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)
462995, Demon Turf
564823, Edge Of Eternity (RU + CIS)
432184, Golden Light
678792, Hero's Hour (RU/CIS)
612635, Jurassic World Evolution 2 (RU/CIS)
255794, Monster Crown
358457, Rogue Lords

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

I would if I lived in one the countries that gives out 50% coupons when you cancel every month, but sadly I don't. I pause or cancel just get a goodbye and a boot to the arse.

I mean it's not a bad selection of titles. Just not impressive for a the monthly choice. Monster Crown is the biggest disappointment. Such a garbage Pokemon style game. It looks rough in the art department and there are better games of same price and style that are far better. I mean take Coromon.

Jurassic World 2 will probably be in a bundle later this month with all it's DLC.

Rouge Lords and Golden Light seem ok, but nothing I am excited to get.

Demon Turf looks cute. Something I might look for in trades. If you have steam points then it has one of the best stickers for chats. I use that thumbs up sticker all the time.

I would like Edge of Eternity and Hero's Hours (Thanks to the Spiffing Brit for making looks really fun). I will probably look to trade for those.

Still, here is hoping I win them in the first couple hours of people just shoving them on. ;P

1 year ago

Oh wow. I just looked at Monster Crown's reviews. I just won it here, so will give it a go. I really enjoyed Monster Sanctuary, so was hoping it might be like that.

Only other game I'm very interested in is Edge of Eternity. But I know I wouldn't play it right away anyway, so might pick it up later. Would be on my backlog for months.

Bought the charity bundle, so trying to be sensible now. LOL!

1 year ago

Yes, Monster Sanctuary is another good one. But hey you got it in a giveaway, so worth checking it out. Congrats! :D

1 year ago

For sure! =) Thanks ^^

1 year ago

Oooh they might be getting me back in again with this one.

Three games from my wishlist (Edge of Eternity, Demon Turf, Monster Crown) and another game that interests me. (Biomutant)

Edit: Jurassic World Evolution 2 looks interesting too....

1 year ago*

It's always very funny to me how whenever there is a Choice that is full of games I am genuinely interested in, I come here and the comments are filled with "worst bundle ever"! And when people here are happy with the games for a month, I'm usually choking on bile. Guess I just have uncommon taste?

Anyway.... 4 games here I'm really looking forward to, 2 I wasn't familiar with but look like I would enjoy, and 2 more that may not be what I normally go for but at least look weird enough for me to try. No complaints from me this time.

1 year ago

I was already in when i saw Biomutant and Jurassic 2 would be in the bundle and i'm even more in now with Edge of Eternity :p it is a nice surprise i wanted to try that game.

Thank you for the chart Lilly ♥

1 year ago

I did play Edge of Eternity and I loved it (didn't manage to finish it yet though). I hope you'll also enjoy it!

1 year ago

Can anyone from Mexico confirm which sub they get for Hero's Hour? Humble's gift link notification matches with the ROW key locks but I'd like to have some confirmation as the LATAM sub is not available yet,

1 year ago

For that, you'd need a person from outside Mexico to try the key that customers from Mexico receive, and that person has to be in one of the countries that the sub redeems in, which are for now unknown (so you'd have to ask your Russian friend, your Asian friend, your European friend, your American friend and your LATAM friend until one of them manages to see the sub, and all of them need to have the game already so that they don't redeem the key).
For those that cannot redeem the key, ASF will just give you a Fail / RestrictedCountry message without showing you the exact sub.

1 year ago*

just a lot of meh games - monster crown looked good until i saw the reviews

1 year ago

This thread is pretty hilarious. It's almost a 50/50 split between "amazing" and "terrible." It's almost like personal taste is a thing!

Lilly, I really appreciate all of the info on region locks, thank you for yet another awesome bundle thread!

1 year ago

With Hero's Hour being heavily locked, I can imagine the high amount of reroll tickets SG will receive this month, even with the regional restriction break-down listed in the OP and the big text...

1 year ago

Guilty!

1 year ago

Seems like a bad month for me as someone who dislikes turn-based games...
HALF the games are turn-based :(

1 year ago

Bro, I would want this bundle so much, but I'm broke ;_;

1 year ago

Is there any advantage to keeping the Classic plan anymore?

1 year ago

For Europeans, there wasn't. Classic plan was €2 more expensive, so I dropped it.

1 year ago

Very disappointed. These games should be in choices months ago, why took it so long?

1 year ago

I had a coupon for 6€ 3 months and it dissapeared. Who should i contact?

1 year ago

According to some fellow SG'ers above, it seems that Humble's support has been answering rather promptly.

As more people submit more tickets it may take a while longer (a few hours), but at least you know they will fix the issue.

1 year ago

Thanks. Hope they fix it. No way im gonna pay full price.

1 year ago

Coupons can usually be used only until the next Choice releases, so if you didn't use it last month (until this bundle released) then you won't be able to use it now.
Otherwise, if you did use it, check the other comments at the beginning of the thread, several people reported that they are charged the full amount instead of the 6€.

1 year ago

Yep used it last month. I created a ticket and still waiting for a reply from HB.

1 year ago

On the one hand, it's 8 unbundled titles for $12 (at most). On the other, there's not a single thing I'm interested in.

1 year ago

I live in South Korea, and when I create a BIOMUTANT as a gift link, a region lock message appears.
https://steamdb.info/sub/547357/
A warning appears saying that only those countries cannot be activated.
Does an exact sub exist for this? (I wonder if it is really impossible to register)

Region lock warnings are also displayed for three games:
Jurassic World Evolution 2, Edge of Eternity, Hero's Hour

1 year ago*

According to the SteamDB list, sub/547357/ doesn't activate in South Korea. If this is the sub you receive, then you should probably open a ticket and ask for a ROW key that you can redeem. Usually South Korea is listed together with other SEA countries, and perhaps based on this restriction a wrong key was allocated to you.
The same thing happened with Edge Of Eternity, for purchases from Mexico.

For Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Edge of Eternity you get a key that can be redeemed everywhere, even though the gift link notification shows you some countries.
For Hero's Hour you should receive a region locked key https://steamdb.info/sub/678794 that can be redeemed only in SEA countries.

1 year ago*

Thank you for answer. Do I get a key to registering in those countries even if a warning is generated?
I was baffled cuz Jurassic World Evolution 2 had so many Region-locked.
And when I create the gift link of Hero's Hour, I receive the key that can be activated only in the countries below, is that right?

BN CC CX HK ID KH KR LA MM MY PH SG TH TW VN (Maybe SEA)

1 year ago*

The gift link notification doesn't reflect exactly the region locks of the key you receive. For example, if you get a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere, you will still see a long list of countries with "cannot be redeemed in..." because the actual meaning of the gift link notification is usually "these countries receive a region locked key" and not "your key won't be redeemable in these countries."
That's why Jurassic World Evolution 2 has a big list, even if you are supposed to receive (like all other SEA countries) a ROW key https://steamdb.info/sub/431863/, redeemable everywhere.

For BIOMUTANT you should receive https://steamdb.info/sub/156886/ (which can be activated anywhere, no matter the gift link notification), because if Humble Bundle gives you the SEA sub https://steamdb.info/sub/547357/ you won't be able to activate it (it's their mistake for allocating a key you can't redeem).

1 year ago

And BIOMUTANT's gift link is
RU/CIS + LATAM + SEA + Turkey + China + India
Generates with unregisterable keys in the above areas.

Is it correct that this means the ROW key?

1 year ago

Is the list of countries the same as in https://imgur.com/a/faLoO68 AND it says "not available in.."? If yes, then you should receive https://steamdb.info/sub/156886/ (can be activated everywhere).
If the list of countries is the same as in https://imgur.com/a/faLoO68 AND it says "only in..." then you receive https://steamdb.info/sub/547357/ which you cannot activate.

Let me know if I can help you further.

1 year ago*

You're right. everything is as you said. np atm :)
KR regions receive ROW keys in all games except Hero's Hour.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

1 year ago*

India:
Hero's Hour (ROW)
Jurassic World Evolution 2 (India)
BIOMUTANT (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)

1 year ago

I'm in the UK and had the voucher for 3 months at £6 per month... And of course I assumed it was just a simple display issue when it said it would charge me £8.99 and then it charged me £8.99... guess I'll be reaching out to humble support

1 year ago

un-paused the Feb fiasco and was given a discount so it was only US$7.63 with our extravagant taxes. Have biomutant but the next two were wishlisters.

1 year ago

I would try Biomutant again after refunding it around launch since they updated it. Demon Turf is a great 3D platformer, I really enjoyed it. Don't care for the rest.

1 year ago

So, I'm new to Humble Bundle membership, and I got the $7.00 for 3 months last month. I paid it no problems last month, then redeemed my games, and waited for the march bundle to arrive. Now that we have it, I try to redeem any game, and Humble Bundle asks me to pay the $7.00 right now, even though the autocharge date is 28.
What gives? Am I going to pay double? I'm new to this, so I don't know whats happening.

1 year ago

Looks like I've found the answer myself, from their Support page:
"Content Release Date
Humble Choice reveals a new set of games and choices on the first Tuesday of every month at 10 am PT. That means you can see what games are available each month before the auto-billing date, which is the last Tuesday of the month.

For example, the March 2021 Humble Choice content was released on the first Tuesday of the month, March 2, 2021, at 10 AM PT. The auto-billing date for the March 2021 Humble Choice was on March 30, 2021. In this scenario, and with other months of Choice, you can choose to pay for and unlock your plan early so that you don't need to wait for the auto-billing date to access that month's content.
More information on early unlocking is available in this support article."

1 year ago

Autocharge is for those that have an ongoing subscription and don't immediately claim their games. If you don't pause, you get automatically charged for this month's bundle 1 week before the next bundle releases. If you claim them now, one month of your subscription is consumed / billed on the spot.
Check the first posts of this thread, there are some issues with the billing for those that redeemed the coupon last month. Instead of billing you $6 or $7 it bills you the default amount for a Choice bundle. I assume that they will fix it soon, considering that a lot of people open tickets for this issue.

1 year ago

Thanks for answering! I just paid the $7.00, it was charged $7.00 alright. And I also checked the next charging date, which will be april 25, so everything went as planned. Everything's alright here.

1 year ago*

Hi, this is the full sub list of China copy

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thanks for the list :)

A good bunch of games for me, own none, 4 wishlisted and the rest seem pretty interesting.

1 year ago

Biomutant was on my wishlist and so was Golden Light. Maybe I'd keep Demon Turf too... Good enough for me (especially with a coupon). Now, is it me or it's the first time a Choice bundle has so many 60-70% rated games? O_o

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.