March 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 28th, 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 4th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

April 2023 Humble Choice LEAKS

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Gift link notifications (USA purchase)

BIOMUTANT

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Hero's Hour

Edge Of Eternity

🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)
🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (USA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BIOMUTANT 67% of 11485 🏆 6.00 CV app/597820 W 0 $39.99
Jurassic World Evolution 2 85% of 14114 🏆 9.00 CV app/1244460 W 0 $59.99
Edge Of Eternity 76% of 2835 🏆 4.50 CV app/269190 W 0 $29.99
Hero's Hour 78% of 3051 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/1656780 W 0 $17.99
Rogue Lords 73% of 1165 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069690 W 0 $24.99
Demon Turf 87% of 298 🏆 3.75 CV app/1325900 W 0 $24.99
Golden Light 94% of 1677 🏆 3.00 CV app/1245430 W 1 $19.99
Monster Crown 77% of 483 🏆 3.00 CV app/830370 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $237.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you like Crown-wearing Demons on your Turf for Eternity?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Mutated rodents and genetically engineered dinosaurs? Count me in!
[Only with limited deal] For $6 to $8 I wouldn’t necessarily refuse it, I suppose.
[Happy] January was quite alright, and this March lineup is decent enough to forgive February’s dip in quality.
[Neutral] I'm on the Edge, someone gently nudge me into either direction?
[Disappointed] Some very average semi-AAA open world games and one of Frontier’s DLC fests are their great headliners? Meh. Guess I’ll just redeem & forget.
[Pause] Just as murky as the month before. I will keep my money / credit.
[Canceling the subscription] I’m out of here – for good!
[Accidental autocharge] Oops, I did it again…

One wishlisted game and own the other two I would want so it’s a pause for me. Not wasting credits anymore for 1 or 2 games like I use to.

1 year ago

Which game do you have wishlisted?

1 year ago

Jurassic Park.

1 year ago

It's unlikely Jurassic Park will ever be on sale at this price though so if you really want to play it that might still be worth it.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I’d like to play it someday but I’m not wasting one of my months on just the one game. I’d rather get at least four games I want from the bundle.

It’s actually on sale for $15 on GMG & Fanatical right now. The deluxe edition is $17. So it’ll be down to $12 again or less in like a year.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Only Biomutant and Jurassic World looks good to me and honestly I have doubts that these 2 are worth the purchase even if they'll fix 7$ coupon.

1 year ago

For €6, sure.

1 year ago

7 wishlisted games. instant buy for me

1 year ago

Biomutant and Edge of Eternity are wishlisted for me so yeah.

1 year ago

I'm really interested in Edge of Eternity, and considered buying it when it was on sale for $11.99, so for me, this is great. Monster Crown is also on my wishlist. I love dinosaurs, so I'm happy to have Jurassic World Evolution 2. Not sure about Biomutant but I do like the genre so I'll give it a try. Rogue Lords looks like something I might enjoy. Good month, for me.

1 year ago

I'm happy with this month. Edge of Eternity, Monster Crown and Demon Turf look great!

1 year ago

golden light looks pretty cool nice nice

1 year ago

It's the Turn-based fest!
Well I guess that's the perfect month to cancel then.
Thanks Lilly :)

1 year ago

BIOMUTANT (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR)
Jurassic World Evolution 2 (RU/CIS)
Edge Of Eternity (RU + CIS)
Hero's Hour (RU/CIS)

1 year ago

Easy pause for me but not that bad tbh.

1 year ago

Ouch! Nothing for me.

1 year ago

I could always pause and hope for a coupon...but then I never get those anymore now do I?

Maybe, just maybe. Headliners look interesting, but the rest...

1 year ago

Apparently you have better odds of getting coupons if you cancel instead of pausing.
I haven't tried though and I'm in the same boat. I don't use coupons and still pause so they stopped sending them.

1 year ago

Well...I'm not sure that I'm at the cancel point...yet.

1 year ago

If you don't have a yearly sub, canceling is the same as pausing. You don't have any price discount or advantages coming with pausing.

1 year ago

I do have a yearly sub though...
At some point the backlog really get too great anyway, perhaps this year (protracted by pauses) should be the last one?

1 year ago

Is it just me or are the filler games particularly bad this time around?

1 year ago

There are happy people in the thread so it depends on taste but no it's not just you.
The quality of the smaller games have been in a slow decline, and by that I mean the price/reviews/unbundled factor

1 year ago

Pretty bad Humble Bundle again. Now im 100% sure i wont continue in HB membership. Its worse and worse over years.

Beggining of HB bundles was so amazing. For just a few cents you got several good indie title in DRMfree games, game music, Linux version, Android version, GOG and Steam key which you could activate whenever you want and few other versions and features, all your DRMfree files were updated. Amazing deal.
After year or so Price risen to 1$ for full pack, still great,
Year or two later price risen to 4-10$ for everything, not great, but stll good.
Price went up by the time, content down in every way.

Today: Pay 9-30€ (no more $) for Steam keys and nothing else for mostly average and mediocre games, sometimes you can find one or two good ones, You have to activate keys in few weeks or risk greedy HB will take them back and resell. Bad deal.

And todays Humble Choise is just discont version of HB bundles, slightly lower price than Hbundles, slightly lower quality of games, Steam key only. There used to be a Bonus archive of Humbles DRM free game, today reduced and you have to install HumbleApp client to run them (so no more DRMfree). Nevermore!

1 year ago*

relax

1 year ago

I am, Unrelaxed ones dont write like this. They are responding for such posts. :)

1 year ago*

13 year olds be like

View attached image.
1 year ago

?

1 year ago

Pay 9-30€ (no more $)

It's still cheaper than in in USD? The Türkiye-Syria Earthquake Relief Bundle's 28.03 EUR equals to 29.59 USD according to google.

There used to be a Bonus archive of Humbles DRM free game, today reduced and you have to install HumbleApp client to run them (so no more DRMfree).

That is not true, the DRM-free games are available to download through the client (previously were through the website), but still are still DRM-free.
https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/collection "Choice members can also download more than 50 classic DRM-free bonus games in the Humble app."

You have to activate keys in few weeks or risk greedy HB will take them back and resell.

What now?

Take a breather man.

1 year ago

Did you try that personaly?
Its DRMfree, but just on paper! I wanted to send that "DRMfree" game to my friend, it was fail.
Just try to run for example downloaded windows version of Signalis or Ghost Song somewhere else, without installed Humble App, surprise - games installed from that app, require that client to run. Well, at least windows versions. :(
Its posible there are also some hidden real DRMfrees. But those games i tested from Humble App needed that thing to run.
Anyway, i remember that before it got name Humble choice there was just a website for members where you could download real HB's DRMfree zipped games, but its past.

1 year ago*

Try to run for example downloaded windows version of Signalis or Ghost Song somewhere else,

Those games are part of the Humble Games Collection which is not DRM-free, and was added after the reshaping of HB's subscription model I think a year ago. The Vault (previously Trove) was, and currently is DRM-free.

They are presented entirely separately in the app - Humble Game Collection (HB-published games, not DRM-free, 12 games as of now) and From the Vault (DRM-free games from Choice/monthly bundles, 66 as of now if I'm not mistaken)

1 year ago

Ah, the good old days. I had to walk to school -- uphill -- both ways -- and game bundles were just a few cents.

DAMN YOU IGN!!!!!1!!!!1!!!one

1 year ago

Ah nostalgia.
In worst case, its never too late for revisit of good old bay of pirates where everyone used to shopped with with 100% sale.

1 year ago

Pass.

1 year ago

This month seems wildly polarizing. For me, I'm unsure if there is a game I'd play, but I'll have to look more into it. I'll probably grab it to keep my 3 months for $7 active

1 year ago

That usually happens when a lot of the games belong to the same genre/style.
I wouldn't mind themed bundles actually... if they ever swung to genres/themes I'm more interested in

1 year ago

I just got charged the full amount for it.
Hopefully they fix it for people, though now I have to contact support.

1 year ago

I notice the same (however I didn't continue). Considering comments, this bundle will have a very low popularity and seems to be they know it since the beggining. I also think they are just testing if they can get a few extra bucks from* the people who won't complain or won't remember the discount.

1 year ago*

I was going to check what it said on the paypal screen after clicking to pay, but it's bloody single click payment for choice.

1 year ago

Recent Billing History
Date February 7, 2022
Canceled Month-to-Month Classic Plan

View attached image.
1 year ago

Headliners was not so bad (even if only Jurassic has very good reviews) , but the rest... I mean usual HB choice gave some smaller games with pretty good reviews .But this time looks like they wanted just to count to 8 somehow:). Very bad surprise with rest of games.

1 year ago

Biomutant was on my radar. I'm glad it came as a bundle. I've got Jurassic already, but it's a great game, so it's a good one. The JRPG was on my radar, but the other games I'm completely unaware. Some of them look alright, like Hero's Hour, but like many here, the ratings aren't what I'd expect from a whole line-up. It's good for bundle, so I'm happy in a way. Better this than full price.

1 year ago

Does the Jurassic World 2 feels better to you than first one or it's on the same level? I liked first part and second is probably the only reason to look on this bundle and I'll probably skip it anyway, but it's interesting to know.

1 year ago

I've not played it yet. I do believe it's somewhat better in some areas from what I've seen, but not entirely sure. I'm a sucker for dinosaurs since I was a kid. This would have been an easy pick right off. I know I got the game with a different bundle.

Here you might find out if you wish to decide between the two.

1 year ago

Thanks for the answer! I'll probably get it in other bundle then, maybe later it'll be re-bundled with DLCs.

1 year ago

It does get rebundled more than the other games on the list. If you're just trying to get it for that, I'd still think it's a great deal. I mean it's a damn cheap price for so many games.

1 year ago

With the ratings on Steam, it was always a given Biomutant would end up in a bundle sooner or later and it's AAA enough to be a headliner.
Generally speaking the ratings are disappointing though, and they probably won't get any better now that people who are not necessarily into those genres are going to try and review them as well.

1 year ago

Sometimes we will get not the greatest games on the market. It's difficult as it is to put games for such a low price. Unless we'll get a rotated game that has been given before in a Choice or something of a sort, we'll see sometimes games that may not be the best of the best AA or AAA titles. I'm personally happy how cheap this whole thing is. I can afford 8 pretty good games for just £9. Count me in!

1 year ago

I honestly like the small indie games in the bundle more often than the "big" headliner. I don't think a game value depends on the price or on how big the team who created it was.
This month though, the reviews for almost all the games are pretty bad, which is concerning. I get that bundles are not good to devs nowadays for a lot of reasons (and mostly because of the gray market and resellers) but when only devs who won't be able to sell their games through other channels because of bad reviews or broken games will send them to a bundle, it's concerning.

Cheap doesn't necessarily mean worth the price and I'm afraid they are crossing that line now. 7 bucks might be less than a Starbucks these days but I prefer keeping the money and spending it on sale directly to the devs for a game I willa ctually play than for 8 games I will never feel like playing.

Just my $0.2 of course.

1 year ago

I totally agree with you. You make a solid point. I personally don't know either if I'd even get close to playing any of the games I've purchased from Humnble Choice since 2019 until today. I barely touched what I own from there, so you're right and I fall in the same category, although for me, some of the games interest me, so I don't feel I've made a poor judgment buying the bundle. I'd personally not buy some of the games listed without being bundled.

1 year ago

Honestly as long as you're happy doing it and it might bring you a few hours of entertainment, at that price, nothing is ever poor judgment.

1 year ago

For sure. For me a Humble Bundle Choice has to contain no games I'm interested, and/or games I already own already. Indies aren't something I actively seek. I play a lot more AAA and AA's that I know are great. Indies I'm not familiar with and unless I've heard about them, I don't right away buy a bundle or something of a sort.

1 year ago

Just my $0.2 of course.

This inflation hits hard man.

Joke aside I'm happy with the bundle, but it's very noticable how the many of the games slipped into mixed-mostly positive regions. There's still a chance to be enjoyable, but 67% review rate for a headliner is not something I'd advertise my product. That's two fewer (7 out of 10) than how many dentists recommend the stock toothpaste!

1 year ago

Hahaha yeah it's a full 20 cents for an opinion now. Gotta go with the flow, brother.
At least the bundle price hasn't gone up ;)

I still can't really tell why Biomutant was reviewed so poorly though. It looks decent enough, if not groundbreaking (but then again, which game is these days?). Reading reviews people all seem to agree there's "something off" about it but can't really put a word on it.
Reviews are just a bunch of people giving away their personal opinions (they may be cheaper than mine though :P and prices may vary regionally) so that doesn't necessarily mean you won't enjoy the game anyway. I've had lots of fun with mixed review games.

1 year ago

Only edge of eternity is in my wl. The rest is skip

1 year ago

Vaguely interested in Edge of Eternity but I'm not paying 10 euros for it, so it's a skip for me.

1 year ago

Hard skip on this one.

1 year ago

Great bundle, I was looking forward to Biomutant, Edge of Eternity and Jurassic World 2. For 7,50 euro, it's a steal IMO.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.