Announcement:

I am truly sad, but this will be my last Jigidi for now. The reason is simple: Too many people are using an autosolver script. It got worse every month and i tolerated it as long as possible, but this month i had 10 solvers it the first 10 min after updating this thread. I am really sorry for everyone who really solves the puzzles. I will think in the next days about what other kind of puzzle i can create every month or maybe I can keep it going with some additional rules.

Hi, same procedure as every month: One puzzle, one 7-games-long-train and maybe a bonus.

Puzzle (252 pieces)

Spoiler GAs: Half Past Fate, Streets of Fury EX, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, Pathologic 2, Road Redemption, Struggling, RimWorld

Bonus:

Spoiler GAs: Extreme Exorcism, Four Sided Fantasy, Fantasy Versus, EarthNight, Gift of Parthax, Quantum Replica, StarCrossed

Please inform me, if i messed up somewhere!

Enjoy and stay healthy!

Lvl 2+
Duration: Ends Mar 5th, 6:00 pm (GMT+1)

Old Puzzles just for fun:

January

Old Dungeon just for fun:
Boo's Dungeon

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the GAs and the puzzles BUMP :3

3 years ago

Thanks and bump!

3 years ago

Managed to miss the chances again!
But still thanks for the puzzles and something new every month!

3 years ago

New month, new puzzles, new trains :)

3 years ago

🍀

3 years ago

Thank you kindly

3 years ago

You are welcome, have a good one!

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

Thanks, Maranata!

3 years ago

Thank you as always ✌

3 years ago

You are welcome, Whoosh! But i am truly sad that this is my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Sad to hear that, but very understandable of course. I had no idea such scripts existed, though I did have my suspicions certain times. Thank you again for all the puzzles, they were of great help with training my brain for my neurological disorder 😊

3 years ago

thanks you for making these puzzle !

3 years ago

You are welcome, i am truly sad that this is my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

oh, so that is probably why I saw some "incredible" time. I am sad that people resort to use auto solver script :/

I hope you will find a puzzle you can be happy with !

PS : I am not forcing anything but I enjoyed the nonogram puzzle.
I can guess that it is time consuming to make one, but if mentioning it can give you some other idea ...

3 years ago

Thanks Doc. I appreciate the chance at Rimworld

3 years ago

Hi Roguedust, good luck! But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

That sucks Doc. I really look forward to seeing your thread at the top every few weeks. Hopefully you can find something to beat the cheaters. You could keep your jigs and make a group then you could boot the suspicious entries? Or whitelist solvers each time, although that would get tedious. Good luck with finding an alternative.

3 years ago

Suspicious entries are only easy to find, when the user tries not to hide it. Out of the 10 autosolvers only one immediately entered the giveaways. Of course you could ask for multiple screenshots, but this would be too much work in the end.

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Hi zibo, thanks for always bumping! But i am truly sad that this is my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Didn't even know something like this existed :D Sad, but I fully understand.

3 years ago

Early bird this month ^__^ tks for Rimfun.
Cheers~

3 years ago

Hi Cruse, you are welcome ;)
But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top.

Have a good one!

3 years ago

Hi Tenma, Terribly disappointed, however, you are not to blame. I've always enjoyed your puzzles. They are not too hard, can be solved with time and they have been colourful. Puzzling has so much extra benefits too, like keeping them mind active.

I hope you find a way to keep it going even with 1 simple gift and a choice of portrait of a game you enjoy perhaps.
I skim through the comments and also googled about the autosolver.
. . . I was going to suggest a solution but as i go on about it I find it to be too troublesome. There are better use of the time you'll need for that and better things to enjoy in your life than the hassle others created for you.

I genuinely hope you'll have more time for games now and enjoy your games. Take care, stay safe and have a great one! <3
Cheers, Cruse~

View attached image.
3 years ago

Bump and thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks for always bumping every month, Neomixer! But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Ouch, it saddens me to hear that. Independently of what you decide to do in the future, thank you!
Your monthly little puzzles are/were a delightful part of my experience with this community and I can't thank you enough for it!

3 years ago

BUMP!

3 years ago

Thanks, have a good one!

3 years ago

Bump!

3 years ago

Thank you, But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that, i like your puzzles.
I followed you in Jigidi in case you keep pushing some good jigis without giveaways.
Shame on the cheaters!
Thank you for all the good trains and potatoes :D

3 years ago

Bump! Thanks for the puzzles and GAs :)

3 years ago

Thank you DarkX! But i am truly sad that this is my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Damn, I didn't even know that was a thing. What a shame. Thank you for all the jigidis and generous giveaways though :)

3 years ago

Jigibump!

3 years ago

Jigithanks! But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Sigh. People make scripts even for that? Jigidis were fun. Hope you can find an equally fun and cheat-proof puzzle.

3 years ago

bump ;)

3 years ago

Thanks for bumping every month, PapaSmok! But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Sad news, thanks for the announcement. I guess some people will always find a way to cheat...

3 years ago

YOU HAVE RIMWORLD IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my I have to give it a try.
Bump you have

3 years ago

Yes, but it is a little Sadworld today. This will be my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Wow, kinda sad. Maybe you can switch to nanograms?

3 years ago

Maybe, after all rosim made his code public, so pretty easy to create some nonograms. Have to think about it.

3 years ago

Never could bring myself to pull the trigger on Rimworld for all its complexity, but this might be the time. Thanks and bump.

3 years ago

Yes, always looked like a little too much for me as well. But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Thanks for the nice puzzles and giveaways, Doc! :-)

3 years ago

Thanks for your comment every month, Doc ;) But i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

Really sad that some people try to abuse every system. I really enjoy puzzle games and had a lot of fun with your monthly jigidis. Sometimes you just don't feel like playing a long game and just want to do some puzzles to relax.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

3 years ago

Thank you for bumping, but i have bad news: This will be my last Jigidi. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

bump

3 years ago

Thanks you for the bump, but i have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

I like to solve all kinds of "it's too hard" puzzle on SG.
So maybe a good news for me :)

btw, Minsc is my favorite character from baldur's gate because of Boo.

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Hi stevey, thanks for bumping every month even though you rarely participate. But got bad news today: Too many people are cheating with autosolvers script so it's the end for this thread for now. See the announcement at the top.

Have a good one!

3 years ago

Always a few rotten apples that spoil the basket. Hope you find an alternative as its been an enjoyable thread!

3 years ago

Hasselback potatoes are some pretty good potatoes

3 years ago

Haven't eaten them in years, but somehow they got in my mind, when i was thinking about which potato dish i pick this month. But i have bad news: I have to tell you that this my last Jigidi for now. See the announcement at the top

3 years ago

The end of an era! Tonight I will watch The Leopard and drink aged spirits in your honor, while contemplating the transience of life and the universe. I jest... mostly because I don't have time to watch The Leopard. Anyway, thanks for all the fun jigis and great giveaways you have provided these last few years!

3 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by DrTenma.