Just NOT Wow.

https://www.gamivo.com/product/dishonored-2-imperial-assassins

Editing: I will buy it between 1-5 minutes xD
9,38 with fees paying with paypal or visa for example.
Done, received my keys after a max of 5 minutes, those are retails keys.

If you buy it you should receive 1 key for base game and another key for the dlc.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes, this mysterious "zero_gaming" user has very low prices on many things and made quite a few sales in the past few days it appeared in.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Even it was 1$ i cant buy :)

6 years ago

I theoretically shouldnt but i couldnt resist xD

6 years ago

Hey AlperrnGG,

was there any problem with buying process?
Or it was just your mental-lock? :D

6 years ago

Im poor

6 years ago

Ohhhh.. :(

Here you go - something to play :) Maybe not a AAA titles but still :)

Neon Hardcorps: ZVJL3-FP3M9-L8J27
New Kind of Adventure: 07LD4-QXN9T-B0G3V
Numba Deluxe: 0TVGH-4844A-PVAX4
Pixel Puzzles 2 Space: 0QP3H-YQ8NP-TVEFQ
Racer 8: 349NA-PWIYN-F8WMD
Ride: 0V2BM-493CG-D94XF
Shapeshifter: 0B4R0-3WG0Y-KBDQW
Sleengster: 03LQW-6DTWY-IA5B8
Space Farmers: 3AFF9-C07LJ-RGJN3
Spikit: 35IV0-TX9WI-P750T
Star Chronicles Delta Quadrant: 05LV7-D4MZ5-Q43B4

Have fun!

6 years ago

Thanks for the games but im also collecting free games i have them all in my library im a clever poor man :)
I hope they've gone to man who really want to play theese games

6 years ago

i wont recommend you to post virgin codes like that in a post, since bots can take them all :P, if there is a next time, try something like :
Example:
Shapeshifter: 0B4R0-3ZG0Y-KBDQW
Z=W
or post an image with the keys, appreciated anyway.

6 years ago

Wow, I guess, I'll try to buy it :)

6 years ago

I'm sure these totally didn't fall off a truck somewhere...

6 years ago

I also think so. It's too good to be true...

6 years ago

I'm hundred percent sure the keys are legit. GAMIVO accept only verified merchants. There is no option to sell customer2customer

6 years ago

Really want to, but i can't do it..

6 years ago

Anything wrong with buying process?

6 years ago

Nothing wrong

6 years ago

Meeeeeh so tempting

6 years ago

I miss a lot if I play this game without playing the first one?

6 years ago

dishonored 2 takes place 15 years after dishonored 1, and yes, you actually wil loose a lot if you dont play the first one, but dishonored 1 is kinda cheap everywhere.

6 years ago

Thank you, I already have the 1, but I only played the beginning, it's time to finish it then. ;D

6 years ago

Gamivo is a marketplace like kinguin/g2a.

6 years ago

Thanks for the warning. :)

6 years ago

Why so much hatred towards kinguin/g2a? I thought they are kind like GOG?

6 years ago

6 years ago

This article is dated on Feb 9, 2015. The situation is a bit different right now. Also, GAMIVO not allow customers to sell unknown origin keys

6 years ago

Don't hate them, people should know gamivo is not a legit seller though.
Some keys are likely bundle resales, but a large percentage are probably scammed either with card fraud or scamming publishers/dev for keys. Just like kinguin/g2a.

6 years ago

They're completely different, kinguin/g2a are marketplaces similar to ebay where anyone can resell keys and there's no way to know the origin of these keys. If you have bad luck and buy a dodgy (stolen, scammed, etc) key you can't really do much about it if it gets revoked or doesn't work ar all, is a loss (the exception being the G2A deals and bundles where the key comes straight from the dev or publisher).
GOG on the other side is a distribution platform like steam but DRM-free, any game sold on GOG is properly licensed and the store itself is safe.

6 years ago

the few that ive had revoked from g2a ive been refunded within 5 minutes, i dont like g2a but didnt have trouble in that regard long ago

but the deal seems to good to be true, so id pass

6 years ago

Good for you, but still, I think that pointing out that the possibility of losing both the game and the money is very real is quite important.
In a vacuum grey markets are neither good or bad, but the real problem is that G2A knows that its store is being used for shady businesses and they don't kick out those sellers, so in escense they're profiting from said shady (or sometimes straight up illegal) transactions.

6 years ago

Are we sure they arnt kicking out those shady sellers though? If a key gets revoked and the buyer comes back and says hey my shit got revoked and they give back the money whos losing? I dont see profit for g2a in such a situation. And when people refer to it as a grey market is eBay\Amazon\etc not grey markets? Just days ago I bought a set of dice from Amazon from a seller whos store\user name was that of the official sellers of the dice and received knock offs from China. Since the item was somehow marked as nonrefundable I was unable to begin the return process for it. However I was not about to get scammed and take it. Opened a chat with their representatives and asked for a return on the dice. Refunded, didnt have to ship back. Is the seller still on Amazon? You bet. eBay however is a nightmare for sellers because they have a 100% buyer protection. Thats a good thing right? eh, sure if youre a buyer. My friend sold a $700 paintgun and literally got back a brick when they opened a dispute and said it was NAD (not as described). No proof required, no reason needed besides checking that box. YOU (the seller) pay for return shipping no if ands or butts about it. You think eBay gave a damn? They took their %, lol.

People suck and grey markets are risky but do I think they are out to do straight up illegal bs. No. Its a great idea like eBay and Amazon and I think their popularity attest to it. Anything that can correlate to $ will be corrupted by someone.

6 years ago

I totally agree with you, but nevertheless a potential customer should know how a specific site (Kinguin, G2A, Bundlestars, HumbleBundle etc.) works, so he can decide if he buys there - or not.

I also think that shady sellers are kicked out by G2A, at leats when there are too many complaints.

6 years ago

Of course ebay is a grey market, I never said it wasn't. I'm not against grey markets as a concept and I've used them before, but I think that is important to explain other people that there is a risk. Wouldn't you say that is preferably that a possible buyer is informed of any risk first?
I know I'm being alarmist but many times is the only way to get something noticed, just like when you start a warning with "DANGER!" instead of using a more reasonable phrasing.
And yeah, I've heard of multiple obvious scams pulled both ways on sites like ebay, it sucks.

6 years ago

Thanks for the explanation

6 years ago

Someone else has buy it?

6 years ago

19 completed transactions in the last hour. 754 unids sold.

6 years ago

Thanks, i hope Steam not cancel my buy after a certain time :(

6 years ago

Me, they are 2 keys, one for the base game and one for the dlc.

6 years ago

11.50 or so bucks
its still 2 expensive -.-

6 years ago

I don't think it's expensive because it also includes the DLC thats only available for retail editions. I do think it's a risky buy though, since it is coming from a 3rd party marketplace.

6 years ago

What is this? a marketplace? Is that store official? sounds cheap

6 years ago

It's a marketplace like G2A or Kinguin.

6 years ago

Not exactly like because only verified merchants are able to sell on GAMIVO

6 years ago

What is the verification procedure to ensure legitimacy if i may ask?

6 years ago

Dishonored 2 is 10 euro on G2A, so those might be legit retail keys from a cheaper region (like RU or China).
Though this seller looks kinda fishy. He is the same guy who is selling PUBG for 21 Euro. He must be loosing money at that price.

6 years ago

As if G2A isn't a known fence for stolen keys as well.

6 years ago

How can keys be stolen?

6 years ago

people use stolen cc/account to purchase games from authorized distributors, then sell those keys for way cheap on sites like g2a, and cashout before the owner of the cc/bank acc realizes those charges and chargeback , resulting the developer to revoke them since the purchases were reversed.

6 years ago*

Ah that makes more sense, thanks for explaining!

6 years ago

i think this game was hardware/bundled few days ago the price dropped so fast
edit : to play this game you must have a good pc

6 years ago

got a 1050ti 4gb, hope is good enough :P

6 years ago

í have a 960 2gb and it runs well. Even works in lower builds.

6 years ago

"wow"
just a advertisement of gamivo, nothing else i think
so much great deals lately and only on this site.. weird. Anyway its just another shady site, never cant know if keys are legit

6 years ago

fixed :)

6 years ago

meh, ill wait till $1

6 years ago

I bet it will happen with Dishonored 2 indeed... in 2027. ;)

6 years ago

Looks like average price.

6 years ago

It's less than half of the G2A price. Must be some kind of lure to advertise the site. They seem to be based in Malta, they ask you for your country and if it's outside the EU they'll spare you the EU VAT, so this price is even around 20% lower than what EU residents pay. If this works, can't complain.

Update: Their account confirmation took around 5 minutes to arrive. I ordered one of these keys and paid via PayPal (don't want them to have my credit card info, just in case). Their website is also a bit broken, confirmation messages just show placeholder text from whatever UI framework they're using :P

It says it'll take around 15 minutes to process. I will write an update 2 if the key actually activates.

Update 2: Key arrived after 3 minutes and activated fine. Currently downloading. I've never had a product disappear from my library (ordered twice from G2A before) so I hope this will be the same :)

6 years ago*

"don't want them to have my credit card info, just in case"
GAMIVO.com is under PCI DSS Compliance service. We are not managing credit card numbers, names etc. All information is on payment provider side. Regards to placeholder text ofc we are aware of it and still working to improve the platform.

6 years ago

I'm impressed that you take the time to react to people on forums and I'm glad to hear about the compliance. I also found your site a lot less cluttered than G2A. It's a slick and relatively clean design and loads a lot faster. Hope it stays that way :) The purchase also went well as I wrote, so no reservations there so far.

6 years ago

at your service :)

It's extremely important to know and respect community voice.

6 years ago

Dishonored 2 Limited edition (Dishonored 2 + Imperial Assassin's Pack + Dishonored Definitive Edition (first one with all DLC)) was (is) on HRK for 8.95€, so it is not that great deal.

6 years ago

now that... would be a deal!

6 years ago

i missed that one , i would have bough that one xD

6 years ago

I would buy this one if it is available if only because my current GPU might not be able to handle Dishonored 2(or at least I will be forced to use the lowest settings) but can certainly manage Dishonored Definitive edition at the highest settings.

6 years ago

just bought it! Got my 2 keys 1 min after :D
Look fine to me. Thanks for the deal

6 years ago

enjoy it for me ! :)

6 years ago

Check your credit card statements, cause you might get some extra charges from here and there...

6 years ago*

No option :) We are not charging for anything else than you paid for.

6 years ago

Is the "Imperial Assassin's Pack" any good? It doesn't seem like much tbh. Lowest I've seen Dishonored 2 was €8.35 so I'm wondering if that DLC is worth the difference to €9.38 (as reported by OP).

6 years ago

its 8.85eu but with the transaction fee (via paypal) its 9.38
From what I've heard the DLC isn't much, I think it's more of an exclusivity/collector thing. (But I could be wrong lol)

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Indeed, it doesn't seem worthwhile to me. More like something I would probably never use.

6 years ago

I bought Dishonored 2: Imperial Assassins for $0,9 month ago (not here)
I guess that all this keys from gamivo are stolen and someone around the world will buy dvd with Dishonored 2 + Dlc(imperial assasin) and can't activate it 😈

View attached image.
6 years ago

Is this website secure and reliable?

6 years ago

Can't say about secure because you'd have to hire someone to do a full audit and pentest on them I guess, but reliable, yeah. I bought a key and it arrived in 3 minutes instead of the advertised 15.

6 years ago

can get hacked? always, everyone can get hacked,
its secured? yes, you will be redirected to https tabs to pay with paypal for example

6 years ago

I'll give it a try.. once I get an account creation mail that is :P

Update: Mail arrived after around 7 minutes in my spam folder. Using that you can set up a Password and access the account.

Payment adds 53 cents for PayPal, key was available after 3 minutes and activated just fine :)

6 years ago*

Is this only day deal, or I can buy it tommorow?

6 years ago

"best deal" seems to be over, but you can still get base game for 10,50€ ( withouth dlc), so yes, something like 24h deal

6 years ago

But I can still access this link and I can see price ~8.85 euro

6 years ago

Just received my order in 6 minutes, all good for now..Lets hope they don't revoke the keys..

6 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Gaffi.