Blue sky fighter 50% of 4 - - 2.40 CV ⚙️ app/1220360 W 0 $15.99
World of Zombies 63% of 11 - - 1.65 CV ⚙️ app/869130 W 0 $10.99
Pixel Puzzles 2: Christmas 91% of 11 🏆 1.50 CV app/490510 W 0 $9.99
Slay.one 66% of 21 - - 0.00 CV ☠ app/743350 W M L 0 $9.99
Fallen Threats 100% of 2 - 🏆 1.05 CV ⚙️ app/946330 W 0 $6.99
Love in the Glen 69% of 23 🏆 0.90 CV app/459130 W M L 3 $5.99
Introvert No user reviews - - 0.75 CV 🔞 app/1235950 0 $4.99
Bob Wants to Go Home 100% of 2 - 🏆 0.30 CV ⚙️ app/1234540 W 0 $1.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games
🔞 - Adult-content / requires age check

Retail:

• $86.91

CV:

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

"Long time no see, DIG!" said no one ever...

View Results
[Buy] I'll Slay.one copy for my +1's.
[Have] These Games are already in the Glen.
[Skip] Bob Wants DIG to Go Home.

For reference:

Axis Football 2018 - $0.30
Blue sky fighter - $0.24
World of Zombies - $0.24
Pixel Puzzles 2: Christmas - $0.13
Slay.one - $0.06
Fallen Threats - $0.15
Love in the Glen - $0.08

(Total: $1.20 - prices taken from RU stores; missing: Introvert + Bob Wants to Go Home)

Attention: if DIG acquired these keys through RU stores and not from developers, there's a high chance that your key for Slay.one is a dupe. Please let me know if this happens.

Slay.one keys most likely come from the Humble Summer Sale Missions giveaway (the redemption deadline was September 13th, 2018 therefore the leftover keys should be expired by now).

4 years ago*

Thank you showing the "real" prices of these games.
DIG says these games cost a total of $86.91. Grab them now for only $4.99 and save 95% ($81.92).
So better offer seems to get them elswhere (if you really want to do this?) for about $1.50 and save $3.49 compared to the DIG offer.

4 years ago

I don't recall seeing that people were whining about invalidated slay.one keys after hb promo. Keys were regular, there wasn't separate db entry.

4 years ago

Ok, it seems that they haven't been invalidated yet, even if it's past their deadline (I just tested with one key).

Keys were regular, there wasn't separate db entry.

I am not sure I understand you correctly: do you mean that they're keys for the store sub? (if so, then you are correct).
As far as I know, devs can't invalidate specific keys only; the whole batch must be invalidated. I would assume that a special batch was generated for the Humble giveaway purpose and that should one have been invalidated by now (someone forgot to press the button). Even if it's the store sub, the other keys on the market would not be affected when they invalidate this batch.

4 years ago

Yep, the keys are for the store sub. I meant, considering that there wasn't separate sub with specific wording, "limited free promo.." like they started to do, there is no way to know origin of the keys (at least, for us peasants)... but iirc, game was immidately after hb promo avaible in ru shops in quantities in thousands.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Oh look another game that was previously a Humble giveaway.....

Also the Steam store prices for some of these games that you see in these bundles are ludicrous. I mean Blue sky fighter....... what an impressive video! What did they spend 5 whole minutes making that game? They were so cheap they used the free version of Bandicam to record the trailer.

4 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.