July 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 27th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 3th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

DIRT 5 (HB notification)

Hammerting (HB notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ List of subs

Note: If you activate Yakuza 3 Remastered, you won't be able to buy the Yakuza Remastered Collection for a lower price since this bundle is a "Must Purchase Together" (you'll need to pay for Yakuza 3 Remastered again).

๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-03-15: Yakuza 3 Remastered out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW: 2023-04-26: Yakuza 3 Remastered back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Yakuza 3 Remastered 83% of 1861 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1088710 W 0 $19.99
The Surge 2 78% of 3911 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/644830 W 0* $39.99
DIRT 5 59% of 1644 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1038250 W 0 $59.99
Hammerting 76% of 755 โค - 3.75 CV app/760650 W 0 $24.99
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor 82% of 1313 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/383840 W M L 0 $19.99
Paradise Killer 95% of 1243 โค - 3.00 CV app/1160220 W 0 $19.99
Kill It With Fire 96% of 984 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1179210 W 0* $14.99
Bee Simulator 80% of 114 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/914750 W 0* $29.99
ELDERBORN Metal AF Edition 88% of 1072 Corresponds to this Store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/212063 0 $19.77
SWINE HD Remaster 95% of 594 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/944010 W 0* $9.99
Deadly Days 91% of 453 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/740080 W M L 2 $11.99
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) 89% of 901 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/333300 W M L 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $286.66

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: CreatorCrate

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will this be an OMG-month for you?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Overall, this looks like an interesting enough selection to me, worth getting it.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of what everyone else says, $6 for these is a steal. Heck, Iโ€™d even be willing to pay $12.
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™m not really sure what to think about these games, theyโ€™re unknown to me. I guess Iโ€™ll wait and see in what direction the general opinion goes.
[Pause] My backlog increased substantially due to the recent Steam and non-Steam sales. It seems more useful to focus on the newly acquired games rather than buying this pack.
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month is more than just a mere โ€PAUSEโ€, it's for sure a Classic Plan canceler.
[Obligatory option] But I just bought these in the sale!!!
[Complaint] Do you too feel a sudden Surge to refund Fanatical's Platinum Collection from the other day?

Was this always so, that when you claim them all, you instantly get all keys which sucks for giveaways?

2 years ago

It's a bad way to gift humble links anyway, people got their accounts banned over it being marked as a trader (there are some topics here about it).

2 years ago

can some1 post requirements for the games with pricing
6$- i can choose 3 games from the list
12$- 5 games?

2 years ago

With $12 you get all games.

The $6 that people keep talking about is a coupon that you might or might not have received in your Humble Bundle account, that enables you to subscribe (if you don't have a subscription yet) for $6 per month for a limited time (3 months) and get all 12 games.
There are often similar promotions, for example last month there was a bonus $25 Humble credit if you subscribed for 1 year, but you had to pay $12 per month.
My advice would be to check your emails and see if you have a coupon, or wait 2 more weeks or so in case they have a new promotion.

Lite and Basic plans are a joke, while Premium and Classic are nowadays the same and they cost by default $12 per month.

2 years ago*

thanks a lot, seems like i got only An exclusive offer just for you! Come back to Humble Choice and we'll reactivate your $9/month plan for the next 3 months. this , for 6$ would be a steal though

2 years ago

Sounds like you already had a subscription on that account, so you're not eligible for the $6 anyway and the $9 is pretty much the best you can get at the moment.

2 years ago

yep, thanks then, didnt read that careful, seems like good deal worth getting for 9$.

2 years ago

Is the Basic tier even really a thing? As new subs seem to get all games for 12...

2 years ago

Time to refund the Yakuza Remastered bundle, get Yakuza 3, and then repurchase the Yakuza Remastered bundle. I'll use the remaining funds to reach my budget.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Thank you for watching out for us. I saw your earlier comment before making my post but it didn't click to me that it answered my concern. I guess that's what happens when you're sleep-deprived during work hours.

2 years ago

My guess is that Yakuza 4 and 5 will come in other monthlies later this year.

2 years ago

Hey, how are people paying 6$ or 8$ for these? I can only see the 12$ option!

2 years ago

Some people got coupons from pausing last month. And some people who had a 6 months for 6 bucks got offered an extension (not among the chosen few unfortunately)

2 years ago

I paused last month. I was going to pause again since I'm not that interested in the bigger games, and a coupon offer came up. They do that on random occasions I guess.

2 years ago

I always jump on the yearly 99 dollars deal when it comes by,
Makes a bit over 8 usd per month for me.

2 years ago

I'm on the same boat as you. I always see people who pay less than what I'm offered on the website, and that's why I've never subscribed. This month's bundle looks interesting, but I'm not gonna subscribe for $12.

2 years ago

I mean yeah alright. At least the big games are worth the price this time. The smaller games though, not for me. But if you're a collector or you really like anything first person.

2 years ago

Iโ€™ll probably get it for surge 2 since enjoyed surge 1. ADOM sounds interesting, but this is a better lineup then last month. I didnโ€™t care much for the yakuza series and if I wanted to play then I could on my Xbox with game pass. But at least now I know none of the games I bought on steam sale are part of the bundle.

2 years ago

I see only Yakuza as something I want... so it's really debatable if I want to take the full bundle for that alone.
Probably pausing, giving it some thought.

2 years ago

I'd keep going with the $6 if I still had it. Feels like a waste without it because I usually like the indie titles more.

2 years ago

Best month ever for sure! Can't believe my eyes.

2 years ago

Even better than month with Crash Bandicoot?

2 years ago

I don't think there was a better month since the Crash Monthly, sadly I was not very aware of Humble at the time (seriously, Crash, Spyro, Call of Duty game, Synthetik and Shenmue? all hits and not a single miss, would have loved that). I'm more satisfied with this month than with the last two though

2 years ago

You are right that one was even better, that one was amazing actually. Ok second best bundle ever :) I'm very happy with it. Two games are in my shopping cart atm pondering whether or not to buy them during summer sale and than Humble decides to put them in the monthly. That's luck!

2 years ago

Yes, i am happy with that one too. I am gonna try at least half of them in the next couple of month. I almost stopped bying in steam directly so already owned games is no longer a problem.

2 years ago

Skipping this one... I'm not interested in a single one. Which is rare. Just not my kind of games.

Enjoy folks ๐Ÿ‘

View attached image.
2 years ago

My respect to SEGA, a lot of games were released in Humble. Real Yakuza use a PC.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Well that takes balls ๐Ÿ‘€

View attached image.
2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

HB are known to ban people who give away their keys to strangers. You could lose access to your account completely.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

I receive my $6 coupon two times, so it will be running for 1 full year, so thanks to HB.
i trade last month Civilization 6 with Planet Coaster, so even bad month is still a good month.

People who don't receive $6 HB subscription is mad at HB, and cancel their subscription as a statement, while in fact they missed the promo at the end of last year. it's full week promo, so it's their fault for missing it, not Humble Bundle.

While other not taking $6 opportunity, because they claim HB goes downhill, well now they can suck their own words.
I knew since the beginning that $6 promo will be worth it, because HB choice/monthly is fairly consistent over the past few years.

2 years ago*

So rude and so sure of yourself. I actually got and used that $6 promo the first time around, but didn't get it in June. And I'm not the only one. If you actually bothered to read discussions, you'd know that it's not that simple.

2 years ago

Fun fact: Philippines is not part of SEA this time around on the region lock for Dirt 5 but with LATAM. ... but it is for Hammerting. It's confusing.

Steamdb sub: https://steamdb.info/sub/468807/

Region lock warning on Dirt 5 if you are from PH:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Each publisher defines their own countries list for a region locked sub. That's why you can have non-standard regions, like the ones DIRT 5 has.
Another common issue with region locks subs is Serbia: half of the publishers count it as belonging to RU/CIS, the other half as Europe and it happens more often than never that Humble Bundle delivers the wrong type of key, thus making Serbians unable to redeem it.

2 years ago

Oh man even their own bought games can't be redeemed on their region? That does sound bad :/

2 years ago

Someone could help me, But when you click join now, I get the price of $ 19.99. Is it just for new subscribers?

I received this email from

Join Choice this month and get all 12 games for only $12

Join Humble Choice this month and you'll lock in the price of $12/month for the next year. Kick off July by visiting Japan as Kiryu in Yakuza 3, or exploring the dangerous world of The Surge 2. Plus, enjoy the 10 other new games, all for a total value of $281! One price each month, dozens of games to keep and play forever.

2 years ago

Same issue here.

I can't afford to pay 19.99 but 12 is a maybe for me.

2 years ago

Same issue, even I tried to pause and then my plan went to 19.99 per month

2 years ago

I messaged their support and they said it is for new subscribers only. Why they send the email to people it doesn't apply to I have no clue.

2 years ago

Thanks for the info. Is really sad

2 years ago

only had a few of these (surge, yakuza 3, and apparently deadly days... This was an easy yes, since several were on my wishlist and like others have said, some other lesser known yet intriguing titles.

Edit: Also nothing I bought during the steam summer sale, so even better.

2 years ago

Happy Cakeday!

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Does anybody know how to contact Humble Support to haggle for that 6$ coupon?
I want to try my luck and speak with the devil himself

2 years ago

2 years ago

I guess I'll get it. Only one on my wishlist but I'll claim Yakuza 3 too at least.

2 years ago

I literally just picked up The Surge 2 in the current Platinum Bundle, and got the full Yakuza Remastered Collection on Fanatical as well just recently. I'd rather keep those and the games that came alongside them than bothering to refund and instead getting the games here.
Nimbatus does look neat, Bee Simulator looks interesting at least, and ADOM is kind of up my alley.
I was also eyeballing Kill It With Fire as well, but apparently I already own that one, not sure how. I probably got it in some other Fanatical bundle at some point?
The rest of the games here? Not really into it.

The Yakuza Remastered Collection is still just $22.50 on Fanatical by the way (which also includes 4 and 5), and if you want The Surge 2, you should eyeball the Fanatical Platinum Bundle as an alternative if the rest of the games in this don't appeal to you.

2 years ago*

3 wishlisted games for me, nice.

2 years ago

The only games I care about are Yakuza 3 & The Surge 2, but I'll get more value by buying the Yakuza Remastered Collection & The Surge 2 Premium Edition on Steam instead =/

2 years ago

Where is the option to buy it for $12/month. They only give me $19.99/month when I choose re-subscribe

2 years ago

Same here.

I think the options people are talking about are when they get a coupon via email

2 years ago

Good month for me, wanted Dirt 5 and Swine remaster for a while

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.