IBC1t

In an end of the world situation, where would you go hide? Assuming that you want to live and aren't resigned to death.

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

It depends. If there's radiation, I would go underground. But in case of zombies, I would go up to a high mountain because an average zombie is bad at climbing.

6 years ago

A pizza parlour that serves Guinness and Chicago-style deep-dish.
Could be ages before I get another chance.

6 years ago

If the world is ending anyway might as well get atop a tall building and enjoy a good view of the spectacle.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago*

Kind of amazing; cities just a couple of hours away from my hometown (homecity?) look completely different in architectural style and city layouts and even which chain restaurants are present, but Walmarts look exactly the same even in another country. XD

Also, +1. Once I got the doors blocked up, I'd have food, weapons, clothes, and everything else I might need for quite some time. And if there's an internal way to get onto the roof, I'd even have a sniper spot.

6 years ago

Curl up into a ball and tell myself it's all a bad dream.

6 years ago

Depends on the cause of the situation. It might range from going into somewhere underground/sturdy cave to hide, or flying to somewhere I will be least affected.

6 years ago

i will obviously do something to end it quickly since i don't even want to deal with other people in the aftermath.

this giveaway url looks familiar, *1t

View attached image.
6 years ago

I would probably just die...

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Hiding? What a concept...

Also if it's really the end of the world then I doubt that hiding will help much. :O

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

I once read about a scientist that was pretty sure global warming was going to cause the end of the world - he moved to southeast New Mexico. I guess there are worse places and well the sunsets and mountains are beautiful....

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.