June 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 29th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sid Meier's Civilization VI - (Gift link notification)

Worms Rumble (Gift link notification)

Going Under - (Gift link notification)

Ikenfell - Gift link notification

Secret Neighbor

• Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/270579}, but this key excludes activation in Russia.

Notes:

• A GOG key is provided for Disjunction, even if the game is also sold on Steam.
  • You need to claim Worms Rumble and Worms Rumble - Legends Pack separately (they count as 1 choice)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition is delivered as a single key
  • Disjunction - Redeem it on GOG
    There will be no Steam keys allocated! confirmed by the devs
  • 26 Feb: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock (source)
  • 01 May: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star has been restocked (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 19 Oct: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock again (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition 82% of 112638 Corresponds to this Store bundle 🏆 9.00 CV (as base game) sub/400092 W M L 0 $167.91
Secret Neighbor 89% of 8129 🏆 3.00 CV app/859570 W 0 $19.99
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 93% of 669 🏆 3.00 CV app/7800 W 0 $19.99
Worms Rumble 78% of 897 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1186040 W 0 $14.99
Worms Rumble - Legends Pack (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 1.20 CV app/1440191 W 0 $7.99
Going Under 94% of 1117 🏆 3.00 CV app/1154810 W 0 $19.99
Panzer Paladin 77% of 160 🏆 3.00 CV app/975510 W 0 $19.99
Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star 92% of 68 - 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/1302050 W M 0 $9.99
Desolate 70% of 5111 🏆 3.75 CV app/671510 W 1 $24.99
Ikenfell 93% of 344 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/854940 W M 0 $19.99
Paw Paw Paw 86% of 65 🏆 1.50 CV app/1037910 W M 0 $9.99
Effie 80% of 62 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/975950 W 0 $19.99

Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (corresponds to this Store bundle) is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI 82% of 112638 🏆 9.00 CV app/289070 W M L 3 $59.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall (DLC) 58% of 2045 (Base game has cards) - 29.99 CV app/645402 W M L 0 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 308 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/645400 W 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 471 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/512035 W M L 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 44% of 723 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512034 W M L 1 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 14% of 1102 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512032 W M L 1 $4.99
Civilization VI - 25th Anniversary Soundtrack No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512031 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Aztec Civilization Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512030 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 35% of 787 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/512033 W M L 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 48% of 277 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/645401 W 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm (DLC) 69% of 1898 - - 39.99 CV app/947510 W M L 0 $39.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Digital Deluxe Extras No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/521770 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Assets No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/597260 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Tools No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/404350 0 $ -

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $355.80

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Fistful of Nothing

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you excited to play with your new choices like a kid after getting a new toy?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Getting the choices has become a routine by now and I’m not usually overly excited about them, but this bundle feels like a win for me.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of the overall complaints, Humble still consistently brings light on less popular yet good games that otherwise wouldn’t get any attention.
[Maybe subscribe] With Fanatical’s recent BundleFest offering competitive deals, I’m not sure where to place my money.
[Pause / Backlog] After 1-2 good months, it was a given that the quality abruptly decreased.
[Cancelling / will not buy] What a fiasco the Choice turned into! Not much from the monthly packs fits my taste any more.

Guys, what does Run Lock mean ? thx

2 years ago

For the first 90 days after activation, you can run the game only in the region the key is for.

2 years ago

Thx for replying, cheers

2 years ago

Pausing. Have CIV 3-4-5 to play whenever I want, and even from those 3 and 4 are my favs... Have VI on Epic, tried it a bit and didn't like it.
I'd like to try Stubbs the Zombie because I've heard it's a fun game, but not in the situation to pay the whole bundle for one game, my wallet is on a diet since September 2020 and need to be careful.

2 years ago

Got an email today that they will continue my monthly plan for $6 for the next months. But, when I pause a month, is this month lost or is the month added at the end of the "normal" six months?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Oops...thanks for the hint!^^

2 years ago

Hello, Worms Rumble has region lock to SA. This is the package https://steamdb.info/sub/519846/

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Can someone confirm me that if I generate a gift link from Europe, it can be retrieved everywhere, regardless of what the gift llink warning says? Or is it true only for keys?

(Not talking about Civ VI obviously, but the other 3 games)

2 years ago

In theory there shouldn't be an issue because the giftlink is just a personalized key-reveal site.
HOWEVER be aware that they can shut you down pretty fast for distribution of gift links Dog. It happened in the past and thats why people dont want to trade giftlinks anymore.

2 years ago

Thanks for the reply.
I heard the stories. I may be wrong, but to me most of them (if not all) were told by people whom you'd take two seconds to see they were traders by looking at their profile, or by people who had the habit of buying multiple times the same bundle. All I do is using SG, so I'll keep using gift links untill the inevitable happens, if it has to happen. I'm prepared to face the consequences anyway ;P
Btw, they're the ones who'd be losing a honest? paying client, so it's their loss.

2 years ago

I confirm that I've received ROW key for Civilization VI PE, no region lock https://steamdb.info/sub/400092/
I'm from Indonesia (SEA region).

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

ну неадо. надо сразу по черепупал - досадтно.

2 years ago

Civ 6 Anthology just got released so I thought I'd ask, here because of 6 Platinum, anyone knows if it's one of those packages that will let you buy only the stuff you don't own already, or rather a "You won't receive extra copies of the items you own" pack? Thanks in advance.

2 years ago*

It is one of those bundles that will only let you send gifts if you own even one part of it, completely preventing owners of the game from using it for a deal.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Just got this in mail:

Just for you: New Frontier Pass is only $10!
Complete your Civilization VI Anthology for the lowest price out there. Includes the last DLC: the New Frontier Pass, featuring 8 new civilizations, 9 new leaders, and a variety of new gameplay content, including 6 new game modes.

Available this month for only $10, only on the Humble Store.

Paired with Civilization VI: Platinum Edition in Choice, that’s more than 50% off the next best price out there.

however I don't see the discount - the pass is 39,99 euro

2 years ago

I also got this and also don't see the discount [I paused this month if that is important]

2 years ago

Same, because I've already got Civ6 from a previous monthly and all the "old" DLCs from humble store sales, duh!
But the mail says "just for you" not "just for active subscribers" etc.

I probably shouldn't have paused until later this month but I didn't want to miss the deadline and I didn't think I'd need the humble store discount any time soon...

2 years ago

well, unpausing is always an option which I'm tempted to do if this is only available to those who actually got this month.

2 years ago

I bought the bundle (and traded Civ 6 away). I got the email, but I can't buy it either!

2 years ago

same not working

2 years ago

I bought this month's bundle, got the email, but can't get the discount

2 years ago

Same in here. It's not working either.

2 years ago

Now I got:

Your discount for New Frontier Pass is ready!
Looks like there was an issue with your discount on Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass earlier but you should be all set now!

Pick up Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass for $10.

but still no discount :D

2 years ago

yep just got that same issue wtf

2 years ago

Check your coupon(s) page on HB, then click on it.
Valid until 2021 July 1st.

2 years ago

Just got an email that said it's fixed.

2 years ago

I don't know why, but I got it for free
Thank you

2 years ago

If your IP address is Russia, the Humble store's currency will be the ruble, and then using the coupon makes the DLC free...

2 years ago

I wonder if there is any place where they pay for you to buy it..

2 years ago

Haha now I see why Humble rebundled Civ VI with DLC! They want people to buy the "Oh look, MORE DLC" pass in their store.
It's kinda pathetic tbh. If that's how they keep picking games for the bundle, it's sure to go down fast.

2 years ago

Just wait for the Steam summer sale.

2 years ago

They have to make some money to throw at these $6 for 6m promos...

2 years ago

I don't see what would be pathetic about that. There was no bundle that included New Frontier and it's the historic best price. For Civ Fans it's the best deal.

2 years ago*

For Civ fans, sure. Everyone else who already had the game years ago when they bundled it and were left with not much else in this monthly might disagree.
If they start picking games by choosing the ones with the most expensive DLC to sell in their store, even if they have already bundled it, it's going to be the end of the monthly soon.

2 years ago

Ok so people that got the fixed email for the civ 6 discount, the discount only shows when you go to checkout not in the store page.

2 years ago

Thanks for the hint, although it shows €15.36 in the cart, not the promised $10.
Well they can go... away.

2 years ago

Yep. At $10 I would have bought it, at €10 maybe too, but at €15.36 they can go .... yeah. Away.

2 years ago

Several people posted this on reddit from Humble Customer Service

The coupon in question provides a discount to the USD price of the Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass, bringing the price to $10. This comes to a total discount of $29.99 USD. $29.99 is then converted into the currency to which the account is tied. Instead of seeing the equivalent of $10 USD, you receive the same discount of $29.99 USD towards the total price of the item.
I want to apologize again for any frustration this has caused. We could have been clearer in our messaging, and we are taking steps to avoid this sort of confusion in the future. We do hope you enjoy the coupon, and please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

2 years ago

So I pay for game in euro price, but receive discount in USD... Could I just pay it in USD instead? I would complain lot less if they charged me 10€, even if that is a scam...

2 years ago

I never check if there is way to change region on HB, might be possible with VPN(but not sure if that is smart thing to do though)

And it is false advertising, read that some people already reported them for that...

2 years ago

Wow, that has to be the lamest excuse I've seen in a while.
What's next, "we're working from home and the person preparing the coupon smoked too much pot"?

2 years ago

It is pretty lame excuse...

2 years ago

Humble has been sinking fast recently.

2 years ago

By their advertising I would expect the price to be 10$ or 8.22€... I wonder if we can report them for false advertisement...

2 years ago

Seems that they actually fixed it. Shows up as €10 in the cart.

Now I wonder if I would get additional discount (-10% or -20%) if I had an active humble choice subscription instead of pausing - anyone?

2 years ago

Nice gimmick Humble Bundle sell the Platinum for $6/$12/$19.99 then add New Frontier discounted at $10 ... well you know I'll probably buy it since I did enjoy the base game so much but they didn't offer me the 6 more months for $6 each coupon. Send me that coupon and I'll buy this one for sure or I'll just wait closer to coupon expiration date of July 1 10:00AM :)

2 years ago

9$ for 3 months... For resubs... Pushing more offers it seems...

2 years ago

Received the same email. It is funny that they sent me an email about "USD$8 for the next 3 months" about 3 weeks ago. So I guess if I did not resub this month, I will get another email next month "USD$10 for the next 3 months".

2 years ago

Is Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition region locked if I'm in North America?

2 years ago

What does that 'RUN LOCK' mean?

2 years ago

It means you can only play the game in certain countries as well as only being able to activate the key in certain countries.
I think the run locks only last for 3 months, after which you can play the game anywhere.

2 years ago

Thanks for the answer.
I just made a ga fo Civ VI for Brazil only since it is where I live at. Winner says he can't activate it and now I really have no idea what to say...

2 years ago

Does Taiwan (TW) belong to SEA for Humble Bundle? . I've got a TW key for CIV VI Platinum via trade and the original owner says it belong to SEA region (ROW in this case). Can anyone confirm please?

2 years ago

In this case, yes, TW should receive ROW.

Whether a country belongs to a certain region is decided by the publisher.
What is given to that region (locked key / ROW kew) is decided by Humble Bundle + publisher together.

2 years ago

Thanks for answer and clarification.

2 years ago

Hi gamers need help
i get this nofication in CIV 6
Asia/Pacific Region, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
does mean this game will work only on this countryand is it row
region From Us

2 years ago

Here is the answer you're looking for.

2 years ago

They are kidding with these offers.... Right? Sub for 1 year and 25$ of credit? And I hear people getting 6 months for 6$...

2 years ago

Buy 1 year of Humble Choice for $99, Get $25 Wallet Credit

For a limited time, new subscribers get a $25 Humble Wallet credit when you subscribe to a year of Humble Choice! To celebrate, we've taken 45% off our annual plan too.

That's $6.17 not much worse than $6 for 6 months, if you have already planned use for that $25.

Not for existing subs tho.

2 years ago

Very tempted to end my classic subscription so that I can finally get some of the deals everyone else gets. Maybe they should advertise it as "Become a loyal Humble supporter! Pay double what everyone else does!" lol

2 years ago*

I'm thinking so too, what is the point of classic when I see advertisement like this:

Limited time: Get 12 games for only €9.84 every month.

Soo, I take the 9 for premium and 10 for classic is out of window and they just haven't cared to update FAQ...

2 years ago

yeah mate, like what was the point of Classic ever? we've never really been rewarded for staying on this plan, they've only locked us in to paying more than anyone who isn't a subscriber. We were supposed to have a choice of more games but everyone is getting them all every month so what is our enticement to stay? it's crazy.

2 years ago

I highly doubt there will be any quality games in the upcoming bundles after these out of blue discounts
Probably 1 maybe 2 good games and rest is just some random indie shovelware...

2 years ago

Going Under and Worms both being added to Xbox Game Pass this week if that makes any difference to anyone.

2 years ago

This chart shows a heart next to Desolate, but the game doesn't show trading cards on its store page.

2 years ago

Looks like it's visual bug on Steam - game have cards.

2 years ago

Must be out-of-date. The game definitely has cards: the heart is a link to the SteamCardExchange page for the game, which in turn links to the market listings for the game.

2 years ago

Hi

I have a few questions and while I'm pretty sure these have been covered many times before, I would be very grateful if some of you take the time to help me sort this out.

I intend to pause this month as this current bundle is not very worthwhile for me. My questions are as follows :

1. Is tomorrow the last date before pausing? Before the auto recharge date? I ask because I have already paid for a year of HB Choice Classic.
  2. Will pausing cause me to lose access to my Classic plan? The warning message when I clicked the pause button has wording that makes it sound like I'm making a huge mistake and I will lose access to the classic plan (Even though I don't think so, that is for cancelling only right?)
  3. Do I have to manually reactivate my sub or will it automatically reactivate when the next monthly is announced?

Thanks for input. I really appreciate it.

2 years ago

1. Autocharge date is allways the last tuesday of the month. So yes. (Used to be the last friday)
  2. The only things you are loosing is access to the Humble Bundle Trove and the store discount. You will get your store discount and access to the trove back as soon as you let yourself be charged for a month again.
  3. You will be automatically charged on the next autocharg day, given you do not pause again.
2 years ago

Thank you, Matwyn! I appreciate it!

2 years ago

A couple of correctios / additions to what Matwyn said:

1. The autocharge date is indeed tomorrow, but it's uncertain at what hour you will be charged, so essentially today is the last day you can pause, not tomorrow.
  2. Only cancelling your subscription altogether will result in you losing access to the classic plan. Pausing doesn't do that.
2 years ago

Thank you, Lily! Much appreciated.

2 years ago

The autocharge process will start in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month if you don't want this bundle.

2 years ago

I was wondering why there was so many milk way prince giveaways, that saved me a lot of points now I realise why
I don't remember that being there but I'll take it

2 years ago

Insult to injury? Ikenfell, Going Under AND Worms Rumble are all now on Game Pass!

2 years ago

HB monthlies usually are in sync with Gamepass additions/games already being there

2 years ago

Why is this an insult? I never used game pass, but you don't get to actually keep those games right?

View attached image.
2 years ago*

That's one reason why HB is having trouble with its bundles. When a publisher is willing to make a deal for a game, they make deals with everyone at the same time. They all seem to end up on xbox game pass, HB, and free on epic all close to each other.

With that said, having them on xbox at the same time isn't a bad thing. You can try it out there. If you like the game you can add it to your steam library. If you don't, you're free to do whatever else with the key.

2 years ago

Gamepass is (a pretty good) subscription, HB games are to actually keep them in your account. I could understand you guys being upset when those games go free in giveaways like Epic's, but i don't really get why's Gamepass on this talk.

2 years ago

GamePass is a different offer, so the overlap of catalog is not that much of an issue to me.
See it as another option for customers to consume games.

2 years ago

To clarify, maybe 'insult' was the wrong word - hbouma gets it. The Choice Bundles are competing with rival services that are giving people more content for less. Yes, you may never actually 'own' stuff with GamePass, but your [INSERT SERVICE NAME HERE] accounts are similarly transient, able to be shut down at a moments notice due to some random transgression.

I keep Choice active for the months I do want them, but this month is particularly bad given they have games that people either already own or can get effectively FoC via other means. It's just a bad offering...

2 years ago

lol so wtf im supposed to with this disjunction key if i dont want it?

2 years ago

give it away? Activate it on GOG in the off chance you play it?

2 years ago

Do not reveal the GOG key in case Humble finally accepts to give Steam keys after a few months.
This also sends a message to Humble that you are not happy.

2 years ago

Did you even read anything regarding that?
It's not HB's fault, the developers adressed this:

Hi everyone, thanks for all the continued feedback. Just to clarify, it's entirely up to Steam whether or not they grant requests for large volumes of Steam keys. In this case, they chose not to. Believe me, we would give you all Steam keys if we could and we're as frustrated as you are about this situation. We want everyone to be able to play Disjunction on the platform of their choice, and we're sorry that we're unable to provide that.

2 years ago

I read that and I don't blame Humble. I still hope Humble ends up providing keys in a few months.
Unless one plans to play the game on GOG, it is wiser to avoid revealing the key in case it happens.

2 years ago

Alright, my bad.
I do agree though. If you don't want to play the game right away, there is no point in getting the GOG key.

2 years ago

Yeah but to be honest, its kind of shady that they can't manage to get steam to generate the keys, when on the other hand indie developer are able to without problems.
And if you're not able to provide said keys, why would you participate in a humble bundle in the first place? Only if you want to get a share of the money. So the blame is 50/50 on humble for even offering something like that and on the other hand the devs/publisher that went to participate in HB without steam keys (if their story is true: why would they accept without checking beforehand?).
I guess its depending on the amount but its super strange, that you can buy Disjunction on the humble bundle store and receive a steam key. Very weird.

2 years ago

https://steamcommunity.com/app/979310/discussions/0/3085508296776140100/?ctp=12 - read the whole thread ... the developer is full of lies and is only one to blame. We should not support their future projects.

2 years ago

GOG has its own launcher and is excellent (GOG GALAXY) , also disjunction has achievements on GOG Galaxy, i don't understand the complaints about this game ...

2 years ago

For some odd reason, there are people who don't consider a game worthy unless it's on Steam. I have games on GOG and Epic that I don't own on Steam and I don't see the issue with having them on different sites. There are options like Playnite on PC (or GOG Galaxy for mac plebs like me that can't use Playnite) that allows you to see your entire games library in one place.

Having said that, I paused this month because I have Civ 6 base game for 2 years now and haven't even opened it. I am the worst. lol.

2 years ago*

Yes. The weird fixation on having all the games on Steam is weird. I don't mind having games on other platforms but I wish they would optimize some of the clients out there. I really dislike the performance that Epic Launcher has on my system. Very laggy.

On the other hand, GoG Galaxy is quite good but I really don't understand why their account linking/sync keeps breaking for the PS Store.

2 years ago

Yes! I like GOG Galaxy, but it does the disconnect thing with Steam for me and have to redo it every few months. I blame the large Steam library though haha.

2 years ago

You know, you might be correct. I have the same problem every few months and have to disconnect and then reconnect.

2 years ago

Another excellent launcher is Launchbox. You can import your entire steam, gog, epic, uplay and origin library on there, and better yet it is extraordinarily customizable unlike GOG and Steam. Ridiculous amounts of customization. I highly recommend it if you haven't heard about it before.

There is a free version of the program which is fantastic, but obviously the paid version is better, but optional.

You will also suffer now of the disconnection issues that comes with GOG sometimes. You can also place your music, movies on there as well as ROMs if that's your sort of thing.

2 years ago

While I'm not strictly Steam-only, I admit that I do prefer having Steam keys to redeem. Why? Because the vast majority of my games are on Steam and I tend to forget that I have games on other platforms. Also, I do like the community side of Steam, with the activity feed, screenshots, etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I could understand disappointment, but some people seem to be really pissed off by the situation and that, I don't really get it. I don't buy the dev's explanation that they could not get a large amount of Steam keys either... as other indie games are/have been in Choices/Monthlies and they were able to deliver Steam keys. I think the publisher simply didn't want to see keys resold on the gray market. Which is understandable. Less desirable, sought-after games end up selling for pennies because resellers keep undercutting each others.. It's bad enough for devs/publishers when games are priced on Gamivo and the likes for less than their sale prices on legit stores, seeing their games going for under a dollar must be pretty depressing. Although I'm also wondering if that gray market affects sales that much? But I digress...

Back on topic, would those angry people really play Disjunction? Let's be real, lots of them have hundreds -if not thousands- of games in their Steam libraries... most likely, Disjunction would gather virtual dust for a loooong time. And maybe some people would totally forget they even have the game. But hey... it would have been a +1 ! :D

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.