June 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 29th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 6th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sid Meier's Civilization VI - (Gift link notification)

Worms Rumble (Gift link notification)

Going Under - (Gift link notification)

Ikenfell - Gift link notification

Secret Neighbor

• Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/270579}, but this key excludes activation in Russia.

Notes:

• A GOG key is provided for Disjunction, even if the game is also sold on Steam.
  • You need to claim Worms Rumble and Worms Rumble - Legends Pack separately (they count as 1 choice)
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition is delivered as a single key
  • Disjunction - Redeem it on GOG
    There will be no Steam keys allocated! confirmed by the devs
  • 26 Feb: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock (source)
  • 01 May: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star has been restocked (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 19 Oct: Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star is out of stock again (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition 82% of 112638 Corresponds to this Store bundle 🏆 9.00 CV (as base game) sub/400092 W M L 0 $167.91
Secret Neighbor 89% of 8129 🏆 3.00 CV app/859570 W 0 $19.99
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 93% of 669 🏆 3.00 CV app/7800 W 0 $19.99
Worms Rumble 78% of 897 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1186040 W 0 $14.99
Worms Rumble - Legends Pack (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 1.20 CV app/1440191 W 0 $7.99
Going Under 94% of 1117 🏆 3.00 CV app/1154810 W 0 $19.99
Panzer Paladin 77% of 160 🏆 3.00 CV app/975510 W 0 $19.99
Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star 92% of 68 - 🏆 1.50 CV ⚙️ app/1302050 W M 0 $9.99
Desolate 70% of 5111 🏆 3.75 CV app/671510 W 1 $24.99
Ikenfell 93% of 344 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/854940 W M 0 $19.99
Paw Paw Paw 86% of 65 🏆 1.50 CV app/1037910 W M 0 $9.99
Effie 80% of 62 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/975950 W 0 $19.99

Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (corresponds to this Store bundle) is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization VI 82% of 112638 🏆 9.00 CV app/289070 W M L 3 $59.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall (DLC) 58% of 2045 (Base game has cards) - 29.99 CV app/645402 W M L 0 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 308 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/645400 W 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 37% of 471 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/512035 W M L 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 44% of 723 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512034 W M L 1 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 14% of 1102 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/512032 W M L 1 $4.99
Civilization VI - 25th Anniversary Soundtrack No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512031 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Aztec Civilization Pack (DLC) No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/512030 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 35% of 787 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV app/512033 W M L 0 $4.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 48% of 277 (Base game has cards) - 8.99 CV app/645401 W 0 $8.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm (DLC) 69% of 1898 - - 39.99 CV app/947510 W M L 0 $39.99
Sid Meier's Civilization® VI: Digital Deluxe Extras No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/521770 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Assets No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/597260 0 $ -
Sid Meier's Civilization VI Development Tools No user reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 CV app/404350 0 $ -

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $355.80

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Fistful of Nothing

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you excited to play with your new choices like a kid after getting a new toy?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Getting the choices has become a routine by now and I’m not usually overly excited about them, but this bundle feels like a win for me.
[New subscription, Steam] Regardless of the overall complaints, Humble still consistently brings light on less popular yet good games that otherwise wouldn’t get any attention.
[Maybe subscribe] With Fanatical’s recent BundleFest offering competitive deals, I’m not sure where to place my money.
[Pause / Backlog] After 1-2 good months, it was a given that the quality abruptly decreased.
[Cancelling / will not buy] What a fiasco the Choice turned into! Not much from the monthly packs fits my taste any more.

turn out we still get the 6$ coupon... thought may was the last

2 years ago

The only thing I don't like about this is the GOG KEY.

2 years ago

I really like that GOG is entering into the bundle ring. Good times ahead, I hope.

2 years ago

A normal bundle would be ok but not a mix of Steam keys with GOG keys in a monthly for me.

2 years ago

Why does that matter? I'm not trying to troll you or anything, I'm curious.

Why the difference?

2 years ago

I just like to have everything in one place/ one platform etc.

So I don't want mixed bundles of steam, GOG, Epic, itch.io etc.

2 years ago

Aha, so you're more of a steam only kind of person.

Alright, that's fair enough. I can certainly understand your train of thought on it. I am getting sick of all the various launchers and platforms we need to play our games, though I have a soft spot for gog in particular, so I am really positive about this change. That's of course just my opinion on it, but it's always interesting to hear why people are averse to such things.

2 years ago

I was using GOG before Steam to Support CDProjekt but all my friends are on Steam and in the end Steam means cheaper games and more bundles in the end so I switched from GOG to Steam a long time ago and I just want to keep it that way.

There was a time when I had about 6 different launchers for games and I hated that :P

2 years ago

Ugh yeah I really can't get behind all the 5 million different launchers we're forced to use to play games, but GOG being DRM free, and just generally reviving old games from the golden age of gaming, has made me a big fan of theirs. I don't mind paying a little more to get the game DRM free through gog (yes I know some games are more or less DRM free on steam too), but I totally understand where you're coming from. I rarely buy outside steam / gog, because of much the same reason as you listed.

2 years ago

another crap month another pause, damn it humble give me something good

2 years ago

[Pause / Backlog] After 1-2 good months, it was a given that the quality abruptly decreased.

This answer is perfect.

2 years ago

Ikenfell (RU + CIS) - sub/500217
Going Under (RU/CIS) - sub/501623
Sid Meier's Civilization VI : Platinum Edition (RU/CIS) - sub/400083

2 years ago

Thank you! 💗

2 years ago

ikenfell and going under look good and civ 6 is good because they included the platinum edition, but re-bundling secret neighbor for the billionth time... I will take the keys this month, but it definitely instills no confidence in future bundles. I won't be renewing after my sub is up

2 years ago

Secret Neighbor was never bundled, what are you talking about? O_o
It's Hello Neighbor + Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek that were previously bundled.

2 years ago

ahh, my mistake. the games looked the same to me

2 years ago

Yea there are 13 different versions of Hello Neighbor on Steam atp, and they all look like the same game just with different names.

2 years ago

Oh, you are quite right on this. ;)

2 years ago

"Oh look it's CIV again" Humble Monthly - February 2018

2 years ago

Yeah, I'm mad at this thing. If it wasn't in Monthly already... but it was...

2 years ago

At least i didn't had those two big dlc but meh... i'm gonna get hate for this but CIV IV is a bad 4X filled with bugs in it's current state.

2 years ago

Can I ask why do you think that? It's okay that to think that, but I would like to read some reason(s).

I have played Civ VÍ for probably 50+ hours (not that much, but I think it's enough to judge the game) and I haven't encountered any serious bugs (probably forgot about any minor ones).
Can't really say anything about it being "bad" as that's your opinion and if you don't like this kind of games, there is nothing anyone can do about that.

2 years ago

Apparently latest DLC borked the game for many users, not me i stopped playing before it. Plenty of exploits (that are fixed after a while but still...)
And the game? Yeah no... I like 4X, there isn't much head scratching in that one. Don't get me wrong i played all civ games and the "call to power" games. Now they feel really bland. What is the point to play against a bad ai who needs tons of cheats to compete? All 4X eventually have to do that but in CIV it's a lot more easier to see.

2 years ago

I never encountered any bugs, and while I was firmly in the Civ IV camp for the longest time, VI is now my go-to version of the game.

2 years ago

Yeah, it has DLCs, but it's always not cool to activate the same game, just because the new edition have more DLCs...

2 years ago

Well lucky for me i guess missing that one lol

2 years ago

That was a skip (some good game, but no high wishlisted game), but see that the 6$ coupon could still work, so why not ...

2 years ago

And also i don't think that a bug, i have cancel my 6$ on may after my purchase (i was sure that coupon was off), just add a pay mode and get this message from humble bundle : https://imgur.com/a/ogufl3Z

2 years ago

Wait... So Civ 6 is REBUNDLE from Monthly from 2018? REALLY!? Just digged out where I get it from. Bruh. I don't want to get the same game again. If I wasn't getting this from Monthly, maybe it would be okay. But it's literally like they never give that game (second time), because I already got one from them.

I'm not mad that "this bundle is bad". It has some interesting games in it. But I don't like rebundling stuff, especially in premium bundles like this one. And they rebundled it from another Monthly, which was the previous version of Choice. Though the key will be getting a lot of dust.

2 years ago

Consider it Civ6 DLC bundle.
But all fans of civ already have dlcs

2 years ago

This should be literally in regular Humble Bundle. So people would actually get what it if they want it. And not use Humble Monthly/Choice subscribers like a trash bin for game keys that they don't know what to do with.

2 years ago

That's a hard skip from me. I mean, sure, civ6 platinum edition is neat and all, but I still haven't played civ5 past the 10 hour mark, so I'll never play it anyway.

The other titles seem really weak. Am I missing some hidden gems on there?

2 years ago

Hmmm... nope, nothing in this bundle is truly appealing to me. Ah well, money saved. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 years ago

For those wanting to play "Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse" on OS's older than Win10, refer to this solution below...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7800/discussions/0/5312531598984937656/?ctp=3#c5312531598985254951

2 years ago

Another hard pause, Desolate & maybe Worms would be decent to pick up, but the rest is not worth it, so nope no.

2 years ago*

Care about the Worms game, it's " real-time, arena-based 32 player cross-platform combat" with the peak player number of 19 for today - it's not like the old ones.

2 years ago

Yeah, I noticed that later...just gets better and better don't it :P

2 years ago

Instant pause.

2 years ago

Since the $6 coupon still works and I want Civ VI, seems like a good deal to me!

Also, Ikenfell was on my wishlist.

2 years ago*

Yikes,Worms Rumble bundled that fast?

2 years ago

No one is playing it.

2 years ago

Seems like it but then again humble choice by itself probably coudn't save any MP game. Let alone a niche one.

2 years ago

Yeah, I wish HB would just stop bundling dead MP games, or only include them in MP-themed bundles.

2 years ago

So last month I got autocharged $12 after they'd offered me $4 off for not pausing (I forgot to accept their offer.)

Today they only offered me $2 off. Great deal, Humble. You shmucks.

I would've bought this for $8. $10... ehhhhhhhhhhh.

2 years ago

Sadly it was your fault, anyway the coupons are only given if you have paused the month before, the more months paused in a row, the better the discount, also (but Im not 100% sure of this) they give coupons if a lot of people have paused that month, I have gotten coupons despite not pausing before if I try to pause mid month only during bad bundles.

2 years ago

Convert the GoG key over and this bundle is not that bad even despite the re-bundle for CiV. 6.5/10

2 years ago

Anybody has a full EU sublist?

270579 Secret Neighbor
555115 Stubbs the Zombie
407925 Worms Rumble
506358 Worms Rumble - Legends Pack
393790 Going Under
320252 Panzer Paladin
454164 Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star
191097 Desolate
268587 Ikenfell
345651 Paw Paw Paw
320453 Effie

2 years ago

2 years ago

They're constantly running some experiments under one common theme: "how much will our users bear".

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

same here, im confused

2 years ago

I couldn't find it so I clicked civilization and asked to unlock, brought me to the charge page, the problem is it unlocks the game right away. So if you don't want to reveal the keys, pick a game you are going to unlock.

2 years ago

Can't you scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "Manage my membership" and then see it in there? For me it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/eY1A2hg.png

Yours would probably say $6 if that's still a thing for you.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

if you scroll down to that section it's assuming you're doing the autopay, which by that time (june 29) your coupon would've expired. If you have the 6 dollar coupon it's only good until the 4th. So unlock it now if you want that discount.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

The unlock and pay button wasn't showing up for me either. So I selected a game to unlock and that's when the window popped up asking to charge me for the month's bundle. And it showed the $6 coupon applied to the order for me at that point.

Not sure if it's the same with others, but that's what happened with me.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Instant pause. Civ VI already bundled before, Worms Rumble is multiplayer only with a 24 hour peak of 25 players, and a GOG key.

https://steamcharts.com/app/1186040

2 years ago*

oh... this is not so good

2 years ago

No a bad deal with my 9$ deal for the third and last month, but lacks the wow factor for me.
Civ expansions for already owned vanilla
Stubbs (can't run, haven't played, what a value lol)
maaaaaybe Going Under (though ...roguelike, so maybe not)
Panzer Paladin looks interesting, but only mosly positive
Ikenfell... I guess? Somehow feels a bit icky for me but can't really place why.
Desolate .... bit too horror, but maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pawpawpaw?
Disjunction looks pretty OK

2 years ago

Why can't Stubbs run? It didn't use to work in modern windows, but it was updated recently and while I haven't try it myself yet, it should run now.

2 years ago

Did you just assume my specs? :D

Nothing that is new runs on a GeForce 610M +i3-2348M combo

2 years ago

I'm being nosey here but the my personal reason of why I feel icky about Inkfell as well is because of the voice acting tbh

2 years ago

This. I feel like the one doing the narration on that game trailer has a very annoying voice. LOL!

2 years ago

Yeah it ruins the immersion, sounds like those basic "you're probably wondering how I got here rewinds back"

2 years ago

i'm a sucker for good pixel art games, so i skim through some online playthrough and luckily it seems like the the voice acting is just part of a cringy trailer. Still a solid pause for me but i'm hoping to be able to get it from other means.

2 years ago

You forgot Effie.

2 years ago

Yes and no. It looks stunningly uninteresting so put it on ignore immediately.

2 years ago

Yeah it's the meh bundle topped with a rebundle from 3 years ago. Not exactly wow material.

2 years ago

Thank you Humble for making the Pause so easy.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.