Details on the deal here but there is other GPUs that you might be able to find the deal on. Pretty much just add GPUs to your cart, and you will find some have have 11% or whatever off. Then you can use a coupon on it for another 30$ off.
(YOU MUST ADD ITEM TO THE CART TO SEE A DISCOUNT APPLIED. Every item has a different discount percentage)

Picture below is an example of what I got. (Deal is probably even better if you are in a place with no tax)

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm guessing this is a US only deal? ;_;
Been thinking of upgrading my entire setup so this would have been nice ;_;

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Technically correct, but 'GPU' is regularly also used as the abbreviation for 'graphics card' instead of GC / VC / etc

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

I just bought a 1050 Ti 4GB for like 109 or something. Comparing them both now...

6 years ago

out of stock already.

6 years ago

GTX 1060 ARMOR 3G OCV1 is still in stock, which imo is the better one anyways.

6 years ago

I own the 6gb version of that card and it has served me well so far.

6 years ago

I been eyeing the Armor edition for a few months. Was planning on getting the 6gb one, but at 175$, I figured the 3gb will be good enough. I can always sell for a decent price next year if I want a new better GPU.

Wanted the armor edition/gaming X because of the feature where the fans don't go on unless it's a certain temperature. No idea why more cards don't do that. lol

6 years ago

The first one was the better deal which made me consider it, but my original plan was to buy a 1070 anyways once the Zotac Mini goes below $300. I just need to be patient. It is future proof for a few years especially for 4K and VR gaming. In the meantime my gtx 760 can still play most games except the most recent ones at high setting.

6 years ago*

A low (or null) quantity offer just to get referenced in social media...

6 years ago

3gb? ewwwwwwwwwww

6 years ago

It's better than my 5 year old gtx 670 2gb. lol

Edit: Also there were like one or two deals involving the 6gb as well.

6 years ago

Fun fact: the Geforce 1050 Ti provides basically identical performance to the Geforce 680, and the 1060 is about 80% faster then that. So yea, it's a nice upgrade :)

6 years ago

Is it? I thought it was on par/slightly weaker than the gtx 670.

6 years ago

Check the video I linked, it does a comparison of the 1050 ti and 680.

6 years ago

Im confused ... so basically the 1050 is bad ?

6 years ago

Well, I wouldn't get a 1050 (Ti or regular) unless you were ok with performance on par with a high end card from 2012. But I was just trying to point out how nice of an upgrade the 1060 should be for IgotElbows.

6 years ago

3GB is quite alright. Most software and games can't really utilize the video card RAM anyway. (on the other hand, it's handy for modding and bigger open world games as well as some render software.)
As for the performance. Nvidia cards work like this. 680 is almost the equivalent of 770, which is basically the same as a 960, which is actually slightly better than 1050. So basically, if you have a 680, a 1050 is not a good investment.

6 years ago

Well, if you have a 680, the only real reasons to get a 1050 Ti would be the significantly lower power consumption and extra vram. But yea, the regular 1050 would be a bit of a downgrade.

6 years ago

Not even that great of a deal, I bought 1060 6GB for 220€ over 6 months ago.

6 years ago

Deal active still

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.