A game I've enjoyed playing myself, something to consider if you see something worth picking up at Indiegala.

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) 82% of 3,471 reviews 🂡 2 $14.99

Indiegala Store
Bonus giveaway (ended)

View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

As owner of the game, how would you rate the game?(Poll Requires Games to Vote)

View Results
⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Well, perhaps a good time to take it for a spin if you have the time. :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

i bought it and haven't played yet ><

6 years ago

I can't play it. Everytime the fox dies, I can't stand to its death sound, it makes me too sad...

6 years ago

Don't let the fox die! T_T

6 years ago

I played it last year and beat the main game and the DLC in about 4 hours, 3 hours for the main game and about 1 hour for the DLC while taking my time. I didn't do any of the co-op though. I really enjoyed the game as well as the DLC and I highly recommend both. The devs put a lot of time and effort into the game and it shows. I used an XBOX 360 controller to play the game so I'm not sure how it plays with anything other than that. I rate the game no less than 4 stars. It's definitely a nice bonus if you are spending the cash on Indiegala anyways.

6 years ago*

I didn't like the game. It's advertised as a puzzle-platformer, but neither the puzzles nor the platforming are any challenge (with the exception of the tail-end of the Foxtales DLC, pun intended). Most of my deaths were when my AI partner screwed up and got itself killed. Plus, it's not a very good co-op game since the puzzles involve one character doing stuff while the other sits and waits. Honestly, the game only works if you're trying to get someone who has never played video games before into games.

6 years ago

I think both me and my partner screwed up a lot of times, and died unnecessary when we played the game

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

...fair point.

6 years ago

Thx m8! Bought some games for this game now :)

6 years ago

I realy enjoyed the game. I found the story lovely and intriguing. But what even better then the game, where the stories from/about the real people/culture. You learn a lot from these

6 years ago

Great game, shitty DLC tracking (haven't been able to enter any game+DLC giveaway because having the base game automatically restricts you)

6 years ago

It's a good co-op game. Played it with my son (though haven't finished Foxtales yet). Can't vote because it's on the family account, but I'd give it 4 stars.

6 years ago

Finished it, thanks to this post. Turned out we were at the very end of Foxtails. It's a part we stopped at the last time because we had a hard time getting away from the giant mouse, but this time we ended up finishing it in less than 5 minutes.

6 years ago

I voted 2 stars. It wasn't bad but ... here's my short review ... down voted because people disagree I suppose

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Won the game on SG, from entropia. I played singleplayer and overall loved it. How many stars is 8.5/10?

6 years ago

4 I guess.

6 years ago

4.25 stars! To make a poll with even more options would be a bit overkill? :P

6 years ago*

Won the game here on SG ages ago. Finished it and absolutely loved it. Definitely a 5-star game.

6 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Reforced.