This is an userscript. It gives you an ability to browse steamgifts faster and more comfortable. Check out the screenshots!!

Note: This script is no longer under active development! PR-s for bug fixes are welcome!

Please Bump! 😀

Steam Group
Bug Reporting

If you like it please donate:

Steam

Browser addons:

You have to install one of them before you install the script!

The userscript:

After you installed the browser addon that need for you. Just open THIS link and click on [Raw] button the browser will automatically offer you to install the script!

Features:

• Add Enter button every active giveaways (list, real-time update)
  • Display chances for every giveaway (list, also on entered ga page)
  • Endless scrolling (with a lot of additional features)
  • Fixed header
  • Jump to top button at the bottom right corner
  • Update point every 60 seconds
  • Options
  • Hide entered giveaways
  • Automatically display images
  • SGv2 Dark Theme support
  • Advanced comment editor (with emoticons)

Authors:

• Nandee ( Programmer )
  • Pele ( Tester )

You can find the full change log at the top of the source code.

Final notes:

The script isn't under active development since i'm working on my first game I don't really wanna spend so much time on this project. Although I'm trying to do my best to keep it up to date. There some things that not contained by this script. Like features which request other pages when the page loads or manage a database in the background to keep the data fast and safe. I wont implement any feature like them in the feature for reason. I wanted to keep it as fast as possible. if you want features like this there is a lot of userscripts which can bring you them. Most if them also compatible with ESG. Small and creative feature requests and bug reports still welcome. Just keep in mind i might won't be able to implement them immediately.

Screenshots(2016. 05. 12. - Outdated):

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Firefox 52 ESR here, on a (very) old XP machine. Greasemonkey works as expected if you downgrade it to version 3.x. Stupidly, the option not to update the (Greasemonkey) extension seems to be ignored and once an update comes out it gets to the latest 4.x version and the problem starts all over again. Switched to Tampermonkey, not only works flawlessly but also feels much more lighter and responsive. Thanks for the tip!

6 years ago

Works great, thanks!

6 years ago

I forgot to tell you guys I've made some experiment what i'm sure of that this wont be ever compatible with the new Greasemonkey. It would just need at least half remake and i'm not willing to do. It can be still used with Tampermonkey so I think its fine. If there is someone who already know what changes has to be made to make it compatible, and willing to help just send a pull request on github.

PS:
Pledgie stopped its thing so i will remove their link from the userscript and the thread/steam group etc. soon. I won't make a similar account anywhere else. Thank you all who decided to donate.

I'm stopped visiting the on site daily basis. I don't think there going to be new futures in the near future. I see other scripts slowly taking ESG's place. I know a lot of you guys still using it. I'm still willing to do my best to keep it compatible.

6 years ago

thank u <3

6 years ago

2.4.3 (2018. 02. 22.)

• Removed Pledgie links
6 years ago

Funciona. Gracias!

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

Sorry if this is mentioned in FAQ but what does mean this green progressbar on points/level section?

View attached image.
6 years ago

It indicates how much you need for the next level, when you hover on "Level 4" label it shows you a number it should be around 4.1 or 4.2 when the green reaches the right you will be on the next level

6 years ago

Nice script, i like it. I had the same question with the green bar. Now it is clear!

5 years ago

Thank you!

5 years ago

ty

5 years ago

Awesome thanks a lot for this script :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Thx for the great tool, but can you pls add the option to one-click-hide the games?

5 years ago

ESGST has all of the features this script has and much, much more (including one click hide)

5 years ago

Installed it (Tampermonkey) and it did nothing. Actually the SG page looks like nothing happened at all.

5 years ago

ESGST has hundreds of features and by default enables none/only a few of them. The main change you should see after installing the script is an ESGST button on the navigation bar. Here you can search for features you are interested in and enable/disable them.

View attached image.
5 years ago

I guess it is little abandoned now, but please I know with your knowledge and using existing code for a comment code I hope you can easily add second discussion part (deals) on the left. Now only half of comments section are moved on the sidebar. Or someone else can do it:)?

I like this extension as it has options i need and no 1000 other not needed functionalities ( and i used to it too) :). i only missing deals discussion section on the left...

5 years ago

I installed it some days ago - nice filters - but now I have to click twice to permanently hide a game when before I only had to click once. It's annoying, how do I disable that?
(I use Tampermonkey)

5 years ago

Loving it! Bump! 😀

5 years ago

Disabling this script today. It's been freezing my Firefox everytime I open the main page of SG.

5 years ago

Well done, thanks!

5 years ago

Love this add-on <3

5 years ago

Yea. I still use it (even tried alternative). It is almost ideal for me (it is not overloaded but has most needed features). Only would like one change regarding discussions sidepanel but i guess it will not happen :).

But i use some other scripts like Group info hover, Rechart, Steamrating (and recently also useful "is there any dea datal" and add link to sgtools)

5 years ago*

Actually I do agree with the discussions tab, I disabled that feature though, so also no infinite scrolling for me, but I think it's better this way.

5 years ago

ty

5 years ago

was this updated recently the skin that i use broke today

5 years ago

trying

5 years ago

thank you

4 years ago

Stopped working for me =(

4 years ago

I checked its working fine

4 years ago

Actually it was Tampermonkey that suddenly stopped working for some reason, sorry. I closed the comment on GitHub, forgot to do it here.

4 years ago

massive mega bump for the filter

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.