This is an userscript. It gives you an ability to browse steamgifts faster and more comfortable. Check out the screenshots!!

Note: This script is no longer under active development! PR-s for bug fixes are welcome!

Please Bump! 😀

Steam Group
Bug Reporting

If you like it please donate:

Steam

Browser addons:

You have to install one of them before you install the script!

The userscript:

After you installed the browser addon that need for you. Just open THIS link and click on [Raw] button the browser will automatically offer you to install the script!

Features:

• Add Enter button every active giveaways (list, real-time update)
  • Display chances for every giveaway (list, also on entered ga page)
  • Endless scrolling (with a lot of additional features)
  • Fixed header
  • Jump to top button at the bottom right corner
  • Update point every 60 seconds
  • Options
  • Hide entered giveaways
  • Automatically display images
  • SGv2 Dark Theme support
  • Advanced comment editor (with emoticons)

Authors:

• Nandee ( Programmer )
  • Pele ( Tester )

You can find the full change log at the top of the source code.

Final notes:

The script isn't under active development since i'm working on my first game I don't really wanna spend so much time on this project. Although I'm trying to do my best to keep it up to date. There some things that not contained by this script. Like features which request other pages when the page loads or manage a database in the background to keep the data fast and safe. I wont implement any feature like them in the feature for reason. I wanted to keep it as fast as possible. if you want features like this there is a lot of userscripts which can bring you them. Most if them also compatible with ESG. Small and creative feature requests and bug reports still welcome. Just keep in mind i might won't be able to implement them immediately.

Screenshots(2016. 05. 12. - Outdated):

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thx!

8 years ago

wow, that [NEW] label is pretty useful, thanks!

8 years ago

some problem with addon
it makes endless on discussion, but i see only page 1 even if there is 100+ pages

p.s. on geviaway i able to see 2 pages

8 years ago

hi, there is a problem that is not appearing "next and previous" for the cause "endless scrolling "
first image activated the "endless scroll" and does not appear.
second image disabled and appears.

View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago

I've already know about that.

8 years ago

2.0.1 (11-17-2015)*

• Fixed point updater in options
  • Colored menu icons
  • Fixed auto scrolling in table based pages
  • Added auto scrolling to comment based pages
8 years ago*

Entered on giveaway still missing .... is not updated, shows me 1 page, and the same in "gift won and send gift"

8 years ago*

I know about It but I don't know what's the problem so I need a bit more time to figure it out :)

8 years ago

I can't reply to people in threads with more then one page. Clicking on "Reply" does nothing.

The comment box for the thread itself is placed right bellow the thread's post, above all comments in the thread. There's "Submit Comment" and "Cancel". Pressing "Cancel" does nothing. I assume that's why I can't make replies to people.

8 years ago

• fixed multiple pages problem
  • fixed comment reply
  • [FREE] giveaway mark
8 years ago

still can not turn the pages in section creatend and entred

8 years ago

Thanks for the awesome script, was wonder if it is possible to get a EA = Early Access tag for those games that are on EA?
Cheers, thanks for the updates.

8 years ago

I'm planning to request game data from steam (like trading cards, early access, etc). But It will takes for a long time for me. I don't know when it will be possible.

8 years ago

You could like host it in a server (refresh that info once a day, or just the changes) and then our plugin would request to that server

8 years ago

Please, add possibility to see all mass giveaways and your script will be a best!

8 years ago

Would it be possible to implement endless scrolling as 2 different toggles for giveaways and forum/trade dicussions?

8 years ago

"Hide Entered Giveaways" feature no longer works for me. I'm using Firefox, have it enabled of course, but when I enter a giveaway it doesn't go away like it used too.

8 years ago

Also broken in Chrome.

They're hidden after a refresh, but are no longer hidden immediately after entering.

8 years ago

Same on Opera.

8 years ago

Also having this problem in Chrome. Hoping there's a fix so I don't have to try a reinstall and manually hide 1200 games again.

8 years ago

Same here

8 years ago

Both http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/created and http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/won don't work anymore cause of the endless scrolling. They won't show anything past page 1.

Also: endless scrolling for discussions doesn't work when you follow a link like this one: http://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/DGQQyaP

Just like many others I'd also prefer endless scrolling to be for the main page only and not for discussions, etc.

8 years ago

+1

8 years ago

+1

I've made the script disabled on specific pages because of that problem.

Instructions:

• Click on Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey icon
  • Click on ESG script
  • Enter settings
  • Look for "User Excludes", click on "Add"
  • Add - "*.steamgifts.com/won/*" (without quotes) in the popup and click OK
    Do that for each URL that doesn't work right.
    Hope that helps. Just a temporary solution, for me at least.

But I hope that Nandee will disable those problamtic pages endless scrolling soon while still maintaining the script functions.

8 years ago*

Are you using Firefox or Chrome? I'm using FIrefox and adding user excluded pages does absolutely nothing. I even tried setting them up in different formats nothing worked.

8 years ago

Here's what I did and it seemed to work. Also, just copy and past the entire url and not just some of it.

View attached image.
8 years ago*

I'm using Chrome. Worked without any problems in it. Although I haven't tried FF but it should work either way. I hope CourteousKnight comment helped you.

8 years ago

Nice script ! :D

8 years ago

Finally got it working by using original GreaseMonkey instead of scriptish (no idea why I ever switched).
hats off :)

8 years ago

First time ever I see a changelog that starts from the oldest version up.

8 years ago

Damn, so awesome. Where's this script been all my life? :D
Only thing needed now is to still blur out entered GAs.

8 years ago

any chance to make active discussions font a little smaller?

8 years ago

something that would be helpful is a setting page that let you choose what you want to infinite scroll. I personally don't like the inf scroll on threads and it would be nice for me to flip a switch and turn it off with out turning off grease monkey.
Please and Thank you

8 years ago

Hi there. Great tool, three things:

• The descriptions when clicking on the page symbol (description button) are hard to read... something is wrong with the font.
  • It would be nice if the description button wasn't there, when no description is found. Though I assume, that would increase page load dramatically?
  • I would like it if the description button was bigger and nearer the Enter button, or the description could be seen right next to the game image without clicking on it. This way, I still have to click on the "thread" to read the description. Sometimes, neat little gimmicks are hidden there.

Using Firefox 43.0.4 on Windows 8.1. Screen resolution is 1920x1080.

8 years ago

The addon is only downloads the description when you press the button. It's just don't know that before. It just can't show al the descriptions becouse It would take a lot of time to load.

8 years ago

Sorry guys for disappearing, I'm learining directX so I have a lot of things to do. Next week I will try to fix the remain bugs. And maybe I will add some new features too :)

8 years ago

2.0.3 released

• Fixed giveaway hiding (no page refresh) (Thanks to JoiNNN)

My to do list for the next days:

• Fix endless scrolling on every page
  • Make a box at a corner to switch to an custom page when you use endless scrolling (Not in order)
  • Adding chances to entered giveaway's page
  • Make a feature to turn on/off endless scrolling on different pages
8 years ago

Awesome, was gonna suggest the ability to disable endless scrolling on discussions but you're ahead of the game. I have another suggestion, a customizable button on the menu that you could add custom links, such as discussion threads or whatnot. Even if you had to edit the userscript manually, would be a cool feature.

Other possible ideas: integration with SGTools, an option to use them when creating a new giveaway. Add a link on the giveaways created page to automatically send winners their key, instead of having to open the page and click the button.

Anyways, great script. Thanks for making and maintaining it, it really improves the user experience!

8 years ago

thank you soooooo much

8 years ago

Thank you it's awesome!

8 years ago

When Endless scrolling is Disabled, the first page is ok
but from the 2nd page, it shows all SG, not which I setting (chance: 1%-100%). As the filter is broken from the 2nd page.
FF 47.0a1 32bit, ESG 2.03.

8 years ago

Same happens to me. It doesn't even work on page 1 of wishlisted games for me, only on page 1 of "all giveaways".

I hope this is still being updated T_T

8 years ago

Awesome script! Thanks!
Is there any way to disable the "Enter" button for games I already own?

8 years ago

You shouldn't even be able to see those if you use the Sync option from time to time.

8 years ago

You're right. I had the option set to "no" for "hide games I already own".
Thanks!

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.