Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

City of Chains TX?CX-V??JH-IJCCY ? = W

4 years ago

actually this is no surprise, the key's ninjaed. :/

4 years ago

Opened another pack today, got Age of Wonders III, 7 packs, 4 free games and 0 I want ^^

Am to lazy to make a giveaway for it, anyone here who wants the game?

4 years ago

If I remember correctly Humble Bundle gave it free recently.
Since we are all "loot boys" it might be easier for you to find someone on normal forum threads.

Maybe you can post your question here:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/hK2kQ/orphan-keys-drop-thread/search?page=148

4 years ago

Nah, will leave that here for a while and if nobody responds I will see what to do next, but thanks anyway

4 years ago

Well I don't actually know how much I would like the game and how much i would play it, but it seems interessesting and I would certainly give it a try.

4 years ago

Good enough for me ^^
Hope you will enjoy it :)

4 years ago

Thank you very much kind sir :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

BigDiamond

4 years ago

4 years ago

no matter :))

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

4 years ago

15 diamonds, 1000 coins

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

After redeeming this code I decided to get a 2k lootpack and got extra 5 diamonds, so thanks for the code

4 years ago

4 years ago

I just got Witch it from a goldrush pack. Does someone if there is some restrictions on it ? Barter.vg tells so ...

4 years ago

I've traded it 3 times with wins from Lootboy without any issues. It's a high value game.

4 years ago

Thanks. I missed 2 deals because I was not sure of the key. I think I'll accept the next one I'm interested in.

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

SS: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

4 years ago

10 SS:

• Steam 10$
  • Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
  • The Red Solstice
  • Oh My Gore!
  • The Last Tinker: City of Colors
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Fist of Jesus
  • TransOcean: The Shipping Company
  • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
  • Fall of Light

Bonus Pack:

• ZanZarah: The Hidden Portal

Total inventory value:
$154

Submit:
Don`t waste you money on Lootboy /

4 years ago

At least you got lucky 10$ Card and Fall of Light (never bundled game WL by many) and not too bad some other games too.
You should be happy not complaining lol

All I got was all free games from my 5 pack :( Really unlucky today.

4 years ago

Don`t waste you money on Lootboy /

Sounds like those packages were bought with IRL money.
10$ paypal buys you 10$ worth of bundles
10$ Steam money buys you 10$ worth of games on the most expensive platform for anyone not having regional pricing, and still for a few with it.

A mixed-review unbundled game doesn't really offset it, especially if someone needs to bother with trading to get any value out of it besides giving it away for others. ( One can buy it for less than 3$)
It could have been worse, but at the end of the day it's still a loss.

4 years ago

I bought 10$ paypal too and wasnt even close to @Humme luck, a few GOG, a few ** (free) games, some tank games. Only highlight: witch it

4 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. :( Always read what are people getting before buying. Same with any lootboxes, including Fahaticals

4 years ago*

Yeah, I am one of people that doesn't have regional pricing. I live in almost 3rd world South east Europe Balkans country with low salary and still have prices in Euros, even when we aren't part of Euro. No one even uses Steam here but pirates games. And I still think Steam has very cheap discounted games you can get on sale for 10$ alone. I never spent more than that at once on sale.

And if he willingly made a decision to spend 10$ while seeing and reading the games and stuff other were getting and the Lootboy description then getting that same ammount digitally that he can spend on Steam/ and would have spent at some point anyhow is the best imaginable outcome and damn well lucky. Not a loss imo at all seeing how we got at least one great game + 10$ back.

I agree Lootboy shouldn't be spent money on, just think his experience and draws don't match his final statement the best as he got a good outcome.

4 years ago*

the best imaginable outcome and damn well lucky. Not a loss imo at all seeing how we got at least one great game + 10$ back.

An emotional approach is not really the best course of action, when writing "best imagine outcome" for a tradeoff that doesn't even reach equal buying power while repeatedly namedropping wishlisted games. It's okay that you would like it, but it is not a good trade in this case.
(Literally, getting ONE wanted game with the 10$, or 50$ is a better outcome. See? It's easily imaginable, even seen in the topic multiple times)

Meanwhile the HB RPG bundle had 6 objectively great games for 4 or 5 bucks. And not a mixed one, costing 3$ alone. Then Fanatical still has the build your bundles and others for 3-4$ for 10-ish games to pick from instead of lootboxing with Lootboy.

One dollar on HB can buy a 3-game tier 1 bundle whenever you want. 10$ paypal worth multiple times as much as 10$ on Steam because you can spend it on any good deal on any site (even including Steam itself) - while Steam's 10$ is limited to one store, and no bundles. Currency fluidity outweights the "7$ paypal for 10$ Steam money" trade, and that is when one considers Fall of Light a worthwhile title to either trade to get the ~3$, or counts it as 3$ saved for getting it.

4 years ago

Let's not mix apples and oranges.

Lootboy packs are gambling just like Fanatical Mystery games or any lootboxes. And gambling rarely pays off.

I'm just saying it's like buying 10 scratchcards/ lootery tickets, winning 10$ from them and saying don't buy them, they don't pay off. Like what did you expect, to win a million lol?
I said best imaginable outcome because odds of winning a 50$ in Lootboy pack are extremely low. No emotional approach involved just simple common logic and rationality and odds and simple math. ;)

4 years ago*

I just don't get it why you keep slightly changing subjects. Nobody was comparing apples and oranges, neither questioning whether Lootboy is gambling.
Winning 10$ that is only usable in one store and sacrificing 10$ that is usable everywhere is not equal. in two days HB can give 5 of your wishlist games for 10$. Or on Amazon. Or you want to buy a lamp. Or literally anything that can be bough with Paypal on the internet. You're stuck with your steambucks. Even if wanting to spend on games, having the opportunity to choose where and when to spend it is a valuable thing.
Also best imaginable (outcome) literally means - best imaginable . Not an arbitrary line between extremely low unknown chance and "more than extremely low unknown chance".

just simple common logic and rationality and odds and simple math. ;)

Incredible how often these are used as the trump statements after there were no maths involved, the logic is cherry-picked.
You wanting that game makes it more valuable for me, enough that you told someone who was disappointed by their purchase that they " should be happy not complaining lol" while complaining about your bad worse luck.

4 years ago

I'm saying you are mixing apples and oranges because he purposefully choose to buy on Lootboy instead on Fanatical, HB... knowing that's it's a gambling site and chances are low, got a fairly good outcome and his money back and then made a statement not to buy from it, which is why I compared it to lottery.

I don't get your logic really. And yes you are mixing apples and oranges, by mentioning Steam values, Fanatical and HB, writing essays about it. People know they are getting Steam Wallet in exchange when opening Supreme Steam packs and should know that winning a good game or 50$ is extremely low.

You wanting that game makes it more valuable for me, enough that you told someone who was disappointed by their purchase that they " should be happy not complaining lol" while complaining about your bad worse luck.

I wasn't complaining I was just writing what I got and saying I was unlucky like everyone else lol. However I don't expect anything great and would never spend money on Lootboy in the first place.

I'm off to have dinner, but was nice discussing something completely unrelated with you in detail.

4 years ago*

I think she means that gambling with real money is always a bad idea (Lootboy, Lootboxes, Mystery Bundles and so on).
To Lootboy a lot of infos in this thread tell you that you will get, mostly, free games, so his 10$ were gone from the first buy and that he got 10$ + 1 Unbundled Game + 8 other ones in exchange for his money are a good result from the BAD stuff you need to expect for your money at Lootboy.

4 years ago

^This, absolutely this is what I mean. Finally someone who gets me ;) :P

This is one of many reasons why I love you and have on my WL❤

4 years ago

Damn that goes fast with the Love :-D

I am at his WL too and neutral in this discussion/conversation because i think you both missunderstood the other one or to be more exactly started from different points but mean in big parts the same.

I think he means that Packs should not be buyed with real money at Lootboy and that HummeL wrote "don't buy" is right.
Both of you think the Packs aren't worth real money. Only that you see the "good stuff from his packs" from the point of "what the packs normaly give (a lot of free stuff)" and Adam see it from "the Packs are always crap when paid".

[I am sleepy, so maybe my word picking isn't 100% great right now but i hope good enough to understand what/how i mean it]

4 years ago*

Yeah I meant because you are so rational, resolving things at every corner and helping answer questions on here :D

And yeah I meant with my side of argument exactly what you said from those 2 comments + that the list user posted might not be best example to not buy from Lootboy as it could be worse and someone (like me) by seeing just this (instead if what you normally get) might think "Hey this is actually good/ not bad for that price"

I see, if that's what he meant, though some things sounded a bit rude and unnecessary to me. I normally like Adam too, and share lots of interests and am on board with him lots of times, but he just sometimes gets a bit too argumental and goes in to deep and sitetracked so this caught me off guard.

I'm a bit sleepy too, same time as in Germany. 😴

4 years ago*

Well, this got longer than intended... So I might as well start by pointing out that there's no sarcasm or ill-intent in my post, it's just me expressing my sincere opinions. You know, the internet and all that.

Garnering emotional support to spite Adam or just to get allies - whether subconsciously or not - is a bit of a low blow. I don't think you did that intentionally, though, I think you just got annoyed, and therefore less rational. You should be able to disagree with someone without taking the opportunity to sensationalize those who, to some extent, take your side. Hey, I get it. We can all get a little impassioned some times. Genuinely. But it's important to realize what's going on and to be honest about it. Now, let's try and be as objective as we can, because I don't think any of us are interested in a long heated, pointless discussions.

Adam went a bit off track in his comparison of different sites and platforms, but it was in defense of the OP, whom you told should be happy, not complaining. And then you went on to complain about your luck, and later rationalizing how you were not at all complaining. Which is quite frankly ridiculous, because you were, by any commonly used definition of the word, complaining. The OP wasn't even complaining much, all he said was to not waste your money on Lootboy. Your points about how he got lucky and how he should've known better are (even though I agree) irrelevant, and they don't invalidate anything of what's been said. Why would he use this as an example of why not to spend money on Lootboy, though? I don't know. Best not to try and read minds. To talk about which games and stores are good and which ones are not is highly opinionated stuff.

Let's call a spade a spade. You obviously exaggerated when you said "best imaginable outcome." That's inarguable, because it's far from the best imaginable outcome. Some times we exaggerate to make a point (and it can be effective when done right). But the way you used "best imaginable" and doubled down on it, even though you didn't actually mean it, just made it a false statement. Like Professor Jordan Peterson would say - "be precise in your speech." Or at least try to. We all make mistakes, after all.

None of us really disagree all that much here. IMO, it's just that your comment came off as "do as I say, not as I do" - which really rubs people the wrong way. I don't think your intention was to tell him how he should act or how to feel about his luck, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you initially only wanted to emphasize that he actually got lucky.

4 years ago

Oh, sorry, but I made this verdict because these 4 games: Age of Wonders III, The Red Solstice, Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ, Fist of Jesus were handed out for free at one time. I do not complain about my drop, but you need to understand that $10 falls somewhere every ~ 30 times. Or even less often. And... If I were to buy lootpacks for real money... Well, I would rather donate them on Steam (given that I am from Russia, it would be VERY profitable). So that... )

4 years ago

The Long Journey Home - from SS - first time wishlist from lootboy pack

4 years ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS5952072996FAA5C Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)

4 years ago

took it, thanks ;)

4 years ago

5 SS Packs

Hacknet
City Siege: Faction Island
Dirt Rally
Iron Sky Invasion
Nuclear Dawn

Bonus Pack after buying 10
Leaves the Journey (nice game but have it)

Really unlucky today, 3 free and 2 rebundled games :(

I always have terrible luck with these packs.
Never won a Steam giftcard from them yet. Was hoping for it or some nice unbundled 1C game like Haimrik I want or Franz Kafka game I have WL

4 years ago

Ah yes, that sucks, hope you get more luck next time!

4 years ago

Thank you, hope so too.

4 years ago

from ss

Hacknet
LEGO® The Hobbit™
Guns of Icarus Alliance
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Shadows 2: Perfidia
Journey of a Roach
Oddworld: Abe´s Oddysee

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

You better delete that comment, as trading is not allowed on SG.

4 years ago

Delete comment or your account will blocked

4 years ago

Lootboy used to be good, and I got many great games such as: Worm world party, Battle chef brigade and Alienshooter complete. But now it is a place where you have to pay for humblebundle giveaway games.
5 packs: Dirt Rally, Age of Wonder 3, Shadowrun, World war 2, Anna's quest
Bonus pack: Distrant

4 years ago

chances had been always the same, just diamonds are flowing slowly now

4 years ago

Yeh ,the quality went down after a while.
Seen similar happen with other websites ,usually because of greed for more profit or it just doesn't work out as a money maker.
edit:
100 diamond lootpack = LEGO The Hobbit ,ffs.
The UK site is pretty dire now ,getting to the point where it's not worth the time.
Most half decent loopbacks have disappeared for some reason.

4 years ago*

I just got Deponia (full version)
World of Warships - Diana Lima + 14 days premium + 1,000 doublons
from Summoner´s Rift Premium LootPack
Nice!

4 years ago

I have piles of various warships and tank lootcards.
A lot of them can only be used on a new account ,not stackable.
Though i haven't checked all of them tbh.

4 years ago*

Me too. Just to make clear, the "Nice" was sarcastic.

4 years ago

oh :)
Sometimes hard to sense that on the web.

4 years ago

Unfortunately, it seems, that all or at least almost all WoWs and WoT lootcards are valid only for new accounts, which makes them pretty much worthless.

4 years ago

October Edition (OE): Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!

4 years ago

Got a good one for ya'll from SS.

Shadowrun: HongKong Extended Edition
SevenThreeRET-86BH2-PBJW!

! = WHY

4 years ago

Wow! I got it! Thank you very much, Alandor43. :)

4 years ago

The code "BrasilGG" has expired!

SS: Syberia

4 years ago

Thanks! :)
I hope it stays expired this time :P

4 years ago

Wow, that sounds like you're happy when it's expired. Those poor bots who weren't fast enough enough... hehe.

No worries I get it, removing and re-adding the code a couple of times can get annoying. I'd just say keep those codes in the table for a while and just cross them out instead of removing them - that way it would be easier to re-add them. And just because folks don't say it often enough: thanks again for maintaining this thread.

4 years ago

New code MondayFunday

4 years ago

5 diamonds + 1000 coins

ty

4 years ago

5 + 500
Thank you so much. :)

4 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

4 years ago

5 diamonds + 500 coins

4 years ago

Code: MondayFunday
5 diamonds + 500 coins, I think.

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

Greetings from TURKEY!

4 years ago

Nice, got Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation from SS.🙄

4 years ago

Sigh, just blownt another 100 diamonds on SS pack, got
PC farming simulator 15, it's not even steam.. either shred it or gift it here, can't even exchange it for anything.. utter Meh
World of Tanks M22 locust crap
club cooee gamer avatar shit
LB wallpaper K, more crap
and think 500 coins.

why do I even bother?
got carried away with Zumzoom's comment, and while I was SMILING clicking I KNEW I'd get crap
I knew what to expect and still got disappointed.
If they let us BUY the games through diamonds directly, like say chrono.gg does I'd be happier and/or wouldn't complain
but I just hate this mistery random shit, 9 out of 10 you wont get not even something decent.
Don't get me wrong I do apreciate the effort OP does and everyone sharing the codes they find,
but it's been spiraling down for quite a while now.

The quality is way way down. I'd much prefer if they limited the amount in exchange for better odds, else it'd be soon a time in which there'd be no sense in even trying
It's downfall has long ago started, sadly..

EDIT: just to (further) prove my point, bought yet another amazing pack, this time the October one, this is what I got (almost the exact same shit that I got 2 hours ago in the SS pack)

View attached image.
4 years ago*

That's bad ,considering it's a SUPREME STEAM lootpack ,especially if you're doing those diamond tasks to earn your diamonds.
Even the worst ,similar type of website, gives you a steam key for some game.

4 years ago

Its called supreme steam lootpack because you have a chance to win a steam digitial gift card. Not because you will always get steam games.

4 years ago

Thank you Sherlock :P

4 years ago

Some people think its called supreme steam because you are supposed to get steam game with every pack. Seemed like you where one of them when you said similar websites gives you a steam game and wrote SUPREME STEAM in all caps. :)

4 years ago*

Well ,you could see why people would think that .
But the devil is in the small-print.
To be fair ,it's pretty much like all their lootpacks.
The odds of getting the top prize linked to the name of the lootpack is very low.
Though originally the reason why the SS packs were so popular was because you always got a steam code ,or steam wallet if you were really lucky.
That is not the case any more .

4 years ago*

The quality drops constantly since a long time and it isn't worth the lifetime.
If you aren't happy with the stuff you get then spend your time at other sites that give more or spend it for complete other things.

4 years ago

Luckily I'm not spending a lot of time, aside of what it takes to read comics, read & place codes and clicking the treasure hunt thingy, no tasks since my region is severily lacking and those which are presented, might never even reward you. Based on comments here and personal experience. (LB and before that Tremor, gamehag or something, most of those tasks are shady or fake so..)
I get what you're saying, but you can't 'spend it for complete other things', that's precisely part of what I was complaining about, it's either (crappy) packs coupled with terrible luck or ... just keep'em...

View attached image.
4 years ago

It = your time

Maybe it was unclear

4 years ago

Code BigDiamond expired

4 years ago

Thanks! :)

4 years ago