Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where exactly is the advent calendar, not seeing anything on the website - is it mobile app only?

4 years ago

It's obviously removed for peeps outside of Germany.
It's not exactly a calendar but a special Advent LootPack. It contains one measly Diamond and some coins and a coupon for MeinDesign. Not worth the effort if you ask me.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

SS: literally got nothing

Demolition Company – Gold Edition: Visit the Giants Shop.?? Now enter the code and the product will be unlocked for you.
Nonstop Knight Starter Pack (worth 10€): mobile game iap
DOFUS: Hapony & Clomane: says "ankama" account.??
World of Warships - Diana Lima + 14 days premium + 1,000 doubloons: classic lootboy joke

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

SS:
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Save One More

4 years ago

already had a game on account
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Your personal code
GWK2E-2HK0Q-BQ4KC

4 years ago

Code: blackl00t expired

4 years ago

Thanks for the info :)

4 years ago

I don't know guys... Those lootboy's quests are weird as hell (I think it's like 5th time in a row). So quest steps are:

• Select a character.
  • Play until you reach Lvl 2.
  • Make a screenshot of your Character.
  • Uploade the screenshot here and enter your ingame username.

Played a bit longer reached level 4 - sent screenshot of window with char (you can access it from the game menu) and correct username
Solution rejected.
OK...
Created new char, reached level 2 - screenshot of char in world + username
Rejected... Comment "I was unable to identify character" 0.o
Once again... Created screenshot of my char before entering the world - level clearly visible, same visible username.
Rejected... Comment "Your registration was not clearly recognizable for me"
What do they want from me? :E

P.S. New attempt - screenshot with German UI localization :D

4 years ago*

The selection of lootboy staff must be random and therefore the response you receive is also random.
Mine was rejected three times before being approved (same screenshot). Try again and again...

4 years ago

Thanks. I think the same - It look like some stuff don't know what they need to do with the info they receiving from users.

4 years ago

I've send screenshot with popup with message "You reached lvl.2!"
Then I saw that must be opened character screen on the screenshot, but quest was completed...

4 years ago

My screenshot was rejected too :(( “Reason: Your registration was not clearly recognizable for me. Please read the instructions in the Quest LootCard carefully - and try again. Maybe it will work then? Good luck!”
I took a shot in the main menu where my character, name and lvl 2 were very clearly visible. I did everything they asked for and there is no reason for a rejection. I don’t understand what else do they want :((

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Good point!
It seems that they find flimsy pretexts just not to give 35 diamonds, which is stupid because it’s only 35 and not 3500.
All they will achieve after rejecting normal screenshots is that many people will not participate in any of their events like that one ever again. Too much hassle for just a chance of getting a small reward.

4 years ago

All this trouble and used time for 1/5 or 1/3 (?) free game...

4 years ago

Yeah it's BS. I'm going to go back and just read the comics because they're fun and redeeming a code from time to time to be disappointed by a supreme steam pack every month or so.

4 years ago

1st try, in game shot - rejected
2nd try, in game shot with character selected and character window opened, my character name and level was on the screen in 4 places, rejected, said they couldn't recognize my character name
3rd try, screen shot of my character selection screen before entering game, success

4 years ago

He-he, so random rejects/acceptence - that is why it's called quest :D In my case they finially accepted screenshot from char selection screen with German localization :).

4 years ago

How did you set German localization?

4 years ago

Open game launcher > Settings > General > choose language you want

View attached image.
4 years ago

Thank you very much! And congrats on your screenshot being finally accepted ;)

4 years ago

You are welcome! Thank you!

4 years ago

What do you guys doing with useless cards? I don't want to shred as they're all worth little coin and some people can benefit from them. Post here?

4 years ago

Sure, you can post here and then shred the card. Maybe you'll make a happy bot or a ninja will grab them.
You can also shred what you don't care about. I usually make GAs but only with the cool games I am not interested in or I already own.

4 years ago

I was shreding all the way but i stopped when i see Zula thing. I was working in a gaming industry (Voidu) and its in-game currency was selling!

But now i look at it, it's probably shitty. Anyway:

Zula Europe - Mercenary Pack: C{{zero}}NES[s-İ&x)AK

4 years ago

DOFUS: Hapony & Clomane: (nambırnayn)FKGRBCT68MFEV(nambırfayf)T

Dofus: Pacman-Set: TCAFG4XGNS[iki]M[üç]DT

Seafight Starter Pack: SFTW-FVM()-VMCZ-RB9K

Skyforge - Silver Prize Pack (NA): SF3229SINA8BF8HYQP1TQ67{REALTIME}G

WAKFU: Tofu Costume: PT8NGM(BEN-???)6FV7AS4

Project Zero Deaths – Free Sneaky Goblin "Grouch": S👍a👍aG4QGA6Z

Dragon Lord – Starter Pack: deF3TX7_Xxamond_8Hx

4 years ago

One man's trash is another man's treasure. You never know, right?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I think someone should make another thread just for sharing these kinda stuff

4 years ago

Sooo... the Advent pack thing is over already? Never saw one for December 2 and since it's December 3 by now, I'm assuming it's only in selected regions.

What am I going to do with my free ad card and free diamond?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

lol nah probably a legal thing.
But if you do read this, Lootboy... get your act together! 😜

4 years ago

Day 3: 500 Coins, 1 Diamond, a Wallpaper and 50% off on "musterbrand"....

4 years ago

can u give me a link of day3

4 years ago

thank u

4 years ago

ERROR
THE LOOTPACK HAS NOT BEEN FOUND.

4 years ago

Region restrict

4 years ago

fifaallstars

4 years ago

Thanks!

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

20 diamonds 20k coins

4 years ago

Thank you!

4 years ago

Thanks! Gives 20 diamonds, but I didn't pay attention if it gave gold

4 years ago

Thanks, added :)

4 years ago

Expired

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I don't see a new quest. Is the Advent calendar over?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I only see the Rift quest, so i think my country was excluded. Thank you! Bye.

4 years ago

Ingame screenshots are disabled, windows 7 print screen function doesn't work with this game. I don't know if i'm going to find a way to make a screen here.

4 years ago

Just run the game in windowed mode

4 years ago

Thanks, it worked

4 years ago

So I got Battle vs Chess from SS and I wanted to see if giving it away would give some CV but the game doesn't pop up at all when searching for it. Can anyone explain why that happens?

4 years ago

Check Vs Mate

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tJzux/check-vs-mate-battle-vs-chess-same-game-two-different-titles-and-only-the-first-in-giveaway-list

It is the same game.
Check Vs Mate is its the name in North America, Battle vs Chess is its the name in rest of the world.
~answer from Support

4 years ago*

Oh lmao. That's confusing. Is it still okay to make a giveaway for Check vs Mate? They have different app id's and I want to be sure I won't break any rules.

4 years ago

Hello seNs666.
http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tJzux/check-vs-mate-battle-vs-chess-same-game-two-different-titles-and-only-the-first-in-giveaway-list
You should select Check Vs Mate. It is the same game.
Check Vs Mate is its the name in North America, Battle vs Chess is its the name in rest of the world.
Have a nice day.

Based on this ticket and especially this part: "You should select Check Vs Mate." I'd say yes.

4 years ago

Okay, thanks! Let's hope everything will be free from trouble then.

4 years ago

SS: My Name is You

4 years ago

Danger Zone:

Bounty Train

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

anyone knows as to how you can complete tue Super Miner Trip task at the Diamond Bonus Wall? it says to reach player lvl 20 but theres literally no player level to speak off and I looked everywhere..

4 years ago

I guess that it means mine shaft level. I'm doing it right now and only two left to upgrade. I will let u know if i get rewarded or not after making.

4 years ago

would be appreciatetive for the info ^.^

4 years ago

dimasun is correct it's shaft lvl...I tried that and get and Orange hero on Clonevolution recently...it's the only two games I've failed to get compensated for and found impossible to do within their timeframe without spending cash on VIP for Clone...the mine game ,there's just no way. I spent 45 dedicated days and was still probably a few days away from hitting 20. I was doing it without raising my mine prestige though or knowing how to activate the boosts until like week 3(touch the little circle above the warehouse manager's head for boosts)...so maybe it is possible. Good luck to ya both.

4 years ago*

hmmm, i see

well for what its worth i got multiple shafts up to level 20 and still nothing so idk whats going on. Im gonna contact the survey provider support whenever it lets me and see from there.

I sure do wish that the tasks description were slightly more specific though

4 years ago

well, just contacted SuperSonic and they denied my support query claiming that I did not fulfilled the survey requirements.

Yeah, no shit when they arent even precise about what am i supposed to do but as far as I can confirm, its definitely neither shaft or elevator levels as i had them very much over lvl 20 and nope, no dice. If only Supersonic Ads actually started to curate their partners or make sure the tasks are actually possible to complete but i guess that would be asking way too much of them

4 years ago

Dang I'm sorry to hear it, I know it's so frustrating. I don't know what else they could want leveled , maybe mine prestige? I never raised it because who wants to start back over from scratch after opening shaft 11 or such? Maybe they want the Ruby and Diamond mine at a certain level too...maybe they want that weird tech tree filled in all the way? Too many variables without an apt description of requirements!! Look at it this way, at least you didn't get rewarded and open up Culling of the Cows 7 times. That stinks but at least you started a discussion that has shown everyone not to waste their time on that particular game. Wonder how dimasun fared? Guessing no diamonds either.

4 years ago

To be fair im more upset about how Supersonic Ads seems to do zero check on their partners and on the legitimacy of the offers than anything.

As right now it seems to me that literally any random joe company can partner up with SCA to have their apps featured, even if the app is bogus/ literal rogueware and promise diamonds for tasks that never get paid out or cannot be completed to begin with.

An even extreme example of that (albeit this was in the Treasure Room section of Diamond Quest that is handled by OfferToro) a VPN app that asked you to sign for a free trial. All fine and dandy....until you spot the fine print letter that says that after the 3 days passed, you will be automatically charged 430 dollars(!) a week(!!!).
I wish i was kidding but this was actually a thing and a very obvious attempt to scam people who have a credit card/ other payment methods attached to Google Play, because no legitimate VPN provider worthy of that name will charge home users this much cash a week.

Im all for doing a bit of work in exchange of diamonds but if Lootboy/ Supersonic Ads/ OfferToro cannot be arsed to do a bit of quality control over what kind of companies they let in, i will think twice before wasting my time with them. And cases like those (especially the VPN one) hurts the credibility of all those companies involved at the end of the day, because whats stopping any rogue app developers to push their apps there?

4 years ago

I don't know if anyone's ever had this issue or mentioned it...but I keep many games in my account to giveaway in the future, I have 2 in particular (Worms:Revolution that I got ages ago and Little Kite more recently) that when you click to reveal the key say "Could not find a reward of the requested type." So from now on I will reveal all keys first and then sit on the code.

4 years ago

I've had this happen to me two or three times. Just wait a few days and then click the Reveal key button again. It always gave me a key for the same game, without having to contact their support. I guess, they get notified, when this happens and a game's keys are out of stock.

4 years ago*

Oh well that's a relief that I'm not the only one but it's been several weeks since I noticed. :\ I think maybe the just don't have anymore to stock.

4 years ago

Other users recommend open cards after get, because keys has been ended.

4 years ago

Tryed to buy a new diamond quest after the RIFT one was completed. Got a new pack for a WARFACE quest. Don't know if im supposed to warn people here.

4 years ago

Thanks but I've tried to do the same and...

View attached image.
4 years ago

Sorry to ear that. Guess I was lucky then.

4 years ago

Did you finish both Rift quests? I'm waiting the response for the second one to see if i can buy the Warface quest.

4 years ago

yes, the screenshot and the level 2 character.

4 years ago

I did not get the Warface quest too.

4 years ago

Got Warface quest too.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Guess They only pick the special ones for the quest :)

4 years ago

FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "MONDAYOMG" HAS EXPIRED

4 years ago

4 years ago

State of mind from SS

4 years ago

U are Nazi?

4 years ago

Nope but my real initials is SS😬

4 years ago

SS:

1. Tropico 4
  2. Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
4 years ago

Wow, nice.

4 years ago

Best of:
Felix the Reaper

4 years ago

Sounds like the jackpot

4 years ago

I am not sure, it's a 5 euro pack. But I think it's nice since the game is quite new.

4 years ago

Supreme Steam:
Randal's Monday

4 years ago

Best of:
Unrailed

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.