Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

3 years ago

thanks.

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks.

3 years ago

Thank you! Added to the list :)

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Finally a new code. :o Thanks.

3 years ago

SS:
Theatre of War 3: Korea (STEAM)
Wallpaper O
Wallpaper V
Wallpaper Z
Call of War: World War II Starter pack (mobile)
750 Gold

3 years ago

RAETSEL - 5 + 1000

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

TY!

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :3

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Code has expired.

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

SS: Munin (Steam)
and some other garbage

3 years ago

What is the Special Lootpack (Wall of fame) for 500 diamonds?
Does it include a game?

3 years ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/HG3F2Cw - looks like no games, just a bit of vanity.

3 years ago

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

SS: Girlfriend Rescue

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thx.

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Thank you! Added :)

3 years ago

REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "RAETSEL" HAS EXPIRED

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

3 years ago

Have one question, hope someone can reply. Been a while since I used lootboy, started following thread and doing daily comics last week, but gota ask things changed a bit, lookint at thread, people mostly focusing on saving diamonds and using that for packs, what about coins, should I save them for when they put a game or use it for 2000 coins packs in hopes to get some diamonds from there. Also I been playing Genshin for some time now and I have seen that around month ago lootboy was dropping primogem codes (was that from Genshin pack, if there was one, or it was random card from some other pack, and does it still drop, what pack I could go open to test my luck and try to get Genshin codes)

Thank you in advance for any info and any replies, and many thanks to OP and everyone who is updaing and helping to keep this thread updated.

3 years ago

For Genshin codes, it's in the 2k coins packs, maybe 1 code in 25 packs.

3 years ago

Thanks, will be on lookout for when people report if codes are dropping, to be sure.

3 years ago

Coins are pretty much useless. I would save them for one of those rare events when they actually put up a game or something (which can be quite expensive like 250k+ coins), or grab that itch.io game they're offering, if that's your thing. It is possible to get a small amount of diamonds from those 2k "trash" packs, but I've never gotten a single one even when spending several hundred thousand coins (with the exception of during events). Not sure if they still drop those Genshin codes, I had one in inventory which seems to have expired now, but I think it was from a diamond pack.

3 years ago

Thank you for reply, I will keep eye on if people start reporting drops of Genshin codes and then see what to pull.

3 years ago

The last big one was 500k coins for Death Stranding.

3 years ago

Depends on how you define "big one", because they only had like few copies total for Death Stranding and only in Germany. I remember it was sold out within a few minutes. The last pack for a Steam game was "Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice" for 150k coins.

3 years ago

By "big one" i mean big game. I did not know about Leisure Suit Larry.

3 years ago

(5x) Supreme Steam Premium LootPack:

• Earth 2150 Trilogy;
  • State of Mind;
  • Caravan;
  • Faces of War;
  • Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior.

Gold Rush Bonus LootPack:

• The Franz Kafka Videogame.
3 years ago*

You do not have permission to view this giveaway, since you have been blacklisted by the giveaway creator.

Why? LOL

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Because of something written in another discussion here on SteamGifts.

I believe people can get better and rethink the actions as the time goes by.
Am I maybe the "wrong" here? Anyways, sorry for bothering you and I hope you have a great day.
I did remove you from my blacklist.

3 years ago

Hey -- I bought 10 of the 2000 coin packs today to burn through some coins...

I got a card for 3 Lootboy diamonds.

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

goodstart2021 expired

3 years ago

Thanks! :3

3 years ago

can someone send me a code to black desert mobile costume pack if you drop it? I removed it by mistake ^^"

3 years ago*

38B0658CB2EA43AC

3 years ago

thankies, i really needed some more stats for last boss :3

3 years ago

Apex pack : KnightShift

3 years ago

New diamond code: ROG5

3 years ago

Thank you!

lootcoinBonus: 1000
lootgemBonus: 5
3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Thanks.

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

3 years ago

World War III: Black Gold
4D?H3-RIB@T-FPH@R ?=9 @=Z

3 years ago

Ninjad ... thanks for a chance, belive me better to make giveaway privatly insted of posting like that... or ask who wants it ( sorry for saying its just my suggestions )

3 years ago

SS: IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

3 years ago

what does SS: xxx mean??? Are you giving away this game?

Because i try win this game since so long time. And it would be a big pleasure if i have the chance to get it now for free!!! ;-P

3 years ago

This means that Raven2424 purchased a Supreme Steam Pack and got IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946...
If you cross the fingers maybe Raven2424 will send you his key :D

3 years ago

yep his right

Sadly I already activate it to my alternate account, maybe next time if I got a still spare cd key of it will try to message you GeneralX0

3 years ago

bought CSGO premium pack, no steam game cd;key?

3 years ago

you arent guaranteed a steam cd-key from any of the lootpacks

3 years ago

yeah i c, my bad

3 years ago

its all good, no worries ^^

3 years ago

SS: 5$ Steam Gift Card

It used to give me 5€ - this time it redeemed as 40 hk$ (4,26€).

3 years ago

Same I had a while ago. Since Steam changed the gift cards stuff and LootBoy had to adapt, things are like that now. I got a $20 which were HK$160, converted to €17.34 when redeemed. I guess they decided getting HK$ cards was cheaper for them, at least for EUR users. And congrats, ofc.

3 years ago*

what are hk cards?

3 years ago

Cards in Hong Kong Dollars. The prize as it appears in LB inventory could say "$5 gift card" but it's not in US dollars but in Hong Kong dollars, which automatically convert to your currency when redeemed.

3 years ago

So now they will give you always the cards in hk despite your currency?

3 years ago

Dunno, but that's what seems to happen for people at least in the EUR zone. Maybe other regions have other currencies.

3 years ago

So doing the math you lose 74 cents on a 5€ gift card,1,76€ for 10,3,52€ for 20 and 8,79€ for 50.
On brand Lootboy greediness strikes again.

3 years ago

The alternative is users receiving a gift card that they can't activate on their Steam account, so losing 74 cents > 0 value at all. It's because of https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/fLrRZ/new-regional-steam-wallet-code-rules that happened a few months ago.

3 years ago

I'm aware of the rule changes,it just sucks having to go through 3 different currencies (USD->HK$->€) and end up with less that what you were "promised".

3 years ago

From our perspective, yes, the change objectively sucks. From the Lootboy perspective, they would have to invest more from their pocket to keep delivering what they promised even after that rule change. Considering investing more isn't a priority for them, they either have to make us do more things to reach those 100 diamonds (as seen on other sites, and it sucks) or they do this workaround where we get 74 cents less. In my opinion they chose the better option.

3 years ago

No doubt about it,maybe I was wrong to call them greedy in this instance.I just lumped in this issue with other choices that LB does that are inconsistent and make little sense.
Examples of those are packs,offers and the amount of daily diamonds varying not only from browser to mobile,but also from region to region and from country to country within the same region.Another thing is them switching to Itch.io keys for their 20k coins offering,which I imagine is cheaper for them to acquire than their previous Steam offers.

3 years ago

It makes sense when you realize LB relies on the same providers for offers as the other sites like Gamehag, Opium Pulses, Tremor Games (that shut down) etc. That's why they treat browser or mobile different and other countries too. LB is just the middleman between those offer providers and us. But you noticed correctly, over the years it's been a steady decline for this kind of business.

3 years ago

I don't think that greedy is the right word but you realized it below by yourself.

LB give
$5/10/25/50 out
AND
5/10/25/50€

So they deliver more often the correct ammount OR more.

I had 4x wallet drops (25 together). 2x were declared as $ and 2x €. From the $ ones were one in €, so i got a bit more as promised. From the € were one in HK$, so a bit lesser as promised.

I think they buy the wallet where they get it cheap and buy in bulk. I don't see that they only buy HK$ wallet because my last one were in normal $.

In general are all "freebie" sites give lesser and lesser and it is very easy to see that it started much before Corona and i see a coherence between that and all the black sheeps that i know that use 30 accounts and bots to grab at freebie sites (the most extremest one that i seen had 163 accounts). They aren't sooo many but the damage that they did are extreme.
Chrono, indiegala daily freebies, kinguin freebies and so on got all destroyed because of that people that are greedy like hell to farm games for a few cents earning from the cards. It's disgusting
And yes, all this "generous" people are, mostly high level, users at sg.

3 years ago

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav (GOG)
http://www.gog.com/redeem/XCB8F33700C319AC76

3 years ago

"This code is currently being redeemed by someone."

3 years ago

Been like that since 4 hours ago, just give up.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.