Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I just got a golden rush pack with 4 cards with a steam key and 5 dias in it. Is this the one that comes after openning 10 packs right? My first time =)

3 years ago

Yep ,i get them occasionally ,seems to be that one you get after 10 packs.

3 years ago

3 years ago

CSGO: Bounty Train

3 years ago

Question SS pack give up to $50 Steam giftcard but CS:GO pack have up to $100 does the drop rate different or something?

3 years ago

Drop rate is the same - very-very rare :)

3 years ago

You should also keep in mind that the premium loot in the CS:GO pack also contains useless wallpapers and stuff.

3 years ago

Oh nice, Thanks for info dood~

3 years ago

February Edition 2021: TransOcean 2: Rivals

3 years ago

Don't you guys love it when SS gives you a game for GOG?
Lootboy is getting worse and worse.

Supreme Steam and I got Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG). At least it worked and activated the game.

What's next? itch.io games in Supreme Steam packs?

3 years ago

Still could be worse. Like sale coupons for Epic store.

3 years ago

Oh that would be a nightmare!

3 years ago

I wouldn't mind getting cyberpunk 2077 for GOG in a SS pack.
What's the problem with non steam games exactly ? Supreme Steam does not mean you'll get a steam game, just that the premium drops are steam digital gift cards.

3 years ago

I just prefer to have my games and achievements in one place not in 4-5 different launchers :)

Just like I love to keep my PC clean so there are never more than 15 icons on the desktop :P

3 years ago

Feel the same way. If i ever get 1 of those origin codes, i may end up switching to gog galaxy

3 years ago

You got a GOG game? Lucky, I got a game (Knights And Merchants) that was given away for free a thousand years ago, meaning it had no value. Oh, and I already had it in my library.

Maybe the Dota 2 lootpack is more obscure, meaning more chance to get a Steam card, but I am not sure about it.

Worst thing is, is that the YourSurveys task is awful and got stuck at 78 quality score, because the damn surveys always disqualify me before I even answer anything.

3 years ago*

yeah i got gog game keys too last week

3 years ago

I kinda get your disappointment... but at the same time, it's not like you paid for that SS pack. As someone else pointed out, it's called Supreme Steam because you have a chance to get a Steam wallet code. It's pretty well-known that Lootboy gives games for other platforms. Was that your first non-Steam game?

Better luck next time, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 years ago

Yeah 1st time not Steam game in this pack. I didn't know there are non steam games in supreme steam packs :/

Yeah we don't pay for SS as long as we don't think our time has the same value as money :P

3 years ago

SS: Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret
VWWMH-J5DRC-H98QN

3 years ago

Someone activated the key and didn't even say "Thank you" to you. Okay, I'll say it myself. Thank you <3

3 years ago

This is not an interesting game and I did not expect any gratitude for it. But I'm still very pleased, thank you too)))

3 years ago

Anyone getting duplicate keys recently? I have never had this problem before except for the well-known problematic drops like Bedlam and Jasem. However, I just got duplicate key for Dead Age (SS Pack) and right after that the same happened with A New Beginning - Final Cut (The Gold Rush Bonus Pack).

3 years ago

I have not had any duplicates as of yet from my SS that i have redeemed. But then again i have only opened about 6 , so that's really of no help since that is a small sample size. Just wanted to chime in.

3 years ago

I got a duplicate code of Joggernauts from SS Pack week ago and I contacted them via the form on site. In 1 hour they send me an email where they ask me to send a screenshoot of my key activations in steam. I was like WTF because I already add this screenshoot in form but OK - I add this photo again and write them something like "see? I don't activate any keys in 3 days and i bought ss pack 2 hours ago". After this I waited for 4 days and then I got an answer that they are sorry, they asked for exchange for a new one and asked me to wait couple of days. Today is a 4 day and I'm still waiting :)

3 years ago

I got 2 duplicates as well for the first time

3 years ago

Also got a duplicate key from SS last Thursday. Got a reply from Lootboy to provide a screenshot of my key activations on Steam on Saturday and since then nothing. We'll see.

3 years ago

ive had a few dupes from lootboy and only open 7 packs. at least 2 maybe 3

3 years ago

Same here, 2-3 days ago, for the first time (Supreme Steam, code for "Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning").
I contacted support to let them know, but so far I haven't received any answer...

3 years ago

UPDATE: I received a response some hours ago. I was asked to send a screenshot of my activations on Steam for confirmation (even though I already sent them a screenshot showing the error the first time).

3 years ago*

I used to get duplicate steam keys before but those all seemed to be for the same small pool of "problematic games" (I cant seem to find the exact name(s) of them, sadly)

3 years ago

esport5 expired

3 years ago

yup u right :(

3 years ago

3 years ago

is this new M.A.R.S.
LootPack
?

3 years ago

It's been around for several days... Maybe more than a week, can't recall.

3 years ago

It's access to the beta

3 years ago

Wild West Story: The Beginnings
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/wild-west-stories-the-beginning/download/
7hSP1kNxuZZeaDjQx4TDJDdA9Jw23-pS8U12WeCB54ZY7Tip5JmNYxKN5

A Game of Changes
https://immanitas-ent-gmbh.itch.io/a-game-of-changes/download/
vBayeEs6fNY6nTzYrK2MJDdA9Jw23-3Pwi6GYM4ftUP56ahYf5L6DxYa

3 years ago

Thanks, took Wild West Story

3 years ago

Code esport5 expired

3 years ago

New code: Captain5
5 diamonds, 1000 coins

3 years ago*

thanks

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thanks!

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Thank you(*p'Θ'q)

3 years ago

Thank you

3 years ago

Thank you.

3 years ago

thx

3 years ago

Thanks! Added :)

3 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

SS: Psycho train

3 years ago

Genshin Impact - 50 Primogems
6A6SEBUUS7Q5
9TNAXSUCTP9R

3 years ago

SS: Age of Wonders III

3 years ago

SS: Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
Genshin Impact - 50 Primogems: QTNAFSUVBJP#
# is greater than 4 and less than 6

3 years ago

Genshin Impact Codes:
8A6AXA??CGL5
VS7TFB?VCY49

The question mark is D

3 years ago

thx <3

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

3 years ago

Nice, I suppose...
Congratulations! x)

3 years ago

Hi LootGirl xD

why did you got there 57 packs?

what`s it worth to you?

3 years ago*

YS7SFAVDGAYR

Genshin Impact - 50 Primogems

3 years ago

I got a US$ 10 Steam gift card today from Supreme Steam pack. Those diamonds were worth gathering.

3 years ago*

congrats!

3 years ago

Likewise yesterday, seems like its our lucky day haha

3 years ago

how can I earn more diamonds on that site?

3 years ago

Do Dollar steam gift cards here redeemable to another country like Argentina maybe?

3 years ago

Nope(

3 years ago

A bit of clarification for you since I pulled a 10 dollar gift card yesterday from Steam pack:

Lootboy Steam gift cards are "global", meaning that they can be activated in all countries,but the value will be adjusted to your Steam client regional currency equivalent amount when applied to your Wallet balance.

So while Valves policy of "Steam Wallet codes cannot be applied if your currency is different from the card's one" still exist for the commercial Wallet Cards out there, in Lootboy's case they seemed to have found a happy middle solution for this,

3 years ago*

If I am not mistaken, even in the Steam itself it is written about this, that the currency will be converted.

3 years ago

Some months ago a lot of codes were not working, usually in South America. Lootboy then send new codes for these people with HK currency and it worked.

3 years ago

Hey mate thank you for your information :). But, if im buying HK Steam Key will it top up my wallet (to my Argentina wallet) :) thanks for your kindness.

3 years ago

Those gift cards have a "global" version? How?

3 years ago

Not sure if the cards specifically are global, but Lootboy claims in their description that the wallet codes they have are global, that is.

3 years ago

oof, i don't expect my comment welcome so many ppl who are great and commented with proofs. Thanks for everyone of you who are telling me to keep using lootboy. Deeply thank you guys. i got No Hesitation now for Season tickets subs. Thank u everyone!

3 years ago

Nice, was just last week when I was all over this place asking if lootboy is dropping Genshin primocodes, well with new 1.3 Genshin update looks like Lootboy got some codes in 2k coin pack, got 2 codes, too bad only that you use only one, have so much coins... (gave other code to friend)

In anycase very happy, if anyone from looyboy is reading this, thanks for getting genshing codes.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Thanks but dont know anyone, I already gave friend that play Genshin, but maybe someone here will reply to you.

3 years ago

Genshin Impact code - 50 Primogems:

fiveSsixSX?U?24sevenR

? = A

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

REDEMPTION LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED, THE CODE "CAPTAIN5 " HAS EXPIRED