Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

2 years ago

opearation battle pass: 2 day airport madness 3d
buy cs go pack and what do you think fell - airport madness 3d
wtf lootboy?????

2 years ago

you can thank the greedy multi-account users for this downgrade, they kept abusing the system and now everybody is getting worse rewards

2 years ago

they stopped giving steam games it seems

2 years ago

I got a Steam game a few days ago (Effie).

2 years ago*

ik u guys saw my comments
i only use 5 accounts and delete them after
now i am currently get only itch io games like u ;p

2 years ago

the normal amount of accounts to have is 1, which is significantly less than 5. The damage is done, it does not matter if you "delete your 5 accounts after". The only upside to this situation is that you're getting only itchio links like us honest members

2 years ago

are u gonna cry for 3 days ?

2 years ago

I always wonder: If someone is doing this on other sites, aren't they doing it here as well?

2 years ago

My experience with thousands of black sheeps is, that nearly all do the stuff they do on one site on any other site too if they are able to.
When i catch them here then they do often, the same on other sites too or because of other sites they come into my focus and the sg site is then only a sidequest in the hunting process^^

Of course we can't say it is the same in this case because we would do calling out if we have evidences or not and i am sure we avoid that.

2 years ago*

you also have multiple account on other sites?

2 years ago

yeah, right now i'm saving up diamonds until I see people commenting that there's actual steam games

2 years ago

Got Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae from the steam pack. They haven't stopped giving steam games

2 years ago

SS:Overlord II

2 years ago

SS: Deponia (GOG)..

2 years ago

I'm not sure HOW I got them, but I appear to have 3 copies of Sacra Terra and one copy of Airport Madness in my inventory.

I think I got them from the new, weird 2000 coin contest packs -- I just don't know how I got that many. I did earn ONE set of 4 runes/sigils/whatever and redeemed for a pack in which I received one of these...

Was there any other weird special coin pack that appeared in the last week?

2 years ago

i got 3 copies of airport madness in 3 straight days from that pack... it seems that they want to get rid of these games so bad.

2 years ago

Three times Sacra Terra here ;)

2 years ago

Are they there that they stocked them in a million copies?
...although if you erase unnecessary games, they run them in 2 circles...
...then we will save up inventory ...
...they will run out sometime...
I hope.

2 years ago*

5 copies of airport in 5 straight days :( wtf!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

I got 4 times Sacra Terra and 4 times Airport Madness, but I think I had some before, so they're not all from that "Operation BattlePass" pack. I also noticed a pattern: after getting to 4 glpyhs, the pack would give me no more glyphs and I'd always get itch.io games. Which is fine with me - at least I am not tempted any more to try my luck with the Batlle Royale premium pack (to get enough glyphs for that 400 diamond reward).

2 years ago

I have a theory as to why a lot of copies of Sacra Terra and Airport Madness drop from the Operation Battlepass packs.
Those 2 games were among the first itch.io giveaways that LB did (get 1 game for 20k coins),after they switched from giving away Steam games.LB might have expected to shift the same amount of keys even with the storefront change,despite Steam having a bigger userbase than itch.io,so they overbought.Now they're likely sitting on a bunch of unclaimed keys and they're using these packs to flush them out.

2 years ago

Maybe they have more control on their itch.io games than on Steam, and they can create claim links at will.

2 years ago

The itch.io games are much cheaper for them as the steam ones.

2 years ago

yeah... I think they buy like 6 millons copies

2 years ago

I don't know if they bought 6 million copies but i know that shops get often 50k keys for a game.
And normaly without a problem more when that ones got sold.

I assume on itch-io is the creation of keys/links not more complicate as on steam.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

CS:GO pack - Battle vs Chess

2 years ago

Tutti5 expired

2 years ago

Travel5 expired

2 years ago

XBL pack: The Bureau XCOM Declassified

NEFG4-ZXEK0-D0(em)(pee)(aitch)

2 years ago

Gone, not me.

2 years ago

Battle Royale - WRC 5 FIA World Rally Championship (steam)

2 years ago

Wow, congrats!

2 years ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/614c710d8d034a001b6cdd51

Diamonds Quest
LootPack
499c

Diamond Quest: Fruity Loot
Puzzle fun awaits you and LootBoy in Fruity Loot. Show your skills with this 2 level quest. LootBoy rewards you with up to 40 diamonds.
This quest can only be completed on mobile.

Play until level 20
Take a screenshot

2 years ago*

Thanks for the info.

2 years ago

Do you know how long it takes to approve the screenshot?

2 years ago

01 days 20 hours 17 mins from now

2 years ago

Ah I thought they were like other sites, that you complete the task and within minutes of sending the capture and approved it.

Then I will keep waiting.

Thanks!

2 years ago

Oh my bad. I want to sleep and read a little wrong :) Different tasks - different time. Maybe a minute, but there have been a month

2 years ago

1 or 2 days

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

received 20 dias for playing and submitted app rate screenshot for another 20 dias

2 years ago

Drakensang Online – Expert Pack (worth: €150) : DS?TA-K?7RC-YUF3-VQB?6 remove the ?

2 years ago

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition (steam)
/XRsIF/

2 years ago

Operation BattlePass LootPack: Airport Madness 3D
I now have 2 in my inventory. Submitted a contact for a duplicate win.

2 years ago

I've tried that, they'll tell you to share with your friends.

2 years ago

If so, then I will let them know my time is best spent elsewhere if theyre going to give me something that I already have.
And will tell others about my experience.

If everyone who gets a duplicate Contacted Lootboy and politely let Lootboy know that its unacceptable, they may change.

2 years ago

I'm waking up that Lootboy is a waste of my ttime while they make money off my time.

Hey,

sorry for the problems. Of course, it's annoying, but unfortunately it can't be completely ruled out that you receive a game twice. Unfortunately, we can't offer a replacement in that case.

2 years ago

wth is wrong with you you get free games for doing nothing and you complain...

2 years ago

I wouldn't bother to complain about what I got in a 2000 coin pack. I probably have 5 or 6 copies of the same game now. They're generally crappy rewards anyway. It seems like everyone are getting a few of those glyphs, (I got 4) then the rest are itch.io codes for one of two games. The reward was the 40 diamonds you get for the glyphs. Then again, others might have been luckier with that. lol.

2 years ago

I've gotten several of the same itch.io in a row haha. If you collect these packs every day, you'll get a few more than 2.

2 years ago*

WOOOOW, please award me :)

Got Airport Madness 3d 5 times in a row :D

How happy I am!!

2 years ago

Not here. I just keep getting Sacra Terra...

2 years ago

Is there any worthy loot packs that you can buy with coins?

2 years ago

Right now there's this one: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/614c710d8d034a001b6cdd51
Except for quest packs the coin packs are mostly worthless. Your chance of getting a diamond out of them is miniscule.

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

Minuscule is a relative term. I usually get close to 5 dias from opening a batch of 25 regular LootCoin Packs.

2 years ago

Dias?

2 years ago

Diamonds.

2 years ago

Each diamond is "worth" $0.01 that you collect 100 and gamble on something that is "worth" less than $1
Surprised Lootboy is allowed to run a gambling website in the EU.

2 years ago

Should I shred the fortnite glyph cards before the offer ends? I didnt even get to 4 so I don't know what to do with them.

2 years ago

I don't think a few hundred coins are gonna worth anything, so maybe just exchange them for glyph and hope a surprise final glyph sale...?

2 years ago

You can spend your time getting more worthless duplicate itch.io

Each diamond is worth $0.01, how much time are you spending for each penny and then get something worthless?

2 years ago

You're right, but I don't really spend time watching ads unless I'm doing nothing, I usually wait for codes.
If the game ends up being something I don't want, I just give it away since people who collect games do want those.
I've personally never gotten itch. io games from diamond packs, though.

2 years ago

I know when we open the 10th pack, it will give a bonus pack right?
But is that anyway to know currently I am at which pack? Is there anyway to see something like "6/10 pack"?

2 years ago

No, there is no such info visible to users - it's internal information (server side).

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Be aware, that during events bonus packs often drop event cards as the main prize (so right now they are possibly dropping 4 or even 1 point BattleRoyale Glyph LootCards). I'm not sure, if the content of the bonus pack received is determined at the time of receiving it or opening it.

2 years ago

You cannot get the Battle Royale Glyph LootCards in the Gold Rush Bonus Packs. You can only get them in the Battle Royale Premium LootPacks. The Promotion is also ending Today. I'm sure that it's received because last Promotion (Summer Games) you didn't get the LootCards from old Gold Rush Packs.

2 years ago

and in the Operation BattlePass Lootpack*

2 years ago

Sorry, but you are wrong. I don't know, what the chance was, but exactly during the Summer Games as a main reward from a Bonus Pack I have received a totally useless for me Bronze Medal (2 points) - reported here.
OFC, I can't be sure, if this can happen as well during Battle Royale event, but personally I will be careful about getting the Bonus Packs during events.

2 years ago

ok Thanks

2 years ago

if you are opening your packs you can go to inventory after opening one up, then refresh the page.
You'll see the unopened packs on the top.

Also, sometimes the bonus pack also requires a refresh before you see it.
Hope that helps

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

I have a Guns of Icarus card if anyone wants it

2 years ago

Is it a game key for steam?
I would like to have it.

2 years ago

Yes it is a steam key.

2 years ago

May I have it?

2 years ago

Oops sorry I forgot to post it lol. Enjoy

BWG08-KFXCB-VA4R0

2 years ago

Activated, I didn't get it.
Not sure if someone else took it or it was duped from the start.
Btw, it is better to do DM in this kind of case.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.