Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Anyone bought Alien: Isolation from the no-brainer store? Is it a Steam key or some other platform?
(The other 3 games are Steam keys)

2 years ago

they removed the yearly and 6 month subscription option. was so close to pulling the trigger

2 years ago

Solve to get Gorky 17's Steam Key:

Charmander's number in the national pokedex.
First letter of the blue Plusle,
First letter of the evolution of Mankey,
Bulbasaurs's number in the national pokedex minus one.
First letter of the last evolution of Mareep

First letter of the pre evolution of Noctowl
First letter of the evolution of Growthlite
First letter of the legendary dog that it's not Suicune nor Entei.
First letter of the evolution of Haunter
First letter of the evolution of Magikarp

First letter of the pokemon nº392 of the national pokedex.
Squirtle's number in the national pokedex.
First letter of the pokemon nº727 of the national pokedex.
Venusaur's number in the national pokedex.
Charizard's number in the national pokedex minus 6.

2 years ago*

Solve to get Dream Pinball 3D's Steam Key:

Charmander's number in the national pokedex minus 4.
First letter of the pokemon nº313 of the national pokedex.
First letter of the last evolution of Scorbunny.
First letter of the pokemon nº491 of the national pokedex.
First letter of the legendary dog that it's not Suicune nor Entei.

First letter of the electric evolution of Eevee.
First letter of the pokemon nº131 of the national pokedex.
First letter of the plant type starter of Johto.
Charmeleon's number in the national pokedex.
First letter of the legendary bird that it's not Articuno nor Moltres.

Wartortle's number in the national pokedex.
First letter of the evolution of Wooper
First letter of the fire type starter of Johto.
First letter of the pokemon nº249 of the national pokedex.
First letter of the last evolution of Larvitar.

2 years ago

I tried, but got an invalid product code message. Too lazy to search for mistakes. Was fun tho, never realized how complex this whole pokemon thing is.

2 years ago

Someone got it, thank you anyway.

2 years ago

5 more days of No-Brainer Halloween BOO!Pack: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/v1ShFbG
10 more days of Battle Royale Balenciaga LootPack: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/7ih8BAN

2 years ago

Hi, the games from No-Brainer Halloween campaign are out of stock for good or is there a region lock? =/

2 years ago

Just bought one yesterday.

2 years ago

Same here. Gives me an error message when I try to get one :(

2 years ago

what game are you trying to redeem?

2 years ago

Outlast

2 years ago

Was is steam key?

2 years ago

Most likely, but it didn't work. It game me an error message saying "this item is not available".

2 years ago

I just got the Town of Light and it gave me no error. It activated fine too.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago*

Brains gave me another itchio code -- anyone want Shuyan Saga?

2 years ago*

A question for next time, when they have the promos of guaranteed credits when purchasing a pack of 10 or more. Can you get those more than once, or are they limited to one guarantee per promotion?

2 years ago

You can buy as many 10 packs as you like, you get each time the credits (as long as they have enough stock, never saw them running out tho), it's not really worth it tho imo, you won't get the invested money back most of the time, I only buy them with dias

2 years ago

Thanks for the info. And yeah, I'm not planning on purchasing them but I have around 4,000 diamonds, so I was thinking when was best to use them.

2 years ago

Maybe you will like this one? Guaranteed $5 Steam wallet for 700 diamonds. https://www.lootboy.de/loots/616e7ead78f2e6001a7063b0

2 years ago

you have to be a season ticket holder though

2 years ago

That's not worth then.

2 years ago

That's is the best way to spend dias imo anyway, just wait for a promo you want and spend them then

2 years ago

Chicken Shoot Gold
EJY(7-1)J-(8+1)33(5-5)Q-QBRXX

2 years ago

Already gone

2 years ago

Knights and Merchants steam key --> LHKQG-GIYEH-7MENDY without the letter N

2 years ago

Already gone but thanks.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Can someone tell me why I get an error message "This item is not available" when I try to redeem Outcast for the No-brainer promotion? Is it out of stock?

2 years ago

I tried to get outlast too, it says in the page that has 3 left, but when i try to get it returns with an error. Are you from europe? Probably has a region lock and people outside europe can't get the outlast key

2 years ago

Yep. Same issue here. I'm actually from India so it's likely an NA-only deal. Got Town Of Light instead. Only about 20 remaining,.

2 years ago

Maybe the multiaccounters have farmed all available keys.

I know, at least, from one that, have again 200 accounts+
I will report the person, today, again to LB and hope they can limit the abuse a bit + give me again a bounty hunt reward :-D

2 years ago

Hmm I suppose it is quite likely that the "3 remaining" was just a glitch. Although that does bring up the question how there are still 800 copies left for Decay: The Mare. Oh right it's a Daedalic game....

And thanks for helping get rid of the multi-accounters! We legitimate users might finally have a chance to get some actual good games.

2 years ago

Thank you^^

2 years ago

I searched the thread and didn't find it mentioned yet, but you can currently buy a steam code for Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg for 20k coins.

2 years ago

Received error - THE LOOTPACK HAS NOT BEEN FOUND.

2 years ago

The description states "Daily limited quantity! You can only buy it once." so maybe they are out of daily copies in your region and will have more tomorrow. You should also check to see if it is listed on the main page, next to the regular LootCoin lootpack.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

2 years ago

I can see this pack in incognito mode if I use lootboy.com, but then I log in, site redirects to lootboy.de and Lootpack has not been found.
Listing on https://lootboy.ziure.kim/ shows no region restrictions :/

2 years ago

It works really weird coz even if somethings is marked as worldwide it's not enable to buy in Poland :/

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thanks for the warning

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

hey thanks! also got 3 extra diamonds with it woop!

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

I cant find it now, i think they remove?

2 years ago

„Lootpack not found“ (Germany)

2 years ago

New PrimePass pack for 700 diamonds - https://www.lootboy.de/loots/616e7ead78f2e6001a7063b0
Pack should give LootBoy Platinum Token which can be traded on 5$ Steam wallet code :)

2 years ago

**Important: this LootPack is available 3 times a month, exclusively for LootBoy Season Ticket holders only

2 years ago

For 700 diamonds, you can get a token, that can be exchanged for 5$ Steam or 5$ Android etc... ? In a tenth-pack pack a few months ago, i obtained a lootboy token that allowed to get 5$ android or ios or other stuff, but no Steam credit...

2 years ago

seems they removed the lootboy season ticket page in argentina. it just won't load

2 years ago

Hmm.
I got a code for a free month of the "Season Ticket" -- I redeemed it, and got 6 lootpacks.
I should still be in that free month, but this still generates an error.

Is there some place on site to see the "status" of your membership? I can't find any...

2 years ago

If I buy other than LootBoy Season Ticket holders, what happens?

2 years ago

You can't, pressing buy now gives you an error.

2 years ago

SS: Space Pilgrim Academy: Reunion

2 years ago

Hmm. I have to cancel my "free" Season Ticket before it charges me...

Also, anyone want a GOG Deponia?
I thought they were giving that away for free before...

2 years ago*

I got it
Thanks

2 years ago

Thank you😸

2 years ago

anyone having problems scratching codes? It gives me this error "COULD NOT FIND A REWARD OF THE REQUESTED TYPE!"

2 years ago

yes same here.
for 3cards ....

2 years ago

Contact support attaching a capture of said card giving the error. They'll provide a replacement. If it's a card for an itch.io code from a lootcoin pack, they'll probably give you 2k coins, which I consider unfair. Not all lootcoin packs give itch.io codes. If it's a card from another pack, be sure to tell them from which pack you got the card and they should give you another replacement pack.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

The most are only freebie users.....
and a part are multiaccounters....

So i assume they will not care if this people like "the offer" because obvious they do or they would not use the site (with multiple accounts).

2 years ago

Not my case, I've been using lootboy for about 6-7 months. I only use it on my phone to get diamonds and PC to redeem codes. Plus, the only codes I'm having issues with are the games I'm getting from the event packs.

2 years ago

You answer to me and i answered on a other text, that got deleted.
So your sentence are complete out of the context because you assumed things wrong and filled the gaps with other meanings etc.

In short:
Someone wanted that each one write Lootboy and then they would change that they give keys out that are of such a low quality/partly used.

And i wrote that it give more then enough that still use LB + a good bunch that have MANY multiaccounts (i know 3 with over 100) -and all of them are on sg active and """generous""" yes i want to puke because of such people-, so obvious the offer is still good enough for a lot of people.

Besides that i questioned them too why they have in the last months dupe keys (i got them too...) and i have a good contact to parts of LB. I were curious because in the past that was never a problem. But they couldn't answer the question with a clear answer. So maybe my talk partner weren't allowed to speak about the reason or they don't know the reason (i assume the first [assuming out of a belly "decission"]).

But in the end they replace codes,mostly with new boosters [i weren't happy about that in my case because i had prefered to deliver my winner a key for the won game], and that is more as other companies would do when they have so much multiaccounts that leech their earnings in "seconds".

And why is it on Eventpacks in your case ?
I assume because the multiaccounters are very active (and with more accounts) in the events to get good prices (Headsets etc.) or, at least, more games as normal, before the other multiaccounters do that.

I base that on the knowledge that one of them were, after a report from me and many accounts that got banned, down to assumed 30 accounts, then over time back on around 100 accounts and when the event started "she" jumped up to 300accounts+.

I still wonder that LB aren't bankrupt after all the multiaccounters.

But i still hope on a low level that they implement one or more of my adviced safety/security things.

2 years ago*

SS: Edna and Harvey: The Breakout Anniversary Edition

2 years ago

Lucky!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.