Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

How many Frozen Coins do you have?

2 years ago*

2 years ago

2 years ago

but...how?

2 years ago

Snow hunter packs. Only available in some regions.

2 years ago

62, i missed a 5 coin code

2 years ago

And I missed the first 4-5 days.

2 years ago

35, lol.

2 years ago

But how they work? I mean, I am obtaining them, but can't use them in any way..

2 years ago

when i follow the link on one of the frozen coin loot cards to the snow hunter trader's lodge it says it starts on 12/26. it also lists a bunch of prizes that only seem available in germany, austria, and switzerland (not me) and shows a way to get 8 diamonds for an unknown number of coins. i'm guessing once the trader's lodge opens the number of coins that can be turned into diamonds will show and i'll be able to turn some of my coins into diamonds. i don't think i'm eligible for anything else.

2 years ago

the code paiinz-11 have expired.

2 years ago

AZ?KX-95WLZ-2J?NE ? = M
Blood knights

2 years ago

Well, it was 42 seconds. Me copying like a madman. And got "This Steam account already owns " ... :-)

2 years ago

thank you

2 years ago

New Exploration Quest (+1 dia)

2 years ago

-

2 years ago

Snow Hunt Pack is sold out? Woot?

2 years ago

You can buy 1 per day.

2 years ago

I know, but yesterday it shows "Out of stock" for the pack without me bought any on the day yet.

2 years ago

It was missing for me at first as well but it is now available. They seem to have some problems with availability in the morning...

2 years ago

Snow Hunt Pack isn't available to me...yet?

2 years ago

These packs only available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

2 years ago

NEW CODE
LEETFREEZE

2 years ago

Thank you! Gave 5 Frozen Coins

2 years ago

Thank you! I wonder how much will 8 diamonds cost.

2 years ago

I assume 100-150 coins. They will check how much coins users have and will set price to minimize diamonds "output".

2 years ago

Kinda pessimistic number. I hope you are wrong;(

2 years ago

Yeah, last few events they checked user's inventory so users can't get amount of cards for 400 diamonds (if I'm not wrong it was 8 cards for 400 diamonds and each day i've got 1 card from pack until I get 7 cards and rest of days it were just 1-3 diamonds instead of cards.) Anyways nothing to complain here - it was for free (2K coins) and there are no businesses, that I know, will give something valuable for that (Lootboy must gain money, not lose it).

2 years ago

Those outside the 3 participating countries would only be able to buy 8 diamonds at most then. That's way too pessimistic considering that they are giving frozen coins instead of diamonds both with codes and with the mystery boxes from daily login. I'd except something like 20 coins for 8 diamonds and even with that the promo will be a wash at best compared to non-promo times. The only problem I see with that is people in Germany are swimming in frozen coins. But users from there are clearly more valuable for Lootboy so who knows.

2 years ago

They didnt have to check ppls inventories . They just had to make it so x amount of cards would never drop from any event that had free packs. And last cards u need, would only drop if u spend money.
Simple concept like the carrot and the stick.

2 years ago

They just had to make it so x amount of cards would never drop from any event that had free packs. And last cards u need, would only drop if u spend money.

Yes, about that actually I'm talking about, but different approach. It's too easy to check user's inventory before showing card content and on simple condition system selects card drop.
During one of the events (2 or so months ago) I accidently deleted all cards in my inventory ("fat-fingered" in mobile app) and event cards start dropping again. So I assume last time someone also noticed that (conditional drop) and that is why now they don't show price (it's my assumption). But they still have those carrots for us :)

P.S. They already have different values to use them in conditions, i.e. for me (F12 -> load lootboy page and you can find the following info about youself)

hasPaidOrder: true
isPayingUser: true
isVIP: true

"totalLootcoins": 1094643,
"premiumLootcoins": 59700,
"dailyLootcoins": 168150,
"codesLootcoins": 691443,
"shredCardsLootcoins": 152850,
"inviteLootcoins": 0,
"adColonyLootcoins": 0,
"ironsrcLootcoins": 2200,
"questLootcoins": 10350,
"mshipLootcoins": 9950

That is history of my account... 1KK coins :D

2 years ago

I assume you are talking about the Balenciaga cards event where the banner clearly showed that only 3 of the letters could drop from the event lootpack while the others dropped from premium packs. And you needed 4 letters to be able to exchange for 400 diamonds in the event shop. That looked quite bad at first but then reports started to come in about how easily the 4th letter dropped. I tried my luck, got the 4th letter in the 2nd premium pack. Which means an investment of 200 dias netted me 400 dias and two Steam games making it one of the best events for me.

It didn't even cross my mind that we could earn the 3 letters from the lootpacks again. I think that's a bonus in this case. Because it means that if we had figured it out we could have done two rounds of earning the 3 free letters and dropping the 4th from a premium pack making the event even more lucrative.

2 years ago

where can you find this data?

2 years ago

Good points! :)

2 years ago

i mean you could be right i got today 70 frozen coins from the 500coins lootpack
went from 207 to 277 now :D

2 years ago

God thats terrifying...

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Already have it. But not remember, that i activate it before...

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Expired. These Frozen coin codes expired so fast

2 years ago

B54IC-K3C?L-PL?A4 ? = 9
Cargo! - The quest for gravity

2 years ago

DWAX6-B04DK-QW?I? ?=P
Hexcells Plus

2 years ago

Both gone but thank you anyway.

2 years ago

I got a month of season ticket, but I am undecided whether to save the diamonds for 1 prime (700 dimonds) envelope and exchange it for 5 usd from steam. Or better open 7 steam supreme

Chicken Shoot Gold
0ZE9I-QXRP?-9WMFX
?= 2+1

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

U better wait for that promotion.

2 years ago

With steam supreme you will mostly got some cheap games, maybe some you already own. Chance to get wallet is very low.

2 years ago

AOFREEZE
5 Frozen Coins

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Redemption limit has been reached.

2 years ago

new Exploration Quest

2 years ago

So, having over 900 dias I've decided to activate my season ticket and I've promptly purchased the PrimePass, getting $5 code for Steam.

Now I'm left with almost 300 dias and 6 loot ticket and the question is: can they be combined for 1 purchase? Seems, it doesn't work for the PrimePass, so no real chance for me to get 1 more before I have to cancel my Season Ticket, but is it possible to buy a regular 10-pack with with a mix of loot tickets and dias? I don't expect it to be possible, but better check, than be sorry ;).

2 years ago

They are so weird about this... promoting "for season pass owners" and only having diamond value for the PrimePass.

No u cannot combine season ticket and diamonds so u have 300 dias and 6 tickets. U cannon purchase 700 diamond pack.

2 years ago

Lootboy is taking advantage of situation in today's comic. xD
Comic code:
NTCHRST

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

they left out the vowels for antichrist

2 years ago

New Black Market

For every 10 Premium LootPacks you grab, you automatically get the Black Market Bonus LootPack. Inside, you’ll get a Cheat Chip LootCard you can trade for your treasure of choice below!

https://www.lootboy.de/market/cheatnow

2 years ago

Soooooo 500 usd worth of packs will get u 5 usd on steam someday since is 1 year round duration? Or by some miracle u get more then 1 currency per Black Market bonus

Sooooo generous i shed a tear.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Or by some miracle u get more then 1 currency per Black Market bonus

I hope so

2 years ago

I opened that pack and get 5 points... you need 50 points to get a $5/5€ card, so you need only 100€ And probably the pack points are random

2 years ago

This seems worse than the Gold Rush pack.

2 years ago

nice scam, they also created a sense of urgency by saying

Supplies of certain items in the Black Market are limited

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Ty

2 years ago

thank you!

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

Thanks)

2 years ago

6DYH4-9PW9W-BQN96
Crazy Machine 2 new year dlc

IKX6P-A7JJW-YXQJR
Magicka DLC

IY7JT-8TIB2-QHQI8
Rise of Flight: Furious Wings DLC

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

All gone to silent ninjas and/or dupes ...

2 years ago

using lootboy with firefox browser is no longer an option for me. past year i can't click exploration quests, now i can't redeem codes

i don't know if it's lootboy using old webcodes or firefox using weird stuff making the site break. i switched to chrome

2 years ago

Add blockers usually fuk up lootboy hard.
Relogging fixes most stuff on lootboy too.

2 years ago

It isn't a firefox problem.
At least not if you use a "relative new" version of ff and not one that wasn't updated for over one year.

2 years ago

blaming firefox for what reason, its working fine for me with a bunch of addons. Make sure to check the privacy settings or whitelist your extras for lootboy.

2 years ago

i use bluestacks 5 to get diamonds from ads (android emulator). i also use it to play mobil games cause my phone is a potato

2 years ago

ok i found the problem. it's an add-on i installed called Urban Free VPN. i had to disable the add on because the in-build adblock and anti-miner feature that i disabled is still active.

it's all fixed, even the exploration quests buttons appear again. thx guys, i thought the problem is at Lootboy's end

2 years ago*

Don't use Fyber to earn diamonds.They don't pay for %50 missions even if you send proofs with picture. Don't waste your precious time.

2 years ago

neither of the 2 places paid out for me

2 years ago

In my experience the only profitable thing is to carry out surveys

2 years ago

I tried few of thems and they said according to your properties,there is no survey.

2 years ago

I do some when it is not "no survey found".
But I remember one of these companies wanted me to give them my ID card to validate me...
I had lost almost 20 minutes and got really mad at it. It never said that on the beginning.

2 years ago

to be honest, i find those kinds of deals to be unreliable. i had the same problem with one in the past too (not the same one as you used and not in lootboy either) and stopped doing it ever since.

2 years ago

I've honestly never had an issue with any offerwall, I must get lucky ig lol.

I'd suggest trying the Surveys under the "Diamond Dream" tab. (Once you open it there's two tabs that say "Offers" and "Surveys"
Those Surveys will redirect you to a new survey If you get disqualified and it will try to find one rather than sending u back to the Surveys list. And you'll still get the same payout no matter how many redirects it took

2 years ago

KEO LootPack
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/61c06097be5515001a5df569
1x Steam Code Key to fully unlock KEO

Available from December 21, 2021
00days : 12hours : 51mins : 32secs

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

bump

2 years ago

Already had the Beta key for Keo. Upon installing the Lootboy key Steam says I already own the product ...
So it maybe that Lootboy is selling the Beta key instead of the full package. :-(

2 years ago

remove the beta from your account and install that one

2 years ago

Did you activate it? Which sub it will activate?
I have KEO Limited Free Promotional Package - Nov 2021

2 years ago

it says KEO Retail subid is Sub ID 500352

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

It redeem the full game with Sub ID as below

2 years ago

Thanks! I wanted to confirm since it was given away last month (I think I activated at that moment) and also was given away on Alienware.

2 years ago

If activates that Sub/ then is totaly free...

steam://subscriptioninstall/642783

Just copy that and press enter on your web browser with Steam running and u will get added the game on the library.

2 years ago

Thanks, but it's promo package which is free (I had it before :) ). This pack gives retail version of the game.

2 years ago

Sold out

2 years ago

bots were faster

2 years ago

Got a useless KEO key since I had gotten it free last month and had forgotten

RGI??-AXH7E-!!!!2

?? - Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything + 3
!!!! - a non-profit activist platform that develops and promotes alternative models for cultural dissemination and royalty management and work in different fields related to digital rights, networked democracy and freedom of expression. (i copypasted this from wikipedia, ain't hard to trace this back to the name)

2 years ago

someone got it

2 years ago

You?

2 years ago

no, i got duplicate activation code

2 years ago

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

ok

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

2 years ago

thanks

2 years ago

Thanks, just a few more days and I'll finally be able to convert all of these into diamonds :P

2 years ago

Here is hoping for a good conversion ratio.

2 years ago

TNX!!!

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks)

2 years ago

Thank you!