Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

i heard somewhere if you have enough diamonds you can exchange them for season tickets is this true?

2 years ago

Yes its true, sometime Lootboy will have an event where you can exchange some currency (which only spawn from Golden Pack for example) to Loot Ticket. So basically its a work around. I still keep my exchanged ticket from the Easter event.

2 years ago

how many Frozen Coins you guys have? i have 455 or something but the max amount of diamonds it gives is only 8 diamonds. Will we have to buy packs of 8 diamonds each?

2 years ago

I've got 485 right now, but I'll wait for the exchange rate to decide if I buy dias or try my luck with the other pack

2 years ago

And we'll see what we get.

2 years ago

how do you get them?

2 years ago

If you're not in germany or austria, just from codes/login. Germany & Austria have access to packs if I'm correct to get them

2 years ago

I converted my cards to coins and now I dont have a link to spend the coins. Anyone have a link?

2 years ago

2 years ago

You can't spend them yet anyway. I suspect the link will become available on front page later.

2 years ago

New diamond code: XMAS5

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks, finally some diamonds, not that frozen coins.

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Code: L4ST-M1NUT3
Rew: 5d 1000c

2 years ago

2 codes back-to-back, thanks!

2 years ago

nice

2 years ago

Thank you.

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Code Still Works. Thanks

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

2 years ago

U are really giving away ur Everything?!

2 years ago

I already have this game .. it was repeated in an SS '-'

2 years ago

Wow, you are a man who has everything, that my lifetime goal there buddy...

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

There's another Exploration Quest diamond available right now.

2 years ago

Yea it refreshes daily at the same time your daily boost does.

2 years ago

😜

2 years ago

New Comic Code: GETKICKED - 1000c

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

hI! I have 40000 coins, any best use for them?

2 years ago

Best decision is to wait until a 19k gold pack drops. It gives a guaranteed Steam key. Other than that, not much really. Unless you're interested in random in-game codes.

2 years ago

I have ten times that and no clue of what to do with them either, welcome to the club?

2 years ago

I have about 1M :)

2 years ago

I got 400000. I could've gotten Death Stranding when it had that promo for exactly this many coins...

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

2 years ago

🎅

2 years ago

thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks.

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Thanks)

2 years ago

Thank you(*p'Θ'q)…

Tomorrow Coin Change?💎

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Expired

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

2 years ago

Thank you(*p'Θ'q)♪

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Expired

2 years ago

Hoping to get some diamonds tomorrow. Since frozen coins can be used. Though I have no idea for the exchange rate from frozen coins to diamonds.

2 years ago

It says "The illustration of the prices is a visualisation, so that deviations in terms of quantity or article can exist. LootBoy GmbH reserves the right to make changes even during the campaign."
So seems like it will depend on the region. Also the exchange rate could depend on how many coins the people want to exchange.

2 years ago

Weekend Pass (Top gambling prize $500)
https://www.lootboy.com/loots/61c47682984941001a1cb713

2 years ago

Okay, in regions where the Golden Trail LootPacks will be available for frozen coin, there will be a last minute event tomorrow where you can buy a special pack that contain 150 coins, which, according to them, will be enough to get the Golden Trail LootPacks.
So now we know the price of the Golden Trail LootPacks. Interestingly the last code JUST pushed be to 601 coins, which means I'll be able to get 4 packs... Or diamonds but I expect a terrible return there so I think I'll prefer gambling a bit

2 years ago

source?

2 years ago

LootBoy - The App for Gamers Twitter
Nicht genug Frozen Coins? 🥶 Kein Problem, es ist nie zu spät mit dem Never Too Late Premium LootPack! Du kannst es dir ab dem 26.12. um 9 Uhr bis zu 5x holen, in jedem Pack sind 150 Frozen Coins drin, genug -
https://twitter.com/LootBoyApp/status/1474802148584087557

This?

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

30 frozen coins for 8 diamonds. Not that much...

2 years ago

Welp, that exchange rate was a bit disappointing, I barely got 32 diamonds from the frozen coin promotion.
Anyway, I've accrued over 800 diamonds at this point. Should I wait in hopes that there's one of those "buy ten packs, get something extra out of it" deals soon or should I just buy SS packs and hope for a steam wallet code to drop? It's the first time I managed to pile up so many dias without giving in to temptation and expending them and in about two or three years of using lootboy I only got one wallet card so far, but I kinda want to try my luck before the steam sale ends.

2 years ago

If you waited this long you should definitely wait till you collect another 200 diamonds. The 5 USD guaranteed Steam wallet from such promotions has a good chance to be more valuable alone than the 10 drops from SS packs altogether.

And the 30 frozen coins for 8 diamonds exchange rate is very stingy. I mean it's all free but we'd probably be better off if there was no promotion at all and we just received diamonds from the codes and daily logins as usual.

2 years ago

Exchange rate is disappointing but I also understand them, since people are known to create multiple accounts to farm diamonds and use up all the codes. (like the infamous user that had like 50 different accounts some events ago)

2 years ago

It give multiple ones with 100, 300 and if i can believe the public words of one of them (the one with 300) then "it" have 1k accounts.
But """only""" 300 accounts would be worse too....

2 years ago

JY4??-QKR9J-9T9EJ ?= horror movie with a clown.

2 years ago

thnx!

2 years ago

YW!

2 years ago

Snow Hunter even started: https://www.lootboy.de/market/SnowHunterx
30 ice coins = 8 diamonds

2 years ago

This event completely sucks for people who are in a different regions. We would have received more diamonds from daily boosts if they didn't replace the 7th day diamonds with 11 frozen coins.

2 years ago

Totally agree. Converted my 120 frozen coins into 32 diamonds. Bought DE pack. Got... The culling of the cows. Hell no.
Also left with 11 frozen coins. What would have been 7 diamonds originally...

2 years ago

SS: Warpips
State of Mind
Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret
Through the Woods
Pang Adventures
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
Little Dungeon Stories
1954 Alcatraz
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 2
10 pack opened special: 9 cheat chips for their black market, which are completely useless since the lowest redemption is at least 50 cheat chips.

2 years ago

State of Mind was dupe, contacted support, they told me to choose, SS gave me Patrician IV.

2 years ago

Soooo got 3 packs for 150 frozen coins each. Got 3 x 30 diamonds as the main 'prize'.
Would have been better off converting directly to diamonds, got ripped off w 30 diamonds basically.

Kek me

Edit: had a spare LootTicket so got one more pack (was not lucky with FrozenCoin pulls and only had enough for 3 packs in the first place). 40 dias this time (technically wasted 60 dias but it was a gamble so this one is on me). I guess this is where I get off and stop spending 💰 at LootBoy's. Will probably exhaust my diamonds if they run a multi-pack and call it quits after 3+ years.

Anyway, any idea what to do with my 20 something leftover FrozenCoins?

2 years ago*

Whow dude...

2 years ago

I got 4 packs: 30 diamonds, 40 diamonds, 30 diamonds and then actually one of the listed prices... which was a stupid "lovoo icebreaker", which seems to be a special way to skip matching in a stupid dating app -_-

2 years ago

I feel you... :/
Multi accounters really ruined the fun for all of us. Last year's event/promos were really good but had I known the event will be this disappointing I would not have even bothered.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Off-topic a bit, but does anybody else see pricetag of 1,99 € on all premium pack in the mobile app instead of 0,99 €? I checked the website on PC and the price is correct there, but on mobile everything is 2x as expensive... Bug or feature, does anybody know? Do they plan to increase the price of premium packs?

2 years ago

I checked and yep, sure enough they are all showing as €1.99... seems like an imminent price increase around the corner.

2 years ago

It seems it's because it's 2x so it's 1.99 for two packs, the 5x and 10x are always the same price so no price increase.

2 years ago

Oh you're right have not noticed the 2x counter...

2 years ago

Seems you're right, 5x and 10x packs cost the normal amount, mystery solved. Thanks!

2 years ago

have 23 frozen coins. can i exchange them for something?

2 years ago

no

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.