Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Feb. lootpack - STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order

2 years ago

Repost from last page, by Rongey420:
Comic Code: WHOPLAYSTHELOOTBOY?
(Question mark included!)

2 years ago

thx for bringing this over to the last page
appreciate it

2 years ago

x3 February 2022:
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World

2 years ago

Hey all, couple days ago I got a Jedi Fallen Order (Origin) key, tried activating and gave me an error. Tried both client and browser. No luck. Sent a ticket. Lootboy asked me for more info/screenshots which I did, few days later they changed the key and that one gives me the same error, says its invalid.

I've asked them in the first email/ticket if it could be a restricted game/key but had no answer. I've been googling about it but nothing confirmed. I dont know what else to do.
Wanted to have this game since I could not get Amazon Prime (nor their gaming free stuff) cause it seems it will only activate with actual credit cards; not the prepaid ones, the only cards I have. They used to work for online services and purchases, now it seems another thing has been taken out here in our beloved Argentina. Sigh..

Did yoou guys had this issue before? (the Jedi error Origin key not the no credit card no free sh!t for you! issue)

I don't think Lootboy support is trying to screw me but I dont want them to think/feel I'm trying to take advantage or abuse this, I just want my legit win prize.
Sorry for the long post and apreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you

EDIT: Yeah, there's not much info about the error, nor I see region restrictions info in the store page. Like I've said I've tried the 1st key about 3-4 days ago, the 2nd one just like 20-30 mins ago this morning.

I didn't wanna get back to LB support empty handed, maybe I could dig up what the heck is going on.
Never had this issue before. Oh btw, my Origin account is set (and always was) in Argentina, english lang. The game seems to be the deluxe version.

Update: I've asked EA/Origin support for help or more info, they wouldn't/couldn't confirm or deny if the code (yes, they asked me to post the code right after asking for my name), anyways, then they asked where I got my key, since I dont lie I said Lootboy.de and then they said to take it up with them. Washing their hands.

I understand that, but at least I wanted confirmation as to why it says invalid. If indeed LB screwed me (and potentially others) with expired promo codes, NONE of them will work!

They said ask Amazon when I very politely asked them if they at least could tell me if was from a promo and/or expired. Sigh.

Guess it's confirmed then, they're ALL expired! thanks Lootboy you outdid it again..

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

It seems they stocked up on keys that were offered for free through Amazon Prime Gaming. Only problem is that those usually expire within a month. I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to mix expiring promo keys into their pool.

2 years ago

Oh FFS! I cant be so unlucky hahaah I'm dying! Unfortunatelly I dont think there's a source to that and they wont admit it so I guess I'm royally SOL again.

Might as well just give up..

Thanks for the info PaganFears

2 years ago

there might be a problem with ea activation servers.
if the key was invalid it would display a clear message about it.
this is way too general.
give it a shot in a couple of hours again.

2 years ago

Yeah, there's not much info about the error, nor I see region restrictions info in the store page.
Like I've said I've tried the 1st key about 3-4 days ago, the 2nd one just like 20-30 mins ago this morning.

2 years ago

As far as I know, the Origin keys for Jedi Fallen Order from Amazon had to be redeemed until Feb. 7th. so that would fit with your description.

2 years ago

that might be closer to the truth.
if so, lootboy fucked up in case it didnt provide a warning or gave out keys after that day.

2 years ago

yeah no warning whatsoever.. let's see how we can sort this up, I can't belie--ah forget it I wont complain. Thanks for the feels support :P

How to get your Origin Game:

Launch the Origin application and log-in with your account;
Click Origin button on the top left corner;
Choose Redeem Product Code option;
Enter the product code into the given field and press Next;
Click Next on the following page to complete the process.

2 years ago

The code "schirlix-01" has expired!

2 years ago

WHOPLAYSTHELOOTBOY?
1000 coins

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

thank you!

2 years ago

W1NT3R-G4M35 for 5 💎

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

TY!

2 years ago

Thank you!

lootcoinBonus: 1000
lootgemBonus: 5
2 years ago

Thank you.

2 years ago

TNX!

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

thx

2 years ago

The Slaughtering Grounds: 6BH3E-VIELZ-WE64I

2 years ago

already used, not by me, thanks for sharing though!

2 years ago

I always wonder why people feel the need to add "not by me". Obviously it wasnt redeemed by the person that writes its dupe because that would be impossible. :)

2 years ago

Sooo true.

2 years ago

Removing it means the whole thing could be interpreted as an annoucement. "If you're reading this, the key has already been used by ME, LOSERS!" Slim chance even for non-native speakers I know, but that's probably what they think.

2 years ago

I once got asked, if it was me, after writing "already redeemed", so I add it always too

2 years ago

SS: earth 2160

this was kinda dissapointing.
but hey , free game.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Code : FIGHT IT has expired

2 years ago

got promocode 40% off this, anyone interested?

2 years ago

February Edition 2022: Earth 2150 Trilogy
Reviews are nice but I usually suck at RTS games ^^"

2 years ago

So how am I supposed to get medals? Do you really only get them from premium loot packs?

2 years ago

You get them by buying 10 packs, but it's not worth it in my opinion, I'll wait till the event is over, rather take the black market ones, as I only get a 10 pack each 1-2 months with diamonds

2 years ago

Actually, in winter games pack you get both winter coins and black market cheat chips.

2 years ago

"only"

2 years ago

Only as in I won't get enough for a price even with being very lucky. Getting this many diamonds is in my opinion pretty easy tho, I'll just do all the quests, redeem codes, watch the videos and sometimes play an app for some extra stuff, if I'm bored. Makes me enough to finance me every Winter and Summer Sale

2 years ago

Also buy this monthly lootticketpacks, it's a pretty good tip imo, you can buy them either over Google Pay (I use credit from these Google surveys) or with another lootticket, so you get every month at least one lootticket for free.

2 years ago

What happened to the superbowl "pick a team" thing? I had a special card in the inventory, and it's gone now -- I thought something was supposed to happen after the game with regards to the card.

2 years ago

If you picked the winning team (Rams), you got 20 Diamonds.
If you picked the losing team (Bengals), you got 1,000 Coins.

2 years ago

Yep ,i got 20 diamonds ,seems i picked the winning team.

I kept clicking every day thinking something might happen :)

I had no idea what was going on ,another one of those things they do sometimes.

2 years ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/620a43df72d976001aff1ed1
Single Awareness
LootPack
Only available until February 16, 2022.
1 coin

2 years ago

Feels like mocking...

2 years ago

This actually made me laugh. I'm fine with them doing this type of jokes, they're funny and it still gave me a diamond.

2 years ago

Got a wallpaper saying WIN LOOSE SOME SOME

2 years ago

Ha! This was a good laugh, thanks for the heads up.

2 years ago

So for these diamond quests where they want you to make an account for something, does it have to be new or can it be pre-existing?
I already have a World of Tanks account, can I use that for their quest?

2 years ago

Yes, you can.

2 years ago

Read the description. As far as I remember WoT quest requires to activate promo code (code works only on new accounts) to receive some special tank and after completing tutorial you need to take screenshot of that tank or something like that.

2 years ago

My friend said if I win any steam wallet code from Supreme Steam pack,I can't use it or change it bc I am from Turkey. Is it true?

2 years ago

I had problems with my argentinian account.

2 years ago

If you receive a gift card code you can't redeem due to currency or region restrictions, contact support and they should give you one which works for you.

2 years ago

They have HK wallet codes for non US/EU countries. If that happens just contact support they give you another wallet code and it works. It happened to me before and they solved it like that. Ben de Türkiye'den bu arada kesin bilgi yani :)

2 years ago

thanks for information guys.You are really helpful.

2 years ago

So for one of the games I received I'm getting a message when I try to reveal the code : "Could Not Find Reward of Requested Type"
What's up with that?

2 years ago

They ran out of stock of keys for those games. Contact support, they should replace each one of the games for a pack of your choice or with 100 diamonds.

2 years ago

4x February Edition 2022:
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Caravan
Wurm Unlimited
1954 Alcatraz

2 years ago

Caravan

2 years ago

If you're trying to ask the person who shared what they've got from Lootboy to send it to you - you shouldn't.
Please read the FAQ and Guidelines carefully. It's forbidden to beg for something.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

SS: Patrician IV
not bad, huh?

2 years ago

SS: Gone Viral

2 years ago