Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Lootboy wants me to cash all my diamonds for 50 Black Market chips are they?
i can get 20$ bux right now if i want but 5$ Steam money after 3 months grinding is just not worth it
if they lower the price to 500-400 diamonds each it'll be doable but right now 700 diamonds for 5$ steam moni? no thx

1 year ago*

Is this about the Roll Like A Boss pack? Are you a season ticket subscriber or is there a new deal/pack open to everyone? At this point I'd gladly trade in 700 diamonds for 5$ Steam wallet and be done with it. I was hoping for a 10 packs + 5$ wallet for 1000 diamonds deal but they raised that one to buying 25 packs at once.

1 year ago

25 packs at once? Well crap.

1 year ago

Well, things are going to get pricier because LootBoy isn't earning enough money.

I don't know exactly how that extra Black Market Lootpack works, is there a variable amount of chips in there, or is always the same amount? I have lots of diamonds and right now 700 dias for $5 on Steam would be nice for me, but I am not a subscriber. I'm tempted to get 10 Happy Hardware packs for some Amazon credit, at least there will be something to spend on or get cheaper. I don't think I'll be patient to get to 2500 for the guaranteed Steam card. And I don't know how many chips I can get for each 10 lootpacks anyway.

1 year ago

that black market pack costing 700 diamonds will drop 50 chips guarantee

"I don't know how many chips I can get for each 10"
you can get 4-8 chips from bonus loot packs. a youtuber streamed opening those lootpacks and he didn't get much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIKh14jZ8vA

1 year ago

Thanks for the info. So to get 50 you need to either be a subscriber or spend 10k diamonds...

1 year ago

I already got up to 14 chips from these packs, so I needed only around 5-6 bonus packs for my first gift card (5 bonus packs got me 48 chips so I needed one more)

1 year ago

Lootboy made over $100k last month, id say they're making quite a bit of money lol

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

aqua-the-goat = 5 Diamonds

1 year ago

gives: "YOU HAVE ALREADY REDEEMED THAT CODE". See page 437, that was yesterday :-)

1 year ago

didn't see, sorry

1 year ago

Thanks a lot of !

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

World of Warships – June Edition
Lootpack
2k coins
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/629491bab70c53001a5968fd

1 year ago

LOOTBOY2022
LOOTBOY22

1 year ago

Gorky 17: 3FW24-R352H-0L(vee)(cee)(el)

1 year ago

Thanks for the key!

1 year ago

I don't really understand the lootboy site. I have 386 diamonds and 161,331 coins so far, but I'm not sure what to do with them. What are my best steps toward getting either cash-gift-cards, or Steam-game-keys? Should I post this question here or in a different topic/thread somewhere? Thanks.

1 year ago

Its fine .
you can collect coins further ,there is rarely anything special for coins nowadays maybe 2-3/year (same with other things ,there was once lol,smite skins or currency for some popular games inside those ,but they are usually hard limited to like 1-10k and are pretty fast out in 2-3days.)Otherwise you get some times diamonds in lootpacks alot of people get like every 25-50 packs like 2-10diamonds ,but i got none lately(in my last 500packs :D)
But with diamonds you should collect like 500-1k-2,5k diamonds and buy on Events like Guaranteed 5Euro/10Euro would be the smartest but i dont do that either i just open everytime i have 100 .

1 year ago

So, enough diamonds can buy gift cards. What is the best strategy to have the best chance of getting more diamonds (or Steam keys) by spending coins (for example, looking at the current main web page, there are many things to click on, which are the best)? Thanks.

1 year ago

I wait for the occcasional 10 pack (1,000 diamonds) and get $5 amazon card on the diamonds page.

1 year ago

Yeah nowadays its usually 1k Diamond for 5Euro gift on promotional events that occur .
To optimize diamond income you should time your daily logins so you take the 10 diamonds on the 7th day .
Than click your daily free diamond links .(check on phone+Web browser because sometimes mobile version has 1-2more).
Checking the thread here for some Codes.
Than there are some livestreams they do usually in german or english i think even nowadays .
and about the offers idk they dont feel worth it .

1 year ago

So, I never use the "coins" on anything?

1 year ago

buy 25 x 2000 coin packs from main page and hope to get diamonds

1 year ago

I did 25. I don't believe I want any of those LootCards. Should I shred them all, or does opening them all give a chance to win any money or diamonds? What does the choice ShareLootCard do?

1 year ago

you have a small chance to get 1 to 5 diamonds
i always shred the lootcards cause i get starter packs and other garbage, but sometimes you can get itch.io keys and steam keys (for DLC's for f2p games)

1 year ago

The loot cards you usually get is an in game crap for mobile and PC.
Without revealing key, they shred back into coins more than if you reveal the key.
If you dont want any of the cards, Shred as revealing gives you exactly what they say.

1 year ago

Hmm like i said they had some Special offers like Cyberpunk,Death standing etc for like 50k-500k coins.
but you see idk happened last time dunno when .... :D

1 year ago

4 or 5 years ago?

1 year ago

the games werent even released at that time back in 4-5y there were alot of games offers for coins but not as high quality .

1 year ago

Death Stranding were 3 keys (or something like that).

And to the "when the last time happened", i would say "congratulations to the multiaccounters, one company more that gave up and offer now only the bare minimum".

1 year ago

You should keep about 100k coins in reserve in my opinion. There are promos usually during holidays where you can pull a few diamonds or some special cards that can be exchanged for diamonds from 2000 coin packs.

1 year ago

PaganFears, thanks, that's good to know. Do you know where/how they notify us when those promotions are starting?

1 year ago

It always gets posted in this topic. You can also usually find these special lootpacks towards the top of the main page of Lootboy when they are available.

Edit: And one just started. The Battle Pass Party lootpacks drop diamonds. I got 13 from the 3 packs I could buy today.

1 year ago*

I got 5 diamond from the 3 packs (the 5 diamonds were in my first pack). I'm glad I got to see an example today. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: I bought/opened those packs in my PC browser. Should I have done that via the mobile app (are the odds any better there)?

1 year ago*

No the odds are the same. Don't expect much from LootBoy overall tbh. You'll end up being quite disappointed lol

1 year ago

with tremorgames fall, I learnt to not hold stuff

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

TY!

1 year ago

TF2: Realpolitiks

1 year ago

New Diamonds Quest in Lootboy app

1 year ago

As always just adding info.

【Available】Android only!
【Cost】499 🪙

【Rewards】

• 100 🪙 LootCoin
  • 100 🪙 LootCoin
  • Puzzle Pop Bubble – Starter Pack LootCard
  • Diamonds Quest: Puzzle Pop Bubble (20 💎 Diamonds)
View attached image.
1 year ago

June Edition 2022 - Gift of Parthax

1 year ago

Serial Cleaner
DEMTJ-BXQMV-0H5GC
reverse the order of the last 5 digits

1 year ago

Thank you for the key. I successfully activated it.

1 year ago

Defence to death: Q38DY-Q0L9L-9N(three)(ef)(zee)

1 year ago

Thank you. I took the key.

1 year ago

Good afternoon/good morning diamond lovers. Can you please tell me how to properly perform quests on the phone? The desired level has been passed/achieved, but how to correctly prove lootboy? If the games no username and just attached a screenshot

1 year ago

If you downloaded game through Lootboy’s link, then you just need to follow the steps listed in Lootboy. If the last step is for example reach level 22 in game x then you just need to reach that point. Lootboy should automatically give you your reward (though it can take a bit till they actually transfer you your diamonds). If you still didn't receive your reward after a week or so, then contact the support

1 year ago

Thanks for the clarification. That makes more sense.

1 year ago

did somebody to the diamond quest for Raid: Shadow Legends? I think its kinda impossible, but 3000 dias would be great xD

1 year ago

possible f2p, but grindy heavily. not done those for long time tho, maybe they changed something. imo not worth the time unless you multitask with something other

1 year ago

to get those two void stones you must basically finish the whole campaign twice in 10 days? nnnahh

1 year ago

Yea don't even try to do that quest. Tbh I don't even bother with the quests that offer a ton of diamonds because they're always pretty much impossible to complete.

1 year ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/6297604c5ed840001a24966d
Battle Pass Party
LootPack
2к coins

1 year ago

Note: 3 packs/person/day.

1 year ago

Just adding info.

【Battle Pass Party LootPack】(Day 1) (Max 3 Packs a day)

【Rewards】

• 100 🪙 LootCoin
  • Random 🪙 LootCoin (750/1000/1250/2000/??)
  • Random LootCard/Discount LootCard
  • Random 💎 Diamonds (3/5/10/20/30/??)/LootCard/Discount LootCard

【Cost】2000 🪙
【During】June 02 - June 6 (5 Days)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Thanks for the heads up, got 13 (3/5/5) diamonds in 3 packs.

1 year ago

SS: Galactic Civilizations® II: Ultimate Edition

1 year ago*

Incorrect

1 year ago

Missing a digit

1 year ago

Sorry for that, the key was wrong from the site and i don't see that.

1 year ago

SS : Valhalla Hills

1 year ago

Ngl that June Action Pack for $0.99 is worth getting

1 year ago

Day 2 started!

【Battle Pass Party LootPack】(Day 2) (Max 3 Packs a day)

【Rewards】

• 100 🪙 LootCoin
  • Random 🪙 LootCoin (750/1000/1250/2000/??)
  • Random LootCard/Discount LootCard
  • Random 💎 Diamonds (3/5/10/20/30/??)/LootCard/Discount LootCard

【Cost】2000 🪙
【During】June 02 - June 6 (5 Days)

【Previously On】

View attached image.
1 year ago

Good luck getting Diamonds.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Wow, i didnt get a shit, nothing on day 1 nothing on day 2

1 year ago

Hope you'll get lucky for next day

1 year ago

Bought 2, and no diamonds.

1 year ago

【Code】

• SOLOTHIS!

【Reward】

• 1000 🪙LootCoin
1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

You're welcome

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

You're welcome.

1 year ago

【Code】

• Father5 (5 💎 + 1000 🪙)

【Status】❌EXPIRED!

1 year ago

CSGO: [Barotrauma] (https://store.steampowered.com/app/602960/Barotrauma/) - worked for me

1 year ago

Wow, nice catch!

1 year ago

what should I do ? XD

1 year ago

pray to RNGesus

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.