Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I've got the feeling,those 2 are working for Lootboy...
I opened 8 SS pacs today:
1 - Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - duped
2 - Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning - duped
3 - Pirates of Black Cove Gold - duped
4 - NASCAR Heat 3 - the key can't be activated in my country
5 - Men of War: Assault Squad - old piece of s..omthing,I have
6 - Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World - another old piece of s..omthing,I have
7 - Ruins to Rumble - simply piece of s...
8 - Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes(GOG) - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(GOG)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spent 800 diamonds,received 3 big nothing

1 year ago

Never seen that many dupes, you must be really unlucky...
Contact Lootboy Support on those, they always reimbursed me for dupes and given me either 100 dias or a lootpack of my choice. BTW why are so many people spending their dias when they have 800 or something like this? Why not save until 1000 and spend them on events to get 5€ gift cards?

1 year ago

It was a purchase of 25 packs for a guaranteed (10 USD?) gift card during the last event. But I have to agree it's usually just a waste to buy/open packs outside of promos with guaranteed rewards. You either have to be very patient or very lucky to get a good value out of Lootboy.

Now that I'm a temporary supporter because of this V Rising deal I don't know whether to keep saving up diamonds for the next gift card promo or to cash out and buy the Roll Like a Boss pack twice. What's better? 10 EUR gift card and 25 Supreme Steam packs for 2500 diamonds sometime in the future or 10 EUR gift card for 1400 diamonds now?

1 year ago

Don't you get the Bucks Bucks Bucks events, where you get 5 USD or EUR or something for buying 10 packs? (You have to buy the Google play packs to get a Paysafecard, rest only gives Vbucks gift cards) These come at least once a month

1 year ago

The V Bucks events are available here but I don't see Paysafecard as a payment option on Steam. I'd have to check where else I can use Paysafecard in my country.

1 year ago

I see, I thought the payment options on Steam weren't regionlocked, but it might be that they try to stop VPN-users taking advantage of cheaper regions by only allowing to pay by credit cards and similiar stuff

1 year ago

I'm in the EU (Eastern part), so not a cheaper region. It would be very welcome if Steam finally introduced some kind of regional pricing for us. Afaik Epic does have lower regional prices for this part of the EU but not Steam.

1 year ago

Then I don't understand why there is no Paysafecard option for you, Steam has implemented this payment method in most european countries including some eastern ones, don't know why you don't have it too, sorry.

1 year ago

Because last time it was 25 packs deal.Spend 2500 diamonds,or 25 bucks,and you get the guaranteed 5$ gift card.

1 year ago

Never seen $5 for 25 packs, did you mean $10? I don't know about events ouside of europe/USA, but here are a lot of different events for 10 packs every 2 weeks or so. Still, even if you need to save 2500 diamonds, its always better than buying packs outside of events, these very rarely have good things in them

1 year ago

Is this current "10 tickets for 5€ Amazon" event a particularly good, bad, or average one?

1 year ago

Average one I guess, but one of the best deals you can get for 10 tickets normally, last time I bought it (with diamonds), I got the plus 5€ and 1x 5€ and 1x 20€ inside the packs, so that was very lucky.

1 year ago

well, i spent money.. so i think i got the "good" ones
i think you rolled a natural 1

1 year ago

From my experience, I don't think there's any difference between the LootPacks you buy with money or loot tickets and those you buy with diamonds.

It's random luck. Most of the prizes are low value or no value.

My previous season ticket wasn't very memorable: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/DWAbeEU

1 year ago

this app update that loads an add at the top of the daily boost page and then bumps everything down so i accidentally watch an ad for 200 coins instead of half a diamond is really annoying me. the timing is just right that the watch two ads for a diamond button lights up, then i go to tap it and the ad pops in and bumps it down so my tap hits the coins button instead. i don't need any more coins!

1 year ago

New Diamonds Lootpack in app

1 year ago

1 year ago

3000 diamonds

i'am ready for 10x steam events if there is any

1 year ago

1 year ago

(all posted above or in OP)
expired: SummerGames, Friday6, 2F4C3
not found: serkan

still working with dias:
JAKE-05, danny-06, rubix

still working with coins:
EARTH-8112

--

others from below:
Sun6, Marc

1 year ago*

thanks, i redeemed EARTH-8112, probably missed it

1 year ago

Thanks for EARTH-8112.

1 year ago

Thanks I redeemed JAKE-05 just now. Phew, didnt saw that code update! got 10 dias!

1 year ago

This other code is still working, but I don't remember what it was:
rubix

1 year ago

Forgot to paste that one in 😅

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Is the V Rising lootpack for steam or for different store?

1 year ago

steam key activates as this https://steamdb.info/sub/568520/

1 year ago

The information is on the lootpack offer if you scroll all the way down.

With this LootCard you get the Steam Code for the PC game V Rising.

1 year ago

Thank you,
Found it.
Apparently it only display in the web version

1 year ago

It's in the app. You have to tap the game card and the info is displayed below. The app scrolls through the cards but you have to tap them to see more info.

1 year ago

SummerGames expired
THE CODE "2F4C3" HAS EXPIRED!
THE CODE "FRIDAY6" HAS EXPIRED!
FAILED TO REDEEM CODE
SERKAN NOT FOUND!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I missed https://www.lootboy.de/loots/62b1910570504a001b27a312 (pay 9 tickets, get 15 tickets) and now I'm not sure if https://www.lootboy.de/amazonsale is a good idea (pay 10 tickets, get 5€ Amazon and crap-crap-crap; limited countries).

Even had to install the Android app and inject 2€ of hard-earned fictional Google Play money to get to 9 tickets...

1 year ago

Every once in awhile someone gets a 10 packs with the $5 bonus and also hit another $5 inside.

1 year ago

The question is: what other events are there which would be more worth it? I try to never spend money on Lootboy and even if I do, it's less money then I get out of the events (buying season ticket or like in this case the 9 ticket event). If you just buy 10 tickets, no, the Amazon event wouldn't in most cases be worth it, but with dias or loot tickets, it's one of the best events there are (and the one event where I regularly get by far the most extra gift cards in Lootpacks, but I don't know if that is extreme luck or there are just more giftcards)

1 year ago

It seems both offers only work in selected regions.

1 year ago

The Amazon promotion is one of the best they'll have unless you play fortnite.

I say this because the only promotions they have really are the buy 10 packs and get a bonus pack with the guaranteed prize, and thats usually just on the Battle Royale packs where the top prizes are VBucks. The only other one theyve done is for free fire diamonds. So the Amazon one is the best imo.

Also, don't spend actual money on lootboy, just do surveys/offers for diamonds, save to 1k, and spend them during these promotions. There is a very (and I mean VERY) slim chance you'll ever get the top prizes from any pack.

1 year ago

Yeah, I broke down and finally threw Lootboy some money for the 10 pack after using them for a couple years. I figured for $5 after the guaranteed min $5 (which I got) was okay. This is what I won:

Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Syberia II
Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset
Scribble it Premium Edition
MotoGP 15
Paradise Lost
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Horror Story : Hallowseed
Fantasy Wars
Chicken Shoot Gold
Deponia
Randal's Monday (With the extra diamonds pushing me over 100 for another pack)
7 black market chips

Overall, not to bad. Hopefully they're all not dupes. lol.

1 year ago

I would've just gone with the monthly. But those u got could've been worse lol so it worked out

1 year ago

V Rising is available early, get it now.

1 year ago

Sold out in 10 seconds

1 year ago

The Discord folks got notified first, I came by chance at 5 minutes early and bumbled around for a good minute but still got the key.

1 year ago

not found

1 year ago

It works right now

1 year ago

Sold out!

1 year ago

well, v rising pack is gone in a second lol, they should add captcha to it

1 year ago

Yeah, they should. Apparently for everyone else it was released early, but I had to wait for the count down.

1 year ago

same here

1 year ago

There's a countdown?

1 year ago

Yeah, there was a two day countdown when they announced the pack.

1 year ago

Sold out in less than a second when it became available for me. That's some bullshit.

1 year ago*

I waited the countdown, F5, clicked the 100K coins and... it's gone :/

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Funny, the v rising pack is still there, but when you try to get it it says "The requested loot is currently not available".

1 year ago

It works right now

1 year ago

Maybe it works for you, but I get the message I posted above. I tried like a dozen times.

1 year ago

gee, im sure no one created a bot to get it using the url https://api.lootboy.de/v1/loots/62b02d9efb3d53001a7a6206/bundle-purchase that doesn't ask for a captcha

1 year ago

V Rising SOLD OUT. :(

1 year ago

In a sec?

1 year ago

Impossible but true. :)

1 year ago

It works right now

1 year ago

No it doesn't.

1 year ago

sold out in a second how?

1 year ago

People with multi accounts, sure

1 year ago

people with bots more likely

1 year ago

Just had it

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Just as expected, it was too good to be true. I wonder how many copies they had there. 100?

1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Got a bunch of error messages but eventually I managed to get V Rising, not sure if I'm lucky or not but I've finally got one of these high value freebies :D

1 year ago

Rigged, gone in a second

1 year ago

actually got the key by accidentally clicking on the lootpack for season ticket owners. and there you could buy the game for coins at least 1 minute earlier. looks like it was a bug : (

1 year ago

This is as much as a clusterfuck as that Dark Souls freebie that joystick or whatever did a few years back.

1 year ago

SCAM

1 year ago

Not actually a scam though because they didn't take your coins.
It is, however, poorly designed.

1 year ago*

Well, it was false advertising anyway, people didn't lose coins, but they lost their time, so they are not quite wrong to call it a scam. What I can't understand is - why they did it? It seems it was impossible to buy from certain regions (or, more likely, only possible to buy from a couple of regions), so why they showed the pack for everyone? It get them nothing but userbase frustration. Why not just hide the pack in regions where it wasn't supposed to be sold (as they usually do actually.)

1 year ago

It's probably just good old fashion incompetence. Maybe poorly written code or something.

1 year ago

Well, I agree that I still retain the coins, however they raised revenue, through advert clicks, from ppl trying to get over the coin threshold for something that was, for all intents and purposes, unavailable. Seems scammy to me. Or perhaps it was just plain incompetence? I dunno which bodes worse for them.

1 year ago

True. They did benefit from the increased traffic, only to not deliver in the end. If you had a good day or two to get a copy and miss it, I'd get it, that's fair. That's what GOG does and so far I didn't get a "oops, sorry, out of copies tee hee" message.
But a freaking second? Are you kidding me?

1 year ago

yep

1 year ago

Code invalid

1 year ago

The very moment it became available it returned:

{"name":"Error","message":"The requested loot is currently not available","messageId":"Api_LootController_error_loot_disabled"}

Then it returned the same thing until it became sold out. Therefore it wasn't possible to be bought, at least from my location.

1 year ago

Wtf, so we were denied it? What's up with that?

1 year ago

I got a similar error as soon as it became available

1 year ago

Yeah so did I. It kept popping up no matter how much I mashed the button.

1 year ago

It's because they switched lootpacks. That one which was for season ticket owners worked for those which haven't it.

1 year ago

That's weird, when I experimented with the Season Lootpack it said I couldn't get it because I didn't have the ticket for it.
If true, that's a cock up.

1 year ago

V Rising giveaway for those his lose it

https://giv.gg/HOQjpK

1 year ago

you should remove the link, i think it's against the rules

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.