Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Seems to be 125 diamonds to buy a loot-pack now.

I didn't notice that before.

Oh well ,i did say they'd be clawing back all those diamonds they gave out recently ,one way or another..

1 year ago

interestingly enough, the price didn't change for x25 Premium Lootpacks, it's still 2500 diamonds

1 year ago

I wonder if that price will remain like that or if it was simply an oversight and it'll get "fixed" later. If it stays at that price it might be worth it saving up for 25 packs, I could get to 2500 diamonds in a couple of months.

1 year ago

Well ,they look after their addicts ...

1 year ago

Lounge5 expired

1 year ago

3 euro each pack :O , 125 diamonds each pack :O .....

1 year ago

3 euro for 2 packs, 1.5 euro per pack

1 year ago

They gave away an Xbox. I guess that kinda explains the increased prices. They have to recover the money. Still not worth spending real money on those packs. The chance of getting anything useful is very slim.

1 year ago

how is Germany faring being impacted by an energy crisis that sites like Lootboy has to increase their prices? :I

1 year ago

Increasing price in diamonds is just not nice( They just steal 20% of savings from people who were gathering diamonds to pay in bulk.

1 year ago

So now you have to spend €3 to have a chance to get a game which has been given away for free somewhere else in the past. Sounds like a great deal...

1 year ago

yea, i started to collect 1k for future promotion about a month ago, but i give up now, will just spend those dia and forget about lootboy xd not worth my time. if i calculate the time i'm clicking on their adds and stuff to earn diamonds for 10x, it will be like 2 working days in total, and i can earn way more money for 2 working days than 5/10$ steam wallet card :D

oh and if they are rising prices because of that recent promotions with coins, i think i got like 10 dia from 100+ coin packs that i opened. soooo... no profit for me anyway

1 year ago

as the prices have gone up because of the addition of diamonds to the packages then why did they give them there xD

1 year ago

New code: beyond5
+5 dia

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Valid codes:

Code Reward
Paradise 5💎,1000🪙
avive-09 Community Lootpack
JOJO 1000🪙 (comic)
paradise5 5💎,1000🪙
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎,1500🪙 (Only for new users!)
1 year ago*

какие паки сейчас лучше открывать?

1 year ago

Шанс везде одинаковый получить что-то хорошое. Если интересны коды кошелька, то PUBG, Supreme Steam, CS:GO, TEAM FORTRESS у всех выпадают кошельковые коды.
У них сейчас, вроде, в Gold Rush паке (или как он называется, тот, который выпадает после 10 открытых паков) выпадают Cheat Chip карты разного номинала, которые можно обменять здесь - у меня после 2х или 3х сейчас 19 этих "чипов" для 5$ нужно 50 :)
Если интересны игры, то Indiegala Gameplay раздача (почти 100% что получишь игру, не AAA, но всё же), ZeePond (низкий шанс, почти как у Lootboy, но есть и AAA. скрин с 100$, 20$ и 50$) или сидеть на твиче и фармить балы канала, которые можно обменять на игры (смотри скрин c GTA5)

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

кошельков хватит, спасибо за подробный ответ

1 year ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/616e7ead78f2e6001a7063b0
Вот, кстати, пак за 700 алмазов в котором 50 "чипов", т.е. сразу 5$

1 year ago

С ZeePond эти ваучеры пополнения можно активировать только в Australian Steam магазине. Если ты его выиграешь, ты его не активируешь в РФ/СНГ или Турции. А только получишь пожизненный бан. Т.к. на нём такие же правила как тут, всё что выиграешь ты должен активировать на свой аккаунт Steam (или другой платформы). Если не докажешь активацию ключа получаешь бан.

1 year ago

Ага, спасибо! Чёт не обратил внимание на строчку "DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOUR COUNTRY HAS ECONOMIC SANCTIONS OR YOUR STEAM STORE VALUE IS 10% BELOW OR ABOVE THE AUSTRALIAN STORE VALUE" :(
У меня ни разу не запрашивали доказательства активации (хотя, может, это из-за того, что всё что выигрывал активировал на своём аккаунте), а так видел, что есть такое правило.

1 year ago

Вот я так несколько лет сидел на их сайте, а потом выиграл случайно то что не должен был выигрывать и получил пожизненный бан. Теперь не сижу на их сайте.
Мискликнул не на ту раздачу и вступил.

1 year ago

Thank you <3

1 year ago

RubixTV Expired~

1 year ago

Thanks! Also Kylie_08 expired

1 year ago

Pirates of Black Cove Gold
2BMBW-AP0RV-ZP[mate]R

Replace [mate] with a letter and a number.

If you sniped the key, be kind enough to leave a comment!

1 year ago

ninjaed, not me. 58 sec

1 year ago

Thanks for being kinder then others. It get's you a whitelist spot as a consolation prize, at least for a while.

1 year ago

much obliged :)

1 year ago

What happened to loot tickets? not available as payment method

1 year ago

At 3 euro price per pack, no more loot tickets. It needs reasons to fuk the economy somehow so i guess it will be 3 tickets per pack or new system implementation
Sux for ticket holders but they don't care ^^.

Edit: we wait and see

1 year ago

I have 8 loot tickets each month :(
I think they will increase the price of monthly season ticket, too.

1 year ago

No, it's 3 euros for 2 packs.

1 year ago

1 year ago

THE LOOTPACK HAS NOT BEEN FOUND.
Is it still 1 ticket for each premium pack?

1 year ago

You have to buy a minimum of 2 packs, so you need at least 2 tickets.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

did anyone buy season ticket here ?
If I just want to purchase 1 month, would I have to cancel season ticket every month after I subscribe? or I could cancel one time for good ?

1 year ago

It is automatically renewed every month since it is considered a subscription, but you can definitely cancel it in my case from the subscriptions in playstore.

1 year ago

bad news for 1 month purchaser , too lazy to cancel every month , thank you for reply =D

1 year ago

It is not necessary that you cancel it every month, you just have to cancel 1 vez it so that it does not renew automatically. It's like paying netflix.

Only that you must cancel it from the automatic payments of playstore or app store

1 year ago

oh i got it , thank you =D

1 year ago

Good luck and remember that if you buy it you can exchange 1 lootticket for 2 games in the september pack, also being a vip member you can buy a Big Shot for 700 diamonds which guarantees you $5 USD for steam

Big shot - 700 diamonds
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/616e7ead78f2e6001a7063b0

September Action - 1 Looticket
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/623aee06d65477001a06854c

1 year ago

thank you for the information =D

1 year ago

The Big shot pack for 700 diamonds seems interesting. You're guaranteed to receive 5€, during the various promotions you had to buy 20 packs (1000 diamonds, now I guess it will be up to 1250?) and you also could receive Steam wallet codes, I don't remember if it was only 5€ too or you could get a better one randomly... The thing is that 700 diamonds right now for a guaranteed 5€ doesn't sound that bad :/

1 year ago

Grinded diamonds for 2 weeks. got to 125, opened a pack, got Deponia, and deleted my account. Bye Felicia

1 year ago

Bye!

1 year ago

New bonus code: beyond5

1 year ago

Thx!

1 year ago

Wow.... that was different.

I just redeemed 125 diamonds to try for the Splatoon Switch pack...

I won a $25 "Credit of your choice" prize.

Just redeemed it for $25 in Amazon credit. I doubt I'll ever get this again...

1 year ago

lucky

1 year ago

Congrant~!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

What are the other choices besides the Amazon credit? Is there Steam wallet?

1 year ago

To be honest, I can't remember. I thought I saw PSN and Microsoft Xbox points as well. There COULD have been a Steam option, but I honestly don't remember...

1 year ago

Alright, fair enough.
Thanks for the reply, though.

1 year ago

Kylie_08 is expired

1 year ago

I asked them why they increased the price of premium lootpacks and this was their reply:

"Hey, for over four years the prices at LootBoy have remained exactly the same. Unfortunately, I haven't been spared from the general price increases either, and that's why I've been working with my team to find the fairest way to pass on the additional costs to our users so that we can still offer you the same cool loot, entertainment and events. For example, we added a small diamond bonus to the smallest package, the 2-ticket bundle, and we were able to keep the price for the large 25-ticket bundle at only €24.99 including a bonus of 210 diamonds. You can still open all Premium LootPacks completely free of charge. You just have to collect 25% more diamonds than usual: You can now open a Premium LootPack for 125 diamonds. "

1 year ago

We are the product.
Lootboy gets paid by 3rd parties to farm us out for a few cents worth of "diamonds"
They avoid talking about their other revenue streams or how little comes in from users in the form of cash.

1 year ago

25% more diamonds, 99% poorer keys!

1 year ago

the same cool loot meaning the same crappy loot

1 year ago

Oh, so it's confirmed that the price for 25 packs will remain the same, at least for now. Guess hoarding diamonds until reaching 2500 might be the best approach, after all, if in the meantime another promo shows up I could always just go for a 10 pack to take advantage of it.
Thanks for sharing this info.

1 year ago

I did 4x10 promos once. 4x$5 was decent.
Alot of trash games.
A few duplicate codes.
And several repeat games I got 3xBomber Crew, 4xJourney of a Roach and a couple other repeats.
I'm at 1200d, with it going 1250d I'm not as interested,

Its really a 25% devaluation of my time.
Why would I work for a company that pays me same per hour while raising company packs by 25%?
If I had to work 8 hours to buy a pack, now theyre telling me I need to work 10 hours to buy a pack. How about I come back to work when its 6 hours a pack.
Not to mention the unpaid time in the Scam survey diamond quests. Never ever got diamonds for doing surveys.

1 year ago*

I don't bother with surveys, tried once and saw that they didn't work so I just stay away from them. And while I agree that raising prices is a dick move I currently have 1100 diamonds so I'm just gonna keep going for a while, at least until I get something decent out of it, like a steam wallet code.
BTW I'm sadly used to an economy that's always in decline and ever increasing inflation so this didn't felt that much like a slap to the face, more like a soft tap.

1 year ago

Inflation is a decades old bank robbery that is still happening today, we're told is okay and keep accepting for many more decades.
Its wrong. Pure theft year after year.

1 year ago

I've never heard anyone say that inflation is ok, quite the contrary in fact, everyone acknowledges it as an awful thing. It's more of a case of it either being denied/minimized, exaggerated/over reported, exploited, or politicians claiming they know how to fix it to try and get votes. It's an ever present problem that everyone is constantly paranoid about, nobody seems to be able to actually fix, and many try to take advantage of. I'm pretty sure even kids know what inflation is and how it wrecks most people's lives, at least in my country where it appears to be a chronic issue.

1 year ago

I have to admit that them suddenly increasing the price of lootpacks just when I was almost at 1000 diamonds (first time ever I had that many, I was usually getting a lootpack when reaching a hundred) made me a bit salty. Especially since the reason they gave is pretty much BS to me. Anyway... I might try to get to 2500 dias but there's no guarantee the price for 25 packs will remain the same by the time I/we finally reach that threshold. Ah well.

1 year ago

Yeah there's no way of telling if that price will stay the same for long, but at worst they'll rise it too for 25 packs before I get there and I'll just spend the diamonds on whatever makes sense at that point in time. I don't see myself fully quitting lootboy because I'm actually hooked on their webcomic, it's kinda dumb and overly dramatic but I like it.

1 year ago

They buy those Steam codes on the grey market for cents (most if not all of the games are worth from a few cents to an euro), that's why there are lots of duplicates when you try to redeem them. Now they are charging 25% more for that. Well done.

1 year ago

Yeah, I'm sure they don't get those keys from reputable, legit online stores. I actually kinda wonder if they don't have bots themselves to grab freebies for their game pool...

1 year ago

It's a mix. They clearly have direct contact with some publishers. Daedelic for example.

1 year ago

All or a part of the duplicates come because people say their code is region restricted and they can't activate it, lootboy exchange it and the people have then 2 codes because the region restricted was a lie.
Lootboy put the "region restricted" code back in the pool and voila the next one get a dupe key.

So, "say thanks to the lying people" for all the dupes.

I strongly assume that lootboy not exchange anymore region restricted games.

And i assume there pool is region restricted because i never had a dupe key in germany.

1 year ago*

So if I redeem a code on the mobile app, I have to watch an ad :/

1 year ago

Why?Never happened such thing...

1 year ago*

Well the redeem code button said "Watch ad and redeem"... or something like that.

1 year ago

I have a feeling they're reading this forum and will chuck out a few bonuses to a lucky one or two people.
They can see people complaining about the scammy unannounced price rises.
I think they've done one already ,, "I won a $25 "Credit of your choice" prize"...

Psychology 101.
Similar to Nudge Theory.

1 year ago*

Could be... but, hey, I'll take the $25 credit for now and expect nothing in the future.

Realistically, though, aren't we a drop in the bucket for them?

1 year ago

Yeh ,but genuine customer feedback is like gold to a company.
They get it for free here.

• racking up the prices doesn't instill confidence that a company is doing well.
1 year ago

I decided to spend all my 1135 diamonds on 9 CD:GO packs and I got:
-Monster Hunter Rise (activated)
-Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (tried to redeem and it says HW: Remastered - opened ticket)
-Lycah
-1954 Alcatraz
-Of Orcs and Men
-Chicken Assassin Reloaded
-Kingdom Wars 4
-Milennium 4
-Deponia

1 year ago*

Wow very nice ^_^

1 year ago

cant believe someone actually manage to win monster hunter rise,thats awesome

1 year ago

Activated as in duplicate?

1 year ago

No, I mean I added it to my account.

1 year ago

awesome, you will use Of Orcs and Men?

1 year ago

Yup. Already axded tô my account.

1 year ago

good :) nice game.

1 year ago

New comic code - R34
Added to table - https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/w2EjS28

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

What, 125 dias now for a dupe key of a free game? The inflation this year is getting on my nerves.

1 year ago

Redeeming codes on the app forces you to watch ADs now. :)

1 year ago

martinGG
diamond code

1 year ago

TY!

1 year ago

5 Diamonds and 1000 Coins

1 year ago