Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

1x Supreme Steam:: Munin

1 year ago

Whelp, bought even more lootpacks because... I guess the process of manually opening each pack and shredding useless cards wasn't annoying enough. Eh.

So 300 packs in total got me 147 diamonds. One package panic card gave me 20 dias, that's the biggest amount I saw on one single card.

1 year ago

So, around 4k coins for one diamond, if I count it right. Not great, not terrible. Since there is nothing to do with coins anyway, I guess it's something, right?

1 year ago

It's more like 2k per 1 diamond, you get ~50% of coins back from pack

1 year ago

yeah, forgot about it, thanks

1 year ago

Do take into consideration that you get about half of the coins back after shredding cards (+ pack coins). I made a excel of 50 packs (100K coins) and got back 54,500 worth of coins and cards.

My estimate is about 1600-1900 coins per diamond after shredding.

1 year ago

That's true, we can't do much with coins... but I don't want to use them all on that package panic event in case Lootboy put up a nice game for a few hundred thousands gems in a not-so-distant future. XD

1 year ago

Spent 500k recovered 200k+-

1 year ago

Sure, we get a lot of coins back, but I remember they had Death Stranding at 500k coins two or three years ago... With the "inflation", maybe they'd ask 1M for a title like that now. Hence why I'd rather keep a few 100k stashed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

My biggest fear is they become the next tremorgames and just dissapear, so hence I don't stack anymore

1 year ago

Ah, fair enough. I had never thought about that possibility... Eh, I'm willing the take the risk. We'll see. :D

1 year ago

January edition: HELLDIVERS™ Dive Harder Edition

I still have over 700k coins but I'm dreading the prospect of having to open more packs, it's so tedious and the app is so unstable.

1 year ago

helldivers is good game

1 year ago

It did look like a nice one from the trailer, I might even play it someday, first time hearing about the game so I had to check the steam store to learn what I had just gotten.

1 year ago

i own it on steam and played for a bit its good nut its better with friends :D

1 year ago

1.18 M coins = ~600 diamonds
It' closer to 2.3 M spend on opening packages if you add all the coins I got from opening them so about 1150 packs opened.
First 830k gived me 350 dimonds
Then the rest 450k got me extra 250 diamonds

1 year ago

Lootboy won't let me shred cards. My inventory is full of useless shit I don't want and Lootboy won't let me get rid of them.
I can maybe remove 10 at a time, but if I want to do it the smart way and delete them all at once LB tells me no. Pretty annoyed.

1 year ago

I have/had the same problem. It worked eventually after trying several times with errors. (on PC)

1 year ago

it kept shredding them and then telling me the shred failed on the android app, but then it worked in firefox on my computer

1 year ago

After some trial and error I figured that at most I can shred about 50 cards each time and after I confirm the action I have to wait for around 10 seconds before clicking on anything, until the undo button goes away, for it to work properly and not fail in some way. My guess is that their server is being hammered and it simply can't take it, or the app just became even more unstable after the last update.

1 year ago

338k spent, got 91 diamonds

1 year ago

January pack: NASCAR Heat Evolution
Are there any methods to select multiple cards on lootboy fast? So I can shred them.
Something like Shift+Arrow?

1 year ago

The square button to the left of the shred button selects all your cards on your inventory.

1 year ago

Oh, thank you!

1 year ago

Did they reduce the cost for the happy hardware 25pack again?
I know it was 25€ about a year ago...maybe even 20€..
Couple of month ago I think they raised it to 36.99€ and that was a price I wasn't willing to pay.
Now its back down to 29.99€ and the lowest amount money you can get back is 2x5€

1 year ago

I gave it a shot...
29.99€ payed and I got:

3x 5€ Amazon credit
2x 500 diamonds...and some change (I think 212)
10 Blackmarket chips

Games:
Arboria
Industria
Lust from Beyond: M Edition
Rubber Bandits
Archvale
Blackguards
Charlie's Adventure
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 2
LEAVES - The Journey
The Whispered World Special Edition
Embr
Narvas
Mini Ninjas
The Heart of the Teddy Bear
Die Young
OUTBUDDIES DX
Battle vs Chess
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Cat on a Diet
Orcs Must Die! 2
Shooting Stars!
Golf Club Wasteland

Those 1212 diamonds got me really close to 2500, so I'm gonna spend some coins to get the rest and get me another 25 hardware packs.

Loot in exchange for the 2500 diamonds:

3x 5€ Amazon credit
2x 200 diamonds
18 Blackmarket chips

games:
BATTLETECH Digital Deluxe Edition
OUTBUDDIES DX
Fort Triumph
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
Noosphere
10 Second Ninja X
The Guild II
AtmaSphere
ShootMania Storm
LEAVES - The Return
My Big Sister
Munin
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Dead Age 2: The Zombie Survival RPG
Prison Architect
Retimed
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Panzer Corps
The Whispered World Special Edition
Fort Triumph
The Town of Light
CrossKrush

1 year ago*

So you paid 30$ and got 30$ of Amazon credits + a big load of games, not a bad deal !

1 year ago

Sort of...
About 1200 diamonds where spent for the 2nd round which I had aquired previously. But got 415 back from this again.

So all in all ~30€ + 800 diamonds for 30€ amazon credit and games.

1 year ago

January edition: Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae

Just how many Two Worlds things are there? I swear these reproduce on the store when nobody's watching, like gremlins.

1 year ago

I finally reached the 1250 diamonds and I had read that there were sometimes packs that guaranteed a minimum steam credit for this.
Is this still the case? Do you know if there are any right now or soon?

1 year ago

Lately, there are only EU regions promotions. Not for other regions.

1 year ago

Thank you
Still active? Where do I find them?

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

It was https://www.lootboy.com/weekendspecial, but not active now. It isn't known also when and if will be this offer again or that one with Supreme Steam and guaranteed credit for every country.

1 year ago

Is sharing autoclicker code allowed by Lootboy and SteamGifts? Annoyed because using an autoclicker means I can't do anything else with the computer, so I whipped up a userscript to open all available packs. I can share it but afraid my Lootboy and SG accounts might be banned.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago*

【Diamonds Quest LootPack RAID: Shadow Legends】

• Price|499 🪙
  • Rewards|30 💎
  • Available until Jan 15 2023 11:00:00 GMT-03

【Link】LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM

View attached image.
1 year ago

Nice if I could do the quest. But how do I know if I can?

1 year ago

These are the quest requirements.

View attached image.
1 year ago

1 year ago

Can confirm, another offer appears in BR

1 year ago

Current offers are listed below.

• Without country restriction - 2 Offers
  • With Country Restriction (Austria, Germany, Switzerland) - 6 Offers + 1 Huawei Only.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Spent 125 Diamonds to get the January Pack...
No game inside with key.
Got 200 Diamonds instead...
😁

1 year ago

I went to 1250 diamonds with the lootcoin packs. Instead of waiting for a Steam pack later, i decided to get a Happy Hardware 10 pack instead, because premium packs might drop more diamonds. I got 10 extremely common games, 5€ for amazon and... 1 diamond. Not even a Black Market pack, which is weird. Edit : BM pack just arrived.

1 year ago

It seems all the good offers lately have been region restricted to a select few Western European countries + USA. Even the monthly Action pack which I could get till December is now region restricted for some reason. I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait for a guranteed Steam wallet promo that is worldwide.

1 year ago

Sorry for noob question. I have 220k coins, how can I turn them into some number of diamonds?

1 year ago

Just buy 25x LootCoin LootPack.

1 year ago

I have this doubt as well, did you speak ironically or do you really really possible to turn coins to diamonds?

1 year ago

It is "package panic" event.
"From 01/10/2023 at 12:00 CEST until 01/13/2023 at 12:00 CEST, it is possible worldwide to find the "LootBoy's lost Diamond Package" LootCard in all LootPacks and Premium LootPacks in the LootBoy app or web. This special LootCard contains up to 5,000 Diamonds. Once you find the LootBoy's Lost Diamond Package LootCard in a LootPack or Premium LootPack, it will be shredded and the amount of Diamonds will be automatically credited to your account. The card will be no longer visible in your inventory."

1 year ago

I thinks it's late now but during that event if you buy (and open!) Lootcoin lootpacks you might get some diamonds.
It's something random, sometimes 1 diamond, many none and quite rarely 15 or more.

1 year ago

I bought 15 packs, received zero diamonds (and nothing else of value), so I gave up. Wasn't worth it for me.

1 year ago

i bought 25 packs and got 3 diamonds, nice

1 year ago

better than me 25 packs = 0 diamonds

1 year ago

January edition: Snake Pass

... a game previously given away en masse, well that was a bit of a disappointing conclusion to the package panic. In the end I started the event with 1.4 million coins and ended it with 400k, when counting all the coins gotten back from the packs and shredding cards it likely adds up to more than a million tho, and for my incessant clicking I got rewarded with enough diamonds (some came from daily ads so no clue of how many exactly) to get 6 games. All in all not a terrible conversion rate when considering that coins are pretty much useless otherwise.

1 year ago

spend 450k golds (225 packs) = 143 diamonds

1 year ago

GG7
1000c 7d

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Thank you :)

1 year ago

Thank you!

Valid codes:

Code Reward
Orion7 7💎 1000🪙
TEN 10💎 1000🪙
nakar-01 Community Lootpack
EICHIRO 1000 🪙 (comic)
Rubix5 Community Lootpack
fray Community Lootpack
flickzy Community Lootpack
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
1 year ago*

Please repost the table on the last page :)

1 year ago

Sure

1 year ago

i forgot to redeem these for a moment and tried to activate it on steam as a cd key

1 year ago

Is there any point waiting for guaranteed gift card promos (especially Steam wallet codes) in Hungary? Seems like most events nowadays are restricted to Germany and Western Europe.

1 year ago

I asked support about this recently and they said they can't answer anything about it. "Read announcements and follow the news". So, I guess if they can't answer, nobody here knows anyway. Let's hope!

1 year ago

25x Supreme Steam

Games:
Enclave (Gold)
Golf Club Wasteland
The Night of the Rabbit
Ghost Stories 2
Isle of Jura
Lawn Mowing Simulator
NASCAR Heat Evolution
Space Cows
Royal Offense
2x Steel Division: Normandy 44
Vagrant Hearts 2
Magicka
Heal
The Deed Dynasty
Lumberhill
Stars End
Embr
Die Young
Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
STRIDER
Truck Racer
Pressure
Rogue Stormers
World War III: Black Gold

Bonuses: a little diamonds (Package Panic) and 21 cheat chips.

1 year ago*

Not bad at all, congrats

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.