Don't know if this is just a regional thing, games usually cost here the same (if not more) as in other EU countries. Also don't know if it works in other countries as well, or just here, but let me know.
1000HUF is less than 3EUR btw, so it's a really good deal for a game that just came out. too bad it's non-steam

https://www.microsoft.com/hu-hu/p/tell-me-why-chapters-1-3/9nf83przk6k3?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

well it's not everyone's cup of tea but i loved the Life is Strange games so I guess I will like this one too.
shame it's only for Hungary then, but one could probably use vpn to buy it here

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Vac bans are only for hackers. Price glitches are never punished unless you abuse them(aka vpn)

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Using vpn on steam = ban or possible punishments.
On a random site like microsoft? Nah. Not related

3 years ago

thanks, i got it in hungary. now i have to first play life is strange 2 as this seems to be its sequel. or is it not?

3 years ago

not sure, but i think they aren't connected at all

3 years ago

that's what I found too.

3 years ago

It isn't a sequel and even if it's intended to be part of the same world I doubt anyone involved will actually come out and say so as Life is Strange is a Square Enix IP whilst Tell me Why is published by Microsoft (though I['m not sure if they own the IP).

3 years ago

nope. And tell me why is booooring.
Review ratio is good, but as i written in my review:
"Right now it feels so that the review score brought by the fear of downvoting a game with its current theme. While Tell me Why has a message, I believe it is important for a story to be well written and interesting, which pulls in the player at the first second and not letting us away until the end. I had that feeling during Life is Strange"

But i really hope it will be better in chapter 2+3, cliffhanger at the end of chapter 1 has promises. But the fact that the whole chapter 1 is 33% of the game instead of just being a prologue is troublesome.

3 years ago

Hungary entered lockdown with the start of 1st September, no foreigner can enter the country again, it is a COVID-19 restriction again, so perhaps they gave us a sweet deal just because of that.

The first month game pass is 300HUF only tho, which less than 1 eur and the game is in it.

3 years ago

heh, now i feel ripped off with 1000 for this game. (having a not-yet-used free game pass for 1.5 months also in my drawer)

3 years ago

Works perfectly, without any need for VPN. But Google translate is helpful :-)
Thanks for sharing

3 years ago

its on gamepass also

3 years ago

this game looks worst than life is strange and that one wasn't even good to begin with lol

3 years ago

Checked the price for Russian store, was a bit surprised, read a little - and yes, it's just not available for purchase in Russian store at all, likely because of "LGBT propaganda". At least Steam is not into this nonsense.

Edit: damn. It was available before on Steam. Well, fuck you, Steam and/or publishers, the game looks nice, so I'll just go and pirate it.

3 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.