Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago*

I'd like to test it.

7 years ago

Thanks for doing this script. It's very useful!

I'm very interested to test this version.

I have done lots of JavaScripting and other programming. I might be able to help if I notice something that could be improved.

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Displaying wishlisted games would be fantastic! I hope you find the time to implement it.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

This is great news. I'm looking forward to this update. And if you need another beta tester, I'll be happy to help :-)

7 years ago

On this RaChart, XCOM: Enemy Within and Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings do not show as owned for me:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/3mh2A/humble-bundle-build-your-own-2k-bundle

I assume it's the usual Steam API weirdness.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I am glad to say that i finally works in my Iron / Chrome browser. Thanks!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

What you say is true, but I never figured out if it was your script or something else in my configuration that didn't make it work, also under consideration that it worked for many, many people. So I lived without it and didn't want to bother you. Hope you also can understand this point of view ;)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I whitelisted the author of this post, but the highlighting isn't working:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/F5Wzl/bundlestars-kiss-pick-mix-bundle-build-your-own-bundle

7 years ago

you need to "white-list" him in the script, not on sg.

7 years ago

LOL! Folks are hilarious. Yeah, I know that. We solved the problem, which is that the chart wasn't formatted properly. LOL! :-D

7 years ago*

At the moment I posted the chart was working, so I was trying to help you, with the most evident solution I though of.
LOL! sorry for being so "hilarious" in the process. LOL! :P

my bad for doing that.. learned my lesson to never fucking post trying to help ppl

7 years ago

I didn't say I didn't appreciate you responding, it's just that the idea that I would not understand what "whitelisting" means in the context of this script was funny to me. Come on, it's not that serious and no need to feel hurt. I'm sorry if you read my comment that way.

7 years ago*

On a second though, I think I have overreacted, and I usually take too easy offense :(. So I apologize for my reaction, reading all the thread I kind of understand why you believed to be funny :))

7 years ago

its line 482 in the script in case you want to add users that it will work for

7 years ago

Yeah, I know. It was the chart that wasn't done properly.

7 years ago

I don't know if I messed something up, (I just downloaded it), but nothing is highlighting for me?

7 years ago

It's because rachellove has stopped making threads. If you see a thread that features a chart, and it does not already auto-highlight, the user is not rachellove/KTS/devotee/Sighery, and is such currently not 'whitelisted' by the script.

Edit the userscript and add a (without the square brackets) [|| author == "username here"] at the end of line 482, but before the closing bracket. Replace 'username here' with whichever user was the person that had posted the thread. You'll see a few examples at the line itself so you can hopefully better understand what I'm trying to type.

In the future, Sighery might remove the whitelist feature, but that is not definite yet.

EDIT: Sorry if my instructions just now were confusing, I left out a crucial detail.

7 years ago*

It was devotee's thread though, which is why I think I messed up :3

7 years ago

9-10hours ago when you posted that issue the steam api was down, but it is back up now so if the issue is still going on then its not steam atm.

7 years ago

Still doesn't seem to be working :/

7 years ago

i would double check that you have the steps in the "How to use it" part at top of this page setup in the section in the photo below =)

and if you have edited the script in any way (trying to whitelist more people) then maybe try factory resetting the script and test it with a few different threads that claim to be RaCharts enhanced.

additionally: i suggest this as a whitelist solution dont shoot me sighery =)

View attached image.
7 years ago*

I did, and I don't have custom colors sent. I guess I'll retry the codes again. THanks for the help~

7 years ago

Okay, the numbers were all exactly the same, but I just resubmitted them and now it works. Thanks!

7 years ago

np =)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

If you just want it to work in every thread, just remove the check . Line 23:

change
if (window.location.href.match(".steamgifts.com/discussion/") !== null && confirmAuthor() && checkIDAPI()) {

to
if (window.location.href.match(".steamgifts.com/discussion/") !== null && checkIDAPI()) {

The script won't check the author at all now.

7 years ago

this is even easier =)

it just changes it so that those that are not on the whitelist also still pass ;)

7 years ago

script has stopped working and says API key is missing and SteamID64 is missing? Is this part of you updating the script?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

hmm should i uninstall and reinstall?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

yeah i just cleared all my caches this morning...this may sound stupid but how do I add them? I see on the script where it says its missing.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

oh yeah thanks! sorry to bother you

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thank you for the update :)

7 years ago

Lovely! Bump ^-^

7 years ago

nice! thank you!

7 years ago

Thank you!

I notice that the script even works with the chart in this thread, which is really cool:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/iPrRc/so-what-game-are-you-absolutely-dying-to-have-given-away-read-desc-please

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I'd like to make my Ungiftable Games thread compatible with ReChart. Should I change the lists to tables? Is there any tool you would recommend to help me resolve the game names to Steam links? It would be a lot of hassle to do it all manually...

Thanks!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the time you're investing into this.

BTW, my main challenge is less converting a list to a chart (I could probably do that with search & replace), but more about resolving textual game names to Steam store links. Sites like barter.vg and compare2steam.com do it, but as part of their main functionality. They don't provide a simple tool to just convert a textual list into links. Is that what you have in mind?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Wow... I'm beyond interested. This would be awesome! :-)

Thank you!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Just one for the title. I'll add the pipe to the name + the key by updating the formulas I'm using in the spreadsheet where I'm maintaining the keys. That is, instead of using "Name - key", I'll use "[Name]() | key".

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

No hurry. Take your time. I'll only be able to use it in the evening anyway, because I'm away from my spreadsheet.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

Thank you man, this tool is very helpful. There are some ways to improve it, but since I'm likely the only user (for now), it's good as it is. I just combined it with some manual searches in cases where it had difficulties locating games.

You can see the result here. List #2 is probably the longest ReChart had to resolve, and it seems to work without a hitch! :-)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I'm not getting in any way paid...

We know, and we appreciate every single thing you decide to do. You have no obligations to us AT ALL.

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Hi, I downloaded TitleOnlyChart some time ago and it worked just fine, I was able to use it for the last 'train' I made.

However, you have to enter one game at a time and that takes some time. Is there any way to paste a list of game titles and get store links?

I'm not assuming your program supports that but are there any sites that offer this functionality ot any api's I can write a php page for that will do this?

Thanks!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

i'm not quite following what good "store links" will do while creating giveaways. you don't input store links anywhere into a giveaway at all. you merely enter the title of the game and it automatically pulls up a list of store links of games with that title for you to select from.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

ohh. okay.

these few words together made it sound like he wanted to try and create GAs based of store links.. which i thought could work (certainly would be more accurate then title), but it doesn't seem to accept store links in the title field.

for the last 'train' I made.
However, you have to enter one game at a time

but i see he means a chart for the train instead. my bad again. ^^

7 years ago

Yes, see my reply. :)

7 years ago

yeah i gotcha now. sorry about that.. i tend to speak way way to often before i think things fully thru. ^^

that makes perfect sense though. would certainly make things easier. xD

7 years ago

That is indeed what I want to do. And yes, I did not expect you to add any functionality to your program, I was just hoping you (or someone else) would know of an easy way to get a bunch of links at once.

I've looked at both Compare2Steam and Barter.vg and I'll probably just use one of those to input the list and then grab the inner html of the resulting table and use Excel or a php script to get just the links and create a nice chart for the 'train' post.

'Trains' are just not the best way for me. It just seems much nicer to just create a RaChart compatible table with links to the store and the giveaways. It's easier for people to see what to enter, easier to create (no need for all those Next links), and easier on the Steamgifts server.

Thanks Sighery!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

^^

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I just checked my list and unfortunately I don't have any unused Supreme Commander keys, sorry!

7 years ago

Edit: just read your reply to the comment, lol. Ignore the below then...

I did just see a post on my thread of someone pointing me here: http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetAppList/v2

That should help me a lot; shouldn't be too hard to cache that and do a compare against it. At first glance it's missing subs though, I'm hoping there's a json list for that too.

7 years ago

Can I ask what you are using to grab the names and links?

Considering all the work you have done for the community I'll be happy to get Supreme Commander Gold Edition for you.

I hope the addition of the program accepting a list will help other people. Personally I now feel like it's a challenge to get my php script working but seeing your source code might help with that. :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Well, I might have a key for it in a day or two. :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

Thanks, amazing work! I will take a look at it when I get back tonight.

7 years ago

linux python potential user here ;)
this has better potential use for DIG thread then your initial one did for me i think since i would of only used a small portion of the output from the other one

"non-standard libraries I'm using" what i need? xD

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

had:
python (2.7.11-1)
python-beatifulsoup (3.2.1-1)

installed:
python-requests-unixsocket (0.1.5ubuntu4)
python-pip (8.1.1-2ubuntu0.4)

ran:
python -m pip install TileOnlyChart.py

Collecting TileOnlyChart.py
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement TileOnlyChart.py (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for TileOnlyChart.py

i'm not doing something right i can tell. xD

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

sorry, i thought going thru the package manager would just solve all dependencies even better.

steps/commands i took/did

pip install requests

Requirement already satisfied: requests in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

pip install beautifulsoup4

Requirement already satisfied: beautifulsoup4 in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

chmod a+x TileOnlyChart.py

then exited terminal and launched. it just give me a selective cursor for a few moments while it generated: json, logging, re, requests, unicodedata, urllib, urllib2 -- that all appear to be screenshots of my computer at the time i ran it if i open it with a document viewer.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

okay, got it working now.. i tried that earlier and couldn't get it to find the file even though i was in the folder with it (or at least i thought). thank you for the help ^^

but actually i suppose it would be helpful to have the other one. i still have to convert them to goo links, but it would be faster then going to store pages to get that info for each game. if you still don't mind just drop a link in a ended GA of mine and i'll tell you when i downloaded so you can remove it if you want. xD

7 years ago*

I have a gift link for you. :)

Message me on Steam?

7 years ago

I finally tried the new version and it took me over five minutes to notice it spits out a chart.txt file. lol

Result here. :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

yeah linux output response after "!done"

A new text file called 'chartSG' has been created here in this folder, just open it and the table will be there available to be copied
'
Press Enter or close the window to exit

^^

7 years ago

Yeah, I think the first time I ran it there was text for a split second and all the next times it closed so fast there wasn't even a flash of white. But I figured it out in the end and that's what counts. :)

(And it would have helped if damn Windows 7 wouldn't auto sort new files into the rest of the files of the open Explorer window; so incredibly annoying.)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Hmmm. I'm using Firefox and both the primary and secondary colours show as black. Although I've changed them via the interface, and clicked "Submit", they aren't "sticking". When I refresh the page and click on the "Rachart Enhancer" link from the Discussions dropdown, they've both reset back to black again.

No sure whether this is a bug or there is something funky going on in my Firefox settings? Oh - I'm using version 0.27.7 of the script, with Firefox 48.0.2.

Thanks for your work on the script :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thanks for the explanation. For some reason it doesn't seem to be working for me. There is no highlighting on the charts no matter what I select...

Oh well. Like I say, perhaps there is something odd in my FF settings :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Same issue, I have selected the color, submit it through the button as well. However, as soon as I refresh the tab, settings are back to black again

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I reset the color bars, put in the ID's again and submitted them one by one, Checked the charts again, it still doesn't show the colors. Could it possibly an issue with Firefox?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

This is what I am getting, and yes I own some of those games already:

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Let's see if works for other FF users who are complaining of the same issue. It will give us more clarity. This could be an addon which might be interfering as well.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Where does it store the information, I removed the addon, cleared cache and deleted temp files. When I install it again, steam Id and API still shows up there automatically

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Bro, I cleaned the Cache from the settings under Mozilla. Then I ran CCleaner and cleared cache through that as well. But this still has the Id's preallocated somehow. I guess I need to do without charts.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Which console do you want me to run this commands on bro?
I tried making Id columns blank and then submit the info and the boxes remained blank, then I remove the plugin, cleared cache, confirmed item removal from gm_scripts folder. Reinstall; left everything at defaults, enter the ID's and it still not working for me. I guess it's me and the plugin doesn't like me :-(. Need to do without charts I guess.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Okay.
I uninstalled Rachart Enhancer and cleared Cache.
Ran all the above commands on the console, reply was "undefined"
Disabled all the scripts (Extended Steamgifts, Do you feel lucky, SG2O and SGV2 Dark 1.3.7)
Restarted the browser, Install Rachart Enhancer again.
It allowed me to paste the ID's again,(boxes were blank this time).
I just pasted the ID and no customization on the colors were done, Didn't check dark theme option either, as it was a vanilla screen with everything disabled.
It is still not working for me.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Alright, let's try that. I am sending you a friend request on steam and from there I can share the TeamViewer ID with you. Is that okay?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thank you once again, bro, We finally nailed it. It was a silly mistake from my end, rather than using just the profile ID numbers I was using the entire path. Sorry to waste so much of your time and energy

7 years ago

48.0.1 and 48.0.2 had critical bugs and Mozilla disabled auto-updating until they were fixed.

Now, 49.0 was just released, so I suggest you try that:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/49.0/

7 years ago

Updated bro, issue is still there. Thanks for helping out.

7 years ago

Thanks. This worked like a charm for me :)

Great stuff!

7 years ago

I am using squished theme, I checked the option as well. However, its not changing color in the charts for me

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Why are some games in green text and some in yellow?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I read that, but the row isn't orange. Only the game title is.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Oh. I didn't know that, sorry. It didn't show up until now. Although, I don't remember clicking any of the links in the 2K Bundle, but whatever. Sorry!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

If it's any help, I can report that it's not source-specific. Your browser will mark the link as visited, even if you've visited by typing it manually. By default, steamgifts doesn't differentiate the appearance of visited links, but when using another userstyle (e.g. Steamgifts dark) , that changes.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

So would like to use this script but also after some months and giving it a new try I (or it?) failed.
Got my API key, my Steam ID64 inserted and submit, colors untouched and no theme used.
I tried the several charts suggested in this thread but none showed up with colors. Tried to set colors too and submitted them including reset option later. Black bars are shown at least in the colors fields now.

Running Firefox ESR 45.4.0 with Steamgifts++, Extended Steamgifts, Mouseover Popup Image Viewer and ReChart Enhancer.
Disabled all of them but ReChart Enahncer, no difference. Enabling them one by one again, again no difference.

Last chart tested with and no luck.

Not familiar with the console or how to run commands in it, therefore nothing here.

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago*

Thanks for your quick reply Sighery, also you were right - it's a user error, my very own one.
Solution: there was a(n extra) space in front of the API-Key number row pasted o_O

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Just wanted to confirm it also works on Seamonkey 2.40 (tested with the latest Greasemonkey port, 3.9.0.1rc1pre, and the latest RaChart Enhancer version, 0.27.7).

It's awesome, thank you :D

7 years ago

How I lived without this?

7 years ago

Fre‎e Game Bump™

Game Fre‎e Key
Millie https://www.indiegala.com/game?game_id=cccde4b8908b11e6a757b3ffb7aeb663
  • If you to‎ok the key, please (1) activate it on your ac‎count, and (2) reply to let me know so that I can remove the link (otherwise your email ad‎dres‎s will remain visible).
  • Please don't take the key if you already own the game or are not interested in it.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

no I checked - but I have it :(

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I hope rdporking@gmail.com is enjoying this game, whoever he/she is...

7 years ago

a ninja

7 years ago

I made a chart by hand for a recent gib but the chart wasn't showing the owned games, so I tried out the "Title only" version of your program you linked to Yirg here, but I still can't get it to work. I'm on the latest version 0.27.7. The chart is for the Valve Complete Pack, and I'll paste it here as it appears in my post:

No. GAME
01 Counter-Strike
02 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
03 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
04 Counter-Strike: Source
05 Day of Defeat
06 Day of Defeat: Source
07 Deathmatch Classic
08 Half-Life
09 Half-Life: Blue Shift
10 Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
11 Half-Life: Opposing Force
12 Half-Life: Source
13 Half-Life 2
14 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
15 Half-Life 2: Episode One
16 Half-Life 2: Episode Two
## Half-Life 3, Half-Life 3 Season Pass, Half-Life 3 Deleted Scenes *
17 Left 4 Dead
18 Left 4 Dead 2
19 Portal
20 Portal 2
21 Ricochet
22 Team Fortress Classic
23 Team Fortress 2 (Premium Edition)

*(Maybe)

Would appreciate your help on why it doesn't seem to work.

(I'd link to the gib in question directly to show you, but it's the 9th GA in a SGT protected train, albeit VAC and Trade ban filter only, so I hope you don't mind if I just link to the relevant thread here).

7 years ago*

Hmm.. I just realised the chart functions in the post above after I posted it, but it won't work when I post in the description for the gib. Maybe I just misunderstood and the chart was never intended to work for GA descriptions. (Anyway, it won't show TF2 as owned although I own it, but I guess that's just a Steam API thing as it's now a free title. EDIT: TF2 shows up as owned if you log in with SteamDB in the listing here. Maybe due to the different method you alluded to above?).

Formatting code I used is here for reference:

No. | GAME |
:- |
01 | **[Counter-Strike](http://store.steampowered.com/app/10/)** |
02 | **[Counter-Strike: Condition Zero](http://store.steampowered.com/app/80/)** |
03 |**[Counter-Strike: Global Offensive](http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/)** |
04 |**[Counter-Strike: Source](http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/)** |
05 |**[Day of Defeat](http://store.steampowered.com/app/30/)** |
06 |**[Day of Defeat: Source](http://store.steampowered.com/app/300/)** |
07 |**[Deathmatch Classic](http://store.steampowered.com/app/40/)** |
08 |**[Half-Life](http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/)** |
09 |**[Half-Life: Blue Shift](http://store.steampowered.com/app/130/)** |
10 |**[Half-Life Deathmatch: Source](http://store.steampowered.com/app/360/)** |
11 |**[Half-Life: Opposing Force](http://store.steampowered.com/app/50/)** |
12 |**[Half-Life: Source](http://store.steampowered.com/app/280/)** |
13 |**[Half-Life 2](http://store.steampowered.com/app/220/)** |
14 |**[Half-Life 2: Deathmatch](http://store.steampowered.com/app/320/)** |
15 |**[Half-Life 2: Episode One](http://store.steampowered.com/app/380/)** |
16 |**[Half-Life 2: Episode Two](http://store.steampowered.com/app/420/)** |
## |~**Half-Life 3, Half-Life 3 Season Pass, Half-Life 3 Deleted Scenes**~ * |
17 |**[Left 4 Dead](http://store.steampowered.com/app/500/)** |
18 |**[Left 4 Dead 2](http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/)** |
19 |**[Portal](http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/)** |
20 |**[Portal 2](http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/)** |
21 |**[Ricochet](http://store.steampowered.com/app/60/)** |
22 |**[Team Fortress Classic](http://store.steampowered.com/app/20/)** |
23 |**[Team Fortress 2 (Premium Edition)](http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/)** |

*(Maybe)
7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Interesting, thanks for the answer. That clears that up, then :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

No worries. And as someone who tends to be quite verbose more often than not, I understand your dilemma perfectly :)

7 years ago

Had an issue recently where someone was using an out-of-date script:

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/xKakWPm

Does the script auto-update or must someone always install new versions manually?

Any possibility of uploading it on Greasy Fork so that updates can be pushed automatically:

https://greasyfork.org

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sighery: Hi dude, it would be useful if it also showed how many times I have made a GA of each the game. Could you implement that?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Well, I think most of people who buy bundles because of creating GAs would appreciate it. They don't say anything because they don't use this user script since it doesn't have any functions for them. It is like cars, electricity, cell phones and so on - people didn't talk about it until it was invented. :)

There could be even more useful features which would work with this data. For example, the script could count CV for the each game according to the amount of created GAs. So after 5 created GAs the number would be smaller.

I would also appreciate if the script counted retail price, CV and CV per $1 for each tier. Parots People who make the charts don't add retail and CV prices for each tier and that's not very useful (I really doubt the last tier is the most bought one. On the contrary, I think most of people buy the first one).

7 years ago

i can see how it would be beneficial for those that buy specifically for GAs, but i see sighery's point too, that seems like an awful lot of caching for that.

@sighery - as an alternate to pull that data off SG, could it pull that info off of SGtools sent page? - still the same caching process, but then the load is handled by sgtools instead ;) -- idk how that stuff all works though, just a thought you may or may not be able to use.

7 years ago

I understand him too I just wanted to explain him that it would not be so useless as it may seems to him.

Well, I wanted to write you that SGTools would be bad for it because it takes many seconds till it shows the data but I did try it after "1001" and it was very fast (until now it was always slow). I am not sure if they made it faster or it is just a coincidence. :)

7 years ago

depends heavily who you are checking, and not necessarily the raw "amount sent"... for instance i can never even get cowmoobabys sent page to load with 12k GAs sent.. but i have no problems checking ZemunBRE 26k GAs sent, because their GAs are mass and not so spread out as much as cowmoobabys..

update: if the feature were added i think it would need a disable toggle option for those that have super large sent lists.. but for average users i do see the benefit so am still for it personally xD

7 years ago*

Yep, I agree with all. :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

have i done something wrong that i have this annoying color for unowned games? http://prntscr.com/d4rz5d

7 years ago

...click on the arrow of the Discussions box at the header. You will see there is a new row called RaChart™ Enhancer...

The options drop down has moved from under Discussions to under Support. Is that on purpose or is it just me?

EDIT: It seems this was caused by the removal of the Sales button.

7 years ago*

Here's my modded version updated to latest:

click

Differences:

• No need for API key
  • No need for SteamID setup
  • Supports DLC highlighting
  • Much Faster
  • Doesn't work if you're logged out of Steam. [Will try to fallback if API&SteamID is set]
  • provided as-is, "It works for me", this is not tested expect by me and don't expect much support
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

It's both faster and slower in different ways. It goes off your already existing steam store cache so it's faster at pulling the data and displaying it, however that data is slower at updating. For instance immediately after purchasing the recent Indiegala Hump bundle, I redeemed the bundle and refreshed the bundle page associated with it and it was still showing all unowned with the modified script. Turned off the Mod-Script and turned on the Original and refreshed again to have them immediately highlight showing ownership due to it using the API route.

I still keep and use both though, changed the @name in the header to "// @name RaChart™ Enhancer (MODDED)" in order to keep them both installed and just toggle one at a time on/off.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

thank you, i didn't think about that. done now. ^^

7 years ago

Try a ctrl-shift-R on https://store.steampowered.com/dynamicstore/userdata/ to update the values shameless necro

7 years ago

Any chance to update your version to support charts in GA descriptions?

Thanks!

6 years ago

Supports DLC highlighting

Installing... Testing... Success!!! -- additionally that includes "game of the year / gold editions / etc"

edit: oops, sorry wrong reply ;)

7 years ago

Hello,
I would like this script also check New MASTER LIST of ongoing bundles ❤ and mark all new bundles in the topic.

It would be very useful because it would be much easier and faster to check if there is a bundle I haven't seen yet.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Any chance to make it work with Steamtrades as well?
I have added Steamtrades website but it doesnt work.
However it works well with steamgifts

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.