7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

i tried adding the API and such but i can't find the add-on via the Discussions box, could use some help ^^.
p.s have you made this add-on?

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

found it under support xd.
also, i put the correct STEAM API, and the correct STEAMID64, yet it doesn't work, also whenever i change it into a different color it resets to the original color :(.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

made sure twice =/ still not working, fetched my codes from
http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
https://steamid.io/

lol it started working now, great add-on welcome to my whitelist xd.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

to make sure i'm adding the right guy to my whitelist =p.

7 years ago

Any update on adding wishlist support? If you need beta testers, just ask ;-)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

No worries. The script is already very useful and any additional feature would just be the cherry on top. Good luck with all your projects, especially getting that job offer. Thanks for everything!

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I would be happy to beta and report back whats working or not working as well when looking at the various charts.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Not at all a problem. School, Life and Jobs all come first. I saw his post above and figured the more volunteers the better. When/if you come back to it and if you need people to test and report back. Feel free to hit me up even if thats a few months from now. I'm sure I'll still be around. Good luck with your exams and here is to wishing you success with the job application should you go for it.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Here's second version of my mod:

install

Compared to previous modded version:

Added:

• Wishlist highlight
  • Ignored highlight
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I just installed this script and I'm getting "RaChartโ„ข Enhancer: Both API key and Steam ID64 are missing, please add them for the script to work". Are the still needed? Your original post about the script had "No need for API key" and "No need for SteamID setup". What am I doing wrong?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Fixed. I forgot to remove check.

7 years ago

Thank you, this is an excellent enhancement!

For some reason wishlisted games are displayed correctly in bundle threads but not in this thread which has two ReChart enabled tables (I wishlisted a few games for testing). Is this an issue with the script or the tables?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Time was indeed all it took. Everything works fine now :-)

7 years ago

Just so you know, if a game is both owned and marked as Not Interested, it's shown as the latter. I think owning the game should take precedence. Thoughts?

7 years ago

Yes, definitely. I'll take a look later.

7 years ago

Fixed. Now order is

Ignored < Wishlist < Owned

7 years ago

Great, thank you! :-)

7 years ago

I'm getting this error again on one machine. Not sure what changed. The version I have installed is 0.27.7.m4. Any suggestions?

7 years ago

If I check some rachart's it only gives me a message that the API and ID are missing and nothing highlights. I just installed this script so I guess it should be the newest version

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Ah ok, I thought that wasn't necessary with madjoki's version. working fine now, thank you.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

[update]
OK, I found out what the problem is. It's because I didn't login Steam. I found if you don't login the importJSON() get empty list and it looks like importJSON2() (use the api and steamID) only get the owned games. So problems solved.

I have installed this version and have some highlight issues. The owned and partial owned highlight work just fine, but the wishlist highlight didn't work at all (I don't have much ignored app, so I'm not testing this). My browser is Firefox and use Greasemonkey (both latest version). Could you please give me some suggestions about what the problems may be? Thanks~

7 years ago*

Hello,
I would like the script supported also alt steam accounts. At least one... It's my suggestion. :)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Thanks for the reply. A cannot give you an advice for the technical issues but the indication could be like in the enclosed image. It is not ideal, but it would be better than nothing. :) Another possibility would be to cut the rows horizontally.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Just added this to a new browser and the Steam ID/API instructions are very slightly off...

"Copy those two things and click on the arrow of the Discussions box at the header. You will see there is a new row called RaChartโ„ข Enhancer."

"Discussions" should be "Support"

(Searching the thread, apparently this was already reported, but just hasn't been updated in the OP yet, so consider this just a gentle reminder! :) )

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Ha, no worries -- I was only looking to get the OP post edited, not the script itself! :D
(I don't even think of it as being a "bug" being under the Support drop-down!)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I feel bad for bothering a coder, so here!...

A possible Line 94 (Chrome Tampermonkey) replacement, within the injectRow() function...
var discDropdown = document.getElementsByClassName('nav__left-container')[0].querySelectorAll('a[href="/discussions"]')[0].parentNode.children[0].children[0];
Browser compatibility for querySelectorAll() is apparently fairly good these days, but IE7 won't have it.
And I have not thoroughly tested this at all (just on latest Chrome/Windows 7 on one PC).

Been a while since I've done any DOM traversal coding, so definitely do double-check my code, but with a lot of luck, maybe that'll work for everyone. Or at least give you a good starting point.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Understood! I shan't bother you any longer and will simply say...
Thank you for the script! :)

7 years ago

Any idea why the charts don't get "racharted" here?

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago*

Good to know it's not supposed to work in GAs (though would be nice if it did, as it would save people from having to manually check if they own games).

I guess I'm dyslexic and I never realized it. ReChart actually made sense to me, as I interpreted it a redrawn charts" or "re-rendered charts". RaChart is less easy for me to figure out, but since I now see it's the name of the script I corrected the spelling where needed. Thanks for pointing this out.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Well, now that you put it this way, it actually makes sense. Thanks for the background :)

7 years ago

I'm having difficulty installing this.

I'm a tampermonkey novice, having only recently installed it for SeamGifts Steam Ratings, which is working fine. Selecting the "it should be as easy as to click here" link (http://www.sighery.com/code/JavaScript/RaChartEnhancer.user.js) in the Download Section generates a warning and after I select Continue, I get a message from Chrome saying "Apps, extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website". There is a "Learn more" link, but it did not offer any information that I found helpful. If I try to open the downloaded file "RaChartEnhancer.user.js", I get a Windows Script Host error message. It says that there is Microsoft JScript compilation error in Line 1, Char 16971, with Code: 800A0404, being Expected identifier, string or number.

Do I need to be running a 32-bit version of Java or Java 7 instead of Java 8 64-bit?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

First image is just to show that it downloaded from your site - this tab disappears within about half a second, i.e. before the warning displays, so I had to repeat the exercise to capture this image, which is why the clock shows a later time than the second image.
Second image is the warning (bottom left).
Third image is the Chrome notification (top left)

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I was able to copy and paste the code. Back on steamgifts, I get a pop up message saying that both APIkey and SteamID64 are missing - please add them. However, there is no button for the RaChart Enhancer Interface under the Discussions menu. I think I'll just carry on living without it.

Thanks for your efforts.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Ah, very good! That helped. I might persist after all, or at least resume the fight later (I haven't sorted out an API key yet).

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Copy those two things and click on the arrow of the Discussions box at the header. You will see there is a new row called RaChartโ„ข Enhancer.

Hello. Well, I have it under Support menu (not sure if an user script didn't move it, though). I want to use this script with my alt steam account but since I cannot log in here, I cannot see the Support menu (nor the arrow in the discussion item) and therefore I cannot set the two keys there.

Could you please add the RaChartโ„ข item in a way when even a person who is not logged in can see and use it?

I tried to write it directly to the script but it didn't work for me. I tried it like this:

var bAPIKey = "E5F4F25HG0D542DFF";
var bSteamID64 = 132113123132123;

I tried also wrote the bSteamID64 as a string, but it didn't work as well.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Suggestion:

My apologies if this has been mentioned already, but as it is a newer feature I would like to suggest adding the SG giveaway search links for each game when a bundle chart is generated.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Sorry, wasn't sure if this was the right place to post it. Thanks for the link, I will take a look.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Actually, now that I read your first comment, you were suggesting that it would go embedded into the program that generates the charts? If so there's really no good way to do that, it would either require a new column for that or adding the link to some existing column, which I'm guessing most people won't care for/like, I know I certainly don't.

Yeah that's what I meant. Fair enough, I didn't know how practical it would be but as it is a newly added feature to SG and I find myself frequently using it I figured I'd throw it out there.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I've a suggestion for a sortable table, maybe you'd like to import this:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/bDIZW/userscript-dead-easy-way-to-make-all-racharts-sortable

it uses a small external js library, i'm sure there are a few out there but i'm stuck with this one for the one-liner implementation. ;)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Glad you liked it! :D
No worries for the update though, i wanted to post that a few days ago but caught in the middle of New Year's eve preparations and stuff..

7 years ago

If you ever run out of ideas and somehow magically find time to work on this project, I think it would great if you if you can add dynamic updating of the values in the table (specifically reviews%) with current ones. Not sure it's possible, but I find that most unbundled indie games typically have very few reviews initially, and this changes quickly after their bundled.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

I think enhancing the tool that Mille and Devotee use would be a good idea (specifically tags would be a great addition), but it won't make tables more up to date when threads are re-visited (e.g. during IG happy hour). With that said I'm not sure how many other users see value in this or are missing up to date review scores.

7 years ago

i just went thru and updated the dig store charts review scores yesterday manually for all but the latest ~30 additions. though even if the tool was updated i'd have to be an exception sadly. due to the sheer size of the charts i already had to cutout one link that is normally in other charts (price linked to ITAD price history). if it continues to grow at its current rate i'll probably have to start using url shortners shortly for the ITAD bundle links as well which would be another large project all in its own.

but i'm certainly the exception to the normal on charts due to all that.

7 years ago

Wow that must be a huge amount of work. All I can say is Thank You! The combination of this thread + the low prices makes the DIG Store a really valuable source, even if many of the games are not so positively reviewed.

7 years ago

normal maintaining it isn't all to bad, it's just those bi-monthly review, card, & bundle count updates i dread. and the future url shortner project i keep putting off that will be a pain. but adding a few to a half dozen games every other day on average doesn't bother me at all. ^^

& np btw xD

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

When choosing between having the additional information added automatically by the script, or manually (with or without assistance of the tool) by Mille and Devotee, I would obviously prefer the former. But as it is I'm just thankful for what functionality is there and for the fact that you three (and others) have co-operated to make the Deals forum so much more useful than other sources. If there are any enhancements and improvements coming (at some point), that's would just be gravy.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

And here I was thinking I'm the only one using an old GA as a sandbox ;-)

Bookmarked

7 years ago

just a thought here, but would it be very difficult to extend this to work directly with http://www.dailyindiegame.com/account_digstore.html ??

i have no problems maintaining the DIG Thread, and still would even if this script worked with DIG directly for those that don't even use this script but still visit the thread for information. but it would kinda be cool if it just worked there anyways if it was as simple as adding the @match and making some addendum allowing the non bold titles for that site versus this site. (assuming the tables are similar or same -- or can easily be adjusted for it)

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

np, i fully understand point 1 & 2. it is actually very similar to the way we do the charts though but may change at any time. i think us sending him the charts each time a bundle came up before the store was even created caused him to create it in a way we were used to in these threads. ^^

i included a screenshot (my mouse is hovering "dream dealer"). and the title "dream dealer" is a link to the steam store page itself. it is a table that could work, but it may not even be the same table format so even adding the @match & removing the bold requirement may not be enough and it may of been a pain even if you had an account.

View attached image.
7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

edit:: nevermind.. i miss the first if...

it works ^^

7 years ago*

Deleted

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

i own almost all, so had to scroll down quite a ways to get a shot that had something not highlighted. lol

edit: he also has a few links messed up redirecting back to his own page, or to a greenlight page instead of the storepage.. but i'll report all those to him to fix.

https://imgur.com/a/KZzpz

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

hehe ^^ got my vote! xD

edit: modifying a script based off a screenshot, what a pro! xD

oh wow, that does look much better, thanks ^^

View attached image.
7 years ago*

i just realized, if/when you add official support

// @match http://www.dailyindiegame.com/*

is actually better than

@match http://www.dailyindiegame.com/account_digstore.html

because it also works on the trades page then (except on the greenlight linked games)

View attached image.
7 years ago

If you have full script, can you share it, please ? Because i don't understand about this code works.

Thanks.

6 years ago

it's not only the script, you additionally have to run some console commands to make it function for other sites..

the above instructions do still work, however if it's too difficult imo just use this script for other sites besides steamgifts.com. it's as simple as installing and just making sure you are logged in steam (in browser) and it will work for DIG or even Reddit threads that have the compatible format.

6 years ago

OK, i got it, thanks a lot to informations. :)

6 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

download link doesn't work for me, it only shows this

View attached image.
7 years ago

https://github.com/Sighery/RaChart/blob/master/RaChart%20Enhancer/RaChartEnhancer.user.js
his domain/site is down atm, but that's the original github link ;)

7 years ago

Thank you for this! :)

7 years ago

np ^^

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago

link a cple comments above works for now ;)

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

np, there's no harm in still letting him know. i'm not sure how temporary it would be down anyways, so he may wanna change it in the OP.

7 years ago

This thingy you made is pretty cool :3 i feel so dumb

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

It's really gonna help me :3

7 years ago

For me the options menu is located under the support header rather than the discussions one. But other than that, really nice work.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

As long as it works fine for me. Just wanted to let you know :)
And as I said: Nice work!

7 years ago

Just popped in to thank you and let you know the script was easy to install and use.
I've not had to change any options, nor were there setup pains.
http://i.imgur.com/PzWYUEl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JOjMieh.jpg

Whitelisted.

7 years ago

I made a few fixes and enhancements to madjoki's version of your script. I made them for myself but I thought that other people may benefit from them.
I hope that it is alright to post it. Let me know if you would like it removed. Feel free to use any of the changes I made to your script.

Changes:
Fixed the userscript so that the options shows up under the Discussions dropdown of the navbar like your description says.
Tested with every combination of Extended Steamgifts, SGlinkies and SG++ or without any other userscripts. (tested using chrome/tampermonkey)

Fixed a bug where it was not possible to set a custom color for partially owned packages (subids).
(line 467) or (line 585 of madjoki's)

Changed the options menu:
Can now set custom colors for wishlisted and ignored items (thanks to madjoki's changes).
Can now reset individual colors instead of both at once.
Added links to the theme owners forum posts by clicking theme name.
Made the title clickable to link to your post.

I left the color theme sets how they were despite really wanting to change them.
Download Link

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

@Sighery/Anyone.

Would someone mind pointing me to a chart generation guide?

I'm using the scripts, but I'd like to go see how much hassle it is to learn to generate a chart, when one hasn't been made yet.

7 years ago

Bump for this great script :)

7 years ago

Whatever i do, rechart enhancer wont save my colors, its just black and black

http://prntscr.com/edyue9

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

aaahh i thought it wasnt changing, my bad :(

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

Is there any plan to merge the features of the different RaChart forks into one?

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago*

A hand-written todo list! How cool is that? :-)

7 years ago

minor formatting compatibility bug with createTableSG.py

game: odd||even

title screws up the table and it needs a backslash prior to each | in order to keep the table format happy.

**[Odd||Even](http://store.steampowered.com/app/455940/)**

to:
**[Odd\|\|Even](http://store.steampowered.com/app/455940/)**
6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.